Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,199 members, 7,853,081 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:54 AM

Where Do You Belong (see Photo Inside) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Do You Belong (see Photo Inside) (4735 Views)

Caption This Pre-Wedding Photo Inside Water / Pics: Eight Most Common Types, Sizes, Shapes Of Joysticks, Where Do You Belong? / Present Ranking In Bachelor-hood, Where Do You Belong?(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Do You Belong (see Photo Inside) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 06, 2016
Bully,Queen bee,hyper active

Bonus: Class disturber. sad
Re: Where Do You Belong (see Photo Inside) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 06, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Biko, I don't roll with mad and crazy people tongue
you don't need to grin your own madness is enough to keep you company grin grin tongue
Re: Where Do You Belong (see Photo Inside) by McBrooklyn(m): 6:23pm On Sep 06, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
you don't need to grin your own madness is enough to keep you company grin grin tongue

Oh, WTF!!! Fûck You!!! angry

I can tell you've been smoking that shît again, you've join the bahd gang undecided
Re: Where Do You Belong (see Photo Inside) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 06, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Oh, WTF!!! Fûck You!!! angry

I can tell you've been smoking that shît again, you've join the bahd gang undecided
aww...did I hit a nerve cheesy grin kiss ....nope not today grin
Re: Where Do You Belong (see Photo Inside) by numericalguy(m): 6:43pm On Sep 06, 2016
Proudly back of class crew.

Serious boys don't always know what hit them when they find out we still manage to top the class after exams.
Re: Where Do You Belong (see Photo Inside) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 06, 2016
sports guy,back of class,a bit of hyperactive crew,Designers crew (no try our hush puppies shoes,Dior belts and our thick brown boss ties..i no dey loose mine cos i no sabi knot and na only we dey wear chinos trousers as uniform) ...Highness crew yeah we did that after school b4 extra lectures corrupting all the juniors cos i was a lil popular n loved Lolss smiley
Re: Where Do You Belong (see Photo Inside) by TrapHedges(m): 6:45pm On Sep 06, 2016
Bully tongue
Re: Where Do You Belong (see Photo Inside) by McBrooklyn(m): 6:46pm On Sep 06, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
aww...did I hit a nerve cheesy grin kiss ....nope not today grin

No, You didn't cos we're both fûcking around undecided

I guess we're both adult and we've got a great sense of humor now or what did you think?? kiss
Re: Where Do You Belong (see Photo Inside) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 06, 2016
McBrooklyn:

No, You didn't cos we're both fûcking around undecided
B

I guess we're both adult and we've got a great sense of humor now or what did you think?? kiss
whew! Thank God, though you were mad at me grin .....get it grin wink smiley
Re: Where Do You Belong (see Photo Inside) by generalbush(m): 6:52pm On Sep 06, 2016
Christian Association...
Re: Where Do You Belong (see Photo Inside) by Alhajipablo(m): 6:58pm On Sep 06, 2016
generalbush:
Christian Association...
jteam virgin deatroyers
Re: Where Do You Belong (see Photo Inside) by generalbush(m): 7:02pm On Sep 06, 2016
Alhajipablo:
jteam virgin deatroyers
You better repent sir... lol
Check my signature for more help...
Amen ..
Re: Where Do You Belong (see Photo Inside) by Alhajipablo(m): 7:06pm On Sep 06, 2016
[quote author=generalbush post=49131161
Sorry I thought u were Biafrabushboy

Check my signature for more help...

Amen ..[/quote]
Re: Where Do You Belong (see Photo Inside) by generalbush(m): 7:08pm On Sep 06, 2016
[quote author=Alhajipablo post=49131250][/quote]
I am joor...
lol... you wan expose me outside shebi...
oluwa pass you... lol
Re: Where Do You Belong (see Photo Inside) by Alhajipablo(m): 7:10pm On Sep 06, 2016
generalbush:

I am joor...

lol... you wan expose me outside shebi...

oluwa pass you... lol
Lol
Re: Where Do You Belong (see Photo Inside) by McBrooklyn(m): 8:02pm On Sep 06, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
whew! Thank God, though you were mad at me grin .....get it grin wink smiley

Lol, Am not mad at you now, I just don't roll with mad and crazy set of people wey be the category wey you belong into now tongue
Re: Where Do You Belong (see Photo Inside) by mutuality(m): 8:09pm On Sep 06, 2016
[/color][/font]
Nobody beats my hyperactiveness then... smiley[color=#770077]
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]

Nobody beats my hyperactiveness then...
Re: Where Do You Belong (see Photo Inside) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 06, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, Am not mad at you now, I just don't roll with mad and crazy set of people wey be the category wey you belong into now tongue
you've said that before its getting old undecided find a new line please and don't make this boring kiss
Re: Where Do You Belong (see Photo Inside) by vicstar(m): 8:16pm On Sep 06, 2016
back of class crew, out of this earth and different undecided
Re: Where Do You Belong (see Photo Inside) by ribbit: 8:31pm On Sep 06, 2016
I belong to the arcade group

Holla game boys cheesy
Re: Where Do You Belong (see Photo Inside) by ribbit: 8:32pm On Sep 06, 2016

Holla game boys cheesy
Re: Where Do You Belong (see Photo Inside) by ribbit: 8:35pm On Sep 06, 2016

Holla game boys cheesy
Re: Where Do You Belong (see Photo Inside) by Paseus(m): 8:46pm On Sep 06, 2016
[quote author=IamLEGEND1 post=49128067][/quote]u jst happen 2 hve all kinds of memes 4 every thread abi? I hail thee
Re: Where Do You Belong (see Photo Inside) by Paseus(m): 8:46pm On Sep 06, 2016
[quote author=IamLEGEND1 post=49128067][/quote]
Re: Where Do You Belong (see Photo Inside) by McBrooklyn(m): 8:58pm On Sep 06, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
you've said that before its getting old undecided find a new line please and don't make this boring kiss

OK!!! kiss
Re: Where Do You Belong (see Photo Inside) by IamLEGEND1: 9:10pm On Sep 06, 2016
Paseus:
u jst happen 2 hve all kinds of memes 4 every thread abi? I hail thee

Re: Where Do You Belong (see Photo Inside) by ribbit: 9:12pm On Sep 06, 2016

Holla game boys cheesy
Re: Where Do You Belong (see Photo Inside) by Paseus(m): 9:23pm On Sep 06, 2016
[quote author=IamLEGEND1 post=49134231][/quote]U SEE WHAT AM SAYING?

(1) (2) (Reply)

?? / 17 Ways You can Enjoy Sex With Your Partner / I Am A Lesbian..how Can A Girl Be Attracted To The Ugly Bony Structure Of A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.