Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Some Girls Are Very Very Wicked - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Girls Are Very Very Wicked (2906 Views)

Why Do Some Girls Wear Tore Panties / Some Girls Have Sexy Revealing Pussy. While Some Are Hiden. / Girls Are Very Wicked And Heartless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Girls Are Very Very Wicked by TheBossLadyK(f): 8:48am On Dec 20, 2016
Hmmmmmmmmmm...........

Re: Some Girls Are Very Very Wicked by Sexxkillz: 9:06am On Dec 20, 2016
Well, coming from a girl, can't argue.

3 Likes

Re: Some Girls Are Very Very Wicked by falconey(m): 9:07am On Dec 20, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Well, coming a girl, can't argue.

oldman....... "coming from a girl"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Girls Are Very Very Wicked by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 20, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Well, coming a girl, can't argue.
coming a girl ni. . . grin

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Are Very Very Wicked by MrIcredible: 9:20am On Dec 20, 2016
Lol! Indeed

I will never answer her last question till death do us part if I was the guy.

Nonsense
Re: Some Girls Are Very Very Wicked by Tosinville(m): 9:26am On Dec 20, 2016
The guy be the fool for where I dey o! Lol

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Are Very Very Wicked by Sexxkillz: 9:27am On Dec 20, 2016
blackberlin:
coming a girl ni. . . grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Are Very Very Wicked by cocaineaddict(m): 10:18am On Dec 20, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Well, coming from a girl, can't argue.
that shows how myopic and brainless you are. You think all girls are like those your bitchy sisters.

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Are Very Very Wicked by Tosinville(m): 10:24am On Dec 20, 2016
cocaineaddict:

that shows how myopic and brainless you are. You think all girls are like those your bitchy sisters.
una mean unaself before ni? U don't even allow the OP to defend herself from this lol
Re: Some Girls Are Very Very Wicked by cocaineaddict(m): 10:38am On Dec 20, 2016
Tosinville:
una mean unaself before ni? U don't even allow the OP to defend herself from this lol
If u check that f00l's history on nl you'ld see why he doesn't deserve to be amongst the living
Re: Some Girls Are Very Very Wicked by TheBossLadyK(f): 9:30pm On Dec 20, 2016
cocaineaddict:

If u check that f00l's history on nl you'ld see why he doesn't deserve to be amongst the living

Bros, are both of you quarrelling
Re: Some Girls Are Very Very Wicked by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 20, 2016
Too tiny to read.
Re: Some Girls Are Very Very Wicked by TheBossLadyK(f): 9:45pm On Dec 20, 2016
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]

Owner want to kill me with lolz..........
Re: Some Girls Are Very Very Wicked by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 20, 2016
TheBossLadyK:
Hmmmmmmmmmm...........
Well if she doesn't like him she can't be pressured to say yes infact the guy has put her in an awkward position.

El Psy Congroo

2 Likes

Re: Some Girls Are Very Very Wicked by TheBossLadyK(f): 7:24am On Dec 21, 2016
pcguru1:

Well if she doesn't like him she can't be pressured to say yes infact the guy has put her in an awkward position.

El Psy Congroo

She should have told the dude that she is not interested, simple.
Re: Some Girls Are Very Very Wicked by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 21, 2016
Heaven knows I hate epistle
Re: Some Girls Are Very Very Wicked by Mikaelson21(m): 10:54am On Dec 21, 2016
Ass licking is real around here!!!, the bitch just low key tell him to return to the friend zone he is trying to escape from. grin cheesy
Re: Some Girls Are Very Very Wicked by JuneOctober(f): 7:01pm On Dec 23, 2016
grin some ladies ehn...
The guy even tried to keep sending those messages. When I send 3 and you no answer then I will just throw you one side.
Especially when they will read your messages and take a decade to reply. If I don't want a relationship with you, I will tell you rather than for you to keep storming my phone with messages.
The girl must like him and wants him to keep telling her those sweet things so that her head can swell like balloon.

Which is one is 'k'?
After the whole gist the guy was yarning, na 'k' she use congratulate am.
I am a female and I must admit that some females can be very untrue to themselves.
Re: Some Girls Are Very Very Wicked by LePrezident(m): 7:51pm On Dec 23, 2016
JuneOctober:
grin some ladies ehn...
The guy even tried to keep sending those messages. When I send 3 and you no answer then I will just throw you one side.
Especially when they will read your messages and take a decade to reply. If I don't want a relationship with you, I will tell you rather than for you to keep storming my phone with messages.
The girl must like him and wants him to keep telling her those sweet things so that her head can swell like balloon.

Which is one is 'k'?
After the whole gist the guy was yarning, na 'k' she use congratulate am.
I am a female and I must admit that some females can be very untrue to themselves.

So you're saying some ladies intentionally waste time replying even if they like the guy just to play games or something?
Re: Some Girls Are Very Very Wicked by JuneOctober(f): 9:54pm On Dec 23, 2016
LePrezident:

So you're saying some ladies intentionally waste time replying even if they like the guy just to play games or something?

Yes! Some do that very well. Funny thing is they like him oo. He has made things easy for you by saying how he feels. Even if you don't like him, tell him in a polite and understandable way.
Re: Some Girls Are Very Very Wicked by LePrezident(m): 5:43am On Dec 24, 2016
JuneOctober:

Yes! Some do that very well. Funny thing is they like him oo. He has made things easy for you by saying how he feels. Even if you don't like him, tell him in a polite and understandable way.

It's frustrating being a man sometimes smiley
Re: Some Girls Are Very Very Wicked by davidif: 9:54am On Jan 10, 2017
Hahajahahahahaha priceless. This is not wickedness at all.
Re: Some Girls Are Very Very Wicked by davidif: 9:57am On Jan 10, 2017
This should be a lesson to guys, before you pour out your heart for someone you should get a feel on the person first because believe it or not some girls don't like this corny, sappy stuff ("I'll do anything to make you happy"). Chei! Naija boys sef.

(1) (Reply)

Is Kissing A Sin In A Godly Relationship / 7 Important Things You Didn't Know About Rape! / How To Last Longer In Bed (no Condoms, No Herbs, No Drugs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.