Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,227 members, 7,849,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:11 AM

Fayose Visits Fajuyi-Ojumose Flyover Bridge Construction - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Visits Fajuyi-Ojumose Flyover Bridge Construction (21085 Views)

Lagos Removes Oba Ogunji Statue, Dismantles Roundabout For Agege Flyover Bridge / Photos Of Newly Commissioned Abule-egba Flyover Bridge / Fayose Visits Igbara Odo-Ekiti Over FISU Crisis (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Visits Fajuyi-Ojumose Flyover Bridge Construction by sunnyeinstein(m): 1:10pm On Sep 06, 2016
wheredemdey:

Your head is indeed firmly hoisted on your shoulder.

That ijebu bridge is a total waste of money... I can bet that more than, 20cars don't use that bridge in a day......

What is the population of ekiti ?...how many cars are in ekiti? The state doesn't need this white elephant project... Same way it doesn't need the airport fayose is currently constructing.

These governors use these bogus projects to siphon money.... It's a shame...

On d ijebu bridge issue, b4 dat bridge accident at dat junctn was commonplace because dat place design na helele. Nowadays can u ever hear of any accident in dat place agn? Its nt only abt d no of cars bt d ease with wc all cars access their lanes. Thank you
Re: Fayose Visits Fajuyi-Ojumose Flyover Bridge Construction by olutosfem(f): 1:18pm On Sep 06, 2016
All because of opopogbooro,oja oba and governor road wey no busy reach ikeja along na him e dey construct flyover and ekiti people no receive salary when due. Yeye dey smell . Ado Ekiti wey be say na taxi dey pursue passengers for road to enter
Re: Fayose Visits Fajuyi-Ojumose Flyover Bridge Construction by NyemzyHimself: 1:21pm On Sep 06, 2016
wheredemdey:

That ijebu bridge is a total waste of money... I can bet that more than, 20cars don't use that bridge in a day......

What is the population of ekiti ?...how many cars are in ekiti? The state doesn't need this white elephant project... Same way it doesn't need the airport fayose is currently constructing.

Take sit.
Airports are basic necessities in every state.
Re: Fayose Visits Fajuyi-Ojumose Flyover Bridge Construction by GameGod(m): 1:22pm On Sep 06, 2016
[s]
thundabot:

CHILDREN OF HATE JUST ADMIT IT THAT YOUR NOT HAPPY FAYOSE IS DOING SOMETHING TANGIBLE THIS TIME.

RELEVANT OR IRRELEVANT HE IS AT LEAST DOING SOMETHING THAN TO EMBEZZLE THE FUND.

FAYOSE APC NIGHT MARE SINCE 1401 BC
[/s]
Fayeshit is a gay
Re: Fayose Visits Fajuyi-Ojumose Flyover Bridge Construction by Dpharisee: 1:22pm On Sep 06, 2016
Purplebirdrep:
Some blockhead will condemn every good things.
When Fayose started double lane they criticize the idea, he constructed Fayose market, they called it white elephant project. He built Adetiloye hall, Fountain Hotel, Governor's Office and others, but today they are praising him. He is building bridge and Adejuyigbe modern market. Osokomole, the Architect of Modern Ekiti.

They condemn Mimiko's Dome project but was used for APC Governorship's primary.

It is not Yorubas that are condemning him but the Afonja Yorubas who are traitors
Re: Fayose Visits Fajuyi-Ojumose Flyover Bridge Construction by faladeSM1132(m): 2:59pm On Sep 06, 2016
Goke7:
Something to cheer about from ekiti at last. Any Governor improving infrastructure should be commended. The fly over bridge may not look viable for now but Ado ekiti being a state capital will continue to expand and surely there will need for structure like this.

Let's leave politics for now and commend the Governor.
God bless you man,
All those people saying trash about this Fayose flyover bridge should go and sit down somewhere, this is how you criticized when he wanted to start the dual road project in Ado ekiti 11years ago and the road can't contain vehicles again in Ado ekiti,
Now you're condemning another good project again.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Visits Fajuyi-Ojumose Flyover Bridge Construction by comrChris(m): 3:02pm On Sep 06, 2016
How does one visit something he sees everyday? the said flyover cut across governors office

destroying the only roundabout that brings a little beauty to the state capital in the name of building an unnecessary fly over was uncalled for, ado ekiti has no express way n does not need a flyover of any kind
Re: Fayose Visits Fajuyi-Ojumose Flyover Bridge Construction by comrChris(m): 3:08pm On Sep 06, 2016
How does one visit something he sees everyday? the said flyover cut across governors office

destroying the only roundabout that brings a little beauty to the state capital in the name of building an unnecessary fly over was uncalled for, ado ekiti has no express way n does not need a flyover of any kind.
Re: Fayose Visits Fajuyi-Ojumose Flyover Bridge Construction by jclassiq(m): 3:19pm On Sep 06, 2016
olatunjithomas:
this is misplaced priority.

ado doesn't need any flyover , because I don't know how flyover will boost ekiti state's economy. let him not make the same mistake gov Amosun made when he built the ijebu ode flyover.
its done. There's no going back on the matter.
Re: Fayose Visits Fajuyi-Ojumose Flyover Bridge Construction by Triple333: 4:14pm On Sep 06, 2016
Rochas is working! Pls we need this...
Re: Fayose Visits Fajuyi-Ojumose Flyover Bridge Construction by thedarkside: 4:49pm On Sep 06, 2016
wheredemdey:

i dont understand you guys...they build something,you complain,,,,they build nothing,you complain....

you dont even think on the construction workers that have well paid jobs now,that will benefit the local-economy......my,my...
Re: Fayose Visits Fajuyi-Ojumose Flyover Bridge Construction by ribbit: 4:59pm On Sep 06, 2016
ajbabs:
Needless to talk about Ijebu Ode flyover and its uselessness. What about the flyover leading to Oyo state government Secretariat? Even, Mokola bridge in Ibadan is underutilised. The cocoa house built by Awolowo is not fully occupied up to this moment and the same is of Agbowo shopping complex in front of University of Ibadan that is being wasted away. Politicians always look for monumental projects that they can point to later in future not minding whether such projects meet the aspirations of the people the are governed at that moment.
really? Mokola bridge under utilized? Stop smoking swine shit..
Every building you mention from cocoa house to agbowo shopping complex have people using them...

Visit the place yourself. Don't just spew the crap people fed u.
Re: Fayose Visits Fajuyi-Ojumose Flyover Bridge Construction by walemoney007(m): 5:53pm On Sep 06, 2016
olatunjithomas:

you can count the numbers of vehicles that use the flyover daily.
Mr man stop lying......i do pass the bridge almost everyday,,is not possible to play any nonsense football on that bridge in Lagos garage
Re: Fayose Visits Fajuyi-Ojumose Flyover Bridge Construction by walemoney007(m): 5:57pm On Sep 06, 2016
sunnyeinstein:

On d ijebu bridge issue, b4 dat bridge accident at dat junctn was commonplace because dat place design na helele. Nowadays can u ever hear of any accident in dat place agn? Its nt only abt d no of cars bt d ease with wc all cars access their lanes. Thank you
that guy just they talk nonsense...e even said guys do play football on the bridge....if you know the kin traffic wey they always hold me for that Lagos garage eh! No b small matter
Re: Fayose Visits Fajuyi-Ojumose Flyover Bridge Construction by ajbabs(m): 6:09pm On Sep 06, 2016
ribbit:
really? Mokola bridge under utilized? Stop smoking swine shit..
Every building you mention from cocoa house to agbowo shopping complex have people using them...

Visit the place yourself. Don't just spew the crap people fed u.
Rabbit or what did you call yourself, I stand with my statements. Is flyover at Agodi useful? May be you can take a walk to Dugbe and look at how "Cocoa House" is partially empty over years. Also, don't forget to get to Agbowo shopping complex and look at how the edifice is at the moment.
Don't let sentiment becloud your sense of unbiased reasoning and judgement. The politicians are full of carrying out white elephant projects.
Re: Fayose Visits Fajuyi-Ojumose Flyover Bridge Construction by makan85(m): 6:11pm On Sep 06, 2016
guy if u really know how ojumose is u won't say ado doesn't need flyover
Re: Fayose Visits Fajuyi-Ojumose Flyover Bridge Construction by makan85(m): 6:13pm On Sep 06, 2016
[quote author=makan85 post=49129698]guy if u really know how ojumose is u won't say ado doesn't need flyover
it is one of his best project sofar if he finished it
Re: Fayose Visits Fajuyi-Ojumose Flyover Bridge Construction by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 06, 2016
ajbabs:

Rabbit or what did you call yourself, I stand with my statements. Is flyover at Agodi useful? May be you can take a walk to Dugbe and look at how "Cocoa House" is partially empty over years. Also, don't forget to get to Agbowo shopping complex and look at how the edifice is at the moment.
Don't let sentiment becloud your sense of unbiased reasoning and judgement. The politicians are full of carrying out white elephant projects.
I Concur with all you have said except for Mokola Bridge which i believe is money well spent... It ease traffic over there....Agbowo Shopping complex is an eyesore though not totally empty but grossly underutilized.
Re: Fayose Visits Fajuyi-Ojumose Flyover Bridge Construction by ribbit: 6:21pm On Sep 06, 2016
ajbabs:

where is this sentiment exactly?

How can a sane person that is familiar with ibadan say mokola bridge or cocoa house that house many companies from telecoms to radio stattion to entertainment and commerce is under utilized?
The fact that agbowo shopping complex need a paint job, means the people are not using it? Do you even how much it costs to get a shop at agbowo shopping complex?
Stop smoking dung
Re: Fayose Visits Fajuyi-Ojumose Flyover Bridge Construction by hadura29(m): 6:30pm On Sep 06, 2016
Acos925:
Oshoko with his political antics. anyway ekiti mofos gbadun dia guvnor!!!

You don finish talk.
Re: Fayose Visits Fajuyi-Ojumose Flyover Bridge Construction by sunnyeinstein(m): 8:37pm On Sep 06, 2016
walemoney007:
that guy just they talk nonsense...e even said guys do play football on the bridge....if you know the kin traffic wey they always hold me for that Lagos garage eh! No b small matter

It is well with our soul in nigeria but our brothers n sisters wanto use propaganda to rubbish every good thing. I have used dat road in d past b4 amosun's bridge and i must tell u it was hell because u wont knw wc side to move or wait next, causing serious commotion and d trailers (fast moving o) will jus coman jam somtin n cause standstill!
However, ever since amosun's bridge u can never hear of traffic nor accident there.

On the ado bridge, it is long overdue! That particular junctn is a mess due to conjestn, especially in rainy season n special functns/holidays. The flyover will ease everytn there, i tell us verily.

Finally lemme add (i'm an APCite o): fayose cut pomo una wail, e enta okada una wail, he wear shirt to house una wail, he go buka una kick, e dey admire boobs for road in d name of buyin pear una shout.... now he finally does ONE good tin for ekiti pple una still kick n wail... NIGERIANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Fayose Visits Fajuyi-Ojumose Flyover Bridge Construction by sunnyeinstein(m): 8:43pm On Sep 06, 2016
ribbit:
where is this sentiment exactly?

How can a sane person that is familiar with ibadan say mokola bridge or cocoa house that house many companies from telecoms to radio stattion to entertainment and commerce is under utilized?
The fact that agbowo shopping complex need a paint job, means the people are not using it? Do you even how much it costs to get a shop at agbowo shopping complex?
Stop smoking dung

Dont mind all dis e-warriors jere, dey r d real problem of dis country via propaganda. I grew up @agbowo and that shopping complex i go to 6 of 7 days. It houses several companies, law firms, boutiques, airline copnys, church, bookshop, salons, computer colleges... d list is endless.
I do follow my popsy to dugbe as a kid n adolescent n u wouldnt want me listin several companies inside dat cocoa house...

NIGERIANS FEED ON LIES AND BREATH PROPAGANDA, WE KILL THE TRUTH BUT DISH OUT LIES. IT IS WELL WITH OUR SOUL
Re: Fayose Visits Fajuyi-Ojumose Flyover Bridge Construction by ribbit: 8:54pm On Sep 06, 2016
sunnyeinstein:

Dont mind all dis e-warriors jere, dey r d real problem of dis country via propaganda. I grew up @agbowo and that shopping complex i go to 6 of 7 days. It houses several companies, law firms, boutiques, airline copnys, church, bookshop, salons, computer colleges... d list is endless.
I do follow my popsy to dugbe as a kid n adolescent n u wouldnt want me listin several companies inside dat cocoa house...

NIGERIANS FEED ON LIES AND BREATH PROPAGANDA, WE KILL THE TRUTH BUT DISH OUT LIES. IT IS WELL WITH OUR SOUL
I was just surprised jare..

I wondered how someone will just wake up and say cocoa house, agbowo shopping complex plus mokola fly over is under untilized.. I mean seriously? I work at cocoa house, renting a place at coco house alone is around 30k a month depending on the hight.. How undertilized facility will be that expensive is beyond me..

And the ediot is even proud to say I'm sentimental about something he knows nothing about.

And its unfortunate that someone else will read that stupid post and take it for a fact and spread it. Ignoramuses..
Re: Fayose Visits Fajuyi-Ojumose Flyover Bridge Construction by Image123(m): 9:13pm On Sep 06, 2016
Ekiti and safety are alien to one another.
Re: Fayose Visits Fajuyi-Ojumose Flyover Bridge Construction by LDKOTB(m): 12:31am On Sep 23, 2016
The man on Green is from my Village grin And he's even my namesake grin Hon Taelolu Otitoju aka Koret! Commissioner for housing and development grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gwen Elohor Tagbarha Contesting For Sapele Chairmanship (photos) / Wike: I Will Run For Second Term On One Condition / Osun: Governance goes beyond dancing with prostitutes –Baderinwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.