Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,738 members, 7,840,859 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Battered, Bruised But Still Hanging On To Your Boyfriend - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Battered, Bruised But Still Hanging On To Your Boyfriend (12645 Views)

I Fnckt Yesterday But My C0ck Is Bruised / Ego Got Bruised. / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battered, Bruised But Still Hanging On To Your Boyfriend by Radiant(f): 6:59pm On Jan 16, 2007
davidylan:

hey what else do you want? you naughty thing! wink

lmao. . . I guess you can figure it out wink
Re: Battered, Bruised But Still Hanging On To Your Boyfriend by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:00pm On Jan 16, 2007
It's been that long, Rad? tongue
Re: Battered, Bruised But Still Hanging On To Your Boyfriend by Eurphoria(f): 7:02pm On Jan 16, 2007
whats up girls
Re: Battered, Bruised But Still Hanging On To Your Boyfriend by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:03pm On Jan 16, 2007
Hello love kiss

I see that you are giving poor Donzie a beating in that other thread.

I dont mind the dude but he can be quite wish washy with his love/hate relationship with that crackwhore.

anyway how are you
Re: Battered, Bruised But Still Hanging On To Your Boyfriend by Eurphoria(f): 7:12pm On Jan 16, 2007
yes he is wishy washy , mr inconsistent. Not just witht he crackwhore with evryone he is wish wsh
Anyway i am good. cheesy
Re: Battered, Bruised But Still Hanging On To Your Boyfriend by Radiant(f): 7:15pm On Jan 16, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

It's been that long, Rad? tongue

Huh? smiley
Re: Battered, Bruised But Still Hanging On To Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 16, 2007
Eurphoria:

yes he is wishy washy , mr inconsistent. Not just witht he crackwhore with evryone he is wish wsh
Anyway i am good. cheesy

Just because I don't join you to hate on Sista, that doesn't make me wish-washy.
Re: Battered, Bruised But Still Hanging On To Your Boyfriend by ThiefOfHearts(f): 12:58am On Jan 17, 2007
dude shut the Bleep up, you say worse things to her than I do.

But when you see someone that is insulting you but is loathed by sister, you run behind Sista's back so you can both throw retarded insults as evident in my "cheater" thread

It's very embarrassing. It's one thing to dislike E and say all your stuff but to join in with Sista to insult E? That's just gross
Re: Battered, Bruised But Still Hanging On To Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:01am On Jan 17, 2007
I'm not insulting Eurphroria because of Sista, I'm insulting her because she's insulting me. End of story!

But when you see someone that is insulting you but is loathed by sister, youy run behind Sista's back so you can both throw retarded insults as evident in my "cheater" thread

I was already slugging it out with Eurphoria before Sista came in as evident in your "cheater" thread.
Re: Battered, Bruised But Still Hanging On To Your Boyfriend by Radiant(f): 1:07am On Jan 17, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

It's very embarrassing. It's one thing to dislike E and say all your stuff but to join in with Sista to insult E? That's just gross

lmao. . . I swear I like this chick. Gross heee? grin grin grin
Re: Battered, Bruised But Still Hanging On To Your Boyfriend by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:29pm On Jan 17, 2007
:p
Re: Battered, Bruised But Still Hanging On To Your Boyfriend by Eurphoria(f): 11:26pm On Jan 17, 2007
TOH
#thanks for keeping it real and being true. wink
Re: Battered, Bruised But Still Hanging On To Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 18, 2007
maybe in another world
Re: Battered, Bruised But Still Hanging On To Your Boyfriend by lioness(f): 9:48am On Feb 08, 2007
undecided
Re: Battered, Bruised But Still Hanging On To Your Boyfriend by anabell(f): 2:01pm On Feb 08, 2007
dat is one tin i never want to happen to me, if i notice dat in him i will run 4 -40 o, dont want no man to make me look haggad, cos i love lookin good all d time
Re: Battered, Bruised But Still Hanging On To Your Boyfriend by Islander(f): 5:12am On Jun 30, 2007
Nairaland, No permanent friend; No permanent foe, ROFLMAO
Re: Battered, Bruised But Still Hanging On To Your Boyfriend by sandykoko(f): 10:01am On Jul 18, 2007
Any guy that would do that to his babe is either a sicko or a beast, acid should be poured on their private part, ,.next time if they want to act so stupid as to batter their babes,they would think twice, As for the girls who still stick to such guys, they re counting their days to the day their obituary will be pasted
Re: Battered, Bruised But Still Hanging On To Your Boyfriend by desgiezd(m): 10:16am On Jul 18, 2007
It might just be that the lady wants to commit suicide and doesnt want to do it by herself and wants the guy to do it for her otherwise, what joy would she derive from such a marriage where she gets panel-beated daily? Marriage, I think, is meant to be enjoyed.
Re: Battered, Bruised But Still Hanging On To Your Boyfriend by odiaseo(m): 8:01am On Dec 22, 2007
Abuse in any form should not be tolerated by any lady be it verbal, emotional, physical, financial or sexual. It is better to have a broken relationship that a broken marriage. If you notice any inclination in you BF to be abusive, show him the door immediately. It's much difficult to do this when sex is involved, the more reason why abstinence until marriage should be practised to prevent soul ties.

I can identify with loving BFs/Fiances turning hostile and abusive in the early stages of marriages. In marriage the deed is done hence more caution has to be taken and more effort to adjust made.

Marriage is a different ball game all together, and believe me you'll never know until you are married. I takes 1-2yrs to settle in and it only becomes clear after marriage that you are 2 different persons with different personalities. Bear in mind that women are really from Venus and men from Mars. read the rest of the post here
Re: Battered, Bruised But Still Hanging On To Your Boyfriend by denny4ril: 8:25pm On Dec 22, 2009
two things are involved. 1. she is afraid of getting someone else thinkin that person is the best. (2.) she must have committed herslf to the guy in many ways, u know wat i mean, otherwise, make the babe fleeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Battered, Bruised But Still Hanging On To Your Boyfriend by MugSmasher: 8:34pm On Dec 22, 2009
Very Wonderful topic!

How come i havent come across it be before? It goes quite well with what i belive and practice. Anyway my 2 cents!

I love to batter and bruise women both physically and mentally and it makes my day come true when i see a chick crying, sulking or in a deep state of melancholy because of what i have done to her. And the most beautiful part is they always hope i apologize for my acts but i end up doing another one on them. The wait for them for me to apologize is what makes them still stay after they still move around with black eyes or have been messed up mentally when i say things to them to demoralize them and that wait makes me take more advantage of them and when i feel like dumping them i now apologize profusely to them and knowing how dumb and daft women are, they end up doing small shakara when you beg them but meanwhile all i am thinking of is f**ucking them mercilessly for the last time which they would succumb to because they believe after i have begged them, things are now back to normal and when i am through f**cking them i change color and initiate the process of dumping them so that i dont give them the opportunity to plan their own dumping strategy first.

Thats how i eat my cake and have it with these chicks and i love the ones who sheepishly would still want to stay to know why i am abusing her physically or mentally as if that would give her another extra 20 marks in heaven for waiting to know . . . lol grin

Dumb ass retarded dense biatches! grin grin grin grin
Re: Battered, Bruised But Still Hanging On To Your Boyfriend by platinumnk(f): 9:16pm On Dec 22, 2009
^^ holding the pain from a hurt only hurts you inthe end cry
Re: Battered, Bruised But Still Hanging On To Your Boyfriend by rebelious: 6:50am On Dec 23, 2009
MugSmasher:

Very Wonderful topic!

How come i havent come across it be before? It goes quite well with what i belive and practice. Anyway my 2 cents!

I love to batter and bruise women both physically and mentally and it makes my day come true when i see a chick crying, sulking or in a deep state of melancholy because of what i have done to her. And the most beautiful part is they always hope i apologize for my acts but i end up doing another one on them. The wait for them for me to apologize is what makes them still stay after they still move around with black eyes or have been messed up mentally when i say things to them to demoralize them and that wait makes me take more advantage of them and when i feel like dumping them i now apologize profusely to them and knowing how dumb and daft women are, they end up doing small shakara when you beg them but meanwhile all i am thinking of is f**ucking them mercilessly for the last time which they would succumb to because they believe after i have begged them, things are now back to normal and when i am through f**cking them i change color and initiate the process of dumping them so that i dont give them the opportunity to plan their own dumping strategy first.

Thats how i eat my cake and have it with these chicks and i love the ones who sheepishly would still want to stay to know why i am abusing her physically or mentally as if that would give her another extra 20 marks in heaven for waiting to know . . . lol grin

Dumb backside retarded dense biatches! grin grin grin grin
THIS GUY IS A LIAR HE'S JUST A NERDY I.T GUY AT THE OFFICE OF A NAGGING LADY BOSS AND WHO GETS BEAT UP BY HIS NEIGHBOURS DAUGTERS HE SEES NAIRALAND AS HIS FANTASY ESCAPE ZONE, MUGSS MY GUY NO DEY LIE LIE FOR HERE ABEG, LOLOLOL

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? / Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? / ...g

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.