Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,105 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Ways To Know If Your Present Boyfriend Is Your Best Match - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ways To Know If Your Present Boyfriend Is Your Best Match (1196 Views)

When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) / Be Sincere!! Can You Get Married To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? / My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ways To Know If Your Present Boyfriend Is Your Best Match by jidon3(m): 9:29am On Sep 07, 2016
Finding Mr. Right isn’t like a treasure hunt game, you don’t have to be smartest or swiftest to snag your dream guy.

Dr Annie Kaszina of YourTango lists a few things you should know about your Mr. Right:

He Exists: This is really important. Have you been telling yourself he’s too good to be true? The reality is, he exists. But if you don’t believe it, you’re going to have a much harder time finding him. Think Tinkerbell in Peter Pan. Every time someone says, “I don’t believe in fairies,” a fairy dies. It’s not that extreme, but still … you get the picture

He’s Looking For You, Too: He doesn’t want to be stuck in the wrong relationship any more than you do. Like you, he’s looking. You may need to help him a bit, but avoid throwing yourself at him — just be someone it feels great to be around.

He Doesn’t Have A Shelf-Life (And Neither Do You): Truly. You don’t know when the right time is for you to meet. For you to be a great partner, you have to reach a certain level of emotional maturity, which takes time and experience. Don’t try to cheat yourself (and him) by rushin.....Continue Reading @
http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/09/ways-to-know-if-your-present-boyfriend.html

Re: Ways To Know If Your Present Boyfriend Is Your Best Match by jidon3(m): 2:19am On Sep 19, 2016
Re: Ways To Know If Your Present Boyfriend Is Your Best Match by topzttst(m): 10:13am On Sep 19, 2016
hmmm
Re: Ways To Know If Your Present Boyfriend Is Your Best Match by sweetestboi(m): 10:19am On Sep 19, 2016
Theories....don't tink dere is an actual formular for determining that"""UV nvr seen deception in its realest form"

1 Like

Re: Ways To Know If Your Present Boyfriend Is Your Best Match by Topza(m): 11:41am On Sep 20, 2016
sweetestboi:
Theories....don't tink dere is an actual formular for determining that"""UV nvr seen deception in its realest form"
hmm. I guess so
Re: Ways To Know If Your Present Boyfriend Is Your Best Match by oshikoyaodemi(m): 10:10pm On Sep 27, 2016
kiss
Re: Ways To Know If Your Present Boyfriend Is Your Best Match by Damilolababy(f): 7:11pm On Oct 03, 2016

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Do?, Please Help!!! / Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? / L

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.