Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,313 members, 7,846,385 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Tired Of Life, Want To End It Anytime Soon - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tired Of Life, Want To End It Anytime Soon (7091 Views)

Are You Getting Married Anytime Soon? / I Have Had Enough And I Want To End It With My Fiance / Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tired Of Life, Want To End It Anytime Soon by eipreel(f): 11:15am On Sep 10, 2016
Snow5:

I like that...
Happy weekend to you.

A lovely weekend to you too...your story is inspiring.

Keep being the strong man you are.

Cheers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tired Of Life, Want To End It Anytime Soon by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 12, 2016
tiredsoul:

Yes.

All thanks to the positive advice I got here, am beginning to see life differently and i will continue to do so especially when things get very hard.

I hope you are not disappointed that I didn't follow your advice.
. . . . . You will make it in life bro. Its only a matter of little time more.

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Life, Want To End It Anytime Soon by Marioplus(m): 2:18pm On Sep 12, 2016
JESUS
just keep repeating this NAME ABOVE until your LIFE ENERGY starts flowing back and inspirations of directions on what to do with your life will also flow into your mind.
JESUS CHRIST LOVES YOU AND HIS NAME IS A STRONG TOWER...{PROVERBS 18:10}
Re: Tired Of Life, Want To End It Anytime Soon by xtervaganza(m): 2:34pm On Sep 12, 2016
tiredsoul:
Failure.
Failed relationship.
Hardship.
Depression.
Just getting it wrong all the time.

Those are just few of many issues in my life. People see me and maybe even envy my life but they don't know I don't have one ounce of happiness. If there is any form of joy in my life, am sure it doesn't last 1 hour.

The other day, I locked my room and tied a rope to the ceiling, I just couldn't do it, I don't know what's holding me back, maybe my mother's prayer. I tried suffocating myself, it doesn't work. I just wish I can get something quick and quiet that could kill me from my sleep. Life is not worth living anymore.

The other day, I read about a guy jumping from a roof, he escaped death, that would be worst. I don't want that.

Please, what could be wrong with me? Am losing it, am literally a walking ghost. And I can't tell anyone. Is there a quick and painless way to die.?
can you please state the reasons why you feel life is no longer worth living?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Condom Is No More Reliable, We Use Drugs"- Female Teenager Reveals / Just Imagine Selling Your Galfriend And Buying A New One. How Much Will U Sell? / Awful Ways To Break Up With A Nigerian Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.