Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate (72956 Views)

Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) / Benue University Student Threatens To Kill Project Supervisor Over 3rd Class / I Applied For MSc But Foreign Supervisor Said School Is Accepting Me For PhD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 06, 2016
RUBBISH

1 Like

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by Carlmax(m): 9:01pm On Sep 06, 2016
tunesoft:
Nothing bad in a fellow Muslim female teacher checking her out in private if she carry contraband, buh she definitely has her right to put it on.

It must not be Muslim, Any female teacher checking her in private is enough. I see nothing wrong with hijab even in schools, what I won't condone is Niqab or burka, anything covering ur face/entire body for an institution with official uniform is totally unreasonable and an offense.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by Mightyraw(m): 9:02pm On Sep 06, 2016
freshvine:
Education is not only about reading and writing examinations but also to inculcate discipline. She failed it by disobedience and her results should be seized!
Disobedience shocked?

This one is clearly stupid

3 Likes

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by Mightyraw(m): 9:04pm On Sep 06, 2016
think2030:
Make she put it on to their mosque, not examination hall
Is their a dressing code for exam?

Man use ur head

1 Like

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by Zakkyoz: 9:05pm On Sep 06, 2016
"We therefore demand a public statement from WAEC on the supervisor’s identity and the official reprimand failing which WAEC should blame itself for the reaction of Muslims"

This is the issue I have with the religion. This statement could serve as impetus to already brainwashed fellows in the North to kill for the religion as usual

2 Likes

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by ganagagi: 9:08pm On Sep 06, 2016
Its very necessary for Muslim female to not expose their body outside as such she should always be in hijab when going out.that's what Muslims are urged to do Quran says ولا يبدون زينتهن...........they should not expose their body outside ,in fact if its my daughter I will take that supervisor to court
Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 06, 2016
Excllncy:
Let her remove it. I have not seen Buhari's children with hijab. If she want to be an extremist let her remain in her father's house. Nigeria must move forward.

Buhari is a man, he's just a president, if his children are not putting on hijab, dos dat mean odas shud not put on theirs?!? You shud know what been extreme is about?! Adhering to my religion properly doesn't mean I'm an extremist, pls be guided, and be reasonable.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by VhatAmazingDude: 9:10pm On Sep 06, 2016
clydedaniels:
Buy why

Why did the chicken cross the road

Lmao!

This was used to mock the hell out of me in Sec school!

Was asked to tell a joke and I came out and ask 'Why did the chicken cross the road'?

The whole class totally didn't get the joke undecided
Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by NotComplaining: 9:12pm On Sep 06, 2016
HajimeSaito:

Your argument is flawed because even in secular states religious bodies are exempt from taxation.
Tithes are considered to be in the same category as donations or charitable contributions. They are not the income earned through commercial enterprise and thus they are exempt from taxation.

Youre missing the point... Modern day seciularism grants dominant faith exceptions.... Isnt that what multi cultrlism is all about, being tolerant to the beliefs of others? Or does the matter exclude Muslims? Modern day christinity sounds a lot like xenophobia to me.

If you cannot bare the sight of a woman's personal decision to protect her chastity, at the same time serving her God, through wearing a head garment then you are a sexist and a xenophobe.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by VhatAmazingDude: 9:13pm On Sep 06, 2016
Zakkyoz:
"We therefore demand a public statement from WAEC on the supervisor’s identity and the official reprimand failing which WAEC should blame itself for the reaction of Muslims"

This is the issue I have with the religion. This statement could serve as impetus to already brainwashed fellows in the North to kill for the religion as usual

Kill some WAEC officials, burn down the WaEC buildings, prevent and boycott Examinations in their regions. It really doesn't look different from their modus operandi.

2 Likes

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 06, 2016
Next time, try to use the appropriate punctuation mark to end your statement a.k.a full stop. Oh, fool.... Stop!!!

HajimeSaito:

You can't even write proper English and you chose to share your ignorance with the rest of the world "Mr half necked"

1 Like

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by olayinka63: 9:16pm On Sep 06, 2016
I can see Christians fanatics with hatred comments above, why is it that the supervisor allow the girl to write her exam without the hijab? This is just hatred from fanatical supervisor.
Meanwhile hijab has come to stay in Nigeria, the hijabians are in Universities lecturing you, in the hospitals as both Nurse and Doctors, even in the governance of Nigeria. Just stop being hate and face your business

1 Like

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by kabrud: 9:16pm On Sep 06, 2016
adekayo1234:

I hope you are satisfied now @kabrud
Have u ever heard of the word "sarcasm"? While I will advise you to go through the previous comments of most of the posters on similar issues, some of the comments u extracted above are mere calls to exercise caution when delving into sensitive matters like religion especially when it borders on a faith different from Urs. By the time u read through the previous comments by the posters u have mentioned, u will know their position on this matter . Bye.
Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by Sman37(m): 9:16pm On Sep 06, 2016
Orikinla:
[size=20pt]What makes a true Muslim woman is not the hijab or burqa, but her faithfulness to the Word of God.

How many times have you seen beautiful Zahra Buhari in hijab?

As we say in the monastery, "the hood does not make the monk: the monk makes the hood".[/size].
no muslim woman is instructed to copy zahara or any human on earth bt obey ALLAH and to follow pr MUHAMMAD
so zahra is not what u said
does u folow ur pastor or u follow d bibles

1 Like

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 06, 2016
iyb:
if you are looking for hypocrites find naija christians and your effort is blessed abundantly. Imagine what this guys are saying just because the girl is a muslim is it our fault that your women are harlots that refuse to dress modestly. if this happened in the North to a christian girl you will hear this christians opening their dirty mouths talking shit especially that useless CAN.
It's better to be a Christian harlot than a useless stupid hijab wearing hypocrital prostitute and suicide bomber moving up and down spreading diseases and killing innocent people! Murderers!
Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 06, 2016
HMZi:
The girl is stupid,wearing hijab to exam hall,there are scarfs she can use to cover the hair....
.muslims need to separate religion from state....there own to much sef.

Guy, u r indeed the most stupid person. Is hijab illegal ni?! Abi aw ppl dey think foolishly like dis...oma wa ga o!!! O ponu gan!!!!!

1 Like

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by coolaustyne(m): 9:17pm On Sep 06, 2016
Why conclude the supervisor is a christian? What is d supervisor's name? What if he or she is an aethist or a muslim self? Was the girl doing something wrong while clad in hijab? This story is sure sketchy.
Ya writing should not be based on what she said alone.
Some people take advantage of our religious lapses to wanna forment trouble; while they are actually guilty or in possession of something fishy.
MURIC, investigate properly. All in all; idina sirotul mustaqeem.

1 Like

Virgin Mary no get sense is what you are trying to say, koi?

Smh
HajimeSaito:

If you really believe that tying a piece of cloth to your hair makes you a better human being, then you're welcome to live in your ignorance.
It is what a person has inside her head that makes her righteous and NOT what she has outside her head.
Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by Fadahunsi(m): 9:18pm On Sep 06, 2016
RealJaneDoe:
yes its is good if you know the kind expo they carry all in the name of hijab. Let them remove it.

Anything that can cause cheating should not be allowed.

We should not be blinded by religion so much so that we allow means that will lead to cheating

Muslims be like

Black Market wey pass this one, I never see ooo! grin grin grin
Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by kabrud: 9:19pm On Sep 06, 2016
Snipes009:
Next time, try to use the appropriate punctuation mark to end your statement a.k.a full stop. Oh, fool.... Stop!!!

Prof, this is not English class pls. The forum is more interested in the opinion rather than the correctness or otherwise of the English. cool
Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 06, 2016
tintingz:
I'm a Muslim and the way MURIC construct their letter looks like a Muslim and Christian war thing which I will not support.

There are rules for everything, if WAEC doesn't allow hijab in exam hall all candidate should abide to it but if vice versa is the case then the WAEC official is a religious bigot.

Ahhhh! Oo ni ironu rara o... So bcuz u dey find cheap likes and shares on NL u come lose sense.. U beta be sensible and stop been foolish!!! God bless YOU
Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 06, 2016
A murderer like the hijab-using Virgin Mary was?

Perfect

Trina0936:

It's better to be a Christian harlot than a useless stupid hijab wearing hypocrital prostitute and suicide bomber moving up and down spreading diseases and killing innocent people! Murderers!
Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by Orikinla(m): 9:20pm On Sep 06, 2016
To all the hate spitting Muslims here.
The bitter truth is you are immature and insecure religious bigots.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by HajimeSaito(m): 9:20pm On Sep 06, 2016
Snipes009:
Virgin Mary no get sense is what you are trying to say, koi?

Smh

The Virgin Mary didn't need a head covering to be a virgin and symbol of feminine virtue. In fact it is her behaviour and mindset that set her apart from other women. The Bible never even mentioned anything about the way she dressed.

2 Likes

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 06, 2016
freshvine:

If Christians push you to the wall, push them back to the wall. No need for violence or killings.

If Jesus christ had told his followers to give back a thunderous slap when slapped, honestly you won't justify violence.

Y must christians push someone to the wall!? Be with ur religion and let islaam be!!! Abi is FORCE ne?!
Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 06, 2016
Trina0936:

pls call lawma emergency help line.ur mouth is filled with filth
Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by Smellymouth: 9:22pm On Sep 06, 2016
kabrud:

Forget this rubbish, we are going to see the outcome of this case. There is right to freedom of religion and hijab is part of Islamic religion. No matter how u christians try u cannot modify Islam to suit ur purpose. The Quran is not like the Bible that u keep editing everyday.

Alhamdulillah.. cool

Rahimakallah...

2 Likes

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by Smellymouth: 9:25pm On Sep 06, 2016
rhajaan:
Xtian fanatics everywhere....where in any report was it stated that the girl had expo on her.? Hijaab is not just a piece of clothe as some e-bigots would opine..it is the pride of a conscious Muslim woman
Allah's help is sought
Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by Orikinla(m): 9:27pm On Sep 06, 2016
Sman37:

no muslim woman is instructed to copy zahara or any human on earth bt obey ALLAH and to follow pr MUHAMMAD
so zahra is not what u said
does u folow ur pastor or u follow d bibles
[size=20pt]To follow Prophet Muhammad, please give me your 6 year old daughter to be my wife and let me have sex with her at the age of 9 and render her barren for life.
Have you ever found out why Aisha was childless till her last days on earth?[/size].

5 Likes

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by kabrud: 9:28pm On Sep 06, 2016
Trina0936:

For prostitution, the Christians carry the crown. A visit to any brothel in Nigeria even in Kano will confirm that. Hypocrisy, there has never been worst hypocrites like christians who will say one thing in public and do the exact opposite in secret. Rape and robbery cases involving pastors is a sufficient proof. Spreading of disease, that is what prostitutes inherently do. Suicide bombing, Islam is against it.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by Nwaguy24: 9:30pm On Sep 06, 2016
Na 2day waec finish??which kind write up be dis na??anyway issorite,kontinew

1 Like

Re: WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 06, 2016
kabrud:

For prostitution, the Christians carry the crown. A visit to any brothel in Nigeria even in Kano will confirm that. Hypocrisy, there has never been worst hypocrites like christians who will say one thing in public and do the exact opposite in secret. Rape and robbery cases involving pastors is a sufficient proof. Spreading of disease, that is what prostitutes inherently do. Suicide bombing, Islam is against it.
Keep on deceiving yourselves! All of you are murderers! North Muslims have the highest number of AIDS patients in Nigeria. You hypocrites wrap yourselves up in hijabs to commit different crimes and atrocities. Rubbish!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) / Meet The State That Have 15 University In Nigeria / School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.