Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate - Education (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate (72972 Views)

Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) / Benue University Student Threatens To Kill Project Supervisor Over 3rd Class / I Applied For MSc But Foreign Supervisor Said School Is Accepting Me For PhD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 09, 2016
Snipes009:
I only dropped few words, u called it ranting. Aunty Ranti. Lol. Whether you believe in her or not, she was Jesus' mother. So FOH with ur bs.

Frustrated cow! Efulefu muntu!

1 Like

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 09, 2016
hanity:

Amin and that is if i kill and you were only hoping but as for me i'll pray you get embarassed,disgraced and abashed as the girl one day then i guess you'll learn to keep your mouth where you mates keep their.
Stop blabbering trash!
Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 09, 2016
kabrud:

Never knew u were still masturbating here. Keep ur prostitutions to ur regions and stop infiltrating ours with ur waywardness. grin
Must you quote me twice? Jobless tart

2 Likes

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by kabrud: 2:55am On Sep 10, 2016
Trina0936:

Must you quote me twice? Jobless tart
Monkey, olosho. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by glossy6(f): 9:57pm On Sep 10, 2016
HajimeSaito:

I lowered myself to your sewer level to parlay with you. My apologies. Now go and play with the other sewer rats like yourself. You have more in common in common with them.

Well said.
Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 12, 2016
People like you have no reasoning. If at this point you still couldn't get the somewhat sarcastic meaning behind my response to the guy. Oponu

kabrud:

The prof of English, this is not English class. Stop changing the topic. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by jasuam(f): 9:37pm On Sep 15, 2016
Allah is the creator of heavens and earth, and everything in it. He has no son, no parent, no family. He is the mightiest, the greatest. He is the most merciful. He is the master of the day of judgment. The day when all creators, including you will stand before him and account for their deeds.

Oh Allah, I worship you, I adore you, I praise you... Do not take my life until you're pleased with me. Ameen
LabiaMajoraDest:

wetin be Allah?.

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by Rezponder: 10:46pm On Sep 18, 2016
Respect Court Ruling on Hijab, Students Warn TGs, Principals, Others

The Muslim Students’ Society of Nigeria, Lagos State has warned tutor-generals, principals and teachers to respect the court judgement granting the right to wear hijab in public schools owned by the Lagos State Government.
Saheed Ashafa, the President of the Society said this in a press release made available to The Rezponder ahead of Monday, September 19th resumption of students in public primary and secondary schools in Lagos State.‎

Ashafa appealed that students should neither be punished, intimidated, harassed nor victimised for wearing hijab on their school uniforms both within and outside school premises.‎

Recall that the Court of Appeal sitting in Lagos on Thursday, July 21, 2016 granted the right to wear hijab in all public primary and secondary schools in Lagos State.

The Court of Appeal Justices – Ali Gumel, Modupe Fasanmi, Adamu Jauro, Joseph Ikyegh and Cordelia Jombo-Ofo – unanimously interpreted that sections 38 and 42 of the 1999 Constitution of Nigeria (as amended) guarantees the fundamental human right of wearing hijab.

READ Also Ambode approves retreat to harmonise HR standards in Public Service
Reminding the education stakeholders that the right to wear hijab has been granted in Lagos State-owned public schools, Ashafa said,

“We plead that all the stakeholders in education should be law abiding and practicalise what they have been teaching us as students. A situation where a principal or teacher will be seen punishing, threatening, assaulting or harassing a student for wearing hijab, after the judiciary has granted it, will amount to not only contempt of court but a betrayal of literacy, ridiculing of education and an abuse of reasoning.”
‎‎
Ashafa subsequently counselled the students to be modest and polite in dealing with some of their teachers that may want to violate their rights.‎

“Though, we do not expect any teacher to act to the contrary, if they do, we urge our members to ensure that they resist removing the hijab with their own hands. They should ensure, the teacher or overzealous principal or tutor-general does. While any of the education stakeholders does that, they should be prepared for legal and mass actions as the case may be, He said.

He concluded by advising the students that encounter challenges in exercising their fundamental right of putting on the hijab to contact the organisation.

Read more http://rezponder.com/respect-court-ruling-on-hijab-students-warn-tgs-principals-others/
Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by megabeatsonline: 5:32am On Sep 19, 2016
As students are we utilising past questions to their full? Correct usage can actually boost our chances of passing. Jobbers practice GMAT past questions. Its all about Full UTILISATION. check http://genesisonlinetutorials..co.ke/2016/09/exam-tips-past-questions-benefits-of-hind-sight.html
Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by LabiaMajoraDest(m): 8:55am On Sep 26, 2016
jasuam:
Allah is the creator of heavens and earth, and everything in it. He has no son, no parent, no family. He is the mightiest, the greatest. He is the most merciful. He is the master of the day of judgment. The day when all creators, including you will stand before him and account for their deeds.

Oh Allah, I worship you, I adore you, I praise you... Do not take my life until you're pleased with me. Ameen
shut up jare
Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by jasuam(f): 9:44pm On Oct 01, 2016
grin e dey pain am oo gagan.......

Allah is the greatest
LabiaMajoraDest:

shut up jare

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) / Meet The State That Have 15 University In Nigeria / School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.