Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,077 members, 7,821,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Insect Inside My Ear Please Help - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Insect Inside My Ear Please Help (36938 Views)

Little Girl Dies Of Ear Infection After 3 Lagos Hospitals Failed To Treat Her / Man Escapes Death After An Insect Bite In Rivers State (Photos) / New Killer Insect Found In Indian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insect Inside My Ear Please Help by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 04, 2016
I suspect you are one of those that use to abuse Buhari wit his ear. this is the reason I use to warn you guys to stop it. Anyway what I read that BUbu used I don't know You'ld have the heart to use it.
You'ld find little powder pepper. Little Oo. very little. mix it tomato paste that one too very very little, then small salt, small Oo, very very small, then what again, em em em . I've forgotten.
Just use the One I posted before this, When I remember the last ingredient I post. grin

Just to put u on a lighter mood. Don't worry forget about it sleep with the affected ear down. And pray. it will crawl out by tomorrow. IJN
Re: Insect Inside My Ear Please Help by maestroz: 11:02pm On Sep 04, 2016
ClitRaider:
How can a biting insect enter a living human's ear?!
Chai! Ogun idile re o.
OP, dem don get u.

Talking from experience abi...
Re: Insect Inside My Ear Please Help by BahdXitixenn: 11:03pm On Sep 04, 2016
Ur village people don come
Re: Insect Inside My Ear Please Help by 9jatatafo(m): 11:04pm On Sep 04, 2016
Go and see ear doctor fast
Re: Insect Inside My Ear Please Help by iPopAlomo(m): 11:06pm On Sep 04, 2016
Philomath1212:
if you have faith, I pray for you that which is causing unease in your ear is sent out in Jesus name... for everything that has not be planted shall be uprooted... nothing will happen to you as God lives.

Unfuckingbelieveable... are you kidding me...?

2 Likes

Re: Insect Inside My Ear Please Help by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 04, 2016
snowblaq:
......you are probably not aware that by looking for an escape route, the insect can wander deeper into the inner ear.....

You are on point, oops then what then should he use. Let him sleep and put the ear downward it will come out in the middle of the night .

1 Like

Re: Insect Inside My Ear Please Help by exnovio(m): 11:06pm On Sep 04, 2016
Get an injection syringe remove the needle, get a little bowl with water, drag water into to the syringe, bend ur ear down ward the bowl, and pump water into the ear, it will flush the insect out.i had the same problem sometime ago.
Re: Insect Inside My Ear Please Help by Oyindaberry(f): 11:06pm On Sep 04, 2016
[b][/b]Pele dear, I pray it finds it way out before morning.
Re: Insect Inside My Ear Please Help by maestroz: 11:06pm On Sep 04, 2016
snowblaq:
......you are probably not aware that by looking for an escape route, the insect can wander deeper into the inner ear.....

Na make the insect no go enter the dude's brain to multiply and make a nation.

1 Like

Re: Insect Inside My Ear Please Help by Tedassie(m): 11:09pm On Sep 04, 2016
OEDA:
. Cut the ear my friend
Same way you do in ur coven!
Re: Insect Inside My Ear Please Help by Emmaino247: 11:10pm On Sep 04, 2016
No jos worry. U nd . Bubu get d same problem
Re: Insect Inside My Ear Please Help by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 04, 2016
Philomath1212:
if you have faith, I pray for you that which is causing unease in your ear is sent out in Jesus name... for everything that has not be planted shall be uprooted... nothing will happen to you as God lives.

where is the practical solution after the prayer....oh i forgot it's offering time..

4 Likes

Re: Insect Inside My Ear Please Help by willibounce1(m): 11:11pm On Sep 04, 2016
Don't worry, it will come out from your nose.
Re: Insect Inside My Ear Please Help by refreshrate: 11:12pm On Sep 04, 2016
maestroz:

Na make the insect no go enter the dude's brain to multiply and make a nation.

Bros this thing wey you talk got me thinking o

Sebi one oga like dis go obodo oyibo because of ear problem?

Sure say no be like dis "crockcroach" fit don follow reach him brain?

In short na crockcroach dey rule us for Nigeria since?

2 Likes

Re: Insect Inside My Ear Please Help by lizzlix(m): 11:12pm On Sep 04, 2016
tegak10:
an insect is in my ear

it started around 8

I put water inside and then hydrogen peroxide.... I lied down face down..
I put a cutton bud inside(bad move))

I think the insect crawled inside more... is there anything I can do to sleep/remove the insect... I can't go outside rain is falling... I can only go to school clinic tomorrow... please anything to make me sleep

should I add water again
Should I add water again? Really? Bros na food you dey cook?
Anyways, a live cockroach once entered my neighbour's ear and his mum's poured hot oil in it to kill the 'roach. Then they fell off in pieces over the years or so i was told. Op you cn do the same bt at ur own RISK!
Sorry ok? U knw these things happen.....
Re: Insect Inside My Ear Please Help by alinho60(m): 11:13pm On Sep 04, 2016
tegak10:
an insect is in my ear

it started around 8

I think the insect crawled inside more... is there anything I can do to sleep/remove the insect... I can't go outside rain is falling... I can only go to school clinic tomorrow... please anything to make me sleep

lay flat on ur stomach while the effected ear facing down pour some water in the ear that how i once get rid of an ant in my ear

should I add water again
Re: Insect Inside My Ear Please Help by FISAYOADEX(m): 11:13pm On Sep 04, 2016
Pour Olive oil or Vegetable oil to suffocate the insect. Then get to a hospital tomorrow to get it out. Never put anything else into your ear except your elbow- ENT rule of 10

1 Like

Re: Insect Inside My Ear Please Help by ikenwa4lyf: 11:14pm On Sep 04, 2016
I have been in your situation before last month. It can make you restless. The solution was to put olive oil inside the affected ear and turned my ear so the insect can come out... Just apply small olive oil into the ear and bend for it to come out.

2 Likes

Re: Insect Inside My Ear Please Help by GodwyneDuke99(m): 11:14pm On Sep 04, 2016
Sorry dude: this ain't funny cause I know how you're feeling thus remembering my odeal on such wasn't funny:
But try; this as what help me: I put that perticular area or side of my ear where the insect was moving or distrubing down like for it to face down: I use my other hand to cover the other ear, I don't know to explain this part: like I push in pressure of air or so like using my palm to press the other ear( taking the palm up and pressing it back to the ear by pushing air inside) it acutally did work for me but with patience and a calm mind it not gonna be that rossy but I pray it wokr for you, sorry once more!

2 Likes

Re: Insect Inside My Ear Please Help by KvnqPrezo(m): 11:15pm On Sep 04, 2016
Ask someone else to help you...carefully...
That's all
Re: Insect Inside My Ear Please Help by precious1967(m): 11:15pm On Sep 04, 2016
sorry. put water inside d said ear while u put it down on ur pillow.
Re: Insect Inside My Ear Please Help by goodman31: 11:16pm On Sep 04, 2016
Put ground oil or olive oil.wait for about 5minutes and rest on the affected ear the insect will drain out with oil.
Re: Insect Inside My Ear Please Help by VajanahDischaj(f): 11:17pm On Sep 04, 2016
tegak10:
an insect is in my ear

it started around 8

should I add water again
tell your room mate to suck the ear with a straw. or use vacuum cleaner, make your brain no comot oh!
Re: Insect Inside My Ear Please Help by udumosam23(m): 11:18pm On Sep 04, 2016
Funny replies sha, I once had the experience, filled the affected ear with water while lying and facing it upward. The insect crawled out on its own a few minutes later.

1 Like

Re: Insect Inside My Ear Please Help by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 04, 2016
put few drops of cooking oil. it will crawl out
Re: Insect Inside My Ear Please Help by bigtt76(f): 11:18pm On Sep 04, 2016
Yes use that.

tegak10:

I only have groundnut oil( power oil) is of advisable
Re: Insect Inside My Ear Please Help by GodwyneDuke99(m): 11:18pm On Sep 04, 2016
GodwyneDuke99:
Sorry dude: this ain't funny cause I know how you're feeling thus remembering my odeal on such wasn't funny:
But try; this was what help me: I put that perticular area or side of my ear where the insect was moving or distrubing down like for it to face down: I use my other hand to cover the other ear, I don't know to explain this part: like I push in pressure of air or so like using my palm to press the other ear( taking the palm up and pressing it back to the ear by pushing air inside) it acutally did work for me but with patience and a calm mind it not gonna be that rossy but I pray it work for you, sorry once more!
Re: Insect Inside My Ear Please Help by sleekiii: 11:19pm On Sep 04, 2016
If you can lay your hands on Palm kernel oil.Yoruba calls it adin dudu.put little in that ear and leave it for sometime then turn and put you ears down on a pillow it will most definitely come out.have had two unforgettable experiences of insect entering my ears,the very first when l was about entering secondary school then l was living with my paternal grandmother,was trying to hang my ironed uniform in the wardrobe when from nowhere the insect entered and my grand ma just took palm kernel oil on the ears and after some few hours the insect came out,the second experience was while preparing for a professional exam l was reading a night to the exam when insect entered oo as uncomfortable as l felt cos l was so restless l went for the exam like that but had put olive oil in the ear before morning so the following day after the exam the insect came out.you can dampen cotton wool with any of the mention oil(ensure it is warm) and apply into your ears.don't worry you will be fine.
Re: Insect Inside My Ear Please Help by andrewdele: 11:19pm On Sep 04, 2016
Don't just pour the grandnut oil o. Fry it small and put 2 spoonful when it's a bit hot ,but should not be too hot. thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Insect Inside My Ear Please Help by adetunjiab(m): 11:22pm On Sep 04, 2016
tegak10:

I only have groundnut oil( power oil) is of advisable
you can use groundnut oil... Just a drop of ok.
Re: Insect Inside My Ear Please Help by mznel(m): 11:22pm On Sep 04, 2016
Igbofirstlady:
Don't worry much lay quietly if you move, it moves. It has entered mine twice but died after 3 days. The eair oil killed it

What are the finding ..... Two whole times..
There must be crude oil in ur ear o

1 Like

Re: Insect Inside My Ear Please Help by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 04, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Pour very hot oil. It would surely snuff the insect out

did you say very Hot.....into the ear ?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Israeli Who Recovered In Japan Develops Coronavirus Again In Israel / Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? / DELSU Final Year Law Student Drowns In Hotel Swimming Pool 2 Weeks To Graduation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.