Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Insect Inside My Ear Please Help - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Insect Inside My Ear Please Help (36939 Views)

Little Girl Dies Of Ear Infection After 3 Lagos Hospitals Failed To Treat Her / Man Escapes Death After An Insect Bite In Rivers State (Photos) / New Killer Insect Found In Indian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insect Inside My Ear Please Help by Pylony(m): 3:38am On Sep 05, 2016
So you can't look for olive oil around if it will be the solution?
tegak10:

I only have groundnut oil( power oil) is of advisable
Re: Insect Inside My Ear Please Help by Billyjim: 3:40am On Sep 05, 2016
I think the insect crawled inside more... is there anything I can do to sleep/remove the insect... I can't go outside rain is falling... I can only go to school clinic tomorrow... please anything to make me sleep

should I add water again[/quote]

Get a little warm water and make 2 to 3 drop in your ear. God willing there will be difference
Re: Insect Inside My Ear Please Help by bidil4reall(m): 3:42am On Sep 05, 2016
Allow water to flow inside!!
Re: Insect Inside My Ear Please Help by Mayflowa(m): 3:44am On Sep 05, 2016
comradeodunze:
Pray for Nigeria too, oga faith...some of you guys neglect the physical and start with spiritual. People that have info are giving practical solutions, you are here praying. God gave us resources to use for a reason...quit tempting him wink.

There is nothing wrong with prayer. I have seen severally that which defile science and logical reasoning. A car once rode without engine by a US soldier whose superior officer usually mock because he was a christian. He removed the engine car and told the boy soldier that the car has little fault, that if he want him to believe in his God, he should move the car.

To the amazement of everyone, he moved the car just by a simple prayer of faith. All the command cried and became christian. this is no story. It's real.

3 Likes

Re: Insect Inside My Ear Please Help by DedeNkem: 3:47am On Sep 05, 2016
tegak10:
an insect is in my ear

it started around 8

I put water inside and then hydrogen peroxide.... I lied down face down..
I put a cutton bud inside(bad move))

I think the insect crawled inside more... is there anything I can do to sleep/remove the insect... I can't go outside rain is falling... I can only go to school clinic tomorrow... please anything to make me sleep

should I add water again

You came on NL to complain than going to ear doctor? What a st*upid move!
Re: Insect Inside My Ear Please Help by Squarex090(m): 4:03am On Sep 05, 2016
Please don't make any rash move, go to near by chemist, they should be able to do something about it.
Re: Insect Inside My Ear Please Help by Roon9(m): 4:35am On Sep 05, 2016
Billyjim:

should I add water again

Get a little warm water and make 2 to 3 drop in your ear. God willing there will be difference

Baba nawa o.. d tyn still dey disturb u?
Re: Insect Inside My Ear Please Help by Gidiceleb: 4:39am On Sep 05, 2016
[size=15pt]Amber Rose Reveals She Has Lost Track Of How Many People She's Slept With

you cant believe who is on the first list
[/size]

see here : http://www.gidiceleb.com/2016/08/amber-rose-reveals-she-has-lost-track.html

Re: Insect Inside My Ear Please Help by Nobody: 4:51am On Sep 05, 2016
Op...are you ok now??
Re: Insect Inside My Ear Please Help by IceDude(m): 5:14am On Sep 05, 2016
finalboss:
so Nairaland na hospital
Nor be hospital but atleast that guy fit get help here base on First Aid tins.

4 Likes

Re: Insect Inside My Ear Please Help by tit(f): 5:29am On Sep 05, 2016
Umooru!
are you steal alife?
Re: Insect Inside My Ear Please Help by hardbody: 5:33am On Sep 05, 2016
If it hasn't come out by now, play music loud on the ear with the insect, it will feel uncomfortable and come out on its own

But seriously see an ENT asap
Re: Insect Inside My Ear Please Help by Humanbeingyahoocom(f): 5:35am On Sep 05, 2016
Is ur ear a WELL? Hw can insect enter ur ear and u didn't feel the movement before entry. It is a lie bro
Re: Insect Inside My Ear Please Help by Funjosh(m): 5:40am On Sep 05, 2016
How come many people have had the experience before

1 Like

Re: Insect Inside My Ear Please Help by supereagle(m): 5:41am On Sep 05, 2016
You went too far, the would crawl out on its own, I am afraid if what you added hasn't killed . My wife had a similar experience last Frday, I told her to relax her mind it would crawl out.
Re: Insect Inside My Ear Please Help by Nobody: 5:56am On Sep 05, 2016
Dude if you are for real, you need to see a doc asap, even after the insect gets out you still need to see a doc just to be sure there's no infection.

1 Like

Re: Insect Inside My Ear Please Help by Nobody: 5:59am On Sep 05, 2016
The insect needs oxygen, seal up your ear hole, do it intelligently so you can remove the sealer later
Try thick grease, balm, aboniki etc

Above all, stay calm.
It is like a cricket or those small kitchen cockroaches

Another approach is to cover you ear with a small cup , block off oxygen supply and watch the insect crawl into the cup in a bid to grab some air.
Re: Insect Inside My Ear Please Help by danieljessy: 6:01am On Sep 05, 2016
jaymejate:

What if na pregnant insect enter?
insect like e.g bug dnt need mate,dem just nid adequate amt of blood from ur ear to create small ghana inside ur ear

1 Like

Re: Insect Inside My Ear Please Help by udysweet(f): 6:08am On Sep 05, 2016
Hey dear,hope you're ok now? You'll be fine. Had dis experience during my nysc year in sokoto. Left ear. I was sitting outside receiving a call wen it flew in,infact my scream and subsequent dropping of fone almost gav my sis on the fone,heart attack. It ddnt die on time o,trust me. I poured olive oil,warm water as my fellow corpers suggested. In the process sef wen it flew in and I tried to hit it out,I injured myself. Afta a while it stopped buzzing but I ccldnt use my ear,It wa blocked. I always tried to use toothpick to see if I cld bring it out but no luck. I tink it was d next evening we were going for nccf evening fellowship wch I was part of the excos(I ddnt feel lik going sef,lol)I complaind to our prayer sec who jus put his hand on that ear and prayed. Nxt morning ,wch made it two days exactly,I was lying down and jus said let me try it again wit the toothpick,but cldnt force it jus touch it a bit and tried to move it up. It later fell out on its own while still lying dwn.
I was a kind of moth and big,I kept the pic in my fone for a longtime,lol! I ddnt beliv I harboured such stuff in my ear.
So be calm evn tho I know its not easy telling you to(trust me)you can be alternating warm water and olive oil(I beliv uav gotten now)it shd float out if its a small one otherwise it will later don't worry. I'm praying for you too that God will mak dis over soon(I'm hoping its over by now sef)

3 Likes

Re: Insect Inside My Ear Please Help by NevetsIbot(m): 6:20am On Sep 05, 2016
chai chai chai!!!! Sorry ehn bro.. Atleast its not beans..... If I were you.... I woulda punched my head a million times tonight
Re: Insect Inside My Ear Please Help by tegak10: 6:24am On Sep 05, 2016
I finally slept for about 2 hours and didn't feel any movement again.... I can't confirm if it is still there or t came out when I was sleeping.. is there anything else I should do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Insect Inside My Ear Please Help by coolplanet: 6:25am On Sep 05, 2016
tegak10:
an insect is in my ear

it started around 8

should I add water again

Prepare warm water,look for syringe case not the needle o. Insert the warm water inside the syringe and pour into ur affected ear.allow it to settle for 2mins and turn ur ear upside down.i tell u,u will thank me later.A doctor did that to me when cotton wool entered my ear.
Re: Insect Inside My Ear Please Help by kvngjesse(m): 6:35am On Sep 05, 2016
tegak10:
an insect is in my ear

it started around 8

should I add water again
boil hot water and turn it bit by bit, same tin happend to my sister few days bk.
Re: Insect Inside My Ear Please Help by azeecoboy(m): 6:40am On Sep 05, 2016
tegak10:
I finally slept for about 2 hours and didn't feel any movement again.... I can't confirm if it is still there or t came out when I was sleeping.. is there anything else I should do
there is high probability the insect is already dead in your ear hence the relief because you suppose to see the insect if it came awtta ur ear...you could visit a nearby clinic to flush it out.

1 Like

Re: Insect Inside My Ear Please Help by RussianRoulette: 6:42am On Sep 05, 2016
tegak10:
Please don't panick

it happened to me two months ago,my grandma asked me to put honey,and placed that side of my ear down,and voom it came out after a few minutes.

since you live in ilorin,its almost 7 now,some privates hospital will be open by now,visit there.

if I may ask,where exactly is your area?
Re: Insect Inside My Ear Please Help by Nobody: 6:43am On Sep 05, 2016
Drew0:

Don't use oil. I did a lil bit of medicine I came across this.

Get acholol, dry gin or chelsea.

Pour it in ur ear to suffocate the insect.

After that, get sometin like tooth pick or long metal, tell someone to help u bring it out or go to the nearest hospital. It will damage your ear drum if you don't act fast! Trust me have seen this.

Alcohol in the ear is a wrong idea.
Olive oil is the best possible emergency procedure, ask in ENT clinics

1 Like

Re: Insect Inside My Ear Please Help by Nobody: 6:46am On Sep 05, 2016
supereagle:
You went too far, the would crawl out on its own, I am afraid if what you added hasn't killed . My wife had a similar experience last Frday, I told her to relax her mind it would crawl out.
It might not be able to crawl out if it gets trapped, maybe in the ear wax..
Re: Insect Inside My Ear Please Help by aweleza1: 6:58am On Sep 05, 2016
Stop drinking cold water, and make sure that you don't sleep with fan or where you are expose to cold. There is no insect in your ear. lts Cold that's is in your ear
Re: Insect Inside My Ear Please Help by Stunner5(m): 7:07am On Sep 05, 2016
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Nigeria spider man in the making angry
Re: Insect Inside My Ear Please Help by IBB98(m): 7:12am On Sep 05, 2016
Dont mind the guy! hin dey joke.......if insect truly enta ur ear bros ugo hate ur sef i swear cox d experience masef no get pat2 talkless of say mek u tink of coming to nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Insect Inside My Ear Please Help by IBB98(m): 7:12am On Sep 05, 2016
Dont mind the guy! hin dey joke.......if insect truly enta ur ear bros ugo hate ur sef i swear cox d experience masef no get pat2 talkless of say mek u tink of coming to nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Israeli Who Recovered In Japan Develops Coronavirus Again In Israel / Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? / DELSU Final Year Law Student Drowns In Hotel Swimming Pool 2 Weeks To Graduation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.