Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate (72913 Views)

Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) / Benue University Student Threatens To Kill Project Supervisor Over 3rd Class / I Applied For MSc But Foreign Supervisor Said School Is Accepting Me For PhD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by freshvine(f): 6:03pm On Sep 06, 2016
Hassan080196:

You're so dump that I couldn't understand am iota of what you're saying.

Let me put this to you. What has hijab has to do with what is upstairs? You people are just too myopic for my likings. There are some Muslim female students out there, their body,well covered and still rule over some departments in our higher institutions.

You're always ready to go against anything Islamic but eager to wave away anything in favour of Islam.
Why?

Later on, you'll hear them say Muslims are not tolerant when you're even the one pushing us to the wall.

If Christians push you to the wall, push them back to the wall. No need for violence or killings.

If Jesus christ had told his followers to give back a thunderous slap when slapped, honestly you won't justify violence.

4 Likes

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by oweman: 6:03pm On Sep 06, 2016
[quote author=RealJaneDoe post=49128912]yes its is good if you know the kind expo they carry all in the name of hijab. Let them remove it.

Anything that can cause cheating should not be allowed.

We should not be blinded by religion so much so that we allow means that will lead to cheating

Muslims be like

Did this young lady cheat ?
You are the one blinded by religious sentiment not the lady Hope very serious action will be taken against this officer male or female .
Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by tbaba1234: 6:04pm On Sep 06, 2016
freshvine:
Education is not only about reading and writing examinations but also to inculcate discipline. She failed it by disobedience and her results should be seized!

Her right to wear her scarf is enshrined in the constitution whether you like it or not. It has nothing to do with discipline.

A female teacher can easily do a search on the student to ensure that nothing is hidden there.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 06, 2016
tbaba1234:

What exactly did 'the muslims' do?

An invigilator has no right to lay hands on a candidate. That is assault.

Wearing the hijab is part of her dressing and is protected by the constitution.

If she is caught cheating then the invigilator can apply whatever punishment but laying his hands on her is wrong.

A female teacher can easily check under the scarf.

Well said

2 Likes

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by freshvine(f): 6:04pm On Sep 06, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Is hijab illegal? Hypocrite!

Did she register for the examination on hijab?

7 Likes

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by Angrymode: 6:05pm On Sep 06, 2016
Kazrem:
Una see dem now. Later they will say Muslims have started. Can a Muslim supervisor ask a nun/catholic sister to remove her head cover? Even if you must tell the girl to remove the hijab, not in the presence of everybody. She knows the right thing to do but just wanted to humiliate the innocent girl. God is the best judge.

Has a Nun ever entered an external exam hall with her head cover and simply asked to remove it for inspection and she refused?

3 Likes

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by phobia2002: 6:05pm On Sep 06, 2016
#northerneducation. I give thanks to Allah, had it been in the land of our neighbour that supervisor is now a rosted meet

1 Like

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by MatthewN: 6:05pm On Sep 06, 2016
let's call evil, evil simple. what that supervisor did was vary bad. am a teacher at a northern state in Nigeria, there are more better ways of dealing with issues like this. you don't just use force. she should have send her out of the hall or better still size her exam sheet. instead of making her a show of shame

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by Hemdy4jazz: 6:06pm On Sep 06, 2016
Madam Supervisor is a woman. If she truly want to search her body, all she need is to do it in private. She took it far by removing her hijab with force.

3 Likes

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by ginggerxy: 6:06pm On Sep 06, 2016
VhatAmazingDude:
In my opinion, he should have asked her to choose between the examination and wearing an attire that interferes with smooth running of the examination, just to give her a chance. In his shoes though, I don't think I will allow that. Garments that can conceal suspicious materials are not encouraged. We witnessed even tertiary institutions take examinations in singlets and underwears and aside from general murmurs, no special attention was sought. Does that mean the religion of those affected encourage Nudity?

Religion and Western Education ought not to conflict.

Why do they even need the identity of the supervisor sef? These people keep making themselves suspicious.
with what am seeing the SW will be in serious religious crisis once the population of muslim get to about 45%. Not like am wishing them bad but this is how it begins

1 Like

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by Kazrem(m): 6:07pm On Sep 06, 2016
tunesoft:
Nothing bad in a fellow Muslim female teacher checking her out in private if she carry contraband, buh she definitely has her right to put it on.
It shall be well with you. Your parents will not loose you.
Worst case take her to a private place and ask her to even remove her pant. But because she has that unnecessary hate for sisters in hijab, and looks for every opportunity to humiliate them, she did what she did.

I know waec will not say anything to this and if they, they won't mention the supervisor name.
Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by Hassan080196(m): 6:07pm On Sep 06, 2016
freshvine:

If Christians push you to the wall, push them back to the wall. No need for violence or killings.

If Jesus christ had told his followers to give back a thunderous slap when slapped, honestly you won't justify violence.

Are Christians that tolerant to withstand our reprisal ? Capital NO
I know you'll be one of the first people to be shouting Islamabad when we retaliate.

5 Likes

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by freshvine(f): 6:08pm On Sep 06, 2016
tbaba1234:

Her right to wear her scarf is enshrined in the constitution whether you like it or not. It has nothing to do with discipline.

A female teacher can easily do a search of the student to ensure that nothing is hidden there.

She could've explosive device concealed thereby posing security threat to other students

3 Likes

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by Kazrem(m): 6:09pm On Sep 06, 2016
Angrymode:

Has a Nun ever entered an external exam hall with her head cover and simply asked to remove it for inspection and she refused?
Have you seen one asked to remove it?
Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by ejimatic: 6:10pm On Sep 06, 2016
I RESPECT PEOPLES OPINION ON RELIGION.HOWEVER. WHEN WRITING A PUBLIC EXAM.,CANDIDATES FACES SHOULD BE OPEN FOR PEOPLE TO SEE. THE GIRL SHIULD HAVE USED THE HYJAB THAT LEAVES ONLY HER FACE OPEN. FOR HER IDENTITY TO BE KNOWN AND CONFIRMED..THE SUPERVISOR,ON THE OTHER HAND,SHOULD HAVE TAKEN HER OUT WITH FEMALE INVIGILATORS AND CONFIRM HER IDENTITY BEFORE INSTRUCTING HER TO START USING THE FACE OPEN-OPEN HYJAP FOR THE REST OF EXAMS..FINALLY, LET GIV PEACE A CHANCE AND WORK TOGETHER REGARDLESS IF OUR RELIGIOUS DIFFERENCES.

2 Likes

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 6:11pm On Sep 06, 2016
Hmmm, just removed her hijab and laws and constitutions are being stipulated....modified..m
What of the recent killings done on innocent christians in the case of that Abuja residence woman,..if I hear muslims talk puuuu....amadioha will develop thunder for them...but the woman is wrong anyway,..should have put that matter in another clause

1 Like

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by phobia2002: 6:11pm On Sep 06, 2016
MatthewN:
let's call evil, evil simple. what that supervisor did was vary bad. am a teacher at a northern state in Nigeria, there are more better ways of dealing with issues like this. you don't just use force. she should have send her out of the hall or better still size her exam sheet. instead of making her a show of shame

There is no better way to deal with it in the north, in the north y'all would have called for the supervisor's head or set her on fire

2 Likes

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 06, 2016
freshvine:

She could've explosive device concealed thereby posing security threat to other students

She wasn't checked before entering the hall?

She wasn't called privately to be searched?

After forcefully pulling off the scarf, it wasn't returned back to her?

Let's be fair, what the invigilator did was uncalled for.

4 Likes

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 06, 2016
freshvine:

Did she register for the examination on hijab?

If she did or not, how would you know?

You guys should stop this hypocrisy! The poor girl has the right to wear the hijab, its part of her dressing and she is covered by the constitution, it doesn't disturb anybody, its her body, if the invigilator suspected her for malpractice, thats not how he/she should go about it, you people taunt muslims, when the emotionally driven ones act, you tag them and all Muslims as terrorists, why dont you just let the Muslims be?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by Feanah(f): 6:12pm On Sep 06, 2016
Very wrong and barbaric cry cry
Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by zaicon1(m): 6:12pm On Sep 06, 2016
VhatAmazingDude:
In my opinion, he should have asked her to choose between the examination and wearing an attire that interferes with smooth running of the examination, just to give her a chance. In his shoes though, I don't think I will allow that. Garments that can conceal suspicious materials are not encouraged. We witnessed even tertiary institutions take examinations in singlets and underwears and aside from general murmurs, no special attention was sought. Does that mean the religion of those affected encourage Nudity?

Why do they even need the identity of the supervisor sef? These people keep making themselves suspicious.

And yes the religion and education should not conflict. Why will a mode of dressing conflict with education. Is the Hijab a source to receive divine manna for exams.?

I find this comment as a cheap derogatory one. How on earth can hijab help aid malpractice without the actions of the doer? . Even if I put on a singlet and boxer, it doesn't stop me from practicing malpractices.

It is your kind that will ask St Theresa of calllcuta and Virgin Mary to put away their virtue and behave like the rest while you celebrate them after death.

#Hypocrite of the highest order

2 Likes

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 06, 2016
This is pure assault. I expect MURIC and all Muslim organizations to take this up, and get this animal into jail at the very least. This constant oppressive harassment of our children by bigoted christian fanatics must stop with immediate effect. That female beast is lucky she did not do that to my daughter.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by rhajaan(m): 6:13pm On Sep 06, 2016
Xtian fanatics everywhere....where in any report was it stated that the girl had expo on her.? Hijaab is not just a piece of clothe as some e-bigots would opine..it is the pride of a conscious Muslim woman
Allah's help is sought

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by tbaba1234: 6:13pm On Sep 06, 2016
freshvine:

First of all, that is highly improbable. If there was such a threat the invigilator will not be ripping it off her head.

That is a ludicrous justification.

A female teacher can easily check and exams will go on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by abatisegun: 6:13pm On Sep 06, 2016
VhatAmazingDude:
Enemy of other religion is talking

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by ronkeenuf(f): 6:14pm On Sep 06, 2016
Two questions:

1, Did the supervisor find anything against exam hall rules after yanking off the hijab?

2, If the supervisor suspects any other candidate hid something in his/her underwear, would she forcefully UnCloth the candidate in public?

If the answer to both questions is 'no'...

Meanwhile, if you do not understand what that candidate must have felt after that experience, you should imagine being forcefully undressed in public....

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by Saint83(m): 6:14pm On Sep 06, 2016
Wait oo,na the hijab for her head the supervisor remove abi na her pant? Just asking grin cool

2 Likes

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by adwem2003(m): 6:15pm On Sep 06, 2016
tintingz:
I'm a Muslim and the way MURIC construct their letter looks like a Muslim and Christian war thing which I will not support.

There are rules for everything, if WAEC doesn't allow hijab in exam hall all candidate should abide to it but if vice is the case then the WAEC official is a religious bigot.

You have sense
Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by freshvine(f): 6:16pm On Sep 06, 2016
Hassan080196:

Are Christians that tolerant to withstand our reprisal ? Capital NO
I know you'll be one of the first people to be shouting Islamabad when we retaliate.

Jesus Christ ended Judaism.

Go to Isreal and kill one soul and let them show you an eye for an eye.

Imagine a tiny Israel isolated by Muslim Arabs yet they dare not provoke them then guess what will happen to the world if Jesus Christ had allow Judaism to propagate instead of Christianity.

2 Likes

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by ronkeenuf(f): 6:17pm On Sep 06, 2016
lexiconkabir:

You guys should stop this hypocrisy! The poor girl has the right to wear the hijab, its part of her dressing and she is covered by the constitution, it doesn't disturb anybody, its her body, if the invigilator suspected her for malpractice, thats not how he/she should go about it, you people taunt muslims, when the emotionally driven ones act, you tag them and all Muslims as terrorists, why dont you just let the Muslims be?
Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by tdbankplc: 6:18pm On Sep 06, 2016
WalkerMichael:
. WHICH WAEC BE THAT AGAIN?

Junior waec is on I guess

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

UNN Lecturer, Professor Mfonobong David Udoudom Caught Pants Down In GS Building / Meet The State That Have 15 University In Nigeria / School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.