Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (307) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6190384 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MPSA(m): 12:50pm On Mar 21, 2017
Kenyanstar:

Its only a moment before the Naija keyboard warriors start telling us of how they were the first country in Africa to launch a "satellite" to space putting in mind that it got lost or crashed somewhere in the ocean. I would have really appreciated if they told us what they are doing currently, not what they did in the 1960's. Even a prostitute was once a virgin so it doesn't matter if you were the first, what matters is if you are fast in innovating new infrastructural ideas in your social-economic growth of your country.

The ultra modern Kenyan train terminals complete with escalators & lifts....

My Brother, I don't like the way you destroy nigerians with your beautiful pictures, That train station is a world class station, Brother! Please; Don't kill nigerians like this grin

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 1:40pm On Mar 21, 2017
MPSA:

My Brother, I don't like the way you destroy nigerians with your beautiful pictures, That train station is a world class station, Brother! Please; Don't kill nigerians like this grin

Hehehe..... They are enemies of progress, furthermore when they see it being an African country their jealousy decibels triple. I think it's mainly due to their misguided belief that since Nigeria is a failed state then nobody else can succeed. The mistakenly assume any country without oil as its resource avenue & dependency cannot prosper.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by EricBloodAxe: 1:41pm On Mar 21, 2017
Nigerians...U guys really got time engaging diz alien cyber trolls like seriously undecided
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 1:53pm On Mar 21, 2017
EricBloodAxe:
Nigerians...U guys really got time engaging diz alien cyber trolls like seriously undecided

Its the Nigerians trolling the thread with obscene images that just reiterates our alien belief that Nigeria still has a long way to go. South africa is light years ahead of you guys with Kenya right on track to capture the limelight. Ghana is also another promising west African country with too much potential.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by EricBloodAxe: 2:06pm On Mar 21, 2017
[s]
Kenyanstar:

Its the Nigerians trolling the thread with obscene images that just reiterates our alien belief that Nigeria still has a long way to go. South africa is light years ahead of you guys with Kenya right on track to capture the limelight. Ghana is also another promising west African country with too much potential.
[/s]

Mtcheeew!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MPSA(m): 2:17pm On Mar 21, 2017
Kenyanstar:

Hehehe..... They are enemies of progress, furthermore when they see it being an African country their jealousy decibels triple. I think it's mainly due to their misguided belief that since Nigeria is a failed state then nobody else can succeed. The mistakenly assume any country without oil as its resource avenue & dependency cannot prosper.

My Brother, I understand your point, '' But Please, don't destroy them too much '' grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 21, 2017
Up coming ....

Naivasha dry port :
[img]http://kenyapoa.files./2017/03/img_9336.jpg[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MPSA(m): 2:47pm On Mar 21, 2017
Muafrika2:
Up coming ....

Naivasha dry port :
[img]http://kenyapoa.files./2017/03/img_9336.jpg[/img]

Man! You are causing problem, I am telling you grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 21, 2017
MPSA:

grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 9:45am On Mar 22, 2017
You do realise these are 3D images right? sad

MPSA:

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 10:21am On Mar 22, 2017
naijalander:
You do realise these are 3D images right? sad

Havent you realised that Kenyan projects end up better than the 3D effects...... thought you should know!!!! grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 22, 2017
Murtala muhammed international airport terminal 3 with automated multiple storey parking complex in top gear smiley

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 22, 2017
MMIA 3 on track smiley

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 22, 2017
Blue line still on track,loko-oweto bridge in top gear smiley

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 22, 2017
New interchange enroute central area abuja,eko atlantic progress,transcorp holdings adds 115mw to its ugheli plant in delta,passengers from kaduna int'l airport arrives abujas,via the light rail kiss

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 12:40pm On Mar 22, 2017
for your mind abi. all of una East Africans, na over hype dey kill una. Very backward region in the grand scheme of things.

Kenyanstar:

Havent you realised that Kenyan projects end up better than the 3D effects...... thought you should know!!!! grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 22, 2017
African development bank abuja field office,central area in top gear,thanks to our very own akinwumi adesina smiley

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 22, 2017
More update on the abuja city urban rail,this is not abuja-kaduna light rail smiley

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:14pm On Mar 22, 2017
Is the last one on top gear? grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 22, 2017
gallivant:

Lol,you got me cracking up grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 7:57pm On Mar 22, 2017
gallivant:

Was wondering the same.... isnt that the old meter gauge railway being displayed as on of the "projects" on "top gear". grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 10:34am On Mar 23, 2017
Am back byatchees! Guess which country has proportionally more students than China studying in Yale?? We have 24 they have 680. At 1.4 bn they're 35 times our own pop. Which nation therefore has per capita better representation in Yale?

Kenyans continue to hold the largest share of admissions to Yale from Africa, which shows the premium the country puts on quality education,” Yale director for Africa Eddie Mandhry said on the sidelines of the Africa CEOs forum in Geneva, Switzerland.
http://www.nation.co.ke/business/Kenya-tops-African-peers-in-students-intake-at-Yale/996-3859688-1439k5p/index.html

IN FACT YALE IS CONSIDERING SETTING UP A CONSTITUENT COLLEGE IN THESE PARTS!
Mr Mandhry said that Yale is considering partnering with Strathmore Business School in Nairobi in business and management courses.

“Strathmore is quite phenomenal in business courses,” he said.

I've said countless times,photo spam or highly selective data mining isn't necessary-just the facts. Again,our s hit is real.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by diablos: 10:39pm On Mar 23, 2017
[s]
fanficgirl:

A Nigerian calling SA a baboon? DISGUSTING
[/s]

Yea baboons..."Kenyans, somalians and south africans" u guys are fuckin horrible. I knw i struck your nerves real bad...well u can go jump head long into a shallow gutter or go hug a moving train tongue

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 3:42am On Mar 24, 2017
diablos:

Yea baboons..."Kenyans, somalians and south africans" u guys are fuckin horrible. I knw i struck your nerves real bad...well u can go jump head long into a shallow gutter or go hug a moving train tongue
Oga who told you I was any of those nationalities? I'm just as Nigerian as you, but I can't believe you would such disgusting words to talk about another African. And lol who brought Somalis to this?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by diablos: 8:22am On Mar 24, 2017
fanficgirl:

Oga who told you I was any of those nationalities? I'm just as Nigerian as you, but I can't believe you would such disgusting words to talk about another African. And lol who brought Somalis to this?

See confusion. Which one are u..Nigerian or Somalian
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 11:10am On Mar 24, 2017
diablos:

See confusion. Which one are u..Nigerian or Somalian

Typical Nigerian hoodrat, loud, diabolical and insecure paranoid individual whose only evidence of passing through school was when he was basically using the school latrine.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 12:22pm On Mar 24, 2017
Typical Kenyan with low self esteem and wanna be everything. GTFOH !

Kenyanstar:

Typical Nigerian hoodrat, loud, diabolical and insecure paranoid individual whose only evidence of passing through school was when he was basically using the school latrine.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nyangau123: 12:39pm On Mar 24, 2017
nyangau123:
Last Turbine On Africa's Largest Wind Power project Installed in Kenya
Lake Turkana Wind power project
365 turbines, 310 MW

Turkana wind power project injects first 102MW into the National grid

Lake Turkana Wind Power Company has started the injection of an initial 102MW into the national grid.

The additional power forms 33 per cent of the total 310MW that the wind power farm has agreed to inject into the national grid by June.

On completion, the Marsabit-based firm – the largest wind farm on the continent – aims to produce enough energy to power an additional one million households in the country. Managing Director Phylip Leferink said in a statement yesterday the total cost of the project is estimated at Sh70 billion.

He said the firm targets an annual generation capacity of 1.6 billion kilowatt hour (kWh), while the tariff rate would be Sh8.6 per kWh.

Technicians working on the 40,000-acre wind farm in Marsabit mounted the final blade on the final turbine of the 365–turbine-project on Friday last week.

Currently, Kenya relies heavily on renewables such as geothermal, solar and hydro-power, and thus the discovery of high quality wind sites across the country and the modernised turbine systems, will play a major role in expanding Kenya’s generation capacity.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by diablos: 1:01pm On Mar 24, 2017
[s]
Kenyanstar:

[/s]

Says a malnourished, shitfaced Kenyan scum who hunts and dines wit wild animals. The only thing u fugly kenyans are known for is desert racing n animal hunting. U shitfaces even drink cow urine and practice bestiality wit cattle. Ridiculously irritating bile filled emaciated kenyan bastard.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nyangau123: 1:48pm On Mar 24, 2017
Mombasa- Second largest port in Africa after Durban (south Africa)

Kenya's Indian Ocean port of Mombasa, serving Uganda, Rwanda, Burundi, and the eastern gateway for the Democratic Republic of Congo, is the most important port in East Africa

The quantum of goods handled at the Port of Mombasa has increased from 13.28 in 2005 to 26.73 million tonnes in 2016, denoting over 100 per cent growth.

Port dwell time, which describes the time that lapses from the time cargo arrives to the time it leaves has reduced from 4.9 days in 2013 to 3.4 days in March 2016.

With a quay length of 840 meters, the container terminal can now comfortably take in three of the larger post-Panamax vessels at a go.

The biggest game changer at the Port in terms of capacity growth is the Second Container Terminal.
Started in 2011, Phase I of the project is now complete and has already been handed to KPA by the contractor. The terminal, which started operations on April 25, brings some 550,000 TEUs into play, increasing the port’s overall capacity to 1.65 million TEUs and making it one of the five biggest ports in Africa.

New data showed that the ports operator posted Sh35.6 billion in revenue in the fiscal year 2014/2015 compared to Sh 30.72b the previous years, firming a growth trend since 2010.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 24, 2017
Eko atlantic update wink

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 24, 2017
Eko oni baje ooo smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.