Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,015 members, 7,845,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

I Slept With My Nebo's Wife!!! (i Am Afraid) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Slept With My Nebo's Wife!!! (i Am Afraid) (7945 Views)

"I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / My Landlady Caught Me Sniffing My UNILAG Nebo's Panties, See What She Did Next / I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Slept With My Nebo's Wife!!! (i Am Afraid) by CONFAMA: 10:07pm On Sep 08, 2016
Phonefanatic:
OP pack out first. No trust woman oo she fit confess one day and you are a goner

exactly especially if she no see the thing chop again...
Re: I Slept With My Nebo's Wife!!! (i Am Afraid) by 7inches: 10:08pm On Sep 08, 2016
j0nsn0w:
na igbo

haa.. o boy clear for dat house o.
igbo man fit cut ur neck becoz of him wife o.
u should kno dat notin bad can be hidden under d sun.
so just a matter of time in one way or d other he will kno wats goin on o.

better vacate dat house coz as long as it has started it will continue to happen dats d only way to stop it o.
if u lov ur life o... coz if it continues one day he will kno.

and besides d woman out of love and sympathy might confess to her husband oneday... and ull be in deep sh*t
Re: I Slept With My Nebo's Wife!!! (i Am Afraid) by Phonefanatic: 10:10pm On Sep 08, 2016
CONFAMA:

exactly especially if she no see the thing chop again...

Even if say she still dey chop her conscience fit make her misyarn. Pastor fit preach finish she say make she confess her sins grin grin my guy name na OYO

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Nebo's Wife!!! (i Am Afraid) by CONFAMA: 10:13pm On Sep 08, 2016
Phonefanatic:

Even if say she still dey chop her conscience fit make her misyarn. Pastor fit preach finish she say make she confess her sins grin grin my guy name na OYO

grin
Re: I Slept With My Nebo's Wife!!! (i Am Afraid) by iykenathan162(m): 11:06pm On Sep 08, 2016
One day she will feel guity and confess, OP u know what that means.
Re: I Slept With My Nebo's Wife!!! (i Am Afraid) by 2day6(m): 11:21pm On Sep 08, 2016
Na buhari and economy cause am, is good to die during this time to end sufferness. Waiting for your rip on front page. Kwantinu.
Re: I Slept With My Nebo's Wife!!! (i Am Afraid) by sammy6(m): 12:01am On Sep 09, 2016
I hope he's not a man u fan of cuz him eye go clear after the Saturday thrashing then he go know every.
Re: I Slept With My Nebo's Wife!!! (i Am Afraid) by Mcowubaba: 6:32am On Sep 09, 2016
Swizdom:

I hate to say something bad to my fellow human beings. I just resent it but

You are a fool!
U don't need to call him a fool.
He aired his own opinion, you should counter it with an intelligent argument or you ignore.
U could get a ban for that.
In fact lemme report you cheesy
Re: I Slept With My Nebo's Wife!!! (i Am Afraid) by Inijesus(m): 6:54am On Sep 09, 2016
This OP sef na wa 4 u o...
U knack once, I say na temptation abi mistake.
U knack again wetin I go talk ni...

God dey observe u na

kwontinu
Re: I Slept With My Nebo's Wife!!! (i Am Afraid) by classicalhenry(m): 7:46am On Sep 09, 2016
Wingback:
OP Do you work Gmail or you are a 419 fraudster I am legit confused?

I have fvcked married women with no remorse, Marriage is a scam the only married women off limits are military men because I have the utmost respect for men that lay down their lives to defend our flag and will never ever do them dirty although I came close till I saw the Mans portrait, hightailed out the house faster than a rabbit.

OP Just run away, one does not play in the devils backyard-Robert Mugabe.
guy u be fowl
Re: I Slept With My Nebo's Wife!!! (i Am Afraid) by classicalhenry(m): 7:50am On Sep 09, 2016
NIGHTMARE007:
nawao u go knack person wife?..
dats bad o..
how will u feel wen some1 knack urs.
or his mum

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Nebo's Wife!!! (i Am Afraid) by Fourwinds: 7:59am On Sep 09, 2016
Wingback:
OP Do you work Gmail or you are a 419 fraudster I am legit confused?

I have fvcked married women with no remorse, Marriage is a scam the only married women off limits are military men because I have the utmost respect for men that lay down their lives to defend our flag and will never ever do them dirty although I came close till I saw the Mans portrait, hightailed out the house faster than a rabbit.

OP Just run away, one does not play in the devils backyard-Robert Mugabe.
don't worry...one day someone will come for ur head
Re: I Slept With My Nebo's Wife!!! (i Am Afraid) by Swizdom(m): 10:10am On Sep 09, 2016
Null
Re: I Slept With My Nebo's Wife!!! (i Am Afraid) by Mcowubaba: 10:18am On Sep 09, 2016
Swizdom:

Did you for a second think I was gonna stoop so low to beg you? Go get yourself a job and stick to it He is right marriage is over rated. Someone will have intercourse with your wife one day in whatever name you want.

people will be saying go get a job, do you guys just assume people are jobless or commenting on Nairaland forum does that mean a person is Jobless undecided

I was obviously just kidding around, report you for what, wetin concern me, if I had reported you, you could have be banned by now...
Now you said someone will have Intercourse with my wife, God knows I never wished you bad or supported what the Op said. So BACK TO SENDER
Here is a faceless forum, but I'm bit confident that I may be better than you...
Now Bleep OFF grin grin
Re: I Slept With My Nebo's Wife!!! (i Am Afraid) by Swizdom(m): 10:25am On Sep 09, 2016
Mcowubaba:

people will be saying go get a job, do you guys just assume people are jobless or commenting on Nairaland forum does that mean a person is Jobless undecided

I was obviously just kidding around, report you for what, wetin concern me, if I had reported you, you could have be banned by now...
Now you said someone will have Intercourse with my wife, God knows I never wished you bad or supported what the Op said. So BACK TO SENDER
Here is a faceless forum, but I'm bit confident that I may be better than you...
Now Bleep OFF grin grin

My apologies. There was no way to know you were kidding. My bad. Sorry about that. Gonna take it down. God bless ya bro!
Re: I Slept With My Nebo's Wife!!! (i Am Afraid) by addicted268(f): 11:43am On Sep 09, 2016
j0nsn0w:
Before una judge me, we all make mistakes thats why we are humans
moved into my new flat this year march, my nebo got married december so they are still fresh in love, her husband works but his wife sells clothes and is always home, say she dey find job, while me i dey do gmail cheesy i am always at home, most times wen nepa take light she comes over to my place in the afternoon because i always on gen as per my job and nepa always they carry light for afternoon i no know why, we always chill me go dey inside room with my computer she dey parlour dey watch african magic, sometimes she go cook come sometimes she go cook for my place, the husband didn't know about this and he comes to watch football for my house weekends, so now ,

last week she wear gown come, i enter kitchen she bend down dey do something she really make sense i no go lie but i just carry wetin i wan carry push, there are only 4 flats in the compound and me and her husband dey the two flats upstairs so freedom plenty, i told myself that no matter what i won't sleep with her, sometimes when it enters my head i will invite package to clear head, so on friday na, better rain dey fall she come house i dey parlour dey watch sport news, she sat down and asked if she fit change am i say no wahala, she changed it and went to Food channel then the rain got really bad and the signal was lost, she come dey play game for phone, i carry charger enter room before devil use me, after like 20 mins person call my name, i been they type something important, i just said i am coming before i fit wrap up she open my door, oboy fear grip me, i was like you are bored abi, she say hmmm so this is the slaughter house, i just laugh, she come dey look around, i was very uncomfortable, i get two laptops, she say make she watch film na, i say ok give am the other one , she sat on my bed and was watching the movie name was (5-7) sweet film but plenty flogging inside, na so she come lie down, her yansh just set, i knew that i was finished, so i gave in sad finished typing and whenever someone wants to flog in the film i will climb the bed to fast forward it, she said leave it, who be small pikin, na so me lie down for bed self, devil wicked, she was cold so i give am duvie make she cover , cold wan kill me she say make i cover body, i cover, after a while we bend the screen to face both of us well and na so our body meet, her skin was so soft, i touch her back as if i was stretching she didn't react, i swear i just forget myself grab her and she didn't complain and thats how we kissed and made love , sweetest flogging ever,

now it happened again yesterday, since the thing happen i dey hide from her husband i cant look at him, sometimes nepa go take light for night i go bone stay darkness make him no know say i dey house, he calls say na wa for me , i say work grab me but na fear dey do me, now he is coming to watch football on saturday and sunday, say him go bring drinks self, my spirit is not at rest i feel very bad and the wife don love, be like say i go pack before person kill me
I ll liken this guilty conscience to:
"Adam Adam where are you? "
" my lord I heard your voice and hid myself because I'm naked".
Re: I Slept With My Nebo's Wife!!! (i Am Afraid) by flokii: 11:43am On Sep 09, 2016
All these full time housewives sef undecided

They av tym to engage in all sort of rubbish and still act decent to their family and friends
@OP you sef fvckup.. Ashawo boy like you

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When A Girl Says She Doesn't Want To Double-date(photo) / . / Sweet Sex In The Forest 18+. Only For Adult Don't Watching Front Of People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.