Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride On Their Wedding Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride On Their Wedding Day (36090 Views)

Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana / I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts / Man Wears Jeans To Wed His Bride On Wedding Day (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride On Their Wedding Day by Eboski(m): 6:58pm On Jan 14, 2018
#KELAN#16/12/2017 was a success. It was all about Kelvin&Ann,we return all the glory to God for making our wedding a colourful.

The Pre-Wedding Photos https://www.nairaland.com/4208610/pre-wedding-photos-nairalander-wife

42 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride On Their Wedding Day by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 14, 2018
Congratulations bro
hml

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride On Their Wedding Day by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 14, 2018
Wow this is cute. Me likey

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride On Their Wedding Day by Eboski(m): 7:02pm On Jan 14, 2018
greiboy:
Congratulations bro
hml
thank you sir

8 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride On Their Wedding Day by Elparaiso(m): 7:02pm On Jan 14, 2018
Congrats man.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride On Their Wedding Day by Eboski(m): 7:02pm On Jan 14, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Wow this is cute. Me likey
yes ooo

6 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride On Their Wedding Day by Eboski(m): 7:03pm On Jan 14, 2018
more pics

8 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride On Their Wedding Day by Leverageisback(m): 7:03pm On Jan 14, 2018
grin this e bride no old at all grandma

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride On Their Wedding Day by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 14, 2018
Eboski:
yes ooo
Kindly tell a story of how you guys met smiley

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride On Their Wedding Day by Angy55(f): 7:04pm On Jan 14, 2018
Happy married life. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride On Their Wedding Day by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 14, 2018
Leverageisback:
What are you saying

24 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride On Their Wedding Day by Eboski(m): 7:06pm On Jan 14, 2018
Leverageisback:
yes I Waka well

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride On Their Wedding Day by Berlyn1(f): 7:07pm On Jan 14, 2018
Wow Happy married life

Lalasticlala Happy new year ...when are we getting married undecided

N-P chemistry by simi ft falz

Lala goan listen to it just imagine me as simi embarassed

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride On Their Wedding Day by Eboski(m): 7:08pm On Jan 14, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Kindly tell a story of how you guys met smiley
we met in church and became friends.... the rest is history, today we are more than friends

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride On Their Wedding Day by MhizzAJ(f): 7:08pm On Jan 14, 2018
This is Beautiful!

Congrats

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride On Their Wedding Day by Leverageisback(m): 7:11pm On Jan 14, 2018
FortifiedCity:
What are you saying
That she looks 50
Re: A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride On Their Wedding Day by Leverageisback(m): 7:12pm On Jan 14, 2018
Eboski:
yes I Waka well

Hahahaha na why she be like octogenarian
Re: A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride On Their Wedding Day by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 14, 2018
Eboski:
we met in church and became friends.... the rest is history, today we are more than friends
Congratulations!!!!

He who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favor from the Lord.

Somebody get me MhizzAJ

6 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride On Their Wedding Day by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 14, 2018
Leverageisback:

That she looks 50
Is it your 50 Mr. Nurudeen?

Empty brain with coconut water

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride On Their Wedding Day by Eboski(m): 7:15pm On Jan 14, 2018
FortifiedCity:
What are you saying
pls ask him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride On Their Wedding Day by albacete(m): 7:16pm On Jan 14, 2018
Fine boy and fine girl.

So we made FP?

7 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride On Their Wedding Day by Eboski(m): 7:16pm On Jan 14, 2018
MhizzAJ:
This is Beautiful!
Congrats
thanks

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride On Their Wedding Day by Eboski(m): 7:16pm On Jan 14, 2018
albacete:
Fine boy and fine girl.
yes ooo,thanks

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride On Their Wedding Day by sirBLUNT: 7:17pm On Jan 14, 2018
simple,classic me likey!
to marry come the hungry me, happy married life,wish you divine happiness!

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride On Their Wedding Day by albacete(m): 7:18pm On Jan 14, 2018
Eboski:
yes ooo,thanks

But you didn't tell us his username. Or are you the groom?

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride On Their Wedding Day by Eboski(m): 7:18pm On Jan 14, 2018
grin
Leverageisback:

grin na me tell op make e marry my mama age? Happy married hope she doesn't die from old age by the time your first child is ten

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride On Their Wedding Day by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 14, 2018
Eboski:
pls ask him
Don't mind him. He's an attention seeker.

I don't need to tell you that your wife is a beauty to behold.
Suck her breastts, her toto, make love to her anytime and anyhow and anywhere, Scatter the bedroom and roughen the bedsheets. She's yours

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride On Their Wedding Day by MhizzAJ(f): 7:18pm On Jan 14, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Congratulations!!!!

He who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favor from the Lord.

Somebody get me MhizzAJ
Present!
You know i love this kind of thread cos ours is taking place very soon cheesy

7 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride On Their Wedding Day by Eboski(m): 7:19pm On Jan 14, 2018
albacete:

But you didn't tell us his username. Or are you the groom?
his username is lalasticlala......
Re: A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride On Their Wedding Day by Leverageisback(m): 7:20pm On Jan 14, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Don't mind him. He's an attention seeker.

I don't need to tell you that your wife is a beauty to behold.
Suck her breastts, her toto, make love to her anytime and anyhow and anywhere, Scatter the bedroom and roughen the bedsheets. She's yours

Hahhahah this guy you wicked see lie may you marry old cargo wey people go dey laff

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Reveals His Friend's Girlfriend Of 6-months Is A Married Woman Of 2 Years / Fashion Or Madness??? / How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.