Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,118 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users - Romance (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users (37454 Views)

Romanlanders, What Do You All Think About This Instagram Ladies Shapes? / Female Romanlanders Who Disappeared After Voted Fake / Romanlanders is this love or lunacy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by AngelAhnie(f): 12:54am On Sep 10, 2016
EFCChq:
my bed soft pass your pillow
Good for you. If like sleep for grass that's none of my biz
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by brightalo1010: 12:54am On Sep 10, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Na one guy dey seek my attention by attacking me.

The person no dey fear face? abeg tell him your attention is not readily available no matter how he want to seek for it ooooo grin don't worry I dey train dogs for people like him here grin
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by WeWildin: 12:54am On Sep 10, 2016
I'm about to enter page 10;.someone one tell me if there is juicy gossip her or I should bounce.

No time to waste.
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 12:54am On Sep 10, 2016
EMPERORLEEE:

grin cheesy I hope you know she will see this when she wakes?
lol calm down.
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Maxi112: 12:54am On Sep 10, 2016
MBush:

What is bright..??
don't worry, he's on his way
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 12:54am On Sep 10, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
OK ,I know yer tryna say somethin' not good but that pidgin is throwin' me off.what
And who is hikm with cake face?
your face is like cake
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Lsofdk(m): 12:54am On Sep 10, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Lsofdk you never sleepkiss
make i watch replay nagrin
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 12:55am On Sep 10, 2016
Maxi112:
i cover my D with the blood of Jesus grin
Which blood?.
Make i break am for you?. grin
Bye!.
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 12:55am On Sep 10, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Good for you. If like sleep for grass that's none of my biz
tongue tongue
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by AngelAhnie(f): 12:55am On Sep 10, 2016
brightalo1010:

The person no dey fear face? abeg tell him your attention is not readily available no matter how he want to seek for it ooooo grin don't worry I dey train dogs for people like him here grin
Na this 13 years old efcchq
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by MBush(m): 12:55am On Sep 10, 2016
Maxi112:
don't worry, he's on his way
Goodnight...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by AngelAhnie(f): 12:56am On Sep 10, 2016
Lsofdk:

That 13 years old efcchq being bullying me since
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 12:56am On Sep 10, 2016
EFCChq:
your face is like cake
OK.Uhm....is that good?
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by brightalo1010: 12:56am On Sep 10, 2016
MBush:

asuo27 repented and gave her life to Christ..

So we are together now...

Bush Bush Bush Bushhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh better commot your eyes there,just pretend like say you never see that asuo27 moniker here before oooo grin

Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by AngelAhnie(f): 12:57am On Sep 10, 2016
EFCChq:
tongue tongue
Middle finger in air!
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by ogorwyne(f): 12:57am On Sep 10, 2016
brightalo1010:
baby na wetin I do again na shocked you just left me for street naw abi No wahala God dey.
See u. Make I for nor talk abi? U come dey claim victim.

How u dey jare
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Maxi112: 12:58am On Sep 10, 2016
Lsofdk:

cheesy grin cheesy

Nothing come out to night grin
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 12:58am On Sep 10, 2016
AngelAhnie:
miss bliss ur own sef too much
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 12:59am On Sep 10, 2016
WeWildin:
I'm about to enter page 10;.someone one tell me if there is juicy gossip her or I should bounce.

No time to waste.
grin it wouldn't be a proper dramathread without the presence of Vanquay.
•••••••
My man,who ban you?
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by dauntless15(m): 12:59am On Sep 10, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Truth.But age isn't the only matter ,those many 2 handle 1 her undecided don't seem fair.
they aren't handling anything they're just killing themselves for nothing bliss will laugh this off, shes a very happy person and this is all fun to her, but this fulls are taking it too serious and i pity them for it.
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by adaksbullet: 12:59am On Sep 10, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Good night ass lickers.

I'm off
hy gilr, wait, are u not no that azs his sweet? undecided his anybody has Eva leak ur azs? Dammmmmmm u we enjoy it wink wink wink bring ur azs emperor we leak it for u grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by AngelAhnie(f): 1:00am On Sep 10, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
miss bliss ur own sef too much
K
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 1:00am On Sep 10, 2016
AngelAhnie:
You troll with me Jerizod, I'll treat this fuckup of yours. You've grown wings on Nl too abi?

I'll let you have your 3 minutes fame. Enjoy
grin grin grin

presently in church.. only came out to eat bread cheesy Don't worry I'll probably invite u to a dead thread in Agric section tomorrow You and Me alone kiss

Bless You sister Ahnie...You can't comman steal my Blessings smiley

1 Like

Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by herzern1(m): 1:00am On Sep 10, 2016
larabae13:
grin grin wait oo ayam coming lemme go nd find d yansh for u

You don't need to find it....

Just turn around....lemme fix my thinq....
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by AngelAhnie(f): 1:01am On Sep 10, 2016
adaksbullet:
hy gilr, wait, are u not no that azs his sweet? undecided his anybody has Eva leak ur azs? Dammmmmmm u we enjoy it wink wink wink bring ur azs emperor we leak it for u grin cheesy grin grin
Kkkkk
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Lsofdk(m): 1:01am On Sep 10, 2016
WeWildin:
No time to waste.
no waste your Mbgrin
AngelAhnie:
lol, you for just ignore am na
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by dauntless15(m): 1:01am On Sep 10, 2016
herzern1:

Wait!!...

Who exactly are you??....

Her sex mate??...

Her alt??...

Her relative??..

Which??
You'll get yours
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by WeWildin: 1:01am On Sep 10, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
grin it wouldn't be a proper dramathread without the presence of Vanquay.
•••••••
My man,who ban you?

Shit got bloody in a thread, I got 3 days so I know it's not that cunt44

This drama these days hardly interest me, Bunch of newbies, I just read and pass most times now.
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 1:02am On Sep 10, 2016
dauntless15:

You'll get yours
na everybody you dey warn cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by brightalo1010: 1:03am On Sep 10, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Na this 13 years old efcchq
He is not 13, that he is misbehaving never mean he is 13.So you can't differentiate between a cursed person and a teenager? nawa for you ooo, so you want to say that @13 one suppose to be fooling upandan?

I am angry with you for insulting all the 13 years old people all over the world. I am angry with you now
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by AngelAhnie(f): 1:03am On Sep 10, 2016
Jarizod:
grin grin grin

presently in church.. only came out to eat bread cheesy Don't worry I'll probably invite u to a dead thread in Agric section tomorrow You and Me alone kiss

Bless You sister Ahnie...You can't comman steal my Blessings smiley
May your prayers not be heard tonight for trolling me. The God I used in begging you to let me be and you refused will not listen to you. You'll be the last person I'll be friendly with on Nl. Your vigil is in vain. Just look for somewhere to sleep.
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by larabae13(f): 1:04am On Sep 10, 2016
herzern1:

You don't need to find it....

Just turn around....lemme fix my thinq....
o fe te abi?

U be fixer? undecided

Byee I wan go sleep tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (33) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant / Nigerian Lady On Twitter Ready For Marriage (photo) / Lady Accuses Eno Obong Okon Of Deceiving Her With Marriage Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.