Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. (51330 Views)

Things Every Lady Should Do Before Getting Married / Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! / 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by bethyz(m): 12:08am On Sep 18, 2016
Not every man cheat. I will always have that in mind. Immediately you start developing and nursing such taught then it will happen. There is power in our imagination. How you deal with it is what matters. Telling a man to cheat with condom you are just digging your grave. The day he doesn't use condom will he tell you. Keep no cheating in mind and fight it out. If he cheats you want to stay good luck you want to go good luck. One day one of the women will visit you because you have given him the free will to cheat. I will take that idea.just the last one is taken. A man that wants to stay will stay.

7 Likes

Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by Nobody: 12:09am On Sep 18, 2016
cococandy:
Stop justifying rubbish
[size=15pt] its plain bitter truth,, am sorry if it sounds unpleasant to your ears. Just think and rethink that's all [/size]

1 Like

Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by Nobody: 12:14am On Sep 18, 2016
diva90:
No.1 is a stupid misconception. So the woman should expect to be cheated on and take it in good stride. I also hope the man mentally prepares himself for the day his wife would 'accidentally' cheat too. So glad many women are now 'very wise' these days Even the bible condemns infidelity, so why would anyone in their right senses condone it. It's different if the offended spouse decides to forgive and let go but where there is lack of remorse, then it's a problem!
As for no.2 it is very important that a woman has her source of funds. Don't depend on no man for everything. I know a couple that newly got married and everytime they fought over money the man would call her a wh0re and gold digger just because she was asking him to do basic stuff such as giving her money to take care of herself. They are currently separated now anyways. The issue of finance is always a problem in many marriages.
No. 3 applies to both parties. Everyone should know their duties and adhere to them.

[size=15pt] i stand to be corrected. Females were never created to be wise, and you naturally proved that flaw from your write up [/size]

3 Likes

Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by Nobody: 12:17am On Sep 18, 2016
This mysgonist e-diot is back again.

what's worse is lalasticlala who brought the garbage to front page.

we might as well expect him to bring his mistress home and have intercourse right in front of us.

We might as well buy a truck load of antiretroviral drugs in preparation for the HIV he's going to bring home.

nonsense!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by Aboki4inside(m): 12:20am On Sep 18, 2016
Toks2008:
I have seen many marriages break up and it seems there is a common ground for disintegration.Today I will be as real as usual and it will be in the best interest of any married lady or intending wife to take this piece seriously.

If you are a married lady reading this I want you to understand that these 3 facts are essential for you to experience a happy union.

1. Expect your hubby to cheat on you: I have heard many times that not all men cheat and I sincerely believe but nevertheless, to be on the safer side, expect that man to cheat on you.

By having this expectation, you will not be caught unaware and you would have developed a psychological shock absorber in the advent that he does but if he remains faithful to you then good for you. It is totally foolish for a lady to hinge her marital happiness on her husband's fidelity.

And the moment you start seeing those cheating signs in him,rather that start threatening fire and brimstone which may worsen the situation, i will advice that you simply warn him to do it as far can from you because what you don't know can't hurt you and warn him to use a protection to avoid bringing home STDs.

Once you tell him this, just switch to indifferent mode as regards his sexual faithfulness to you and choose to be happy regardless. Hard I know but this is just how the cookie crumbles and this is one secret to having marital bliss even with a hopeless philanderer.

[b]This is one big secret i want every married lady reading this to know; Yes cheating must be discouraged and guys involved must understand that it is a sure way to hell but no matter how long you preach against it,men who want to cheat will still cheat on their wives but here is the secret...98% of men who cheat on their wives still love their wives so dearly but only want to take advantage of ladies who have willingly offered their-selves as side dishes...NEVER EVER GIVE UP YOUR MARRIAGE FOR A SIDE DISH TO TAKE OVER because that is what she wants you to do and even if you leave your marriage, there is no guaranty that your next man won't do worse. Believe it or not, most men always come back to their wives no matter how many side dishes they take advantage of and many men suffer from mid-life delusion crises where they believe it is their right to be with as any ladies as possible but relax, that euphoria and delusion will soon wear off and you will have your man 100% to yourself...This is one big secret i just revealed to you.[/b]

2. Make your own money: Do you know that if you are really busy with your life and very financially independent, you will care less about who your husband sees, where he goes and what he does outside the home or even what he has in his will? Do you know that men respect financially independent ladies?

What I want many married ladies to know is that once they are married and start having children, the most important thing in their life at that point is self development and that of the child(ren). When you spend time developing yourself, even your hubby will give you great respect. Please don't ever settle to be a full housewife..at worst get a shop around where you stay and do something.

3.Perform your marital duties: Men do not joke with bedroom and kitchen matters. Do you know how to cook your husband's favourite meals? do you know how to make him go crazy in the room?

Most men who cheat are lured by either good food or bed-magics of another lady. While you refuse to go down on him and give him those crazy moves, one lady out there is ready to do stuffs that will make him have an attention at work just by thinking about her.

Many married ladies keep nagging about their husband's infidelity while neglecting those virtues that will endear their husbands more to them..most times when a man is drawn away by another lady, there is usually something that lady is doing that you are lacking so focus first on becoming a great wife before you complain of your husband's infidelity.

And for the man, be communicative and let your wife knows what you want so that she can do her best to make the union a better one.
And if you are so hell bent on cheating on your wife please do it as far away as you can because one of the biggest ridicule and disrespect you can bring on your marriage is to cheat on her to her face.

I believe that if married ladies understand these three points, they will always remain happy in their marriages and infact grow old with their partners till death do them apart. You just understand that no one holds the key to your marital happiness except you.

I hope this makes sense

Lol... People keep forgetting the GOD factor, that's why a lot of marriages easily get broken.. I like your points, but they r likely to fail if God is never involved..

2 Likes

Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by wrongnumber: 12:21am On Sep 18, 2016
E be like sey many ladies reading this article dey read am upsidedown or nah dia brain no fit understand.

He wrote that ladies should have the expectation and not that it is OK for a man to cheat and he even condemn the act sef. Omo I no go fit marry naija babe o cos many if them get low iq walahi.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by Kaira333: 12:21am On Sep 18, 2016
Op this ur no 1 point is meaningless to me.

Expect who to cheat? My own hubby, not possible dear. I can't leave with a cheating hubby since I know dat I can Neva cheat on him.

If not for anything HIV and other std's are real.

1 Like

Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by Kaira333: 12:34am On Sep 18, 2016
Jarizod:
No.4 Don't be overly suspicious/too jealous..

Some Ladies are always jealous and suspicious at every action their man take! if hes just making small talk with a Lady they assume he's cheating! -- some even go as far as snooping around his privacy in order to find incriminating sturvz and then they find an harmless conversation between the man and a colleague and they Go cray!

Only if women had batteries they would be more mindful of what they say -- Bovi 1805
Nofin like privacy in my marriage. 1+1= 1. So please stop preaching nonsense. Some guys are something else chuuuuu. Rolling my eyes.
Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by Nobody: 12:37am On Sep 18, 2016
Kaira333:
Nofin like privacy in my marriage. 1+1= 1. So please stop preaching nonsense. Some guys are something else chuuuuu. Rolling my eyes.
keep on rolling ur eyes..na u sabi tongue
Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by Nobody: 12:42am On Sep 18, 2016
Its such a Shame. I would've loved to blame it on the recession but this guy has been spewing out garbage since the days of Yar'adua- and there was no recession then undecided
WindUpMerchant:
And this guy keeps deceiving people.

Non of my business though. #different strokes
Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by Kaira333: 12:45am On Sep 18, 2016
Jarizod:
keep on rolling ur eyes..na u sabi tongue
lolxxxxxxxx u funny ooooooo but na truth I talk nah
Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by diva90: 12:48am On Sep 18, 2016
ucsparks:

[size=15pt] i stand to be corrected. Females were never created to be wise, and you naturally proved that flaw from your write up [/size]

Does this include your Mother as well?
Before you hurriedly make such stupid statements, think!

4 Likes

Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by Nobody: 12:49am On Sep 18, 2016
Oh look; a deranged fellow. People like you shouldnt breed cuz your retardation may affect an innocent offspring.

Let me school you, females are generally smarter and wiser than men of the same age as they are.

Compare 2 two year olds (boy and girl), I assure you, 100% of the time, the girl is always smarter. Females also learn to read and communicate way before their male counterparts.

ucsparks:

4 Likes

Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by diva90: 12:51am On Sep 18, 2016
Millerz:
Oh look; a deranged fellow. People like you shouldnt breed cuz your retardation may affect an innocent offspring.

Let me school you, females are generally smarter and wiser than men of the same age as they are.

Compare 2 two year olds (boy and girl), I assure you, 100% of the time, the girl is always smarter. Females also learn to read and communicate way before their male counterparts.

Thank you jare! He also forgot that a female gave birth to his silly ass!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by ronald4lif(m): 1:14am On Sep 18, 2016
I think the OP is right and his points are well articulated, and what lawyers may refer as res ipsa loquitor - the point speaks for itself.

While no one encourages cheating or are proud to cheat most men are prone and susceptible to cheating. As we all know and agree men are visually-fain creatures and the ability to restrain oneself from falling into temptation varies from person to person. The pr1ck itself has an independent mind of it own. What this means is that the body and mind may be willing but 'Johnson' may think differently.

Every woman should prepare themselves and expect their man to cheat and if he doesn't fine. Infidelity on men's part, has been one of the major reason, aside finance, for the breakdown of many marriages. So for a marriage to last women should learn to overlook it and stop snooping. And while (cheating) men goes about their philandering they must keep it away from their women's knowledge. But to expect a man not to cheat on you, or harbour imagination of 'exploring' other women is unhealthy.

This I know is one truth women never want to hear. A real man should have self-control, a woman should have a pass to cheat too if a man cheat is the usual defence women employs when they're slam with this fact. As said earlier, this (self control) varies from individuals to individuals. It's fine if women too want to cheat but they must keep their track clean like the men or embrace the aftermath.

On my part, I'm more often than not as faithful as my options. I can vow to be faithful to my wife but all that may change the moment a leggy pretty babe throws themselves at me. Same is true for many men.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by Nobody: 1:27am On Sep 18, 2016
An overaged man with a bad marriage record dishing advice to ladies! Ladies, if you dnt want your marriage to pack up like his, you better disregard this op for your own good. If every lady should expect a man to cheat, then let every man expect their girlfriends and wives to cheat too. For every man cheating must cheat with a woman. So ladies, the op has given all yall the indirect permission to cheat. Oopsies! You dnt need permission at all. Its already happening. The post was actually supposed to be directed to men since they never want to admit that their wives can cheat on them too. Men like the op are always afraid, constantly living in a fantasy world expecting what they cannot give. Someone cheats on you and op is saying be patient and calm. Is that realistic? hahaha. You are dreaming op. You need to follow your own advice Toks. Now who is more in deceit? smiley smiley smiley

6 Likes

Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by JustHere2Observ(f): 1:28am On Sep 18, 2016
Every point except number one makes sense. If I should expect my husband to cheat and act indifferent to it then he should expect me to cheat and act indifferent to it.
Such marriage will never be a happy one, mistrust, fear, jealousy and despise will be the bedrock of such marriage. You can never respect a man that you expect or think will cheat on you.
Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by skyman200(m): 1:36am On Sep 18, 2016
Nice one
Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by tomgabriel: 1:43am On Sep 18, 2016
Dress Elegantly and sexy to that occassion that you have been waiting for. Get this sexy high quality bag on Konga.com. Follow this link - https:///fHSqve

Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by tomgabriel: 1:46am On Sep 18, 2016
Dress Elegantly and sexy to that occassion that you have been waiting for. Get this sexy high quality bag on Konga.com. Follow this link - https:///UWtdgl

Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by henryhemon(m): 2:22am On Sep 18, 2016
Toks2008:

In my opinion I see it as her freewill.

Of course same goes for a man..only a foolish man will say his wife can never cheat on him.

The bottom line is that if a lady cheats and she is caught , she should be ready for the consequence and same goes for the man.

How can you make this assertion when you re not married ? I think it's Your logic and what you believe doesn't make it a standard. Stop misleading people or you pay for the consequences. I think something is wrong with you go sort yourself out. There are lots of people who respect the sanctity of marriage.
Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by nijanigga: 2:30am On Sep 18, 2016
I'm back, the tormentor of ipods, while I was away, I came in as flatheadedbigots, nijascammers, just to put checks on flat headed bigots who spew rubbish and hatred about PMB.
The president blocked all their avenues of looting,if they so need money, while not go to Indonesia and carry drugs? Get rich or die trying.
Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by repogirl(f): 2:47am On Sep 18, 2016
Sighs....... this cheating thing be as e get sha

Different strokes for different folks..... Protect your man from cheating because whether you like it or not,there are plenty karashikas out there looking to prey on your man and he can fall o.

In the case you marry the type that chases everything, you are going to have your work cut out. It will get to a point where you need to decide whether the marriage is worth it. Like I said different strokes..... people are different, marriages are different.

Op, what you are asking is hard, for a woman to be indifferent (Some with hard minds can be though), it's not really in our nature to be indifferent. Personally I think indifference can give the husband free reign to do as he likes since the wife doesn't care and she even advised him to use protection.

Instead of indifference , try communication , he should know that it is wrong and it is affecting you and the marriage. Also, get to the root cause of his cheating.... most times it is a lack of discipline on the man's part and not what the wife did or did not do.

If my husband is the type that philanders(the unrepentant type) and I know, na to lock up shop throway key o. So that he will not give me one disease I will be treating for the rest of my life abeg.

Finally OP,instead of this kind thread advicing women to expect cheating, you should focus more on advising guys like you on the dangers of cheating and why its wrong. If you keep hammering on it, you could help men realise that they can rise above the urge to cheat. Thereby breeding a new generation of men with core values and respect for their women.

4 Likes

Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by cindyrocks(f): 3:12am On Sep 18, 2016
Inibeghe Effiong.
HungerBAD:

Ishilove I will not cheat on you.

But I am a man. What man don't cheat?i nearly cheated on you this afternoon with a white woman,who kept telling me she loves my accent.

But if you cheat on me ishilove,the juju of my village will make you run mad.

And if that cheating is with Naptu2, two of una go Gum.

Just saying.
Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by cindyrocks(f): 3:13am On Sep 18, 2016
You are encouraging men to cheat on their wives. There are still some faithful men out there.

1 Like

Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by Nobody: 3:19am On Sep 18, 2016
This guy always saying rubbish since time immemorial, the self acclaimed guidance counsellor..... Smh!

3 Likes

Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by Nobody: 3:35am On Sep 18, 2016
The way people talk about cheating on one's wives one would think cheating (as in sleeping with someone else while married) puts money in my account or gives me a peaceful night rest or makes me healthier or guarantees me a place in heaven. What I am basically trying to say is that cheating is an activity (especially for d married) that involves finances, constant calculation of how not to be caught by ure spouse, constant monitoring of ure phone and a host of other unnecessary distractions. For me any woman that expects her husband to cheat definitely has a psychological problem and should seek help. It takes so much effort to cheat ( and not to get caught ) and absolutely nothing to b faithful to ure spouse. So for this notion of expecting ure husband to cheat on u is a notion from hell. As one that is married for I have better and more fulfilling things to do with my time than complicating my life with an unnecessary affair. Just my thought

7 Likes

Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by Diplomaticbeing(m): 3:41am On Sep 18, 2016
OP and his myopic thoughts as usual. You have failed to learn that being self-conceited is not the same thing as being smart. Stop sounding like you're an authority in marriage matters.

Kindly stop dispensing misinformation, becuase it leads to misconception which is the bedrock of ill attitudes.

Altruism and fidelity and their reciprocation towards each other on the parties involved in a marriage will always lead to a healthy and happy marriage. A healthy and happy marriage is one where both parties involved are internally happy.

Absence of peace doesn't only occurs in a time of war, no. But also in any kind of relationship (marriage) where one of the parties involved is expected to embrace self-enslavement to sustain it - your parochial postulation here as a case study.

Either of the sexes who abhors altruism and fidelity deserves no respect and association of a sane and sound partner. In my school of thought , irresponsibility is not celebrated and can never be an option for cooperation.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

This Is The Change Nigeria Is Looking For; Lady Shares Her Transformation Photos / "Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo / Ladies, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.