Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll (11216 Views)

Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” / Good People Of Romanceland, Please Help Out!! / See Pics Of Romanceland Most Sexiest Men-extreme Sexiness To End ur Weekend with (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 09, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Naaaah..go home coz u prove NOTHING... U come here, mention all of us, so ur thread will get attention.. That's all u do..

Ur the one who is looking for attention and trouble...

So, let me call mynd44 for breaking rule #2 and #8.

Mod Mynd44 plz take over. Thank you.

I've had enough of you for a day.
Next time you see me, I'll be pulling your pants.
Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 09, 2016
Vizkizz:

Baby I want to make you the toes on my leg so I can bang you pm every furniture in the house cheesy

Lmao.....this line got me lmfao grin grin
AjFive:

Whatever.
You're pathetic.
Went through your wall and didn't even see a pic of you, you don't know my main handle, so how did you come to this assumptions that i'm fake.
When you have something real to tag me on plz! Do so beside some innuendoes.

1 Like

Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by Jay542(m): 11:19am On Sep 09, 2016
richommie:

YOU NEED WEED SIRE

TAKE

#YOLO
Lol. Hit and Pass grin
Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by LordOfNaira: 11:20am On Sep 09, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Naaaah..go home coz u prove NOTHING... U come here, mention all of us, so ur thread will get attention.. That's all u do..

Ur the one who is looking for attention and trouble...

So, let me call mynd.44 for breaking rule #2 and #8.

Mod Mynd.44 plz take over. Thank you.

Well, Mynd is one of my servants. He is in my mansion now asking permission to lock this thread. I may or may not give him, though.
Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by 4rmthewest(m): 11:25am On Sep 09, 2016
you are fake undecided
Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 09, 2016
4rmthewest:
you are fake undecided
grin grin
Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 09, 2016
Jay542:

Lol. Hit and Pass grin

grin

I took 5blunts this morning

#yolo
Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by 4rmthewest(m): 11:32am On Sep 09, 2016
Chai I neva experrerit cry
Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by Udmaster(m): 11:33am On Sep 09, 2016
How to Know a Fake Female Moniker.
1. When you call them fake, they freak out and get angry.
2. They do not reply PM.. they know that u gonna demand for their FB, Whatsapp details or number.
3. They do not change DP Regularly.. because they stole fp pics of another person.
4. They run from participating in miss Nairaland or in the Offline Campaign Relations.
5. They love attention seeking, running up and down in threads for FP.
6. They love using "LOL" as reply all the time. They feel that it will project them as feminine.
7. They avoid any selfie snapping thread.
8. They love making attention seeking statement in threads.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by photoshoot(m): 11:38am On Sep 09, 2016
TrapQueen77:

I don't care abt errors boo...thats my flaws. And thats how they gonna notice me.. tongue

Lol, that's a warped a of getting attention. You could get attention/noticed by doing the right thing.
Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 09, 2016
photoshoot:

Lol, that's a warped a of getting attention. You could get attention/noticed by doing the right thing.

Naaaah...that's not my thing... Why follow the flow when u can go against it?
Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 09, 2016
BARRIKADE:
Says the girl/guy with no mind of her own.

Every senseless comment you make must be followed by mentioning royalblak or smelling anus..

So, u want me to mention u instead? angry angry angry
Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 09, 2016
devilmaycry:
two of the monickers listed are my alt accounts ,and I even know the guy behind trapqueen77 ãcct.Bye

Don't run.... Come here if u can prove it... But if u can't, plz stitch ur mouth... Its stank.
Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by Jay542(m): 11:51am On Sep 09, 2016
richommie:

grin

I took 5blunts this morning

#yolo
5 shocked. It's cool sha. I'll catch up. grin
Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by photoshoot(m): 11:54am On Sep 09, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Naaaah...that's not my thing... Why follow the flow when u can go against it?

Lol, nothing do you.

And your dp, someone used it on NL before yh??
Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 09, 2016
LordofNairaland:

A lot of them are truly females but sadly, only a few of them are what you see on their DP. It is either they are using someone else's photos or are using their own photos that have been heavily treated.

A god knows everything.
I wasn't talking about d ladies..

but what makes u think u are the god of nairaland cheesy
Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by RoyalBlak007: 12:02pm On Sep 09, 2016
...vizkizz after reading all ur comments.... grin grin grin grin grin grin

you don madt.....>>>>>I swear grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 09, 2016
Udmaster:
How to Know a Fake Female Moniker.
1. When you call them fake, they freak out and get angry.
2. They do not reply PM.. they know that u gonna demand for their FB, Whatsapp details or number.
3. They do not change DP Regularly.. because they stole fp pics of another person.
4. They run from participating in miss Nairaland or in the Offline Campaign Relations.
5. They love attention seeking, running up and down in threads for FP.
6. They love using "LOL" as reply all the time. They feel that it will project them as feminine.
7. They avoid any selfie snapping thread.
8. They love making attention seeking statement in threads.

Right on piont. You hit the nail! cool
Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by HMZi: 12:04pm On Sep 09, 2016
Jay542:
I wonder how you'll be a guy and pretend to a lady on NL. That's just the height of joblessness and irresponsibility.
na losers kinda gig be that...
Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by LordOfNaira: 12:05pm On Sep 09, 2016
Jarizod:
I wasn't talking about d ladies..

but what makes u [b]think
u are the god of nairaland cheesy
[/b]

I am the God of Nairaland. There are no explanations. I am a mystery. I am neither male nor female. I am immortal.

bet Ariz a lar xuza ckrabraka linduga amlygadalala sufri.

What that means is that the God of Nairaland is a mystery.
Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 09, 2016
Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 09, 2016
EmperorLee:
Ireneony - Real Af..... Berlyn - Real Gaan..... Mizzbouqui - Real patapata. Who else?

Asuo27 - Seem real buh I can't stick my head out
Ok!.
Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 09, 2016
LordofNairaland:

I am the God of Nairaland. There are no explanations. I am a mystery. I am neither male nor female. I am immortal.

bet Ariz a lar xuza ckrabraka linduga amlygadalala sufri.

What that means is that the God of Nairaland is a mystery.
Lol cheesy
Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 09, 2016
photoshoot:

Lol, nothing do you.

And your dp, someone used it on NL before yh??

Who use it? Or maybe u mean there was a thread to post ur love one, I guess... Then that guy post my dp...
Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by HMZi: 12:13pm On Sep 09, 2016
Jay542:

5 shocked. It's cool sha. I'll catch up. grin
I just dey wait on my nigga #purefire to bring me some w33d...so catch u guys.
Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by Ugomba(m): 12:16pm On Sep 09, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Who use it? Or maybe u mean there was a thread to post ur love one, I guess... Then that guy post my dp...
mr man, u are using a Fake DP.
Stop this thing you are doing, hiding under a "F"moniker.
Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 09, 2016
Ugomba:
mr man, u are using a Fake DP.
Stop this thing you are doing, hiding under a "F"moniker.

U know nothing little boi... So stay in ur lane.
Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by Ugomba(m): 12:26pm On Sep 09, 2016
TrapQueen77:

U know nothing little boi... So stay in ur lane.
your time on romanceland is coming to an end.
U gotta be EXPOSED soon.
Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by HMZi: 12:26pm On Sep 09, 2016
All in all,boy or girl,i wont fvck with you if i cant c what u look like...fake azzes hiding and posting sh.t.
Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 09, 2016
Ugomba:
your time on romanceland is coming to an end.
U gotta be EXPOSED soon.

Plz.... Be my guest... Otherwise, u know what to do.. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

When A Girl Likes A Guy....she Got The Following Attitudes! / I Lasted 6 Rounds On Her, And This Happens... / Hacker Exposes Sexual Escapades Of An Evangelist With Married Women(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.