Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

20 Weird Relationship Facts Nobody Told You About - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 20 Weird Relationship Facts Nobody Told You About (2554 Views)

See 4 Reasons why Kissing is Important in a Relationship (Facts) / Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You / Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Weird Relationship Facts Nobody Told You About by wozniacki(f): 5:06pm On Sep 09, 2016
Sleeping around is a great way of meeting people... and new diseases.

Read more here:
http://www.peacedike.com/2016/09/20-weird-relationship-facts-nobody-told.html?m=1
Re: 20 Weird Relationship Facts Nobody Told You About by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 09, 2016
ok!
Re: 20 Weird Relationship Facts Nobody Told You About by sam6055(m): 5:36pm On Sep 09, 2016
is that your blog... wozniacki
Re: 20 Weird Relationship Facts Nobody Told You About by wozniacki(f): 5:39pm On Sep 09, 2016
sam6055:
is that your blog... wozniacki
Yes
Re: 20 Weird Relationship Facts Nobody Told You About by sam6055(m): 6:06pm On Sep 09, 2016
wozniacki:

Yes

so in real words you are like writing about relationship and some short stories (I checked your blog homepage)... So are you a relationship counselor
Re: 20 Weird Relationship Facts Nobody Told You About by wozniacki(f): 6:33pm On Sep 09, 2016
sam6055:

so in real words you are like writing about relationship and some short stories (I checked your blog homepage)... So are you a relationship counselor
Mostly creative writings based on imaginations and real life events. Why?
Re: 20 Weird Relationship Facts Nobody Told You About by DaveHert(m): 9:03pm On Sep 09, 2016
Op u r high on snoff, when u become sober look at the tittle of your thread again and then read what u wrote.

1 Like

Re: 20 Weird Relationship Facts Nobody Told You About by firstking01(m): 9:52pm On Sep 09, 2016
Goan sleep
Re: 20 Weird Relationship Facts Nobody Told You About by sam6055(m): 9:37am On Sep 10, 2016
wozniacki:

Mostly creative writings based on imaginations and real life events. Why?

Am just wondering... Where you blog will be in the next five years..... Do you want to be a writer like J.K Rowling (Harry Potter) or E. L James (Fifty Shades) i.e writing romance novels and relationship books which will teach people how to make their relationship work and how to be more romantic and all that... or are you just doing it for fun ... where people can come and read stories and laugh frown and all that
Re: 20 Weird Relationship Facts Nobody Told You About by wozniacki(f): 9:57am On Sep 10, 2016
sam6055:

Am just wondering... Where you blog will be in the next five years..... Do you want to be a writer like J.K Rowling (Harry Potter) or E. L James (Fifty Shades) i.e writing romance novels and relationship books which will teach people how to make their relationship work and how to be more romantic and all that... or are you just doing it for fun ... where people can come and read stories and laugh frown and all that

For now it's enjoying what I do. Passing a message in a weird, annoying or funny way... whatever it is. I just enjoy writing. Satisfied? or do you need to pass a specific message? I guess you should do it now and stop this interview session. It's overdue. Thanks.
Re: 20 Weird Relationship Facts Nobody Told You About by sam6055(m): 1:11pm On Sep 10, 2016
wozniacki:

For now it's enjoying what I do. Passing a message in a weird, annoying or funny way... whatever it is. I just enjoy writing. Satisfied? or do you need to pass a specific message? I guess you should do it now and stop this interview session. It's overdue. Thanks.

In real sense you are blogging because you do what you love and not because you want to change people's perspective and not because you want to change a fault and not because you want to serve something on a platter of gold that people neglect because of their ignorance or the obstacles surrounding them acquiring it...

I wasn't passing a message, I was trying to learn about you... although your profile picture told me so much about you, and when I asked its same thing..

Thank you

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: 20 Weird Relationship Facts Nobody Told You About by wozniacki(f): 1:34pm On Sep 10, 2016
sam6055:

In real sense you are blogging because you do what you love and not because you want to change people's perspective and not because you want to change a fault and not because you want to serve something on a platter of gold that people neglect because of their ignorance or the obstacles surrounding them acquiring it...

I wasn't passing a message, I was trying to learn about you... although your profile picture told me so much about you, and when I asked its same thing..

Thank you

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Oh! Thank God for profile pictures then.

Stay wiser and healthier.
Bless up.
Re: 20 Weird Relationship Facts Nobody Told You About by sam6055(m): 2:44pm On Sep 10, 2016
wozniacki:

Oh! Thank God for profile pictures then.

Stay wiser and healthier.
Bless up.

Interesting
Re: 20 Weird Relationship Facts Nobody Told You About by wozniacki(f): 3:10pm On Sep 10, 2016
sam6055:

Interesting
Oh! you are a blogger? I see the interest now. Pardon my ignorance.
Re: 20 Weird Relationship Facts Nobody Told You About by sam6055(m): 3:24pm On Sep 10, 2016
wozniacki:

Oh! you are a blogger? I see the interest now.
Pardon my ignorance.

Pardoned....

hope you understand the interest?
Re: 20 Weird Relationship Facts Nobody Told You About by wozniacki(f): 3:37pm On Sep 10, 2016
sam6055:

Pardoned....
hope you understand the interest?
Obviously...
Re: 20 Weird Relationship Facts Nobody Told You About by kuchikau: 4:05pm On Sep 10, 2016
I hate girls dat mensturates. How can blood coming fron your BIG T0TO wet ur pants and skirt,yet u claim to be sophisticated. *Smells*
Re: 20 Weird Relationship Facts Nobody Told You About by sam6055(m): 4:16pm On Sep 10, 2016
wozniacki:

Obviously...

I did want to talk to you about this blogging stuff (not actually asking for advise or advising you) I have been trying to understand bloggers lately, share ideas and also be empowered by their stories.... interrogating if not interviewing a lot of them... I would like to do that to you.... if you agree...

So?
Re: 20 Weird Relationship Facts Nobody Told You About by DeLioncourt: 4:26pm On Sep 10, 2016
wozniacki:

Obviously...

This one dey quick vess ooo grin grin grin grin
Re: 20 Weird Relationship Facts Nobody Told You About by wozniacki(f): 4:30pm On Sep 10, 2016
sam6055:

I did want to talk to you about this blogging stuff (not actually asking for advise or advising you) I have been trying to understand bloggers lately, share ideas and also be empowered by their stories.... interrogating if not interviewing a lot of them... I would like to do that to you.... if you agree...

So?
OK, shoot...
Re: 20 Weird Relationship Facts Nobody Told You About by sam6055(m): 4:32pm On Sep 10, 2016
wozniacki:

OK, shoot...

Thank you...

I normally do it by mail.... that is by emails... if that is not convenient with you the only alternative is through facebook...

I don't do official business on Nairaland which has no privacy
Re: 20 Weird Relationship Facts Nobody Told You About by wozniacki(f): 4:39pm On Sep 10, 2016
sam6055:

Thank you...

I normally do it by mail.... that is by emails... if that is not convenient with you the only alternative is through facebook...

I don't do official business on Nairaland which has no privacy

Official business? like the sound of that. Drop your mail then.
Re: 20 Weird Relationship Facts Nobody Told You About by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 10, 2016
Nice blog you got there ma'am. Nice article too.
Re: 20 Weird Relationship Facts Nobody Told You About by wozniacki(f): 5:37pm On Sep 10, 2016
Ioannes:
Nice blog you got there ma'am. Nice article too.
Thanks. I'm humbled.

1 Like

Re: 20 Weird Relationship Facts Nobody Told You About by sam6055(m): 6:03pm On Sep 10, 2016
wozniacki:

Official business? like the sound of that. Drop your mail then.

hearts6055@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

7 Ways To Drive Your Woman Crazy Sexually / Man Gave A Teenager Alcohol And Watch His Wife Have S Ex With Him / Do these Kind Of Men Still Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.