Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,489 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users - Romance (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users (37155 Views)

Romanlanders, What Do You All Think About This Instagram Ladies Shapes? / Female Romanlanders Who Disappeared After Voted Fake / Romanlanders is this love or lunacy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by IamNawty(f): 6:50am On Sep 10, 2016
brightalo1010:

Hahahaaha honestly the war come be like between my village and my in laws village,if not you trust my might and guts na,u no say I for no spare the person be it man or woman especially when Emperor and co dey involved, we for join force and send the person to untimely 6ft tongue grin anyway tell hateu2 to seize fire ooooo before I go call NL police for her only not you my bestie.
Goodmrng love wink
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by ogorwyne(f): 6:54am On Sep 10, 2016
Lsofdk goodmornng
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by brightalo1010: 6:59am On Sep 10, 2016
IamNawty:
Goodmrng love wink
Fine morning love winkHope you slept well kiss
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by brightalo1010: 7:01am On Sep 10, 2016
ogorwyne:

Lol. Sure

Make I help u find ur crush. Where my torch sef?

Am off to bed. Na later things.

Who tell you to go find her I pray you never see your torch light smiley
Good morning,hope you slept well
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by ogorwyne(f): 7:04am On Sep 10, 2016
brightalo1010:

Who tell you to go find her I pray you never see your torch light smiley Good morning,hope you slept well
Good morning. Sleep never gree comot my eye. Preparing for round 2.
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by EmperorLee(m): 7:14am On Sep 10, 2016
19. Don't use alternate accounts to access NAIRALAND AFTER BEING BANNED. If you do, make sure we don't find out.

You guys should revisit this fuvked up rule, just say NO ALTERNATE instead of laying down a rule that you can't comprehend. My main moniker wasn't banned yesterday yet a mod which I know very well is Mynd44 gave me a 10 year ban for USING ALTERNATE HANDLE. So I ask, Is it "DO NOT USE AN ALTERNATE HANDLE AT ALL" or "DO NOT USE AN ALTERNATE AFTER BEING BANNED" ?

CC MYND44 undecided undecided undecided

Nonsense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Gladiator1: 7:17am On Sep 10, 2016
Iamhatey:
Scofield's kondo self big pass your own cheesy tongue tongue tongue.
Lol... U seff don see am?
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by AngelAhnie(f): 7:19am On Sep 10, 2016
Tiny23:

e-threat, wetin you wan do am?

Hello!!!
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by brightalo1010: 7:23am On Sep 10, 2016
ogorwyne:

Good morning. Sleep never gree comot my eye. Preparing for round 2.
awwwwwwwhhhh The round 2 is the main round na,na there the whole sweetness they come out.I no dey take the second round joke ooooo tongue ok do the round 2 finish I dey wait for you here ma bestie. grin
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by brightalo1010: 7:28am On Sep 10, 2016
IamNawty:
Goodmrng love wink
Anyone they find you trouble
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by ipledge10(m): 7:46am On Sep 10, 2016
Student grin
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by AngelAhnie(f): 8:12am On Sep 10, 2016
ipledge10:
Student grin
teacher dey beat me here last night
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by AngelAhnie(f): 8:12am On Sep 10, 2016
EmperorLee:
19. Don't use alternate accounts to access NAIRALAND AFTER BEING BANNED. If you do, make sure we don't find out.

You guys should revisit this fuvked up rule, just say NO ALTERNATE instead of laying down a rule that you can't comprehend. My main moniker wasn't banned yesterday yet a mod which I know very well is Mynd44 gave me a 10 year ban for USING ALTERNATE HANDLE. So I ask, Is it "DO NOT USE AN ALTERNATE HANDLE AT ALL" or "DO NOT USE AN ALTERNATE AFTER BEING BANNED" ?

CC MYND44 undecided undecided undecided

Nonsense.

Senibo1
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by senibo1: 8:15am On Sep 10, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Se.....nibo1
I'm short of words right now
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by ipledge10(m): 8:16am On Sep 10, 2016
AngelAhnie:
teacher dey beat me here last night
who? sad
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by AngelAhnie(f): 8:17am On Sep 10, 2016
senibo1:
I'm short of words right now
. I no tell you. I can't call mods on you. You remain my best friend tho you didn't call those guys to order last night. Let's see how it goes
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by AngelAhnie(f): 8:18am On Sep 10, 2016
ipledge10:
who? sad
Efcchq and jarizod they bash me for no reason
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by EmperorLee(m): 8:20am On Sep 10, 2016
AngelAhnie:
. I no tell you. I can't call mods on you. You remain my best friend tho you didn't call those guys to order last night. Let's see how it goes

No be you dey shout Mynd upandan for this thread yesterday? Are you now happy now that he has dished 10 years ban to everyone?
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by dharay99: 8:23am On Sep 10, 2016
Page 28.? #siqhs heavily...
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by ipledge10(m): 8:25am On Sep 10, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Efcc guy is sick on the head...Jarizod don't bash, unless you have done something
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 10, 2016
AngelAhnie:
I didn't bash u swirri..I onlyy asked to yanshh u politely..

Abeg I jus dey come back from vigil and I cannot allow u to deprive me of my Blessings.. carry ur wahala and go tongue

we will continue our discussion another time kiss
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 10, 2016
ipledge10:
Efcc guy is sick on the head...Jarizod don't bash, unless you have done something
I didn't bash her my brother.. I was only making small talk with her..all jokes but she too dey vex grin

I like angelahnie na cheesy
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 10, 2016
brightalo1010:
You where have you been?Hatey no tell you say i dey miss you since?but why will mhisbl.iss my Lovely dawter insult Hate.u2 and you my bestie? Just see how bullets and bombs they fly left and right upandan on her like the whole world vs ISIS grin

Emp.eror, Ma.xi,Bush e.t.c Nna mehnnnn na una mouth them take build machine gun grin I dey hail una abeg make una seize fire oooo.na my sweet dawta.
bright bright. Good morning . Iamnawty, darling. Morning. It's raining this morning again cry
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by EmperorLee(m): 8:34am On Sep 10, 2016
HateU2:
bright bright. Good morning . Iamna..wty, darling. Morning. It's raining this morning again cry

Dem no ban you? grin
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 10, 2016
EmperorLee:

Dem no ban you? grin
they ban imhatey. You know I did not use my main smiley. Morning jare
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 10, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Hello!!!

You say?

now, morning
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by AngelAhnie(f): 8:40am On Sep 10, 2016
ipledge10:
He did bash me yesterday and vow never talk him till I'll deactivate
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by ipledge10(m): 8:41am On Sep 10, 2016
Jarizod:
I didn't bash her my brother.. I was only making small talk with her..all jokes but she too dey vex grin

I like angelahnie na cheesy
Angel like to be pampered... Angelahnie is cool
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by EmperorLee(m): 8:41am On Sep 10, 2016
HateU2:
they ban imhatey. You know I did not use my main smiley. Morning jare

Morning jaare, sho sun daada?
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by AngelAhnie(f): 8:41am On Sep 10, 2016
EmperorLee:

No be you dey shout Mynd upandan for this thread yesterday? Are you now happy now that he has dished 10 years ban to everyone?
Lol, seriouslygrin
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by ipledge10(m): 8:42am On Sep 10, 2016
AngelAhnie:
He did bash me yesterday and vow never talk him till I'll deactivate
dont be angry dear embarassed
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 10, 2016
EmperorLee:

Morning jaare, sho sun daada?
yes oo. Just waking up sekf cheesy. You nko? E Ku ise ana smiley. Se ko rera

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. / How I Recommended A Lady For My Big Bro / Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.