Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,146 members, 7,845,786 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

I Slept With My Nebo's Wife!!! (i Am Afraid) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Slept With My Nebo's Wife!!! (i Am Afraid) (7951 Views)

"I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / My Landlady Caught Me Sniffing My UNILAG Nebo's Panties, See What She Did Next / I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Slept With My Nebo's Wife!!! (i Am Afraid) by Bustyme(f): 4:16pm On Sep 08, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:
shocked :oeru iwaju leru ba...

Gbe enu eh soun grin
Re: I Slept With My Nebo's Wife!!! (i Am Afraid) by 7inches: 4:20pm On Sep 08, 2016
j0nsn0w:
you be guy man, you suppose understand

Lol... Guy u guy u get mind o
any befor i advise u.. which tribe are they from?
bcoz d reaction of d hobby will vary depending on d tribe grin
Re: I Slept With My Nebo's Wife!!! (i Am Afraid) by 7inches: 4:22pm On Sep 08, 2016
Bustyme:

Gbe enu eh soun grin
wow bae!. tongue how far na?
Re: I Slept With My Nebo's Wife!!! (i Am Afraid) by Temmymulla(m): 4:23pm On Sep 08, 2016
That's not cool...
EFCChq:
looking forward to your obituary sad
Re: I Slept With My Nebo's Wife!!! (i Am Afraid) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 08, 2016
photoshoot:

Oboy na true ooo... But the woman to get fault na, she forget say na married woman she be wey she dey enter person room anyhow. That woman go be coded runz mama...
cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Nebo's Wife!!! (i Am Afraid) by BlackMbakara1(m): 4:34pm On Sep 08, 2016
Why you dey fear OP? Kontinu na, abi the body no soft and sweet again? You don't need to avoid the husband...man up and continue the flogging joor. Your the raw deal...
Re: I Slept With My Nebo's Wife!!! (i Am Afraid) by Akanbibabatunde(m): 5:02pm On Sep 08, 2016
Bustyme:

Gbe enu eh soun grin
shout out si awon aunty to fe be mi ni cucumber..
Re: I Slept With My Nebo's Wife!!! (i Am Afraid) by FTBOY: 5:38pm On Sep 08, 2016
op, somebody will fvck your own wife too......karma lives on..

2 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Nebo's Wife!!! (i Am Afraid) by Spectre007: 6:12pm On Sep 08, 2016
Op look no futher than dis advise,dino ur head dy dia,correct guy.
Dinocarex:
Let me advice you O.P
1. Don't not take alcohol when u're around the husband. You may be too happy and tipsy and u spill the cat outta the bag

2. How are you so sure that the husband is not on Nairaland?

3. How are you so sure that I am the husband
Re: I Slept With My Nebo's Wife!!! (i Am Afraid) by akankemi1(f): 6:21pm On Sep 08, 2016
dont be afraid nahhh..just continue
Re: I Slept With My Nebo's Wife!!! (i Am Afraid) by fergieboy: 6:32pm On Sep 08, 2016
They are two things involve

Either you pack out or you get caught

grin
Re: I Slept With My Nebo's Wife!!! (i Am Afraid) by pedestal82(m): 6:38pm On Sep 08, 2016
Thats the problem with people not knowing boundaries.
As a married woman you shld know your boundery and limitations. You dont go visiting a single guy, or staying with one alone. You should know that.
I Dont blame the guy.
Re: I Slept With My Nebo's Wife!!! (i Am Afraid) by Swizdom(m): 6:43pm On Sep 08, 2016
Wingback:
OP Do you work Gmail or you are a 419 fraudster I am legit confused?

I have fvcked married women with no remorse, Marriage is a scam the only married women off limits are military men because I have the utmost respect for men that lay down their lives to defend our flag and will never ever do them dirty although I came close till I saw the Mans portrait, hightailed out the house faster than a rabbit.

OP Just run away, one does not play in the devils backyard-Robert Mugabe.

I hate to say something bad to my fellow human beings. I just resent it but

You are a fool!

4 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Nebo's Wife!!! (i Am Afraid) by sushieater: 7:13pm On Sep 08, 2016
EFCChq:
cheesy

My friend do your work na, Person publicly disclose say him be G-boy, you dey here dey yarn another thing.
Mr Magu will hear this.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Nebo's Wife!!! (i Am Afraid) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 08, 2016
sushieater:

My friend do your work na, Person publicly disclose say him be G-boy, you dey here dey yarn another thing.
Mr Magu will hear this.
we are on it sir, running the investigation with the full force of the law
Re: I Slept With My Nebo's Wife!!! (i Am Afraid) by Dharneehell(m): 7:23pm On Sep 08, 2016
Yahoo Yahoo Boy. That's all I noticed. Watch your back.
Re: I Slept With My Nebo's Wife!!! (i Am Afraid) by Bustyme(f): 7:29pm On Sep 08, 2016
7inches:

wow bae!. tongue
how far na?

tongue
Re: I Slept With My Nebo's Wife!!! (i Am Afraid) by FunkyMetahuman: 7:30pm On Sep 08, 2016
emeraldknytt:
OP, oloriibu nie, oni ku re laiye ati lorun

Re: I Slept With My Nebo's Wife!!! (i Am Afraid) by Dfinex(f): 7:49pm On Sep 08, 2016
Wingback:
OP Do you work Gmail or you are a 419 fraudster I am legit confused?

I have fvcked married women with no remorse, Marriage is a scam the only married women off limits are military men because I have the utmost respect for men that lay down their lives to defend our flag and will never ever do them dirty although I came close till I saw the Mans portrait, hightailed out the house faster than a rabbit.

OP Just run away, one does not play in the devils backyard-Robert Mugabe.

Holy Mary!!!...I fear for u.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Nebo's Wife!!! (i Am Afraid) by 7inches: 7:56pm On Sep 08, 2016
Bustyme:

tongue

wetin me i dey see me likey tongue
Re: I Slept With My Nebo's Wife!!! (i Am Afraid) by NevetsIbot(m): 8:00pm On Sep 08, 2016
Ahhhh. Person wife... Hehe... Guy.. Dey run o.. Amaka's husband go hear
Re: I Slept With My Nebo's Wife!!! (i Am Afraid) by MENTORCH(m): 8:02pm On Sep 08, 2016
FTBOY:
op, somebody will fvck your own wife too......karma lives on..

Story,not saying it's good but all that karma stuff doesn't work directly like that.
Re: I Slept With My Nebo's Wife!!! (i Am Afraid) by firstking01(m): 8:08pm On Sep 08, 2016
Hehehehehehegrin, temptation everywhere...in my own case na only God dey keep me if not i for don bleep aisha sanusi wife sinceembarassed
Re: I Slept With My Nebo's Wife!!! (i Am Afraid) by brightalo1010: 8:08pm On Sep 08, 2016
Op you mistakenly fvk first,also mistakenly fuvk second,your mistake no dey finish?
Na so una go mistakenly take una hand expose una self.
And the man may mistakenly machete your head.

3 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Nebo's Wife!!! (i Am Afraid) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 08, 2016
These are the youths who want a better tomorrow...
Re: I Slept With My Nebo's Wife!!! (i Am Afraid) by Phonefanatic: 9:27pm On Sep 08, 2016
OP pack out first. No trust woman oo she fit confess one day and you are a goner
Re: I Slept With My Nebo's Wife!!! (i Am Afraid) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 08, 2016
emeraldknytt:
OP, oloriibu nie, oni ku re laiye ati lorun
whats your problem?
Re: I Slept With My Nebo's Wife!!! (i Am Afraid) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 08, 2016
Phonefanatic:
OP pack out first. No trust woman oo she fit confess one day and you are a goner
thats what am thinking, because she fit rat me out and the husband big pass me well
Re: I Slept With My Nebo's Wife!!! (i Am Afraid) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 08, 2016
pedestal82:
Thats the problem with people not knowing boundaries.
As a married woman you shld know your boundery and limitations. You dont go visiting a single guy, or staying with one alone. You should know that.
I Dont blame the guy.
we were both wrong but i will pack out

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Nebo's Wife!!! (i Am Afraid) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 08, 2016
7inches:

Lol... Guy u guy u get mind o
any befor i advise u.. which tribe are they from?
bcoz d reaction of d hobby will vary depending on d tribe grin
na igbo
Re: I Slept With My Nebo's Wife!!! (i Am Afraid) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 08, 2016
greatwhite:
grin
in criminology this is called victimless crime. in my opinion It Wrong on all levels. You shouldn't be sexing someone else's wife. I hope you know your wife won't escape it too. The said wife wanted it more tho.

Get a real job op. You are smarter than what you are into right now.

i know your type
Re: I Slept With My Nebo's Wife!!! (i Am Afraid) by Phonefanatic: 10:02pm On Sep 08, 2016
j0nsn0w:
thats what am thinking, because she fit rat me out and the husband big pass me well

Niggga go far and turn a new leaf.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bleep You!!! @sekxy / Who Is More Beautiful Between This Two Babes? (pics Attached) / My Trip To Sex Ghana Babes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.