Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. (51295 Views)

Things Every Lady Should Do Before Getting Married / Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! / 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by cococandy(f): 1:42pm On Sep 18, 2016
Youngpo413:
I heard this a million times, I know your type always ranting, that's the only you are good at.
no intelligent come back. What do I expect when your brain resides in Your p3nis?
Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by Youngpo413: 1:43pm On Sep 18, 2016
cococandy:
maybe if you marry them dependent ass ladies. You sound 16. And You're prbabaly 13 and I'm wasting my morning on you.
are you independent? Mgbeke feeling funky.
Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by cococandy(f): 1:43pm On Sep 18, 2016
Youngpo413:
ladies with brain, I laugh in Spanish who dash banana, as if you hoes are better interms of cheating, you better wake up and face reality, fish brain.
Only men born by hoes see all women as hoes.
My father wasn't a randy goat. So I don't believe all men cheat. I wonder what makes you think all women are hoes. Most likely raised in whorehouse.

1 Like

Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by cococandy(f): 1:45pm On Sep 18, 2016
Youngpo413:
are you independent? Mgbeke feeling funky.
not everyone is your lame ass Amaka who can't buy panties without your money. Hence your conviction that she's under you and fit to be treated anyhow.
Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by Youngpo413: 1:49pm On Sep 18, 2016
cococandy:
no intelligent come back. What do I expect when your brain resides in Your p3nis?
and you brainless hoe never understood the op before jumping to conclusions, I don't even know what you are afraid of, maybe you are afraid that your dirty past will come hunting you in marriage... Brainless fool.
Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by cococandy(f): 1:51pm On Sep 18, 2016
MrPresident1:

The notion of a cheating man is a modern day fad. As long as a man is not sleeping with another man's wife, a man cannot be said to be cheating. Cheating on who?

A woman on the other hand is entitled to only one man because more than one deek in a woman's life will mess up her DNA.

Ile aiye ti change sha.
Lmao. Mess up her DNA? That she already got from her parents before she was born? And the post got 6 likes. So there are 6 dumbos out there who believe sex can affect DNA?
That's it. I give up. Faints grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by cococandy(f): 1:52pm On Sep 18, 2016
Youngpo413:
and you brainless hoe never understood the op before jumping to conclusions, I don't even know what you are afraid of, maybe you are afraid that your dirty past will come hunting you in marriage... Brainless fool.

Hehe. As usual. No intelligence whatsoever.

Sell some p3nis and buy half a brain.

1 Like

Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by Youngpo413: 1:52pm On Sep 18, 2016
cococandy:
not everyone is your lame ass Amaka who can't buy panties without your money. Hence your conviction that she's under you and fit to be treated anyhow.
This is nairaland, anyone can claim anything, you are not different from an average naija hoe who depends on men for finances, at least you sounds like one.
Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by LordReed(m): 1:53pm On Sep 18, 2016
It is amazing how people don't see the irony in calling a marriage happy where one or both spouses are cheating. If you are happy in your marriage why are you cheating? If you are not happy and you are cheating how is the marriage now happy because the other spouse is either oblivious or indifferent? LoL.

Maybe I have a wrong definition of marriage because marriage in my mind implies faithfulness with no exceptions. If you are not happy, fix it or end it. Enduring infidelity is like saying one should not seek cure for disease or illness, God forbid bad thing. I for one will never endure the indignity of being a cuckold neither will I dish out what I won't take.

Well those who feel they can take that shït are well within their rights and Goodluck to them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by cococandy(f): 1:53pm On Sep 18, 2016
Toks2008:

Not all men cheat and I can never cheat on a lady that gives me what I want in marriage.
Oh really? grin
Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by cococandy(f): 1:54pm On Sep 18, 2016
Youngpo413:
This is nairaland, anyone can claim anything, you are different from an average naija hoe who depends on men for finances, at least you sounds like one.
Like I said I can't be blamed that you see the world through hoe-colored lenses. It's not your fault that you were raised that way.

1 Like

Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by Youngpo413: 1:56pm On Sep 18, 2016
cococandy:

Hehe. As usual. No intelligence whatsoever.

Sell some p3nis and buy half a brain.
I know you are used to selling your pusy for material gains that's why you are with this kind of mentality, shame on you.

1 Like

Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by Youngpo413: 1:59pm On Sep 18, 2016
cococandy:

Like I said I can't be blamed that you see the world through hoe-colored lenses. It's not your fault that you were raised that way.
cheap things like you can never ever be independent, I know your type, so stop forming, just accept reality
Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by cococandy(f): 1:59pm On Sep 18, 2016
Youngpo413:
cheap things like you can never ever be independent, I know your type, so stop forming, just accept reality
Hoe-colored lenses!
Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by Youngpo413: 2:02pm On Sep 18, 2016
cococandy:

My father wasn't a randy goat. So I don't believe all men cheat. I wonder what makes you think all women are hoes. Most likely raised in whorehouse.
for your mind you are different abi? Mumu.
Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by Youngpo413: 2:03pm On Sep 18, 2016
cococandy:

Hoe-colored lenses!
cheap hoe
Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by cococandy(f): 2:06pm On Sep 18, 2016
Youngpo413:
cheap hoe
grin

She should have made you go outside before bringing in those men to conduct hoe-business with. Instead She let you watch. Now Look how you turned out?

1 Like

Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by Youngpo413: 2:06pm On Sep 18, 2016
cococandy:

Oh really? grin
I know you won't believe him since you bitchez don't have anything to offer apart from your pusys.
Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by cococandy(f): 2:08pm On Sep 18, 2016
Youngpo413:
I know you won't believe him since you bitchez don't have anything to offer apart from your pusys.

You don't even see the irony. Garri brain.

1 Like

Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by Youngpo413: 2:10pm On Sep 18, 2016
cococandy:

grin

She should have made you go outside before bringing in those men to conduct hoe-business with. She let you watch. Now Look how you turned out?
oh you just described your mum, no wonder you are so emotionally imbalance, take heart, I'm sure to are taking after her in every thing, I now understand better
Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by Youngpo413: 2:12pm On Sep 18, 2016
cococandy:

see this fool, irony indeed, irony my foot
Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by cococandy(f): 2:16pm On Sep 18, 2016
Youngpo413:
oh you just described your mum, no wonder you are so emotionally imbalance, take heart, I'm sure to are taking after her in every thing, I now understand better
I am emotionally imbalanced? Says you that sees a hoe in every woman and is full of hatred for women going by your constant denigrating choice of words. And your decision never to be in a stable balanced relationship:

Like they say only a mad man doesn't know he's mad. You've only managed to show the whole world who's responsible for your deep seated animosity towards women. Clinical mommy issues too bad. Sorry.
Get out from under her shadow and see that not all women are hoes.

1 Like

Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by cococandy(f): 2:18pm On Sep 18, 2016
Youngpo413:
see this fool, irony indeed, irony my foot
I'm really dumbing it down because you clearly aren't smart. But I've lost a good number of brain cells engaging your empty-headed p3nis-totting self.

Any further and I may permanently lose my ability to reason like you have. so ciao

3 Likes

Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by Youngpo413: 2:20pm On Sep 18, 2016
cococandy:

do u even know who your real dad was? You really need to ask your mum the unfortunate man who Bleep her to produce a retard like you.
Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by Youngpo413: 2:23pm On Sep 18, 2016
cococandy:
I'm really dumbing it down because you clearly aren't smart. But I've lost a good number of brain cells engaging your empty-headed p3nis-totting self.

Any further and I may permanently lose my ability to reason like you. so ciao
no biych don't tell me you are tired, with your warped mentality don't tell me you are a coward as well, how pathetic, shameless thing
. This is youngpo413 no retreat no surrender
Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by diva90: 2:26pm On Sep 18, 2016
ucsparks:

[size=15pt] ma'am,, you are officially the one who should do the thinking now. Was getting my mum into this necessary to a prove a point you haven't even proved yet?
Please bring up sometime reasonable To oppose my motion or you desist from quoting me, Thanks..
[/size]

Lol! But is your mother not a female? It means she also falls into the category too. So what ever you say a female is, just remember that one gave birth to you. wink
Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by wrongnumber: 2:29pm On Sep 18, 2016
Youngpo413:
low "IQ" is an understatement.

Honestly I have read several comments from different male and female as well as pretentious genders claiming the opposite and despite all the epistle, rantings and wailing I still ask one simple question....can all the preaching in the world stop men who wants to cheat on their wives?

If No then why the wailing and wishful epistle? It's like some people just love to write baseless.

The point is not all men cheat and the OP Don talk am BUT IF YOUR HUBBY DECIDES TO CHEAT ON YOU just have a shock absorber as he wrote and you will be amazed at how indifferent you will feel or at least less heartbroken.

As I wrote before, many ladies are in the psychaltry wards all across the world and the #1 reason they are there is because of heartbreak suffice to say it's because of a man so I will advice women reading this piece to appreciate the doggedness of the OP and I will send this link to my sister who have gone in and out of two marriages now all in the name of looking for a faithful man.

If you like replace happiness with tolerance,endurance or any other adjective but the bottom line is that deep inside there is this peace you have and our mothers in their 60s will relate to this.

Toks God bless you for dishing out the truth back to back and I hope nland mods bring more of your threads to the front page cos your frank threads are indeed insightful.
Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by Youngpo413: 2:29pm On Sep 18, 2016
cococandy:

I am emotionally imbalanced? Says you that sees a hoe in every woman and is full of hatred for women going by your constant denigrating choice of words. And your decision never to be in a stable balanced relationship:

Like they say only a mad man doesn't know he's mad. You've only managed to show the whole world who's responsible for your deep seated animosity towards women. Clinical mommy issues too bad. Sorry.
Get out from under her shadow and see that not all women are hoes.
yes all women are not hoes but definitely you are.
Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by Youngpo413: 2:34pm On Sep 18, 2016
99foxxy:
Bros, i was only laying an emphasis, why carry the matter on your head na? do unto others what they will do unto you, that's all...
you need to agree with me
Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by Youngpo413: 2:44pm On Sep 18, 2016
cococandy:

Coward, I warned you earlier not to start what you can't finish, now you are on the run, how pathetic..... Bitchhhh.
Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by wrongnumber: 2:51pm On Sep 18, 2016
Itzurboi:
We all understand no one would love/appreciate such situation but since some cant control the cheating habit in them, we should be prepared our mind for the possible unforeseen contigency... if i had a tip of this, i guess i wont be heartbroken when i caught my fiance cheating right under my nose, who we courted for 4yrs, already acquainted with each other family... My dear, the truth is a cheater would always be a cheater...some of our parents can attest to that, just that wisdom was applied that why you still see them together...

Exactly....btw why use a male gender ID when it's apparent that you are a female...gatcha
Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by JustHere2Observ(f): 3:14pm On Sep 18, 2016
Youngpo413:
then marry a broke and ugly man, they are faithful to pieces.

What is this one saying? Please dont quote me if you are not going to make sense.

P.S. I'm married.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? / Ladies, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men? / Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.