Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,174 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Tired Of Life, Want To End It Anytime Soon - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tired Of Life, Want To End It Anytime Soon (7043 Views)

Are You Getting Married Anytime Soon? / I Have Had Enough And I Want To End It With My Fiance / Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tired Of Life, Want To End It Anytime Soon by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 06, 2016
Failure.
Failed relationship.
Hardship.
Depression.
Just getting it wrong all the time.

Those are just few of many issues in my life. People see me and maybe even envy my life but they don't know I don't have one ounce of happiness. If there is any form of joy in my life, am sure it doesn't last 1 hour.

The other day, I locked my room and tied a rope to the ceiling, I just couldn't do it, I don't know what's holding me back, maybe my mother's prayer. I tried suffocating myself, it doesn't work. I just wish I can get something quick and quiet that could kill me from my sleep. Life is not worth living anymore.

The other day, I read about a guy jumping from a roof, he escaped death, that would be worst. I don't want that.

Please, what could be wrong with me? Am losing it, am literally a walking ghost. And I can't tell anyone. Is there a quick and painless way to die.?
Re: Tired Of Life, Want To End It Anytime Soon by Abso1uteZero(m): 9:18pm On Sep 06, 2016
Ive Thought About Suicide Too But When I Think About All The Game Of Thrones,oitnb,person Of Interest,arrow Etc Wey I Neva Watch, I Dey Postpone Am...Haha...Hang In There Bro, Its Going To Get Better

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tired Of Life, Want To End It Anytime Soon by finalboss(m): 9:19pm On Sep 06, 2016
hmmm
Re: Tired Of Life, Want To End It Anytime Soon by yemsai(f): 9:20pm On Sep 06, 2016
Y dear? Pls dnt do dat...life is meant 2 b enjoyed...there are many people out there facing worst things dan u nd dey still learn to live with it...killing ursef is nt d solution to d problem..pls drop ur bbm pin if u hav one

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Life, Want To End It Anytime Soon by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 06, 2016
Please do! This world is already overpopulated, we need to get rid of a lot of people like you ASAP so there can be balance in this world, this world is not meant for the weak angry tongue

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tired Of Life, Want To End It Anytime Soon by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 06, 2016
Abso1uteZero:
Ive Thought About Suicide Too But When I Think About All The Game Of Thrones,oitnb,person Of Interest,arrow Etc Wey I Neva Watch, I Dey Postpone Am...Haha...Hang In There Bro, Its Going To Get Better

I try to tell myself it will get better. It usually does after some time but it gets bad again. There is no peace in all these. What's the whole point of living? Too much pain cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tired Of Life, Want To End It Anytime Soon by johnpaulo(m): 9:21pm On Sep 06, 2016
Iook unto God he will surely see you true.

1 Share

Re: Tired Of Life, Want To End It Anytime Soon by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 06, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
Please do! This world is already overpopulated, we need to get rid of a lot of people like you ASAP so there can be balance in this world, this world is not meant for the weak angry tongue

Thanks, I can see that am not even fit to be living. If you know a quick and painless way to go, pls let me know.
Re: Tired Of Life, Want To End It Anytime Soon by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 06, 2016
johnpaulo:
Iook unto God he will surely see you true.

I have tried religion. I gave everything I have to God, why am I still in this mess?
Re: Tired Of Life, Want To End It Anytime Soon by finalboss(m): 9:27pm On Sep 06, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
lowlife

10 Likes

Re: Tired Of Life, Want To End It Anytime Soon by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 06, 2016
As much as I would love to tell you to jump into the nearest Lagoon I won't cos u might actually be serious..

Listen carefully.. Ending your Life dosent make the pain and suffering go away..its actually just the beginning of your sufferings..Try to list out the things that make u sad and depressed.. Try to avoid them..See a psychiatrist also or talk to someone that can help

2 Likes

Re: Tired Of Life, Want To End It Anytime Soon by tolugar: 9:28pm On Sep 06, 2016
Guy

If I tell you things are going to be better

It's a lie

I am on your shoes. There is no delight in this world.

But am no longer contemplating sucide.

I live for my Mum, my siblings. Yes for them.
The thought of them in pain cos of me is what still keeps me.

Am a living sacrifice. When death comes around, I'll take the next turn.

Live for the sake of those that love you, so that they may not walk your path.

Don't worry, death will come.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tired Of Life, Want To End It Anytime Soon by fairlyusedpant: 9:29pm On Sep 06, 2016
tiredsoul:

I try to tell myself it will get better. It usually does after some time but it gets bad again. There is no peace in all these. What's the whole point of living? Too much pain cry
my brother, see what you will do, go and learn a trade, sell something that can help you, nothing is too small or big, try to check small scale business that the little money you have can afford, it is when you get busy, that is when the thought of suicide will disappear from your mind, just help your life...
Re: Tired Of Life, Want To End It Anytime Soon by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 06, 2016
tiredsoul:

Thanks, I can see that am not even fit to be living. If you know a quick and painless way to go, pls let me know.
Carbon monoxide is one of the most highly toxic gasses, which can cause some serious health problems or even death pretty easily. It is dangerous because it does not have any odor taste or color and it is not even noticeable during the initial stage, which is why a person moves closer to death and does not even realize it. When carbon monoxide enters the body it mixes with hemoglobin, which eventually forms carboxyhemoglobin. When it is formed it stops the oxygen and hemoglobin from binding with each other resulting in hypoxia. This brings down the capacity of blood to carry oxygen a great deal.

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Life, Want To End It Anytime Soon by jashar(f): 9:31pm On Sep 06, 2016
Ehyah!!!

Life never tire you.

If it had, you would have ended it not open thread.

There's still hope for you yet.

@ least, you get smart phone with data. 1 blessing.

Should I count the remaining for you?

smiley

5 Likes

Re: Tired Of Life, Want To End It Anytime Soon by freshcvvs: 9:32pm On Sep 06, 2016
Sniper works well, just mix it with fruit juice and sleep off. don't forget to lock your doors.

You think you have seen the worst? wait until others tell you what they are going through.

before you take snipers, wait to read more from people ok? angry

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Life, Want To End It Anytime Soon by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 06, 2016
Jarizod:
As much as I would love to tell you to jump into the nearest Lagoon I won't cos u might actually be serious..

Listen carefully.. Ending your Life dosent make the pain and suffering go away..its actually just the beginning of your sufferings..Try to list out the things that make u sad and depressed.. Try to avoid them..See a psychiatrist also or talk to someone that can help

I know that seeing a psychiatrist can help but what about the stigma? People have this belief that it is only mad people that are patients to psychiatrists.
Re: Tired Of Life, Want To End It Anytime Soon by jashar(f): 9:39pm On Sep 06, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
Carbon monoxide is one of the most highly toxic gasses, which can cause some serious health problems or even death pretty easily. It is dangerous because it does not have any odor taste or color and it is not even noticeable during the initial stage, which is why a person moves closer to death and does not even realize it. When carbon monoxide enters the body it mixes with hemoglobin, which eventually forms carboxyhemoglobin. When it is formed it stops the oxygen and hemoglobin from binding with each other resulting in hypoxia. This brings down the capacity of blood to carry oxygen a great deal.

cheesy grin

You well so?
Re: Tired Of Life, Want To End It Anytime Soon by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 06, 2016
no matter how difficult you find certain situations in life, give it a few days it does get better, I understand how you feel, ve'been there before you will look back on today and smile.you've got to keep fighting soilder that why you're alive , someday you'll smile at all the battles you fought and won. don't ever give up whether or not you're failing now or not never make the mistake of ending or life, life is sweet, someone out there loves you be strong.
Re: Tired Of Life, Want To End It Anytime Soon by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 06, 2016
tiredsoul:

I know that seeing a psychiatrist can help but what about the stigma? People have this belief that it is only mad people that are patients to psychiatrists.
Then inform none of ur folks..u a grown man I suppose
Re: Tired Of Life, Want To End It Anytime Soon by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 06, 2016
grin grin I no well grin cheesy
jashar:

cheesy grin

You well so?
Re: Tired Of Life, Want To End It Anytime Soon by nnachukz(m): 9:44pm On Sep 06, 2016
Abso1uteZero:
This your post got me. Me, I just dey remember the numerous exotic vjs wer my odolodolo never enter. I just dey always tell myself, death not today. There are still a lot of sweet things to enjoy once there is life. I can't die, not now, not later my God Will make my wish of long life come through. Challenges may come but victory is sure.
Re: Tired Of Life, Want To End It Anytime Soon by Psittacus(m): 9:44pm On Sep 06, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
What balance are you creating, and what da f**k do you know about bin weak. You better watch wat u say to people, D other time you advice someone to murder her baby. You might've suppress ur consciousness,but u are still human...and stop giving people razz advice.

4 Likes

Re: Tired Of Life, Want To End It Anytime Soon by jashar(f): 9:45pm On Sep 06, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
grin grin I no well grin cheesy

aha!!!

I talk am. cheesy grin grin

OP never meet people wey life don batter.

2 Likes

Re: Tired Of Life, Want To End It Anytime Soon by Abso1uteZero(m): 9:49pm On Sep 06, 2016
tiredsoul:

Thats Life Bro, Ups And Downs,ups And Downs...Its Like You Re Trying To Make Omelettes But End Up With Scrambled Eggs..Its The Same For Everybody,life bleeps Us All But Been Able To Eat That Scrambled Egg And Know That Tommorow Will Be Better Is What Makes Us Strong..Complain All You Want But Dont Give In To Weakness, You Owe Yourself That. Be Strong
Re: Tired Of Life, Want To End It Anytime Soon by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 06, 2016
Psittacus:
What balance are you creating, and what da f**k do you know about bin weak. You better watch wat u say to people, D other time you advice someone to murder her baby. You might've suppress ur consciousness,but u are still human...and stop giving people razz advice.
well they asked for the advice and I gave my opinion, I was just trying to help grin grin grin
Re: Tired Of Life, Want To End It Anytime Soon by Psittacus(m): 9:53pm On Sep 06, 2016
tiredsoul:

where did you even know you are going... ? you are here complaining of everything not working in your life. Have you thought of those things that are probably going well for you. You need to get out a little more, and see people who are in unimaginable situations perfectly happy with their lives... before you end it.... you might probably want to let people who still have something to live for have your organs...a little kindness from you

2 Likes

Re: Tired Of Life, Want To End It Anytime Soon by abdeiz(m): 9:53pm On Sep 06, 2016
no matter how you think your life is bad there are other people out there having it worse than you do and you know what? those who make things better for themselves don't think negative thoughts like you do know.
take some time off and do a deep introspection on your life, what are the positives in your life they don't have to be big, sometimes it's the little things that matter.
Take a look at the things that affect you in life, do away with the bad ones.... you know what forget it I'm drifting offtrack

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Life, Want To End It Anytime Soon by mkoabiola: 10:41pm On Sep 06, 2016
tiredsoul:
Failure.
Failed relationship.
Hardship.
Depression.
Just getting it wrong all the time.

Those are just few of many issues in my life. People see me and maybe even envy my life but they don't know I don't have one ounce of happiness. If there is any form of joy in my life, am sure it doesn't last 1 hour.

The other day, I locked my room and tied a rope to the ceiling, I just couldn't do it, I don't know what's holding me back, maybe my mother's prayer. I tried suffocating myself, it doesn't work. I just wish I can get something quick and quiet that could kill me from my sleep. Life is not worth living anymore.

The other day, I read about a guy jumping from a roof, he escaped death, that would be worst. I don't want that.

Please, what could be wrong with me? Am losing it, am literally a walking ghost. And I can't tell anyone. Is there a quick and painless way to die.?
If lyf Don tire u no go open thread
So u want me to stop u frm taking snipers or indocid
Take indocid or snipers it works fast beta Dan jumping inside d lagoon
Or u can hug d nearest transformer in ur area

Suicide my foot
NA so e easy to die u nva go ahead SNC
Re: Tired Of Life, Want To End It Anytime Soon by Miradamian: 10:47pm On Sep 06, 2016
Do u know that u are better than someone somewhere?
Re: Tired Of Life, Want To End It Anytime Soon by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 06, 2016
Pick up what makes u happy&fulfilled.work on some personal projects that would be beneficial to your fellow man. When u think about d millions of lives your project would affect positively u would have a reason 2 live. Trust me,it worked for me... God loves u.
Re: Tired Of Life, Want To End It Anytime Soon by dryyansh1(m): 11:20pm On Sep 06, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
Since when Ive noticed you, you've only typed sensibly once sad A Lil kind word can do wonders sometime. I won't blame you though, you can't give what you don't have. Sometimes upbringing matters.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I am in Tears As I Type This. / Have You Ever Experienced This With A Hausa Girl? / It's Time To Reveal Your Crush; NL Or Outside Before The End Of 2014(today).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.