Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,499 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

We Know A Cheap girl But Who Is Not A Cheap girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Know A Cheap girl But Who Is Not A Cheap girl? (1149 Views)

Who Is A Cheap Girl? See Pics / I'm A Bad Girl But This Good Guy Wants To Date Me / I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Know A Cheap girl But Who Is Not A Cheap girl? by DAVIYJONESS: 9:17pm On Sep 03, 2016
My name is Daviyjones and I am the man of list, guys say a girl who share it like a public toilet and charge coke,indomie and egg is cheap.
But who is not a cheap girl? If a girl charge high Guys will say she is a LovePeddler.
What will girls do not to be cheap or be a LovePeddler?
I don't want dummies on my thread please or girls who are pussy sharers.
Re: We Know A Cheap girl But Who Is Not A Cheap girl? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 03, 2016
You guys place too much relevance on sex. I don't particularly blame you for this, your society, especially this Nigerian one, has conditioned you to think this way, but what is utterly silly, and what I am totally disgusted at, is when you define a fellow human by this over-emphasized, glamorized, activity.

So you meet a girl who is attracted to you and she agrees to have sex with you on your first date, or even before that. So what? Does this make her anymore different from someone who chooses to have sex with you a month later? Why should the former be labelled as cheap, while the later labelled differently?

And why do you men think that you are the chief judges who are authorized to place such tags on women? You have sex with a girl the first few days you meet her, and you call the girl cheap, but yet, you aren't cheap yourself?

Deluded humans.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Know A Cheap girl But Who Is Not A Cheap girl? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 03, 2016
Re: We Know A Cheap girl But Who Is Not A Cheap girl? by Surfboard(m): 12:13am On Sep 04, 2016
Caravan:
You guys place too much relevance on sex. I don't particularly blame you for this, your society, especially this Nigerian one, has conditioned you to think this way, but what is utterly silly, and what I am totally disgusted at, is when you define a fellow human by this over-emphasized, glamorized, activity.

So you meet a girl who is attracted to you and she agrees to have sex with you on your first date, or even before that. So what? Does this make her anymore different from someone who chooses to have sex with you a month later? Why should the former be labelled as cheap, while the later labelled differently?

And why do you men think that you are the chief judges who are authorized to place such tags on women? You have sex with a girl the first few days you meet her, and you call the girl cheap, but yet, you aren't cheap yourself?

Deluded humans.

Well said.
Re: We Know A Cheap girl But Who Is Not A Cheap girl? by Mann11: 10:43am On Sep 04, 2016
Caravan:

Deluded humans.
I like your mentality. But aren't you Kenyans worse?

(1) (Reply)

Guys Should Be Like This To Their Chubby Gf / I'm An Introvert Who Married An Extrovert, Here's How It Works. / Story: Forbidden Love (episode 8)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.