Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,772 members, 7,827,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Femi Adesina: My Salary Was Cut By One-third, I Go Hungry Too - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina: My Salary Was Cut By One-third, I Go Hungry Too (22674 Views)

Man Questions The "Quality" Of The 57th Independence Cake Cut By PMB & Soldiers / Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns / Moremi Ojudu: "I'm Hungry Too", Daughter Of Buhari's Adviser Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Adesina: My Salary Was Cut By One-third, I Go Hungry Too by kay4dem(m): 9:07am On Sep 09, 2016

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: My Salary Was Cut By One-third, I Go Hungry Too by nelsonjj: 9:12am On Sep 09, 2016
Talking Tough, Ara Gba Gi There. Ori e O Pe!
Re: Femi Adesina: My Salary Was Cut By One-third, I Go Hungry Too by holluphemydavid(m): 9:14am On Sep 09, 2016
Lubish, shebi him dey defend Buhari

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: My Salary Was Cut By One-third, I Go Hungry Too by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:15am On Sep 09, 2016
Decibel:

All tecnocrats are politicians but the converse is NOT true.

Polician: someone who is active in government usually as an elected official
Tecnocrat : a scientist or technical expert who has a lot of power in politics or industry.
I think I'm able to convince you with the above .
Why do Nigerians conclude that going into politics rubs one of one's "technocracy"? Let's take Fayemi for example. He was a renown diplomat, lecturer and journalist. Did he lose this technocracy when he became a governor?
Re: Femi Adesina: My Salary Was Cut By One-third, I Go Hungry Too by mrvitalis(m): 9:18am On Sep 09, 2016
jesse8048:
Just shut that your buccal cavity Mr man. Are u trying to compare yourself with minimum wage that can't buy a bag of rice or people whose salary has been slashed by 50% or people who lost their job completely or people whose business has folded up. When will u all in the govt stop this blame game cos it's already stale. When your principal was using politicians instead of technocrats what was he thinking. Useless people.
Bro who earns minimum wage??

A 21 year of boy in civil service with ssce don't earn minimum wage. .. please stop all this minimum wage bullshit

It's no bodies business if by the age of 40 u are still earning 40k and decide to marry a house wife... Go nd rest jor

If u don't know what to do. . There are empty river basin lands everywhere with 50k u can cultivate 1 hectare of cassava. .. That's will give u as it stands now over 250k... If u can't esterblished with that who is to be blamed.. . Enough is enough
Re: Femi Adesina: My Salary Was Cut By One-third, I Go Hungry Too by nwakibie3(m): 9:20am On Sep 09, 2016
The presidential aide said his principal had not forgotten the promises he made during the campaign period.

Which promises was Femi talking abt? The ones his oga has denied or the ones he will make for 2019?

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: My Salary Was Cut By One-third, I Go Hungry Too by zicoflex(m): 9:23am On Sep 09, 2016
Re: Femi Adesina: My Salary Was Cut By One-third, I Go Hungry Too by Decibel: 9:23am On Sep 09, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

Why do Nigerians conclude that going into politics rubs one of one's "technocracy"? Let's take Fayemi for example. He was a renown diplomat, lecturer and journalist. Did he lose this technocracy when he became a governor?
Did you understand what I wrote above? I mean the converse part of my statement.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: My Salary Was Cut By One-third, I Go Hungry Too by tunary(m): 9:24am On Sep 09, 2016
Just keep on talkin like parrot idiot. let dis hunger continue til 2019, nigerians will never vote for hunger(apc) all in d name of fighting corruption.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: My Salary Was Cut By One-third, I Go Hungry Too by meetgaya: 9:33am On Sep 09, 2016
See how APC is mocking Nigeria
Oh my God, help us

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: My Salary Was Cut By One-third, I Go Hungry Too by yomz1e(m): 9:36am On Sep 09, 2016
bros thats someone's dad you know!

tellwisdom:
Adeshina, the presidential comedian. The guy, Be looking like 4days old black amala
Re: Femi Adesina: My Salary Was Cut By One-third, I Go Hungry Too by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:38am On Sep 09, 2016
Decibel:

Did you understand what I wrote above? I mean the converse part of my statement.
There are professionals that have held political posts after which they went back to their professions, are you implying that they lost their "technocracy" during their soujourn in politics? The for Agriculture Minister, Adesina went back to his profession even to being elected the President of AfDB, would you advise that he shouldn't be taken seriously because he was once in politics.
Re: Femi Adesina: My Salary Was Cut By One-third, I Go Hungry Too by GeorgeD1(m): 9:48am On Sep 09, 2016
this is change by any other name.
Re: Femi Adesina: My Salary Was Cut By One-third, I Go Hungry Too by Samtob90(m): 9:52am On Sep 09, 2016
jesse8048:
Just shut that your buccal cavity Mr man. Are u trying to compare yourself with minimum wage that can't buy a bag of rice or people whose salary has been slashed by 50% or people who lost their job completely or people whose business has folded up. When will u all in the govt stop this blame game cos it's already stale. When your principal was using politicians instead of technocrats what was he thinking. Useless people.

Frustration leads to hypertension. What did your technocrats bring to nigeria?
Re: Femi Adesina: My Salary Was Cut By One-third, I Go Hungry Too by Laredojohn(m): 10:00am On Sep 09, 2016
His salary cut by One- Third , not his allowances right . he should give details of the salary and allowances , then Nigerians will know that his allowances outweigh his salary, we cannot continue to be deceived by words like ,'' i share your pain'' I Go Hungry Too'' , am sure his meal allowance for a week can feed some low class family in Nigeria for a whole month ...so he should do his work and stop all this talks of he is hungry, we are tired of hearing this from politicians ....
Re: Femi Adesina: My Salary Was Cut By One-third, I Go Hungry Too by Govfemi(m): 10:03am On Sep 09, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:

Good morning pals,

I write this post in utter dismay at the unparalleled level of ignorance and insensitivity displayed by our high and mighty in governance.

Pastor Femi Adesina released a statement which I as a concerned citizen of Nigeria believe it is highly untimely and lacking connectivity with the masses.

Rather than create succor or best keep mute, he chose to smack people in the face by saying his income was cut by one-third and that he will go hungry too.. Haba Oga!

I have some questions for him. For the past one year in government

1. Has he paid for fueling of his cars and that of his generator (if he still has any)?
2. Has he slept in darkness every night?
3. Has he gone to market to buy rice?
4. Does he know what the average Nigerian go through every day to put food on the table for his family, shelter them etc?

With all this and many more questions, I believe telling Nigerians that your salary was slashed is not a good way of easing their stress or giving them hope of a better tomorrow... As a Christian Politician I believe you are more informed than an average Nigerian.
Re: Femi Adesina: My Salary Was Cut By One-third, I Go Hungry Too by Decibel: 10:09am On Sep 09, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

There are professionals that have held political posts after which they went back to their professions, are you implying that they lost their "technocracy" during their soujourn in politics? The for Agriculture Minister, Adesina went back to his profession even to being elected the President of AfDB, would you advise that he shouldn't be taken seriously because he was once in politics.
I guess you're not in logical field you would have understood what I meant by "converse statement "
Like I said, "All tecnocrats are politicians but not all politicians are tecnocrats "
Adeshina may be a tecnocrat but a "pseudo-politician".
Willie Obiano is a tecnocrat as well as a politician
Re: Femi Adesina: My Salary Was Cut By One-third, I Go Hungry Too by Misterdhee1(m): 10:12am On Sep 09, 2016
onespecial:

Now in ur reasoning, both are same thing even when i can point out their little differences without defining them. At least, they are not pronounced same way, not same spelling, not same number of syllables.

Let me spare you defining them for you in order not to make you a zombified fool.

So all praise singers Buhari gathered to settle with positions are technocrats, really ? Kindly tell us what they have done or intend to do that shows little sign that they are up to or equal to your own expectations. Receive your deliverance, amen.
You v not made any sense..Just the usual howling. Define who a technocrat is? Give example of one in the nation, that is one way or the other not politically affiliated? Receive sense!
Re: Femi Adesina: My Salary Was Cut By One-third, I Go Hungry Too by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:15am On Sep 09, 2016
Decibel:

I guess you're not in logical field you would have understood what I meant by "converse statement "
Like I said, "All tecnocrats are politicians but not all politicians are tecnocrats "
Adeshina may be a tecnocrat but a "pseudo-politician".
Willie Obiano is a tecnocrat as well as a politician
Point out those that not a technocrats in PMB's government.
Re: Femi Adesina: My Salary Was Cut By One-third, I Go Hungry Too by Splashme: 10:22am On Sep 09, 2016
Firefire:
Humble pie... awon omo-'ale.

APC, Party of professional liars and career rogues.

Re: Femi Adesina: My Salary Was Cut By One-third, I Go Hungry Too by disloman(m): 11:28am On Sep 09, 2016
Is this what politics has turn us into?That we can't think or comprehend what we read.All what I've been reading is people wailing,complaining and no solution offered.The only solution we have will cause pains which we are currently going through.I read where people complaining that public officer holders should slash their salaries.Here one of them claiming doing so,you guys still complain.90% of those comments are childish,immature and senseless cos they didn't offer any solution than to just complain childishly.God bless Nigeria.
Re: Femi Adesina: My Salary Was Cut By One-third, I Go Hungry Too by greatermax77(m): 11:34am On Sep 09, 2016
The thunder that will fire u Femi Adesina has finished press up! if your salary is cut, kindly tell us how much u recieve now, compare it with the nonsence minimum wage workers are collecting.
So u have finally acepted that Nigerians are suffering. continue to run your mouth any how in a bid to defend ur job. But mind u people are wiser now. But wait oo, I thought this man said, its only waillers that complain that there is hunger in the land.
Re: Femi Adesina: My Salary Was Cut By One-third, I Go Hungry Too by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 09, 2016
story for d gods
His_tory
Re: Femi Adesina: My Salary Was Cut By One-third, I Go Hungry Too by chrisie: 11:56am On Sep 09, 2016
Whynotthetruth:
CHANGE BEGINS WITH BUHARI & UNA...

1)Stop lying...

2) Take Responsibility...you were part of Nigeria corrupt & unenviable past(Governor, Minister, Head of PTF, Head of State)...

3) Reshuffle cabinet...get technocrats...
I
4)Stop Nepotism & Selective Justice...

5)Confront Fulani herdsmen notwithstanding you are there grand patron....

btw...your remuneration is issue of legislation and can't be cut or stopped without legislation...so when did NASS deliberate on such? And so it is not only PDP faithfuls that are complaining again

Femi Adeshitna is now a wailer.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: My Salary Was Cut By One-third, I Go Hungry Too by buffalowings: 12:15pm On Sep 09, 2016
HungerBAD:
Ok.

It no easy to defend Buhari.

But we must try.

grin

Hunger no be small thing
Re: Femi Adesina: My Salary Was Cut By One-third, I Go Hungry Too by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 09, 2016
Ifahear
Re: Femi Adesina: My Salary Was Cut By One-third, I Go Hungry Too by jesse8048(m): 1:07pm On Sep 09, 2016
mrvitalis:

Bro who earns minimum wage??

A 21 year of boy in civil service with ssce don't earn minimum wage. .. please stop all this minimum wage bullshit

It's no bodies business if by the age of 40 u are still earning 40k and decide to marry a house wife... Go nd rest jor

If u don't know what to do. . There are empty river basin lands everywhere with 50k u can cultivate 1 hectare of cassava. .. That's will give u as it stands now over 250k... If u can't esterblished with that who is to be blamed.. . Enough is enough

I dnt insult people.
Re: Femi Adesina: My Salary Was Cut By One-third, I Go Hungry Too by nortcentrallord(m): 1:09pm On Sep 09, 2016
onespecial:
If u have never read Animal farm by George Orwell and his 1984, you have no need to worry. Come and take a seat, relax and watch it freely from Nigeria and APC drama.

We are almost done with Animal farm, so you can rewind a little to just to feed your anger. Immediatelly they got power, they have changed their party anthem of change to change begins with me that did not mention change in any way to them, more or less promising change

Buhari now knows all are not equal as some can afford dollars while some can't. He is eating our chickens and eggs alone while we suffer oo

His bull dogs are on rampage, harrassing and silencing any opposition.

see Adesina telling us he has a pay cut too. What does he mean by that ? Is it that, we accept the situation or die as it's none of their business ?

1984 is the next movie, the big brother picture, policies, doublespeak to suit the present and enforcement agents will soon be all over Nigeria.

Same man wanted to start all these in same 1984 when he introduced queuing to buy essential commodities. Thank God he was thrown out then.

Out of no where, he has come back again to continue from where he stopped. Truely 1984 was written because of him and he wants to live up to assignment, but God is the supreme being, no shaking. Big brother is under His power.

One saying I will never forget in that book is "Napoleon is always right" may God help Nigeria out of this hell hole the willingly threw themselves. Amen.
Re: Femi Adesina: My Salary Was Cut By One-third, I Go Hungry Too by nortcentrallord(m): 1:12pm On Sep 09, 2016
TheDEVlLHimseIf:
[s][/s]
chaii!!!

God bless you.
Re: Femi Adesina: My Salary Was Cut By One-third, I Go Hungry Too by nortcentrallord(m): 1:15pm On Sep 09, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

I asked a simple question, the difference between technocrats and politicians. Under GEJ, what was the contributions of a "technocrat" like Dasuki to the country?

You guys are quick to mention GEJ to aid your wanking yet you voted him out. I thought the reason for that was because you wanted something different? I guess frustration and shame has kept you guys stuck in accepting the change you bargained for.
Re: Femi Adesina: My Salary Was Cut By One-third, I Go Hungry Too by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:24pm On Sep 09, 2016
nortcentrallord:

You guys are quick to mention GEJ to aid your wanking yet you voted him out. I thought the reason for that was because you wanted something different? I guess frustration and shame has kept you guys stuck in accepting the change you bargained for.
I've never lost faith in PMB. I knew there would be difficulties at the initial stage, but soon things will get better.
Re: Femi Adesina: My Salary Was Cut By One-third, I Go Hungry Too by nortcentrallord(m): 1:35pm On Sep 09, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

I've never lost faith in PMB. I knew there would be difficulties at the initial stage, but soon things will get better.

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooon^nth term.

I believe you know the meaning of ^nth term in mathematics. Am sure that's your definition of "soon"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

17 Parties Demand Poll Shift At Meeting With INEC / Give Jonathan Benefit Of Doubt – Abdusalami / President Buhari Speaks At UN General Assembly (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.