Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll (11184 Views)

Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” / Good People Of Romanceland, Please Help Out!! / See Pics Of Romanceland Most Sexiest Men-extreme Sexiness To End ur Weekend with (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 09, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

That's the sign of' hiding something'.

This sign" grin"

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I'll ask vizzy...he won't lie to me cool
lol......okay then....let's see how it goes grin
Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by stiflerdrug: 3:44pm On Sep 09, 2016
herzern:

for all I care.....

Suicide's always best option!!!........

Lol DORK tongue

Yo wack tbh

Wack dork angry
Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 09, 2016
asuo27:
cheesy cheesy Have never seen op's moniker on this forum, that's how less i care.
I am here to catch the fun in Nairaland and not to accept pms they will eventually use against you.
Most of them are backstabbers, they fucck and tell, call n tell, have been seeing their screenshots of girls they've messed up.

Don't pay attention to their rants.

The op got served.. I reported him to the mod in his presence... He used derogatory words against me... I do not accept if someone hit me below the belt.. Not in this forum at least.
Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by SweetPoison22: 3:47pm On Sep 09, 2016
asuo27:
Maybe "Likes". cheesy
Lol, now that's funny. But on a serious note, it's really not cool.
Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 09, 2016
stiflerdrug:

Lols nah.. Am still using it wink

How yo doin? smiley

I noticed ur Greek letters... grin where it was founded?

Im fine.. And u?
Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by stiflerdrug: 3:53pm On Sep 09, 2016
TrapQueen77:

I noticed ur Greek letters... grin where it was founded?

Im fine.. And u?

Lols that's some frat stuff u knw wink
Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 09, 2016
TrapQueen77:

The op got served.. I reported him to the mod in his presence... He used derogatory words against me... I do not accept if someone hit me below the belt.. Not in this forum at least.
grin No wonder he's quiet.
Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 09, 2016
SweetPoison22:
Lol, now that's funny. But on a serious note, it's really not cool.
Do they know that?.
Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 09, 2016
stiflerdrug:

Lols that's some frat stuff u knw wink

I'm a member too... ΑΦΩ grin during my college years..
Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by stiflerdrug: 3:59pm On Sep 09, 2016
TrapQueen77:

I'm a member too... ΑΦΩ grin college years..

Lols that's nice, sorority chick... U must be bad wink
Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by SweetPoison22: 4:01pm On Sep 09, 2016
asuo27:
Do they know that?.
I pray they do...
Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 09, 2016
stiflerdrug:

Lols that's nice, sorority chick... U must be bad wink

Was badass coz in my batch I'm the only female who passed the 3 hell nights... But that's how we survived.. grin

So, atleast I'm not alone Here grin
Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by RoyalBlak007: 4:08pm On Sep 09, 2016
suzan404:
lol......okay then....let's see how it goes grin

cool cool cool

I just called him....and......he gave me a positive answer grin smiley

grin
Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by stiflerdrug: 4:09pm On Sep 09, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Was badass coz in my batch I'm the only female who passed the 3 hell nights... But that's how we survived.. grin

So, atleast I'm not alone Here grin

Lols.. 3 hell nights tho.. That's legit smiley
Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 09, 2016
stiflerdrug:

Lols.. 3 hell nights tho.. That's legit smiley

It wasn't consecutive tho... The best memories I ever had during college years. grin

Where did u survived?

1 Like

Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 09, 2016
SweetPoison22:
But you should know that NL is full of bullshit nowadays and the "investigative" (tracing others) job some niggas engage in is really not worth it. There are more better and productive things to do rather than tracing someone. cool
everything has got its place and time bro..
Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by SweetPoison22: 4:23pm On Sep 09, 2016
kelval:
everything has got its place and time bro..
Yeah bro, but not some meaningless and unproductive adventure. (*tracing*)

3 Likes

Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by stiflerdrug: 4:25pm On Sep 09, 2016
TrapQueen77:

It wasn't consecutive tho... The best memories I ever had during college years. grin

Where did u survived?

Kinda like full moon lipsrsealed 1 night tho.. Evangel! cool
Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 09, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

cool cool cool
I just called him....and......he gave me a positive answer grin smiley
grin

tongue I don't believe you......tongue
Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 09, 2016
stiflerdrug:

Kinda like full moon lipsrsealed 1 night tho.. Evangel! cool

Where is tat? In Ng? grin

Anyway, lemme park now.. It's getting late up here.. I'll Trap u nxtime... Nytnyt...

I'm signing out... cool
Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by stiflerdrug: 4:35pm On Sep 09, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Where is tat? In Ng? grin

Anyway, lemme park now.. It's getting late up here.. I'll Trap u nxtime... Nytnyt...

I'm signing out... cool

Yea NG!

aii cool leta!
Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by photoshoot(m): 4:40pm On Sep 09, 2016
TrapQueen77:

That's me...definitely... I don't need to prove it to everyone..i have friends here.. They all watching.. grin

Now, the yeye op is gone.. He got served maybe..

Wetin you do your face??
Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by Lanexx: 4:44pm On Sep 09, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
...vizkizz after reading all ur comments.... grin grin grin grin grin grin

you don madt.....>>>>>I swear grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

sad
Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by LuvU2: 5:28pm On Sep 09, 2016
shocked grin
Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by RoyalBlak007: 5:43pm On Sep 09, 2016
suzan404:
tongue I don't believe you......tongue

shocked

You think am kidding?
Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 09, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

shocked
You think am kidding?
I know you are kidding tongue
Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by RoyalBlak007: 6:16pm On Sep 09, 2016
suzan404:
I know you are kidding tongue

Okay we'll see then cool
Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 09, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Okay we'll see then cool
grin
Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 10, 2016
Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by Dotwillis1(m): 6:08pm On Sep 12, 2016
TrapQueen77 ? undecided
Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by mizclassy(f): 6:13pm On Sep 20, 2016
kelval:
the very one am sure of.. mizclassy, bestdeals.. so fake.. if there's anyone you dont trust here.. just endeavour to gimme there mail.. i'd trace them for you. thats what i do for a living..
kelval or whatever you call yourself... how do you know I'm fake guess you've not seen a pretty girl in your entire life undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Please Don't Kill Me : Man Nakeds His Girlfriend And Beats Her To Stupor (video) / Gay Cartoons / Who Owns a woman's Breast?????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.