Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll (11249 Views)

Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” / Good People Of Romanceland, Please Help Out!! / See Pics Of Romanceland Most Sexiest Men-extreme Sexiness To End ur Weekend with (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 09, 2016
AjFive:
Susan404 undecided

This one is so fake ehn. undecided

I know the real owner of that name i have seen her before undecided

4 Likes

Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 09, 2016
Vizkizz:

add mizzbouqui to the list. I hear say she be person alt grin

Someone Did.
I'm very sure it's a HE.
Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 09, 2016
AjFive:

Sorry. grin
cool
Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 09, 2016
Vizkizz:

Maybe...
Hmm. She's got two shares though.
Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 09, 2016
TrapQueen77:

And [size=15pt]No wonder u didnt won[/size]. Coz ur nothing but FAKENESS. asslicker during campaign [size=15pt]but and[/size] same ass before and after campaign.

No wonder you can't even construct a simple tense. Even your brain is fake. undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by Lukmann1: 9:59am On Sep 09, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
[size=30pt] mizzbouqui[/size]
This one is both faked and reals, seeker of attentions with her elephant yansh angry

5 Likes

Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by Lukmann1: 9:59am On Sep 09, 2016
TrapQueen77:

And No wonder u didnt won... Coz ur nothing but FAKENESS. asslicker during campaign but and same ass before and after campaign.
yeeeeeeeeeey my head. cry

5 Likes

Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 09, 2016
Vizkizz:

No wonder you can't even construct a simple tense. Even your brain is fake. undecided

I don't care.... Juz shaaraaap... Yeye mouth.
Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 09, 2016
Vizkizz:

Have you eaten this morning??undecided undecided
Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 09, 2016
TrapQueen77:

I don't care.... Juz shaaraaap... Yeye mouth.

10 people think you're fake.
What do you have to say in your defense?
Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 09, 2016
AjFive:

10 people think you're fake.
What do you have to say in your defense?

Same as ur siggy...

A guy girl that doesn't give AF.
Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 09, 2016
suzan404:
Have you eaten this morning??undecided undecided

Don't worry I will expose you soon. grin tongue

1 Like

Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 09, 2016
saintfellow:
like 4 this one.

Okay. Clap for yourself. undecided
Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by BARRIKADE: 10:06am On Sep 09, 2016
TrapQueen77:

And No wonder u didnt win... Coz ur nothing but FAKENESS. asslicker during campaign but and same ass before and after campaign.
Says the girl/guy with no mind of her own.

Every senseless comment you make must be followed by mentioning royalblak or smelling anus..

2 Likes

Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by ogorwyne(f): 10:06am On Sep 09, 2016
AjFive:
Susan404 undecided
Suzan404 come o. Someone said u are fake. OP comot suzy from ur list o.
Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 09, 2016
Lukmann1:

This one is both faked and reals, seeker of attentions with her elephant yansh angry
that girl is as fake as a china phone

1 Like

Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 09, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Same as ur siggy...

A guy that doesn't give AF.

Hahaha
You've finally confessed.

Cc. Fuckshit
Vikzz

1 Like

Vizkizz:

Don't worry I will expose you soon. grin tongue

Go on......I'm waiting for it tongue undecided
ogorwyne:

who ask you? aproko
Vizkizz:

Why don't you go hump on a dick? gay undecided

Ur even worst than a gay... Look at this loser... Now u open ur big mouth wailing like a sleazy gay...

No wonder the mod banned u coz of ur yeye mouth... Chaaai!
Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 09, 2016
ogorwyne:

I didn't say she is.
She's only a suspect for one.
Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by saintfellow(m): 10:08am On Sep 09, 2016
Sparksfly:

Okay. Clap for yourself. undecided
lol let us chat offline so i will believe u.
Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 09, 2016
TrapQueen77:

And No wonder u didnt won... Coz ur nothing but FAKENESS. asslicker during campaign but and same ass before and after campaign.
go school? you no go gree they here dey comment up and down, shameless guy

1 Like

Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by ogorwyne(f): 10:09am On Sep 09, 2016
AjFive:

I didn't say she is. She's only a suspect for one.
My bad.
Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 09, 2016
suzan404:

[size=15pt] Exposed!!!

Suzan404 is an alt account. I have proves undecided [/size]

2 Likes

Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 09, 2016
suzan404:

Girl, we better leave that loser...if a man tried to threatened u, coz he is nothing but a big joke in this forum... All he got is yeye mouth and smelly kondo.
Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 09, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Ur even worst than a gay... Look at this loser... Now u open ur big mouth wailing like a sleazy gay...

No wonder the mod banned u coz of ur yeye mouth... Chaaai!

Keeping up with vizkiz. Biitch you a fan grin

7 Likes

Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 09, 2016
ogorwyne:

Na so I see am ooo.....the thing tire me grin
Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 09, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Girl, we better leave that loser...if a man tried to threatened u , coz he is nothing but a big joke in this forum... All he got is yeye mouth and smelly kondo.
another bomb, you sure say you go primary school so

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by dharay99: 10:12am On Sep 09, 2016
grin grin
Hahaha, see the outcomes...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Do Men Love Boobs??? / See The Parting Gift A Random Guy Left On A Lady's Thighs After Dancing With Her / See what a Female Friend is doing when prayers is ongoing (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.