Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,919 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

How Much Does Barbara Love Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Does Barbara Love Me? (567 Views)

She Told Me She Doesn't Love Me But Keeps Calling Me / Was I Slutty And Will Any Guy Ever Marry Me And Trust Me, And Love Me? / Advice: I Want To Force A Guy Who Doesn't Love Me To Marry Me( Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much Does Barbara Love Me? by lawani: 10:04am On Sep 09, 2016
-HOW MUCH DOES BARBARA LOVE ME?

Great families know there are no coincidences, that we live in a matrix, we can know the future and etc. Take for instance my late paternal grandfather, first Action Group Organising Secretary who kept party minutes of meetings and disbursed funds to be spent, nothing was done behind his back. He was also a very spiritual man, throughout his life, he was always telling my Dad 'your path is in clerical work, please go and meet my friend, Bishop Falope to become an Anglican priest but my Dad ignored him. My Dad later became a full time Pastor several years after my grandfather's death. Obviously my grandfather got the information from Diviners or during esentaiye of my Dad. During esentaiye ceremony of a new born, the extended family would gather before the Awo on duty who will make divinations for the child, determine the birth odu, whether the child is an incarnation from the mother or father line, the different ibis and ires then eewos and etc. It must have been during such a ceremony that my late granddad got the information he held on to which did not materialize in his lifetime. So, you get how it flows for great people. Great people believe we live in a matrix and that we should live carefully.

In exactly thesame way, the Bush family are a spiritual famly. They are number one in the USA today. So they have their own way of doing esentaiye for newborns. So, when Barbara was born, she came with a sign that her future marriage partner is a non white, from Africa. There is email evidence for this information with one of the two President Bush.

Barbara was told and she readied herself, always on the lookout for the person. The whole family were on the lookut because when you know your best destiny, you work towards it, to make it a reality. Atheists can not comprehend this. Nobody in sight till she was 18 years, then I was discovered in Nigeria in 2000 when my parents reported me to Adeboye whom the CIA know as a vile criminal, rapist, human ritualist and cannibal. They knew I would certainly be killed, so when President Bush became President, he put Barbara on the spot with me as my future wife in fulfilment of the prophecy.

From then Barbara has been inside me. She has been there for 15 years. On yahoo messenger as far back as 2001, on facebook, in emails, she has been totally into me, drinking me, eating me. She follows me about, reads everything I write even when I was a member of Jesus Tract Club in OAU writing for a bill board and etc. She has been constant. She knew she was born to marry me and be with me and she has been in that post for 15 years.

I come from a good family. I can name several historical figures that I am descended from. So can she. I am black, she is white. It does not matter. She has gone through a lot manipulating other women away from me, clearing my path to her.

She loves me, more than any woman has ever loved any man and she has sacrificed for me more than any woman ever did for any man, more than any wife for any husband.

She is the best. So she loves me so very much. The challenge I have is to pay her back and I will meet the challenge head on. She spent from kindergarten to 18 years waiting for a non white, an African and she spent 19 to 34 waiting for Akin Lawanson. What a great young woman!.

So just ask for God's grace to love your husband the way she loves me, it will help him a lot.

(1) (Reply)

How Ladies React When A Guy Is Loaded (video) / Am Sorry.... / She Says Her Boyfriend Loves Her Despite Her Cheating Habit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.