Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

I Might Have Sex With My 19 Year Old Worker This Month.... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Might Have Sex With My 19 Year Old Worker This Month.... (7820 Views)

Man Caught His Wife Cheating With His Worker (Pics, Video) / 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) / “I Was Insulted, Abused But Now, Extremely Happy” - 19 Year Old Teenage Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Might Have Sex With My 19 Year Old Worker This Month.... by sunnymornin1(m): 4:03pm On Sep 07, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
i saw some of her chat with my friends cry
and wat was the chat?
Re: I Might Have Sex With My 19 Year Old Worker This Month.... by BlackMbakara1(m): 4:29pm On Sep 07, 2016
You go yansh tire if you start as you will soon fire and replace her...

Act the boss and earn some respect. But if you still want to bleep her it's a free world man, but be ready to contend with the "box boy".
Re: I Might Have Sex With My 19 Year Old Worker This Month.... by LoveDecay(m): 1:43am On Sep 08, 2016
Fire her then Bleep her. grin

Don't Bleep before....
Re: I Might Have Sex With My 19 Year Old Worker This Month.... by pauladonis(m): 7:56am On Sep 08, 2016
SEX: That is the only commodity the poor can abuse.

1 Like

Re: I Might Have Sex With My 19 Year Old Worker This Month.... by Dharneehell(m): 11:29am On Sep 08, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin from the Paradise tat u never knew it does exist...
I wanna be in your paradise. grin
Re: I Might Have Sex With My 19 Year Old Worker This Month.... by DemonMonkey7(m): 1:16pm On Sep 08, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Go and have a sex joor!

That's only a wet cvnt tat needed to be drill good... After ur done, chuck it. cool
.. trappy! trappy! how many times did I yell? #stalking mode activated.
Re: I Might Have Sex With My 19 Year Old Worker This Month.... by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 08, 2016
DemonMonkey7:
.. trappy! trappy! how many times did I yell? #stalking mode activated.

grin

U don't have to do that... U very welcome to hop on board. No stalking.. cheesy
Re: I Might Have Sex With My 19 Year Old Worker This Month.... by DemonMonkey7(m): 1:27pm On Sep 08, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin

wait o.. lemme get my hearing aid .. ..
Re: I Might Have Sex With My 19 Year Old Worker This Month.... by ipledge10(m): 1:31pm On Sep 08, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Go and have a sex joor!

That's only a wet cvnt tat needed to be drill good... After ur done, chuck it. cool
blood of Nebuchadnezzar shocked
Re: I Might Have Sex With My 19 Year Old Worker This Month.... by ipledge10(m): 1:32pm On Sep 08, 2016
pauladonis:
SEX: That is the only commodity the poor can abuse.
ogogoro
Re: I Might Have Sex With My 19 Year Old Worker This Month.... by firstking01(m): 1:36pm On Sep 08, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Go and have a sex joor!

Lets chat on whatsapp my queen, you just got me theretongue
Re: I Might Have Sex With My 19 Year Old Worker This Month.... by slevin1(m): 2:08pm On Sep 08, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
Hi guys and girls..

My female secretary is beauty to behold, a sexy girl with big breast, yarnsh and legs, but she is just 19 and sometimes very naugthy. Naughty in the sense that she profess innocence of sex while i got to hear some of her escapades with guys in the office.

I'm already at the advance stage of the plan to join the priviledged guys in the office and I need your advice before I sack some of my hardworking guys because of this naughty slut that preoccupies my mind.

Who knows, ur advices may save my company from imminent collapse as i'm helpless now.

cheers.

No vex o. U dey contemplat to sack guys wey don chop kpomo wey u wan chop simply becos the kpomo dey ur mind too? And u need our advice? My guess is you're married.

Bros go for deliverance and face ur family.
Re: I Might Have Sex With My 19 Year Old Worker This Month.... by ameezy(m): 2:42pm On Sep 08, 2016
Stupid op

Re: I Might Have Sex With My 19 Year Old Worker This Month.... by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 08, 2016
firstking01:
Lets chat on whatsapp my queen, you just got me theretongue

Hahahahaha... I avoid my whatsapp atm... There's traffic in there... grin
Re: I Might Have Sex With My 19 Year Old Worker This Month.... by Kingsley1000(m): 3:03pm On Sep 08, 2016
ameezy:
Stupid op
thats NL for u
Re: I Might Have Sex With My 19 Year Old Worker This Month.... by firstking01(m): 4:11pm On Sep 08, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hahahahaha... I avoid my whatsapp atm... There's traffic in there... grin
I 've already sent you a message on whatsapptongue
Re: I Might Have Sex With My 19 Year Old Worker This Month.... by fox26: 4:40pm On Sep 08, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Go and have a sex joor!

True, I don't see why he's asking us!! go ahead why you think about other guys!
Re: I Might Have Sex With My 19 Year Old Worker This Month.... by sunnyside16(m): 4:42pm On Sep 08, 2016
I advice you take your mind off her because that could be the beginning to the end of your business.
Re: I Might Have Sex With My 19 Year Old Worker This Month.... by Abirisegun(m): 6:11pm On Sep 08, 2016
This is my advice sir. Proverbs 6:32 But whoso committeth adultery with a woman lacketh understanding: he that doeth it destroyeth his own soul.

Also in the book of Proverbs, we were made to understand that Women have destroyed Kings, we should not spend all our energy on them.

I wish you glory as you take the right path

1 Like

Re: I Might Have Sex With My 19 Year Old Worker This Month.... by Rozaystunna(m): 7:11pm On Sep 08, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin

I just like your way idk why cheesy grin
Re: I Might Have Sex With My 19 Year Old Worker This Month.... by sfinkzslot(m): 10:35pm On Sep 08, 2016
how comes u be JesusBoiy and u wanna act like that like seriously!!!
Re: I Might Have Sex With My 19 Year Old Worker This Month.... by Nobody: 12:33am On Sep 09, 2016
Rozaystunna:
I just like your way idk why cheesy grin

grin grin grin
Re: I Might Have Sex With My 19 Year Old Worker This Month.... by okdannyel(m): 7:47am On Sep 09, 2016
ojnnaco:
Of all the Problems bedeviling the nation now,this is the issue you were able to raise for discussion.

Well.... you are a product of your thoughts and you are in the best position to advise yourself

Bros, tell am again
Re: I Might Have Sex With My 19 Year Old Worker This Month.... by Sweetnik22(f): 8:05am On Sep 09, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
i saw some of her chat with my friends cry
N u want to join d crew abi? It seems u want ur coy/biz to collapse cos she will use that s3x u had with her to her advantage undecided so dnt fall a victim ma frnd angry
Re: I Might Have Sex With My 19 Year Old Worker This Month.... by chiraqDemon(m): 11:54pm On Mar 09, 2017
ojnnaco:
Of all the Problems bedeviling the nation now,this is the issue you were able to raise for discussion.

Well.... you are a product of your thoughts and you are in the best position to advise yourself
He is part of the nation and this issue is bedeviling him
That means the issue is bedeviling the nation too grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Happened To A Man Who Slept With 57 Women To Break World Record (PHOTOS / Her Curves Make Guys Stare In Awe And Lust. (video, Pictures) / Female Fan To Davido - I Will Bang You Morning, Afternoon And Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.