Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,044 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

My Husband Is Too Stingy To Even Buy Me A Pant- Wife Tells Court - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Is Too Stingy To Even Buy Me A Pant- Wife Tells Court (3801 Views)

'if You Can't Buy Me Porsche, Stay Away'- Lady Says, But See Replies She Got / “If You Wear A Pant Throughout The Day, You’ve Got Problems” - Twitter Lady / Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Is Too Stingy To Even Buy Me A Pant- Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 07, 2016
mhisbliss:
but if you get to know me you'll realize am one of the few good people on nairaland

There is nothing good about you. You are a pig and a blacked face goat
Re: My Husband Is Too Stingy To Even Buy Me A Pant- Wife Tells Court by Muvacci(m): 9:25am On Sep 07, 2016
mhisbliss:
you see? Someone might tag you an ass licker for this but its your opinion and choosing to stand by it is admirable, at first i tried to blend in, but i realized the more i try the harder it gets, then i tried originality and i realized uniqueness is easier for me, and just like the way you like it some hates it, but what do i do i draw those who likes it closer and forget those who don't, no one here pays my salary or school fee or feeds me, now tell me one good reason why i should work hard to impress anyone

LOL! Woe betide the individual who would even dare call me that. grin

I have no limits when speaking my mind and it has never worked out wrongly for me. I admire originality a lot, especially when it comes from women cos its really difficult to find ladies who aren't going over their heads trying to impress. That's why I appreciate you ma'am smiley
Re: My Husband Is Too Stingy To Even Buy Me A Pant- Wife Tells Court by mhisbliss(f): 9:57am On Sep 07, 2016
Muvacci:

I have no limits when speaking my mind and it has never worked out wrongly for me. I admire originality a lot, especially when it comes from women cos its really difficult to find ladies who aren't going over their heads trying to impress. That's why I appreciate you ma'am smiley

You're one funny guy, woe betide anyone who calls you that? grin btw thanks for the compliments, you just made my day smiley
Re: My Husband Is Too Stingy To Even Buy Me A Pant- Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 07, 2016
Muvacci:

Sinzuuuuu cheesycheesycheesy, continue oooo wink

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Too Stingy To Even Buy Me A Pant- Wife Tells Court by mhisbliss(f): 10:03am On Sep 07, 2016
EmperorLee1:

There is nothing good about you. You are a pig and a blacked face goat
grin
Re: My Husband Is Too Stingy To Even Buy Me A Pant- Wife Tells Court by Muvacci(m): 10:59am On Sep 07, 2016
mhisbliss:
You're one funny guy, woe betide anyone who calls you that? grin btw thanks for the compliments, you just made my day smiley

Lol, You made mine as well hun. You're an escape from all the fakeness that's choking this section smiley . Would you grant me the honour of being my friend? On and off here..
Re: My Husband Is Too Stingy To Even Buy Me A Pant- Wife Tells Court by Muvacci(m): 11:02am On Sep 07, 2016
Aderola15:
Sinzuuuuu cheesycheesycheesy, continue oooo wink

cheesy ma'am I'm tryna recall your moniker.. Is it an alternate?
Re: My Husband Is Too Stingy To Even Buy Me A Pant- Wife Tells Court by mhisbliss(f): 11:16am On Sep 07, 2016
Muvacci:

Lol, You made mine as well hun. You're an escape from all the fakeness that's choking this section smiley . Would you grant me the honour of being my friend? On and off here..

on nairaland sure off nah grin
Re: My Husband Is Too Stingy To Even Buy Me A Pant- Wife Tells Court by Muvacci(m): 11:30am On Sep 07, 2016
mhisbliss:
on nairaland sure off nah grin

Doesn't matter where anyway. tongue

So what's the story behind your moniker?
Re: My Husband Is Too Stingy To Even Buy Me A Pant- Wife Tells Court by mhisbliss(f): 11:42am On Sep 07, 2016
Muvacci:

Doesn't matter where anyway. tongue

So what's the story behind your moniker?
smiley well miss because am a miss not Mrs, bliss because i laugh alot, maybe because i have a happy soul or because i have a perfect dentition but one thing is certain, I'm a very happy person, you should read my diary if you wish to know me better, i have a feeling that i know your real moniker
Re: My Husband Is Too Stingy To Even Buy Me A Pant- Wife Tells Court by aloobright17: 11:52am On Sep 07, 2016
mhisbliss:
you see? Someone might tag you an ass licker for this but its your opinion and choosing to stand by it is admirable, at first i tried to blend in, but i realized the more i try the harder it gets, then i tried originality and i realized uniqueness is easier for me, and just like the way you like it some hates it, but what do i do i draw those who likes it closer and forget those who don't, no one here pays my salary or school fee or feeds me, now tell me one good reason why i should work hard to impress anyone
The thread never even achieved quarter of it's purpose before the sudden death. undecided
Re: My Husband Is Too Stingy To Even Buy Me A Pant- Wife Tells Court by mhisbliss(f): 11:56am On Sep 07, 2016
aloobright17:
The thread never even achieved quarter of it's purpose before the sudden death. undecided
grin dad, where av you been
Re: My Husband Is Too Stingy To Even Buy Me A Pant- Wife Tells Court by Muvacci(m): 12:17pm On Sep 07, 2016
mhisbliss:
smiley well miss because am a miss not Mrs, bliss because i laugh alot, maybe because i have a happy soul or because i have a perfect dentition but one thing is certain, I'm a very happy person, you should read my diary if you wish to know me better, i have a feeling that i know your real moniker

That's actually perfect! The moniker perfectly describes your persona cheesy

Lol, trust me hun, if there's one section of NL I dread so much, its the diary section. Reason being that 90% of what goes down there is mere make-believe. The stories are always doctored to suit the writer's audience. Aside my nigga Milionis, I just roll right past any diary I'm being mentioned. gringrin

I don't blame them for not giving proper account though, a diary isn't meant to be viewed by anyone except the author but here on NL, every member gets to read what's meant to be your confidante with details of your private life! grin
Since that's the case, do we call it an actual diary?

I am MUVA. Its not that hard to figure, is it?
Re: My Husband Is Too Stingy To Even Buy Me A Pant- Wife Tells Court by aloobright17: 12:17pm On Sep 07, 2016
mhisbliss:
grin dad, where av you been
I dey here they sort this imbe EFCChq out,he informed me he wanted to fucvk ma moma,that's why he has been fooling around since, so I have been arranging the fuckery meeting. smiley

He has created many fake female monikers like bigassgrace, hadez,davidjones e.t.c just to be relevant to no avail.
Instead of him to go and beg his smart father that cursed his sorry ass when he noticed on time how irrelevant the thing he ones called son is becoming,he is here trolling and creating ladies monikers and stealing pics.smh.

Meanwhile how are you 2day dawter me
Re: My Husband Is Too Stingy To Even Buy Me A Pant- Wife Tells Court by mhisbliss(f): 12:20pm On Sep 07, 2016
aloobright17:
I dey here they sort this imbe EFCChq out,he informed me he wanted to fucvk ma moma,that's why he has been fooling around since, so I have been arranging the fuckery meeting. smiley

He has created many fake female monikers like bigassgrace, hadez,davidjones e.t.c just to be relevant to no avail.
Instead of him to go and beg his smart father that cursed his sorry ass when he noticed on time how irrelevant the thing he ones called son is becoming,he is here trolling and creating ladies monikers and stealing pics.smh.

Meanwhile how are you 2day dawter me
shocked dad? Hadez is that yeye effc guy? Oh my God i was admiring her, but why will a guy be this jobless, he once attacked me but i ignored him after lots of mentions, just forget him, his life is already like this and you can't change it anymore, btw am good
Re: My Husband Is Too Stingy To Even Buy Me A Pant- Wife Tells Court by aloobright17: 12:32pm On Sep 07, 2016
mhisbliss:
shocked dad? Hadez is that yeye effc guy? Oh my God i was admiring her, but why will a guy be this jobless, he once attacked me but i ignored him after lots of mentions, just forget him, his life is already like this and you can't change it anymore, btw am good
Yes He is hadez,bigassgrace e.t.c . I am not in anyway trying to change him either because we're all deriving joy and fun from his stupidity,besides how can one even change someone that the gods has already condemned abi you wan challenge the gods

I have missed your troubles Ma dawter grin
Re: My Husband Is Too Stingy To Even Buy Me A Pant- Wife Tells Court by mhisbliss(f): 1:15pm On Sep 07, 2016
aloobright17:
Yes He is hadez,bigassgrace e.t.c . I am not in anyway trying to change him either because we're all deriving joy and fun from his stupidity,besides how can one even change someone that the gods has already condemned abi you wan challenge the gods

I have missed your troubles Ma dawter grin
lols school kept me off nairaland that's why
Re: My Husband Is Too Stingy To Even Buy Me A Pant- Wife Tells Court by aloobright17: 1:21pm On Sep 07, 2016
mhisbliss:
lols school kept me off nairaland that's why
Ok no wahala,may God bless ur hustle.
Re: My Husband Is Too Stingy To Even Buy Me A Pant- Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 07, 2016
mhisbliss:
saying what u don't know false accusation because person tell u nonsense , thunder fire ur father u dey mad
Re: My Husband Is Too Stingy To Even Buy Me A Pant- Wife Tells Court by mhisbliss(f): 1:23pm On Sep 07, 2016
aloobright17:
Ok no wahala,may God bless ur hustle.
amen and yours too
Re: My Husband Is Too Stingy To Even Buy Me A Pant- Wife Tells Court by mhisbliss(f): 1:25pm On Sep 07, 2016
EFCChq:
saying what u don't know false accusation because person tell u nonsense , thunder fire ur father u dey mad
watch me waltzing away, preeq
Re: My Husband Is Too Stingy To Even Buy Me A Pant- Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 07, 2016
Muvacci:

cheesy ma'am I'm tryna recall your moniker.. Is it an alternate?
nahhhhhh cheesycheesycheesy
Re: My Husband Is Too Stingy To Even Buy Me A Pant- Wife Tells Court by Muvacci(m): 2:25pm On Sep 07, 2016
Aderola15:
nahhhhhh cheesycheesycheesy
I'm sure I don't know this moniker, but you know me all too well sad
Re: My Husband Is Too Stingy To Even Buy Me A Pant- Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 07, 2016
Muvacci:

I'm sure I don't know this moniker, but you know me all too well sad
registered this year but I'm as old as you here tongue

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Too Stingy To Even Buy Me A Pant- Wife Tells Court by Muvacci(m): 3:04pm On Sep 07, 2016
Aderola15:

registered this year but I'm as old as you here tongue

That's awfully true! You called me by my very first moniker! Accurate with the original spelling but with few additional alphabets. Not many of these newbies know me that up-close, and to think we haven't even crossed
Re: My Husband Is Too Stingy To Even Buy Me A Pant- Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 07, 2016
Muvacci:

That's awfully true! You called me by my very first moniker! Accurate with the original spelling but with few additional alphabets. Not many of these newbies know me that up-close, and to think we haven't even crossed
Looool, now we've crossedcheesycheesycheesy...... tongue

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Too Stingy To Even Buy Me A Pant- Wife Tells Court by Muvacci(m): 3:29pm On Sep 07, 2016
Aderola15:
Looool, now we've crossedcheesycheesycheesy...... tongue
Ofcourse wink

Nice meeting you, Ms Aderola. smiley
Re: My Husband Is Too Stingy To Even Buy Me A Pant- Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 07, 2016
Muvacci:

Ofcourse wink

Nice meeting you, Ms Aderola. smiley
Same here Mr. Synzucheesy, miss the old Nairaland tho cry

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Too Stingy To Even Buy Me A Pant- Wife Tells Court by Muvacci(m): 3:43pm On Sep 07, 2016
Aderola15:
Same here Mr. Syn.zucheesy, miss the old Nairaland tho cry
grin
Syn.zu has been serving a 2-month ban but he'll be free in few mins smiley
What exactly do you miss? The brawls? tongue
Re: My Husband Is Too Stingy To Even Buy Me A Pant- Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 07, 2016
Muvacci:

grin
Syn.zu has been serving a 2-month ban but he'll be free in few mins smiley
What exactly do you miss? The brawls? tongue
lol, troublemaker tongue

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Too Stingy To Even Buy Me A Pant- Wife Tells Court by Muvacci(m): 3:53pm On Sep 07, 2016
Aderola15:
lol, troublemaker tongue
I've evolved sad
Re: My Husband Is Too Stingy To Even Buy Me A Pant- Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 07, 2016
Imagine how some of you above me just derailed this thread.

What kind of stingy man is this one that can't even buy his wife common pants?. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help My Step Sister / Trending Pre-wedding Photos: Couple Praying With Fire That Got People Talking / My Mum Always Stares At My Husband As If She Wants To Sleep With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.