Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Born Again UNILORIN Student Withdraws Himself From School - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Born Again UNILORIN Student Withdraws Himself From School (81952 Views)

Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos / Born Again Lady Uses Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand After Using Hot Iron / Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Born Again UNILORIN Student Withdraws Himself From School by Cletus77(m): 11:48pm On Sep 10, 2016
shey it was written that God can forgive any sin no matter its gravity? Then why the chap no just continue and promise to make a better result to become conscience free?

1 Like

Re: Born Again UNILORIN Student Withdraws Himself From School by basilo101: 11:50pm On Sep 10, 2016
this is what Buhari should do with immediate effect, his military career was built on nepotism without O'level

1 Like

Re: Born Again UNILORIN Student Withdraws Himself From School by iamsense(m): 11:52pm On Sep 10, 2016
nu mind them.. na so newly convert they reason. e go be like say na them put the nail for Jesus hand.
Re: Born Again UNILORIN Student Withdraws Himself From School by Hanendez(m): 11:52pm On Sep 10, 2016
Millz404:
grin The guy neva still talk wetin the pursue am. Soon we go know
Even the Lord be looking at him like
Why do you trifle and belittle God Almighty?
Re: Born Again UNILORIN Student Withdraws Himself From School by Capableben(m): 11:53pm On Sep 10, 2016
Wow. I'm speechless!

Meanwhile, I'd be releasing my track titled My Nation, on or before 1st October. This song is dedicated to Nigeria my country. Nairalanders Anticipate hard !

Re: Born Again UNILORIN Student Withdraws Himself From School by Hanendez(m): 11:53pm On Sep 10, 2016
Millz404:
grin
The guy neva still talk wetin the pursue am. Soon we go know

Even the Lord be looking at him like
Why do you trifle and belittle God Almighty? Did you see Him to know how He sees this matter? Repent son.
Re: Born Again UNILORIN Student Withdraws Himself From School by OgundeleT(m): 11:55pm On Sep 10, 2016
OgundeleT:
didirin, sekarimi, just stop coming to school and nobody need you letter of Withdrawal. mad people jex full this country sha
Re: Born Again UNILORIN Student Withdraws Himself From School by Irishrena1(f): 11:58pm On Sep 10, 2016
Fairgodwin:
Huh? I'm sure he's a Deeper Life member. If you're very familiar with Deeper Life and their teachings you'll understand what he's done and why he did it.

I remember in 2006 when I attended the Youth Retreat, commonly tagged, SAY (Success Academy for Youths), the pastor made us understand that a lady, a Corper to be precise, came and confessed [to him] about getting involved in malpractice during her WAEC and how she subsequently used that same result to gain admission into the University and eventually graduated: the pastor told her to start all over again and if possible write an apology letter to the examination body (WAEC), all in the name of RESTITUTION.
In fact, the pastor specifically made the lady understand that 'Heavenly Certificate' was more precious and desirable than any 'University Certificate' and that it was better to make heaven by complete repentance and thereafter, restitution, than acquiring education or worldly certificates that wouldn't be useful on judgement day.

I suspect this guy must have been taught/fed such doctrine/advice as well.

Well, I sincerely believe God is above all things.
I guess these people do not know that we are JUSTIFIED by faith (GOD'S RIGHTEOUSNESS through faith in the finished work of Christ which is the gospel,) and not by WORKS (OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS aka our good wotks), for...our righteousness is like a filthy rag before God and without faith it is impossible to please God.
If he is doing all these with the belief that Christ is his sole ticket to cross the gate of heaven, then that's perfect. But if he's doing this with the belief that his good works are the things that will buy him that ticket that he so desires then he's getting it all mixed up because his good works serve as the treasures he lays up in heaven and not his ticket to heaven. Paul said that if we say that salvation is by works and not by grace, then Christ died in vain. Another portion in the bible says....not by works of righteousness lest any man should BOAST but that it is the gift of God....

1 Like

Re: Born Again UNILORIN Student Withdraws Himself From School by donhils: 12:01am On Sep 11, 2016
Oh foolish Galatians.
Re: Born Again UNILORIN Student Withdraws Himself From School by RoastedCorn(m): 12:01am On Sep 11, 2016
Hanendez:

Why do you trifle and belittle God Almighty? Did you see Him to know how He sees this matter? Repent son.
what if its a prostitute making a restitution, will she unfvck those she has fvcked? . . when you can redeem yourself by your might . . why did Christ die?

1 Like

Re: Born Again UNILORIN Student Withdraws Himself From School by Nobody: 12:03am On Sep 11, 2016
PussySmasher:
Unilorin na university? Unilorin na secondary school na with their VC ambali abi muniru or what's the dudes name again sef...
On a lighter note, this kid dey do himself.
Many years ago I write waec, na mago mago I use. Jamb sef I use mago mago... I enter uni sef still use mago mago so tey I carry 2:1 commot ..remain small make I enter first class seff.

This life get as e be o. Its either you cheat or be cheated.

#peace.
The more reason why you're still typing like this. Are you going backward or forward?

Shame on you!
Re: Born Again UNILORIN Student Withdraws Himself From School by efilefun(m): 12:06am On Sep 11, 2016
Rednaxelot:
nonsense!

He could have confessed he wasn't able to cope again in the school!
Exactly my thought, imagine someone with a 4.5 cgpa trying this shii
Re: Born Again UNILORIN Student Withdraws Himself From School by Justicealh3(m): 12:08am On Sep 11, 2016
Welldone good boy.
Re: Born Again UNILORIN Student Withdraws Himself From School by Frydae: 12:16am On Sep 11, 2016
Hypocritical move! But that's ok! Don't try to claim that God called you into the ministry o, and thus you won't have time for schooling anymore! All the people God genuinely called were champions in their various endeavours in life before they were called into His Ministry! Make sure you go to school for real! Cos these days, people want God to feed them even after providing the food on a well set table
Re: Born Again UNILORIN Student Withdraws Himself From School by IYANGBALI: 12:17am On Sep 11, 2016
Something don enter him brain
Re: Born Again UNILORIN Student Withdraws Himself From School by IYANGBALI: 12:20am On Sep 11, 2016
ladyF:
I don't even know what to say. Maybe he did the right thing, maybe not. Let me just say some people's consciences are more active than some. If he is at peace with it, then fine. Tomorrow when he gets admission with a result he worked hard for, he'll be able to justify this withdrawal from school.

But until then, most people's opinion will be that he didn't think well before doing this.

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

[size=5pt]Make I go continue my search for Skrill funds...freelancers, forexers, biko epp me. N390/$[/size]
if you no stop dis your yeye lady f , I go tear you slap walahi

1 Like

Re: Born Again UNILORIN Student Withdraws Himself From School by k4catch(m): 12:20am On Sep 11, 2016
Bros you try well well. Change! It begins with me!!

I think you also know there is purnishment for examination malpractice. Jeje go submit yourself to the prison authority- no need to stress the judge.
Re: Born Again UNILORIN Student Withdraws Himself From School by Nobody: 12:21am On Sep 11, 2016
My neighbor in school then nearly did the same thing when she joined SU but I talked and talked and even involved her mum. Today she's a graduate and has forgotten about me cry
Re: Born Again UNILORIN Student Withdraws Himself From School by wadetaw202: 12:23am On Sep 11, 2016
herzern:
Atheists won't like this....

Buh to the Guy....

Old thinqs have passed away and all thinqs have become new.....

He should have continued....All what He should do is ask for forgiveness and show reqrets about the action..........

Mesev....My Maths result...nah by "ehrm ehrm".....and I no commot school..... grin grin

Forgiveness is never complete without restitution.
Re: Born Again UNILORIN Student Withdraws Himself From School by Ayatullah(m): 12:25am On Sep 11, 2016
Good move, but why can't he go and report himself to the Police if he's really serious?

This should not be the end of the matter. He should be arrested, properly questioned and made to reveal how he perpetrated his cheating with the hope of cleansing the system.

It is not enough to drop that letter and just walk away like that. You cannot commit such academic crime and decide on your own how you want to settle the matter.

His prosecution and the likely punishment will be the beginning of the atonement he sought. After that he can go ahead and start all over again as he wishes. Anything short of this is mockery.

3 Likes

Re: Born Again UNILORIN Student Withdraws Himself From School by wadetaw202: 12:29am On Sep 11, 2016
henriettanenye:
Am speechless, its obvious some can't control guilty conscience

Just Speechless

Controlling/suppressing guilty conscience is synonymous to developing dead conscience.

A man with dead conscience is as good as dead.
Re: Born Again UNILORIN Student Withdraws Himself From School by SlimChay: 12:29am On Sep 11, 2016
The things we won't stop hearing. nawa
Re: Born Again UNILORIN Student Withdraws Himself From School by DedeNkem: 12:44am On Sep 11, 2016
He didn't need religion to realize he cheated The bible and koran are NOT moral books.

When he was in the exam hall, he knew he was cheating!
Re: Born Again UNILORIN Student Withdraws Himself From School by AsoRockz01(m): 12:50am On Sep 11, 2016
Fairgodwin:
Huh? I'm sure he's a Deeper Life member. If you're very familiar with Deeper Life and their teachings you'll understand what he's done and why he did it.

I remember in 2006 when I attended the Youth Retreat, commonly tagged, SAY (Success Academy for Youths), the pastor made us understand that a lady, a Corper to be precise, came and confessed [to him] about getting involved in malpractice during her WAEC and how she subsequently used that same result to gain admission into the University and eventually graduated: the pastor told her to start all over again and if possible write an apology letter to the examination body (WAEC), all in the name of RESTITUTION.
In fact, the pastor specifically made the lady understand that 'Heavenly Certificate' was more precious and desirable than any 'University Certificate' and that it was better to make heaven by complete repentance and thereafter, restitution, than acquiring education or worldly certificates that wouldn't be useful on judgement day.

I suspect this guy must have been taught/fed such doctrine/advice as well.

Well, I sincerely believe God is above all things.

You're right Bro. That's the church I attend and still attending and not thinking of quitting at least for now.

We'Ve been taught that so many times but Bro I Don't ever think I can do what that brother just did.

1 Like

Re: Born Again UNILORIN Student Withdraws Himself From School by STENON(f): 12:52am On Sep 11, 2016
My prediction of the content of this topic was right.
Re: Born Again UNILORIN Student Withdraws Himself From School by piagetskinner(m): 12:56am On Sep 11, 2016
PussySmasher:
Unilorin na university? Unilorin na secondary school na with their VC ambali abi muniru or what's the dudes name again sef...
Many years ago I write waec, na mago mago I use. Jamb sef I use mago mago... I enter uni sef still use mago mago so tey I carry 2:1 commot ..remain small make I enter first class seff.

#peace.

So what are u saying?
It's okay to cheat...how will u feel if all your kids are cheats?....thats y we are where we are today,nobody wants to work hard everyone wants to cut corner's.I respect that dudes decision

1 Like

Re: Born Again UNILORIN Student Withdraws Himself From School by AsoRockz01(m): 1:00am On Sep 11, 2016
henriettanenye:
Am speechless, its obvious some can't control guilty conscience

Just Speechless

Nothing like controlling guilty conscience.
The guy was simply convinced by whoever led him to Christ to do that.
I've heard that preaching so many times in my church.
Re: Born Again UNILORIN Student Withdraws Himself From School by piagetskinner(m): 1:02am On Sep 11, 2016
AKBliv010:

He should also report himself to the parents of the girls he might have had sex with before giving his life to Christ

Not everyone has sex...some people are still decent in that aspect
Re: Born Again UNILORIN Student Withdraws Himself From School by Nobody: 1:11am On Sep 11, 2016
Most cultists who betray often claim born again and withdrawal lol, this man needs to be investigated grin
Re: Born Again UNILORIN Student Withdraws Himself From School by 2day6(m): 1:13am On Sep 11, 2016
Many people they pray to enta unilorin u con enta, con sack yourself, after u don waste money. I pray u enter heaven.
Re: Born Again UNILORIN Student Withdraws Himself From School by DavidOluyale(m): 1:16am On Sep 11, 2016
PussySmasher:

#peace.

Hmmm. It's wiser to be cheated. Don't be a commoner.
Re: Born Again UNILORIN Student Withdraws Himself From School by nyxus(m): 1:16am On Sep 11, 2016
Another form of religious extremism. Who paid his school fees to that level. I am not sure he knows how hard it is to earn 1naira. All have sin and fall short... So he won't lie tomorrow. His he holier than the pope or more Christian than christ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead / Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) / Beautiful Picture Of Married Couples Of Jehovah's Witnesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.