Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? (12633 Views)

How To Flirt With A Girl While Chatting. / PICTURE : Use This Logic To Flirt With Your BAE ♥♥ / How To Flirt Online Successfully - Hot Dating Tips To Find Love Easy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by Tolexander: 9:29am On Nov 16, 2013
Just wanna know people's reaction to this question.

As human, we all have an element of jealousy which always generates a reaction in us seeing our partner's romantic action with the opposite sex in real life.
Likewise on the online sites like nairaland post, facebook status, 2go update, tweet, eskimi status, whatsapp status, etc which are visible to one's partner if they have access to them can also generate the same reaction.

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by Oluwatola5(f): 9:33am On Nov 16, 2013
Let him flirt as he wills, mine is that make i no ''cash'' am, or else, all hell will be let loose.

6 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by marcjoe(m): 9:50am On Nov 16, 2013
WHAT DID I DO AGAIN?
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 16, 2013
Inasmuch as i'm the one he's flirting with! cool

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by MrsChima(f): 9:57am On Nov 16, 2013
My hubby can do whatever he wants....I am not his mother.

8 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by Olugbenger(m): 9:57am On Nov 16, 2013
as long as it's not NL....

Her online flirting can't end our relationship, the real havoc is she finding out about my own activities on the web.

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 16, 2013
Allow? Lol.

I only date adults, men particularly. I don't plan on telling a partner what he can and/or cannot do. All I can do is be the best girlfriend or wife and trust that he won't betray me. Call it naive, but it's my hope that if I treat him the best way possible, then he won't see any reason to get any other kind of romantic/sexual attention elsewhere. Flirting won't offend me until he does it blatantly and it goes a step further.

13 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by Dannylux: 10:05am On Nov 16, 2013
Provided she doesn't phuck online too undecided
what's there to fear? I flirt, too. A lot.
So It's no biggie!

2 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:11am On Nov 16, 2013
He can go on sohun! But, if d go on sohun con dey enter serious zone (indirect toasting),he go hear am.

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by Tolexander: 10:35am On Nov 16, 2013
Oluwatola5: Let him flirt as he wills, mine is that make i no ''cash'' am, or else, all hell will be let loose.
am talking about flirting for fun!

am not really interested in whatever she posts or updates. Maybe cos i do my things for the fun of them and not really serious about them.

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by haitto99(m): 10:40am On Nov 16, 2013
unto wetin na she smoke weed?
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by Tolexander: 10:41am On Nov 16, 2013
Idowuogbo: He can go on sohun! But, if d go on sohun con dey enter serious zone (indirect toasting),he go hear am.
ID!
I gat a message for you o!

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by Tolexander: 10:44am On Nov 16, 2013
Olugbenger: as long as it's not NL....

Her online flirting can't end our relationship, the real havoc is she finding out about my own activities on the web.
why not on NL bro?
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:48am On Nov 16, 2013
Tolexander: ID!
I gat a message for you o!
From who? I'm listening...
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by Tolexander: 10:51am On Nov 16, 2013
marcjoe: WHAT DID I DO AGAIN?
bro, i no understand o!
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by Tolexander: 10:53am On Nov 16, 2013
Idowuogbo:
From who? I'm listening...
na PM things o!
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:55am On Nov 16, 2013
Tolexander: na PM things o!
Drop ur mail

I'll send u a test run
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:00am On Nov 16, 2013
Tolax, oya o
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by Olugbenger(m): 11:04am On Nov 16, 2013
Tolexander: why not on NL bro?
wink
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by Olugbenger(m): 11:07am On Nov 16, 2013
Tolexander: bro, i no understand o!
Thats the latest on threads.
grin
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by Olugbenger(m): 11:10am On Nov 16, 2013
Dannylux: Provided she doesn't phuck online too undecided
what's there to fear? I flirt, too. A lot.
So It's no biggie!
I think i like this one.
grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by yousee(m): 11:54am On Nov 16, 2013
It depends sha
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by deols(f): 12:24pm On Nov 16, 2013
I read last week that flirting is haram..

I will show him that.

#lobatan.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by slimthugchimee(m): 12:13pm On Nov 17, 2013
I have just 3 words to say AM I MAD
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 17, 2013
flirt online ? yes if she wants to get killed offline cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by Mintayo(m): 12:15pm On Nov 17, 2013
With who? Me?
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by slimthugchimee(m): 12:16pm On Nov 17, 2013
obadiah777: flirt online ? yes if she wants to get killed offline cheesy
you are so funny that i
Forgot to laugh

4 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by tellwisdom: 12:16pm On Nov 17, 2013
What is flirt?? angry
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 17, 2013
slimthugchimee:
you are so funny tha i.
Forgot to laugh
grin grin
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by Aromas: 12:18pm On Nov 17, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
My hubby can do whatever he wants....I am not his mother.

Ohhhhhhhhh God bless you 4 your moral understanding. So far you're giving him what he want!!!
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by slimthugchimee(m): 12:19pm On Nov 17, 2013
tellwisdom: What is flirt?? angry

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ashawogirl And A Nairalander. PICS / She's Is About To Get Some Dick Today, But I'll Do This [Picture] / Nigerian Slay Queen Goes Viral For Touching Herself As She Smokes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.