Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. (51244 Views)

Things Every Lady Should Do Before Getting Married / Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! / 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by beautiful232(f): 11:10pm On Sep 17, 2016
all men cheat now is even worst cause men now feel it very normal for them to cheat
I am going to learn a lot about marriage before I go into it
Cause I wanna have the best marriage even
Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 17, 2016
I'm not surprised. if its toks2008 it must be senseless, and devoid of logical reasoning.

Get well soon!

11 Likes

Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by Sucregist: 11:11pm On Sep 17, 2016
True talk..
Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by siff: 11:11pm On Sep 17, 2016
Best post ever.lobatan

1 Like

Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by Sergioaguero: 11:14pm On Sep 17, 2016
BUILD YOUR OWN ECONOMY IN THE MIST OF RECESSION.

I just met this young man recently at an event in Lekki.Lagos highland, Nigeria.
What an inspiring gentleman whose speech left a landmark on the tables of my heart.

At 23 years old he made his first 1 million that kept coming until currently now he is 25 years old, he earns at least 3 million Naira on a monthly basis. He told me about acquiring properties at lekki at the age of 25. wow, financial security is not dependent on how old you are.

I got a lot from his teachings yesterday at scapular plaza lekki and am applying his rules.

If you are interested in reading his full Bio and getting to know him personally leave your full Name , Email and phone number in my inbox so i will give you his contact and link to his profile.

You get to learn his secrets and apply his rules.

Whatsapp me on 08138570184 for full details
Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 17, 2016
Well then dont write trash next time. You cannot say one thing this minute and the opposite a second later. Pick a struggle. Not every man cheats and not every man is a potential cheat. That's like saying all men will go to hell.
Toks2008:

Not all men cheat and I can never cheat on a lady that gives me what I want in marriage.

11 Likes

Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 17, 2016
You're truly ignorant. Sexual intercourse involves exchange of fluids between both parties, the woman is not the only recipient.
MrPresident1:

The notion of a cheating man is a modern day fad. As long as a man is not sleeping with another man's wife, a man cannot be said to be cheating. Cheating on who?

A woman on the other hand is entitled to only one man because more than one deek in a woman's life will mess up her DNA.

Ile aiye ti change sha.

5 Likes

Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 17, 2016
tosyne2much:
I have and will never cheat on my girlfriend let alone my wife cool

*Guys let's do a survey*

If you know you will keep cheating on your wife when married, click LIKE , if you will desist from cheating click SHARE
[size=15pt] nice way to get likes,, i hope its increasing your bank account? undecided [/size]

2 Likes

Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 17, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
The Op really made sense. I concur smiley
What?. You can't be serious about that number one.
Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 17, 2016
Wives should expect their husbands to cheat but warn the man not to catch STDs?
Such complete and utter stupidity.
I am sure Op is one of those ignoramuses that believe condoms can protect you from any and every type of STD.

Stupid posts like this is why veneral diseases keep spreading everyday. I don't blame the Op, I blame the mod that keeps taking his rhetarded posts to Frontpage.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 17, 2016
Stop spreading falacies. Whether or not a woman begins cheating or not doesn't stop the husband from cheating. The wife could blind herself to his cheating ways and become the most loving woman in the world: nothing will change.

tsilva:
First of all,I would like to acknowledge that not all men cheat.But that is not the point of discussion.The joy of every marriage is for it to be blissful and both parties can have peace of mind.That said,if u want this to happen as a woman(for the sake of this post) is to have it in mind that all or most men will cheat so that when it does happen you won't be surprised.But if as a woman you respond by doing the same, then the end of the marriage is almost inevitable.And if that happens who loses the most if not the woman. But if u do as the O.P suggested, in no time,he would be repentant.

I will like to add that I don't encourage cheating.

5 Likes

Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 11:25pm On Sep 17, 2016
No 1 is complete trash

4 Likes

Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 17, 2016
Exactly...The nigga has lost a chromosome. Spewing thrash is his watchword now. Couldnt even finish reading his bullsheet.
HateU2:
[size=20pt]This old grandpa again undecided. WTF is wrong with you self. Seriously, I used to like your threads but you are losing it now. Check yourself. There is something wrong somewhere. And I pity those peeps following your senseless ideas undecided and that lady that will get married to you. I hope she's prepared for the thing she wants to marry.

No offense.
I used to be your fan but now, you no make sense again.[/size]

6 Likes

Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by chronique(m): 11:28pm On Sep 17, 2016
I feel like the internet and social media,is kind of counter productive to Nigerians. Most people tend to pass on a lot of wrong views/opinions,as the right thing in Nigeria and the sad part is that,those who do not have a mind of their own,would just swallow it hook,line and sinker. The unfortunate thng is that when the wrong opinion is being passed around over and over again,it regretably becomes the "truth".
Millerz:
I'm not surprised if its toks2008 it must be senseless, and devoid of logical reasoning.

Get well soon!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by timeandchance76(m): 11:30pm On Sep 17, 2016
Toks2008:
I have seen many marriages break up and it seems there is a common ground for disintegration.Today I will be as real as usual and it will be in the best interest of any married lady or intending wife to take this piece seriously.

If you are a married lady reading this I want you to understand that these 3 facts are essential for you to experience a happy union.

1. Expect your hubby to cheat on you: I have heard many times that not all men cheat and I sincerely believe but nevertheless, to be on the safer side, expect that man to cheat on you.

By having this expectation, you will not be caught unaware and you would have developed a psychological shock absorber in the advent that he does but if he remains faithful to you then good for you. It is totally foolish for a lady to hinge her marital happiness on her husband's fidelity.

And the moment you start seeing those cheating signs in him,rather that start threatening fire and brimstone which may worsen the situation, i will advice that you simply warn him to do it as far can from you because what you don't know can't hurt you and warn him to use a protection to avoid bringing home STDs.

Once you tell him this, just switch to indifferent mode as regards his sexual faithfulness to you and choose to be happy regardless. Hard I know but this is just how the cookie crumbles and this is one secret to having marital bliss even with a hopeless philanderer.

[b]This is one big secret i want every married lady reading this to know; Yes cheating must be discouraged and guys involved must understand that it is a sure way to hell but no matter how long you preach against it,men who want to cheat will still cheat on their wives but here is the secret...98% of men who cheat on their wives still love their wives so dearly but only want to take advantage of ladies who have willingly offered their-selves as side dishes...NEVER EVER GIVE UP YOUR MARRIAGE FOR A SIDE DISH TO TAKE OVER because that is what she wants you to do and even if you leave your marriage, there is no guaranty that your next man won't do worse. Believe it or not, most men always come back to their wives no matter how many side dishes they take advantage of and many men suffer from mid-life delusion crises where they believe it is their right to be with as any ladies as possible but relax, that euphoria and delusion will soon wear off and you will have your man 100% to yourself...This is one big secret i just revealed to you.[/b]

2. Make your own money: Do you know that if you are really busy with your life and very financially independent, you will care less about who your husband sees, where he goes and what he does outside the home or even what he has in his will? Do you know that men respect financially independent ladies?

What I want many married ladies to know is that once they are married and start having children, the most important thing in their life at that point is self development and that of the child(ren). When you spend time developing yourself, even your hubby will give you great respect. Please don't ever settle to be a full housewife..at worst get a shop around where you stay and do something.

3.Perform your marital duties: Men do not joke with bedroom and kitchen matters. Do you know how to cook your husband's favourite meals? do you know how to make him go crazy in the room?

Most men who cheat are lured by either good food or bed-magics of another lady. While you refuse to go down on him and give him those crazy moves, one lady out there is ready to do stuffs that will make him have an attention at work just by thinking about her.

Many married ladies keep nagging about their husband's infidelity while neglecting those virtues that will endear their husbands more to them..most times when a man is drawn away by another lady, there is usually something that lady is doing that you are lacking so focus first on becoming a great wife before you complain of your husband's infidelity.

And for the man, be communicative and let your wife knows what you want so that she can do her best to make the union a better one.
And if you are so hell bent on cheating on your wife please do it as far away as you can because one of the biggest ridicule and disrespect you can bring on your marriage is to cheat on her to her face.

I believe that if married ladies understand these three points, they will always remain happy in their marriages and infact grow old with their partners till death do them apart. You just understand that no one holds the key to your marital happiness except you.

I hope this makes sense
On point

1 Like

Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by adekayo1234(m): 11:30pm On Sep 17, 2016
It's either op is toke makinwa deceiving us with the male sex status or he's related to her in a way undecided
Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 17, 2016
Its very common for low IQ'd individuals to jump into conclusions. I apologize on his behalf.
WindUpMerchant:
always on the defensive.What are you afraid of? that you may be wrong in all your postulations?

You don't know if I fornicate.Don't conclude.

4 Likes

Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 17, 2016
Toks2008, I should expect my husband yo cheat, work and earn my own money and perform my marital duties... I wonder y u come across as a sexist. Anyway, we all pray for blissful Marriage

9 Likes

Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by Toks2008(m): 11:38pm On Sep 17, 2016
adekayo1234:
It's either op is toke makinwa deceiving us with the male sex status or he's related to her in a way undecided

Lol! is she on the same page with my postulations?
Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 17, 2016
Millerz:
Its very common for low IQ'd individuals to jump into conclusions. I apologize on his behalf.
lol thanks miss. I really don't think he has a low iq. he's just wrong..off target.

2 Likes

Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by Toks2008(m): 11:41pm On Sep 17, 2016
nma24:
Toks2008, I should expect my husband yo cheat, work and earn my own money and perform my marital duties... I wonder y u come across as a sexist. Anyway, we all pray for blissful Marriage

Well..only ladies married for at least 5 years can relate with this piece so I may have to look away from comments of single ladies who have no clue.

Nevertheless as I wrote..not all men cheat but expecting him to cheat on you will create a subliminal emotional readiness...that is what my point 1 is all about.

3 Likes

Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 17, 2016
Toks2008:

Well..only ladies married for at least 5 years can relate with this piece so I may have to look away from comments of single ladies who have no clue.

Nevertheless as I wrote..not all men cheat but expecting him to cheat on you will create a subliminal emotional readiness...that is what my point 1 is all about.
You sounded like its meant for those that are about to enter. ... That doesn't stop it from hurting though. Besides what's your own story? I'd really love to know

1 Like

Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by Toks2008(m): 11:48pm On Sep 17, 2016
beautiful232:
all men cheat
now is even worst cause men now feel it very normal for them to cheat

I am going to learn a lot about marriage before I go into it

Cause I wanna have the best marriage even

What I wrote is just the fact and this is the secret of marital longevity.

It is easier for ladies who have no clue of what marriage is all about to castigate but this thread.

2 Likes

Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by MultiCEO1: 11:48pm On Sep 17, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
The Op really made sense. I concur smiley

You are open minded indeed.
Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by Toks2008(m): 11:50pm On Sep 17, 2016
nma24:
You sounded like its meant for those that are about to enter. ... That doesn't stop it from hurting though. Besides what's your own story? I'd really love to know

Yes those who are aspiring can learn from it but should wait till at least 5 years of marriage before calling it trash.

As for me my life is an open book and if you go through my past comments on naira land you will have a clue of my story.

2 Likes

Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by cococandy(f): 11:58pm On Sep 17, 2016
Make your own money, perform your marital duties and expect to be cheated on. In summary, don't bother getting married because the person you're getting married to isn't worth the trouble ain't it Oga toks.

The usual gibberish

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by Nobody: 12:00am On Sep 18, 2016
And this guy keeps deceiving people.

Non of my business though. #different strokes

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by Nobody: 12:00am On Sep 18, 2016
Im not surprised you couldnt keep your marriage

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by cococandy(f): 12:03am On Sep 18, 2016
Keep consoling yourselves.
opribo:
Women are not allowed under any law to cheat unless perhaps in Babylon city. Once a woman is caught she will be sent packing. It is a terrible thing and an eyesore for any married woman to be cheating openly. Women are the receptors so how many men can she possibly open up to. It is disgusting to imagine that the mother of a mans children could ever open her unclothedness to another man.

Please and please women should resist such, if they want to cheat in secret that is their business but when caught they must bear the full consequences. No decent girl should even discuss it even if the husband is a beast they should play their womanly role. I am not saying men are at liberty to cheat but it can be excused when a man cheats because that is why men are the way they are, Men have been given the power and authority over all creatures both crawling, flying, swimming or walking. Its a mans world. Dont attack me just accept the truth like that, If you are lucky to marry an exceptional man that is not cheating so badly all well and good but if marry the dog type of a man that follows anything that ties her head then take it as your faith and manage the situation maturedly with your natural power as a woman, endure it with maturity but dont cheat please.

2 Likes

Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by Nobody: 12:03am On Sep 18, 2016
y'all ladies just dissing OP without thinking,, (don't even wanna talk about the guys),, can't y'all just think and try to understand. He ain't saying husbands should cheat,, his just trynna make you emotionally ready and strong to handle a cheating man when eventually you catch him cheating... for goodness sake its for your own good.....
Some of fragile hearted ladies even commit suicide foolishly cos they can't believe a nigga is gon cheat on them,,.. DAFUQ!!!! ,, Is it with the kind of pics y'all ladies put up on social media, and you trust a nigga not to cheat?....
A word is enough for the wise, Thanks OP

6 Likes

Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by diva90: 12:05am On Sep 18, 2016
No.1 is a stupid misconception. So the woman should expect to be cheated on and take it in good stride. I also hope the man mentally prepares himself for the day his wife would 'accidentally' cheat too. So glad many women are now 'very wise' these days. Even the bible condemns infidelity, so why would anyone in their right senses condone it. It's different if the offended spouse decides to forgive and let go but where there is lack of remorse, then it's a problem!
As for no.2 it is very important that a woman has her source of funds. Don't depend on no man for everything. I know a couple that newly got married and everytime they fought over money the man would call her a wh0re and gold digger just because she was asking him to do basic stuff such as giving her money to take care of herself. They are currently separated now anyways. The issue of finance is always a problem in many marriages.
No. 3 applies to both parties. Everyone should know their duties and adhere to them.

4 Likes

Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by cococandy(f): 12:05am On Sep 18, 2016
Stop justifying rubbish
ucsparks:
y'all ladies just dissing OP without thinking,, (don't even wanna talk about the guys),, can't y'all just think and try to understand. He ain't saying husbands should cheat,, his just trynna make you emotionally ready and strong to handle a cheating man when eventually you catch him cheating... for goodness sake its for your own good.....
Some of fragile hearted ladies even commit suicide foolishly cos they can't believe a nigga is gon cheat on them,,.. DAFUQ!!!! ,, Is it with the kind of pics y'all ladies put up on social media, and you trust a nigga not to cheat?....
A word is enough for the wise, Thanks OP

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Mall (Photos) / Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.