Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,603 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. (51358 Views)

Things Every Lady Should Do Before Getting Married / Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! / 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by theEYe21(f): 4:09am On May 17, 2018
I am telling you! And it’s really sad, They are all in denial.
pennytration:
No. 1 is on point. Some gullible women actually get married believing their husbands can never cheat on them. These types suffer d most in marriages.
Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by theEYe21(f): 4:13am On May 17, 2018
No, women are meant to be submissive. The bible even states that a man can divorce his wife if she commits adultry but a woman can’t divorce her husband if he commits adultry. If she divorce her husband because he committed adultry and marries another, then she has committed adultry. It sounds unfair but it is what it is.
Ishilove:
Toks2008, I hope us women are allowed to cheat since we are expected to expect our husbands to cheat?

Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by Ishilove: 4:17am On May 17, 2018
theEYe21:
No, women are meant to be submissive. The bible even states that a man can divorce his wife if she commits adultry but a woman can’t divorce her husband if he commits adultry. If she divorce her husband because he committed adultry and marries another, then she has committed adultry. It sounds unfair but it is what it is.
BULLSHIT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by Toks2008(m): 10:58am On May 17, 2018
theEYe21:
Toks2008 this really made sense! Thank you so much for this knowledge you’ve shared. I was almost tearing up while reading this epistle I don’t know why? May God continue to bless you with more knowledge so that you can bless others. Thank you once again.

Thanks sir for your encouragement.

I'm the most hated guy by ladies on nairaland and my offence?,...i give an unbiased opinion on the reality of life and not the way things ought to be.

All my threads regarding ladies were written to safeguard them in this wicked,selfish and unfair world of men but rather for them to take a deeper look,they chose to attack me always but ironically many of the ladies who have been impacted positively by the articles send me a PM to thank me.

Even in my short time in U.K,God has used me to save many marriages and all glory to GOD.

To Ishilove I will be frank with you...everyone has a free will but we must be ready to bear the consewuence of our actions...so yes you are free to cheat on your hubby if you like but one thing I want the world to understand is this...monogamy is a choice and polygamy is also a choice and there is no where in the scriptures where polygamy was tagged a sin and even when Paul advised G overseers to be a husband of one wife it was an advise and if indeed it is a sinful act, he would have asked those who had more than a wife at the time of their calling to divorce the extra wives...

So if polygamy is not a sin why then do ladies go bunkers because their husband chose to marry another woman? ...i guess it's just natural for the ladies to be angry cos no one wants her man with another lady but unfortunately the lady must heart as long as the man did not ask her to leave...crazy but that is how the cookies crumble...

I have met many single mums here in U.K and 9 out of 10 left their marriage for same reason..."their husband cheated/married another woman" so I asked them.."How has life been after they left"?...many of them were sincere..

1.It has been a lonely life.
2.I have not been touched by a man in over 10years..
3.I am so depressed.
4.I can't count how many unserious guys have played me......and on and on but you know what?, the guy in question is having a swell time with his life so I asked them.."what is the point leaving a man who still wants you because he cheated?"

A man cheating on his wife does not mean he does not love her anymore but that is just a man for you...very polygamous in nature and the way of men with women is a mystery even the petrachs of the Bible can't understand añd Solomon the wisest man ever lived said..

Proverbs 30:18-19 New International Version (NIV)

18 “There are three things that are too amazing for me,
    four that I do not understand:
19 the way of an eagle in the sky,
    the way of a snake on a rock,
the way of a ship on the high seas,
    and the way of a man with a young woman.

This was why I created the thread on this link below to give ladies a realistic blue print to marital happiness.
https://www.nairaland.com/4065809/10-realistic-steps-lady-should

What an unjust world of men.

1 Like

Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by theEYe21(f): 5:06pm On May 17, 2018
I’m actually a lady by the way smiley Have a blessed day smiley

Toks2008:

Thanks sir for your encouragement.

I'm the most hated guy by ladies on nairaland and my offence?,...i give an unbiased opinion on the reality of life and not the way things ought to be.

All my threads regarding ladies were written to safeguard them in this wicked,selfish and unfair world of men but rather for them to take a deeper look,they chose to attack me always but ironically many of the ladies who have been impacted positively by the articles send me a PM to thank me.

Even in my short time in U.K,God has used me to save many marriages and all glory to GOD.

To Ishilove I will be frank with you...everyone has a free will but we must be ready to bear the consewuence of our actions...so yes you are free to cheat on your hubby if you like but one thing I want the world to understand is this...monogamy is a choice and polygamy is also a choice and there is no where in the scriptures where polygamy was tagged a sin and even when Paul advised G overseers to be a husband of one wife it was an advise and if indeed it is a sinful act, he would have asked those who had more than a wife at the time of their calling to divorce the extra wives...

So if polygamy is not a sin why then do ladies go bunkers because their husband chose to marry another woman? ...i guess it's just natural for the ladies to be angry cos no one wants her man with another lady but unfortunately the lady must heart as long as the man did not ask her to leave...crazy but that is how the cookies crumble...

I have met many single mums here in U.K and 9 out of 10 left their marriage for same reason..."their husband cheated/married another woman" so I asked them.."How has life been after they left"?...many of them were sincere..

1.It has been a lonely life.
2.I have not been touched by a man in over 10years..
3.I am so depressed.
4.I can't count how many unserious guys have played me......and on and on but you know what?, the guy in question is having a swell time with his life so I asked them.."what is the point leaving a man who still wants you because he cheated?"

A man cheating on his wife does not mean he does not love her anymore but that is just a man for you...very polygamous in nature and the way of men with women is a mystery even the petrachs of the Bible can't understand añd Solomon the wisest man ever lived said..

Proverbs 30:18-19 New International Version (NIV)

18 “There are three things that are too amazing for me,
    four that I do not understand:
19 the way of an eagle in the sky,
    the way of a snake on a rock,
the way of a ship on the high seas,
    and the way of a man with a young woman.

This was why I created the thread on this link below to give ladies a realistic blue print to marital happiness.
https://www.nairaland.com/4065809/10-realistic-steps-lady-should

What an unjust world of men.
Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by Toks2008(m): 7:02pm On May 17, 2018
theEYe21:
I’m actually a lady by the way smiley Have a blessed day smiley

O.M.G!...Im mesmerized that a lady has such encouraging words for me...your type is very rare...thanks once again

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

My Brother's Pre-Wedding Photoshot. / Bridesmaids Serve Hotness As They Show Off Their Assets (photos) / Photos: When Cheaters Are Getting What They Deserve.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.