Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,806 members, 7,817,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Born Again UNILORIN Student Withdraws Himself From School - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Born Again UNILORIN Student Withdraws Himself From School (81948 Views)

Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos / Born Again Lady Uses Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand After Using Hot Iron / Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Born Again UNILORIN Student Withdraws Himself From School by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 10, 2016
TDonald:

This is more about Morals than Religion... He actually did the right thing

Say no to Exam Malpractice
No one is perfect. We all make mistakes at some point in time and regret doing so, but his action is obviously that of a brainwashed new convert. So those girls that have committed abortions in the past should go and bring back the babies or what?
Re: Born Again UNILORIN Student Withdraws Himself From School by jay7(m): 10:55pm On Sep 10, 2016
Hmmmm His choice
Re: Born Again UNILORIN Student Withdraws Himself From School by firstolalekan(m): 10:55pm On Sep 10, 2016
PussySmasher:
Unilorin na university? Unilorin na secondary school na with their VC ambali abi muniru or what's the dudes name again sef...
On a lighter note, this kid dey do himself.
Many years ago I write waec, na mago mago I use. Jamb sef I use mago mago... I enter uni sef still use mago mago so tey I carry 2:1 commot ..remain small make I enter first class seff.

This life get as e be o. Its either you cheat or be cheated.

#peace.
Pussyhead grin
Re: Born Again UNILORIN Student Withdraws Himself From School by officialPMN: 10:56pm On Sep 10, 2016
only if he knows what jamb and waec has turned into.
Re: Born Again UNILORIN Student Withdraws Himself From School by ireneony(f): 10:58pm On Sep 10, 2016
Temidayo9:
If eventually she find out that she was brought to this planet earth as a result of adultery, she will hang herself, and ask for rebirth. Smh
best comment here grin

3 Likes

Re: Born Again UNILORIN Student Withdraws Himself From School by GuDErboY(m): 10:59pm On Sep 10, 2016
PussySmasher:
Unilorin na university? Unilorin na secondary school na with their VC ambali abi muniru or what's the dudes name again sef...
Many years ago I write waec, na mago mago I use. Jamb sef I use mago mago... I enter uni sef still use mago mago so tey I carry 2:1 commot ..remain small make I enter first class seff.

#peace.
2:1? Pic or ........ u already know.
Re: Born Again UNILORIN Student Withdraws Himself From School by slimberie(f): 10:59pm On Sep 10, 2016
I must say the guy is a first class fool....he is just trying to make religion look so hard for others,this is way too weird nah....God said go and sin no more ,d least he is meant to do is just ask for forgiveness of sins and make sure he doesn't return to his vomit again,instead of taking such a drastic step of withdrawing from school in 300level,he must be a learner...let him not just go and try it with WAEC office o,cus dem go make sure he face d penalty of 6yrs imprisonment ,na dere him head go correct .

2 Likes

Re: Born Again UNILORIN Student Withdraws Himself From School by babtundey01: 11:00pm On Sep 10, 2016
Just say the truth, you failed, and you can't meetup 3rd class.
Re: Born Again UNILORIN Student Withdraws Himself From School by Jeel: 11:00pm On Sep 10, 2016
This matter was extensively discussed here https://www.nairaland.com/3270439/should-christian-restitute
Re: Born Again UNILORIN Student Withdraws Himself From School by ireneony(f): 11:01pm On Sep 10, 2016
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Born Again UNILORIN Student Withdraws Himself From School by Ranchhoddas: 11:03pm On Sep 10, 2016
herzern:
Atheists won't like this....

Buh to the Guy....

Old thinqs have passed away and all thinqs have become new.....

He should have continued....All what He should do is ask for forgiveness and show reqrets about the action..........

Mesev....My Maths result...nah by "ehrm ehrm".....and I no commot school..... grin grin
You think say you go enter Heaven. You and atheists na the same place una dey go.
Re: Born Again UNILORIN Student Withdraws Himself From School by mamawin(f): 11:04pm On Sep 10, 2016
PussySmasher:

#peace.
my God! you are so funny. I Hope you are not using mago mago to do your job o.
Re: Born Again UNILORIN Student Withdraws Himself From School by RosaConsidine: 11:05pm On Sep 10, 2016
I don't know what to say to this one. I like his honesty to himself and if he feels he won't be comfortable with what he has, then great.

Would be terrible though if he repents of his repentance and starts regretting.
Re: Born Again UNILORIN Student Withdraws Himself From School by oglalasioux(m): 11:05pm On Sep 10, 2016
herzern:
Atheists won't like this....

Buh to the Guy....

Old thinqs have passed away and all thinqs have become new.....

He should have continued....All what He should do is ask for forgiveness and show reqrets about the action..........

Mesev....My Maths result...nah by "ehrm ehrm".....and I no commot school..... grin grin

Very wrong to assume atheists won't like this. Look at Christianity and 95% of the testimony of 'God's goodness' and you'll find out it's thieving politicians and government officials that go to church for thanksgiving every Sunday. That christian that sowed 'seed' in church to pass exam actually cheated. If you must know, this guy's realization that he can't go on with lies is what actually prompted his decision. Atheists are people who believe hard work is the only salvation to mankind not some fictitious Jesus and bunch of lies about some non existent heaven.
Re: Born Again UNILORIN Student Withdraws Himself From School by Edemaya: 11:07pm On Sep 10, 2016
classicB:

No one is perfect. We all make mistakes at some point in time and regret doing so, but his action is obviously that of a brainwashed new convert. So those girls that have committed abortions in the past should go and bring back the babies or what?

Abi oo
Re: Born Again UNILORIN Student Withdraws Himself From School by calaharry: 11:08pm On Sep 10, 2016
HOW AMAZING!AMAZING!!! THIS IS THE REAL CHANGE THAT WILL TAKE NIGERIA TO PROMISE LAND...

I WISH ALL THE PAST RULERS THAT HAVE WRECK NIGERIA ECONOMY WILL COME FORWARD WITH VIRTUES OF RESTITUTION, THEN NIGERIA CAN BE REBORN WITH ROBUST DEVELOPMENT.

WELL DONE MY BRETHREN, YOU DID THE RIGHT THING.

1 Like

Re: Born Again UNILORIN Student Withdraws Himself From School by gazmaths(m): 11:08pm On Sep 10, 2016
PussySmasher:

#peace.
May I know the school u graduated from with ur mago mago always. U went out of point. what has his withdrawal got to do with school's performance or integrity? If unilorin is not a university then y is it always ranked among the best in Nigeria also y do they always have the highest applicants? Just stop blabbing and reason before u comment.

1 Like

Re: Born Again UNILORIN Student Withdraws Himself From School by autchman144(m): 11:08pm On Sep 10, 2016
abeg remind me hw many yrs jail term for exam malpractice?
Re: Born Again UNILORIN Student Withdraws Himself From School by calaharry: 11:09pm On Sep 10, 2016
calaharry:
HOW AMAZING!AMAZING!!! THIS IS THE REAL CHANGE THAT WILL TAKE NIGERIA TO PROMISE LAND...

I WISH ALL THE PAST RULERS THAT HAVE WRECK NIGERIA ECONOMY WILL COME FORWARD WITH VIRTUES OF RESTITUTION, THEN NIGERIA CAN BE REBORN WITH ROBUST DEVELOPMENT.

WELL DONE MY BRETHREN, YOU DID THE RIGHT THING.
Re: Born Again UNILORIN Student Withdraws Himself From School by Autino(m): 11:09pm On Sep 10, 2016
I don't even know what you did but you did it
Re: Born Again UNILORIN Student Withdraws Himself From School by AKBliv010(m): 11:09pm On Sep 10, 2016
agbotemi64:
Letter Of UNILORIN Student Withdrew Himself After Given Life To Christ

..REASON FOR MY WITHDRAWAL FROM THE UNIVERSITY..

#MR.BAYO from Unilorin

He should also report himself to the parents of the girls he might have had sex with before giving his life to Christ
Re: Born Again UNILORIN Student Withdraws Himself From School by Ranchhoddas: 11:11pm On Sep 10, 2016
slimberie:
I must say the guy is a first class fool....he is just trying to make religion look so hard for others,this is way too weird nah....God said go and sin no more ,d least he is meant to do is just ask for forgiveness of sins and make sure he doesn't return to his vomit again,instead of taking such a drastic step of withdrawing from school in 300level,he must be a learner...let him not just go and try it with WAEC office o,cus dem go make sure he face d penalty of 6yrs imprisonment ,na dere him head go correct .
Because someone has done what you consider impossible, he's now a fool. Do you think he has considered the ramifications of the action before taking it? Oya receive sense!!!

1 Like

Re: Born Again UNILORIN Student Withdraws Himself From School by oyinloluwa: 11:12pm On Sep 10, 2016
[color=#990000][/color] old tinz are in d past nw
Re: Born Again UNILORIN Student Withdraws Himself From School by vislabraye(m): 11:12pm On Sep 10, 2016
agbotemi64:
Letter Of UNILORIN Student Withdrew Himself After Given Life To Christ

..REASON FOR MY WITHDRAWAL FROM THE UNIVERSITY..

#MR.BAYO from Unilorin

What the guy needs is good counselling. Or better, go and write another WAEC.
Re: Born Again UNILORIN Student Withdraws Himself From School by tete7000(m): 11:14pm On Sep 10, 2016
I won't condemn him but I hope he knows what he confessed to is a criminal act that carries a penalty in a civic society. Supposing he is arrested and call to serve out his sentence, is he ready? Only if yes can the restitution be complete. Because our society is not organised people in the name of conversion confess to heinous crimes and go scot free not knowing that they would have equally be made to serve out prison terms for such confessions in a civilised society.

1 Like

Re: Born Again UNILORIN Student Withdraws Himself From School by yomz1e(m): 11:14pm On Sep 10, 2016
He knew he was going to fail, so why prolong the inevitable
Re: Born Again UNILORIN Student Withdraws Himself From School by tit(f): 11:15pm On Sep 10, 2016
Can buhari take correction?
and surrender everything he has acquired using faulty foundation!
this yoot has put doghari to shame.
Re: Born Again UNILORIN Student Withdraws Himself From School by debraleey: 11:18pm On Sep 10, 2016
Wow probably done out of guilty conscience tho.......if he cheated for waec...Then he probably cheated in secondary school during some of his termly exams or tests....will he now go back to secondary to start afresh?.....some sins of d past can't be fixed.....lesson learned....move on....n don't repeat the same things.....old things have passed away...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead / Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) / Beautiful Picture Of Married Couples Of Jehovah's Witnesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.