Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

If U Dont Fear Anything, Pls Fear Quiet/introvert People. They Are Very Wicked. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If U Dont Fear Anything, Pls Fear Quiet/introvert People. They Are Very Wicked. (12267 Views)

Watch Couple Have Sex In A Domino's Pizza Shop In The Presence Of People; They C / Is It Normal To Have Sex With Someone U Dont Love / Some Girls Are Very Very Wicked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If U Dont Fear Anything, Pls Fear Quiet/introvert People. They Are Very Wicked. by Fourwinds: 5:02pm On Sep 11, 2016
Lordkylie:
honey that's where you are getting it wrong!The introverts don't consider those people as friends,they prolly take them as colleagues,acquaintances or neighbours that you have to be nice to that's why they dont relate well with them.
u are very correct

1 Like

Re: If U Dont Fear Anything, Pls Fear Quiet/introvert People. They Are Very Wicked. by Beamborla(f): 5:04pm On Sep 11, 2016
OP, if what you have written is true, I don't think it's fair you blame it on his introverted nature. Some people are just pure evil, introvert or extrovert.

True, introverts can keep malice for years that's because they are extremely sensitive and less expressive. Bottling up so much hurts makes them bitter. You mentioned that you two do make fun of each other. Somewhere along the line, you might have gone way overboard and like the extrovert he is, he kept bottling them up.

The onus is on us to understand the personality trait of people around us as this will guide our relationship with them. You don't joke with an introvert the same way you joke with an extrovert.

I'm a mix of phlegmatic and choleric. More of a phleg, though

1 Like

Re: If U Dont Fear Anything, Pls Fear Quiet/introvert People. They Are Very Wicked. by tsilva: 5:28pm On Sep 11, 2016
where do I start from.That guy that did all those things to you is not normal.The guy no matter how introverted he is should have spoken his mind instead of doing what he did.I am also introverted,but I detest wickedness.I would have done the same too, because the guy went too far.But please,please and please,don't generalize, because you have just painted us as bad people which is very far from the truth.

1 Like

Re: If U Dont Fear Anything, Pls Fear Quiet/introvert People. They Are Very Wicked. by Maxcollins042(m): 5:56pm On Sep 11, 2016
universityfailu:
You know d type of people am talking about, those innocent, quiet biitches and niqqas u see sitting all by demselves always and very quiet. Yeap, those pple are the most evil pple on earth. They spend all those quiet time plotting evils, dont be decieved by their innocent looks.
Let me tell u a story dat happened to me last semester, i came to a room new around 4th week into resumption and meet this my bunkmate, dude is damn fvckin quiet, he walks like he is scared of the floor. Long story short, we usually make jest of eachother in our room but i didnt knw dis my bunkmate was keeping all the "playful insults" i said to him in his mind. This innocent bastard stole my phone, 5k, school ID card( I dont know what he needed it for but i later found out he broke it and put me through stress of getting another one), shoe, Pot of food (like 3 times), food stuffs, kerosene at different occasions. He almost stole my laptop before i caught d idiot redhanded. oboi, i use blow finish dat baboon face. I know i might be generalising but 80percent of quiet introverts are evil. I prefer to hangout with an open extroverted who shows his evil side and hide nothing than the quiet slow poison.

Am out.
Your writeup up sha, the .mechanical errors no be here

1 Like

Re: If U Dont Fear Anything, Pls Fear Quiet/introvert People. They Are Very Wicked. by chudyprince: 6:00pm On Sep 11, 2016
universityfailu:
You know d type of people am talking about, those innocent, quiet biitches and niqqas u see sitting all by demselves always and very quiet. Yeap, those pple are the most evil pple on earth. They spend all those quiet time plotting evils, dont be decieved by their innocent looks.
Let me tell u a story dat happened to me last semester, i came to a room new around 4th week into resumption and meet this my bunkmate, dude is damn fvckin quiet, he walks like he is scared of the floor. Long story short, we usually make jest of eachother in our room but i didnt knw dis my bunkmate was keeping all the "playful insults" i said to him in his mind. This innocent bastard stole my phone, 5k, school ID card( I dont know what he needed it for but i later found out he broke it and put me through stress of getting another one), shoe, Pot of food (like 3 times), food stuffs, kerosene at different occasions. He almost stole my laptop before i caught d idiot redhanded. oboi, i use blow finish dat baboon face. I know i might be generalising but 80percent of quiet introverts are evil. I prefer to hangout with an open extroverted who shows his evil side and hide nothing than the quiet slow poison.

Am out.
OP, you are BIAS and you know it!
Re: If U Dont Fear Anything, Pls Fear Quiet/introvert People. They Are Very Wicked. by rockyh(m): 6:04pm On Sep 11, 2016
sinaj:
Lwkmd grin

Am an introvert nd m nt wicked so I wonder where u got dat frm.
team introvert we rep
Re: If U Dont Fear Anything, Pls Fear Quiet/introvert People. They Are Very Wicked. by iwatch: 7:02pm On Sep 11, 2016
Aspiregreat:
I'm an introverted introvert and I am not cruel but peaceful, calm, rational. etc However, the problems start when you block heads push us to the wall far too much. I bet you! you will be sorry for your loss.
The OP offended that guy to have gotten such treatment.

It's better to offend an extrovert than an introvert. Extrovert might forget but Introvert hardly does.

1 Like

Re: If U Dont Fear Anything, Pls Fear Quiet/introvert People. They Are Very Wicked. by iwatch: 7:04pm On Sep 11, 2016
asuo27:
Don't ride on people because they're quiet.
Some introverts are forgiving people while others are not.
it took me more than 3 years to forgive an ex. She still begs till date.
Re: If U Dont Fear Anything, Pls Fear Quiet/introvert People. They Are Very Wicked. by iwatch: 7:07pm On Sep 11, 2016
rosalieene:
lol..... not all introverts are evil.
hmmmmmm... can we be friends?
Re: If U Dont Fear Anything, Pls Fear Quiet/introvert People. They Are Very Wicked. by saintfellow(m): 7:09pm On Sep 11, 2016
sinaj:
funny enough many people hold this prejudice nd I just dnt knw why.

An average introvert is always on his/her own nd are not troublesome.

They only have an outburst wen pushed to d wall for lng.

GBAM
Re: If U Dont Fear Anything, Pls Fear Quiet/introvert People. They Are Very Wicked. by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 11, 2016
lolzzzz....very funny
Re: If U Dont Fear Anything, Pls Fear Quiet/introvert People. They Are Very Wicked. by sinaj(f): 7:18pm On Sep 11, 2016
rockyh:
team introvert we rep
we Rock cool

Smart mind wink
Re: If U Dont Fear Anything, Pls Fear Quiet/introvert People. They Are Very Wicked. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 11, 2016
sinaj:
Lwkmd grin

Am an introvert nd m nt wicked so I wonder where u got dat frm.
thank u!

1 Like

Re: If U Dont Fear Anything, Pls Fear Quiet/introvert People. They Are Very Wicked. by NevetsIbot(m): 10:22pm On Sep 11, 2016
Introverts? Bloody evil people... They can be soo wicked when they want to be. You won't even know they are angry until they tell you. And they'll be the last person that you'll suspect. Ion hate em tho
Re: If U Dont Fear Anything, Pls Fear Quiet/introvert People. They Are Very Wicked. by Mandu11(m): 11:07pm On Sep 11, 2016
Lol.Take out all introverts from the earth and u have taken out about 80% of all inventions from the light bulb to computers.Believe me,introverts rule/run the earth quietli

2 Likes

Re: If U Dont Fear Anything, Pls Fear Quiet/introvert People. They Are Very Wicked. by Ghost21(m): 11:41pm On Sep 11, 2016
Am an Introvert, and if kicking your ass so hard after y've put me through agonizing moment is wickeded as phyno may put it, then I guess am evil and I suggest you keep the distance.
Re: If U Dont Fear Anything, Pls Fear Quiet/introvert People. They Are Very Wicked. by lepasharon(f): 12:24am On Sep 12, 2016
iwatch:
it took me more than 3 years to forgive an ex. She still begs till date.

What did she do
Re: If U Dont Fear Anything, Pls Fear Quiet/introvert People. They Are Very Wicked. by iwatch: 8:41am On Sep 12, 2016
lepasharon:

What did she do
You do not push an introvert to the wall. They may never forgive you. She crossed that line, her cup became full. Severely took me for a ride and a fool, brazen disrespect for my person and so many things I do not want to talk about here and add cheating to it, you have a little picture hanging.
Re: If U Dont Fear Anything, Pls Fear Quiet/introvert People. They Are Very Wicked. by Aspiregreat: 8:44am On Sep 12, 2016
iwatch:
The OP offended that guy to have gotten such treatment.

It's better to offend an extrovert than an introvert. Extrovert might forget but Introvert hardly does.

I definitely agree with you on that, we are too secluded to arouse chaos, rational/cognitive to maintain and handle one. You must have pricked us to the breaking-point before we hurt you. we are nature's seldom gift. lol
Re: If U Dont Fear Anything, Pls Fear Quiet/introvert People. They Are Very Wicked. by Mandu11(m): 11:36am On Sep 12, 2016
Lordkylie:
laughing with you and planning evil?naahh not for introverts,if we dont like you we snub you or treat your fuc,k up.We leave the unnecessary laughter to the extroverts
lol.Veri true.If u hurt me or if i don't just like u,i just ignore the hell out of ur life and give u no attention at all,i treat u like ur not a human being so u realise that even ant is better than u.
Re: If U Dont Fear Anything, Pls Fear Quiet/introvert People. They Are Very Wicked. by Mandu11(m): 11:53am On Sep 12, 2016
sparko1:

If say boring, well if we not friends yeah! You could say that, I mean if not on nairaland if we meet anywhere you wouldn't get a hi! From me but if you are friends with one i mean he/she consider friends, there's a difference! Like I said earlier we don't make friends easily, take for example, I have stayed in all the geopolitical zones of this country for at least a year, but I only have 3 friends and we talk alot.
true.Making friends is not our thing.Most of the friends i have are forced on me.The 2 close friends i have are 20 and 10 ahead of me in age and the¥ forced it
Re: If U Dont Fear Anything, Pls Fear Quiet/introvert People. They Are Very Wicked. by chigoizie7(m): 3:41pm On Sep 12, 2016
Truth be told.

I am an introvert.

I am not wicked, I am not mean, I am not cruel, I am very loving, I have trust issues, I tolerate people alot.

But don't push me to the wall. If u do, I will simply turn that my humanity switch off. Even me sef go regret wetin I go do u, but is is already to late.

+, I find it hard to beg people for whatever reason, so I try so hard to avoid situations where I will beg ( I am always good to people, with this, I don't have to beg people I wronged).

We find it hard to keep friends too, I have just male friends and a female friend,(t have been friends for more than 15yrs now except one which is over 20yrs now).

OP, introverts are not wicked. U were getting on his nerves and he got tired of it, but u tot it was playful to u, maybe because of ur personality differences.
Re: If U Dont Fear Anything, Pls Fear Quiet/introvert People. They Are Very Wicked. by Vikky014(f): 6:51am On Sep 14, 2016
royalemperors:
I am an extrovert, deadlier than most introverts. I dont shiver at the sight of them because none can hurt my flesh nor soul, because i am [size=30pt]OBA[/size]
KINGinvahala
Re: If U Dont Fear Anything, Pls Fear Quiet/introvert People. They Are Very Wicked. by xoella: 7:06am On Sep 14, 2016
Of just because you had a bad experience with an introvert doesn't mean you have to generalize.

not all introverts are like that, some introverts are really cool people when you get to meet them. Once they are free with you, you will discover that they are interesting people nd fun to be with. The thing is not everyone is comfortable with a lot of company it's just that our personal space is dear to us..
Re: If U Dont Fear Anything, Pls Fear Quiet/introvert People. They Are Very Wicked. by Nobody: 7:12am On Sep 14, 2016
Lordkylie:
laughing with you and planning evil?naahh not for introverts,if we dont like you we snub you or treat your fuc,k up.We leave the unnecessary laughter to the extroverts
spot on....introverts no even get room for pretence....thats why i like them
Re: If U Dont Fear Anything, Pls Fear Quiet/introvert People. They Are Very Wicked. by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 14, 2016
Debbywills:

I get your point, I dunno if it varies in people.
Most introverts have plenty friends, the problem is they cant really relate well with them.

I'm not an Introvert, but I dont have plenty friends undecided ...You
sister u dont actually know who an introvert is....introverts think inwardly...they dont have plenty friends anything....i suggest u check up on wikipedia who an introvert actually is bc i can see u lack such knowledge...no insults intended
Re: If U Dont Fear Anything, Pls Fear Quiet/introvert People. They Are Very Wicked. by Debbywills(f): 5:26pm On Sep 15, 2016
Enuguboy4nsk:

sister u dont actually know who an introvert is....introverts think inwardly...they dont have plenty friends anything....i suggest u check up on wikipedia who an introvert actually is bc i can see u lack such knowledge...no insults intended

K
Re: If U Dont Fear Anything, Pls Fear Quiet/introvert People. They Are Very Wicked. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 10, 2020
Vince77:

So true. Thats why i try to control myslf wen someone is abt to drive me crazy. I kw that wen i have an outburst, it almost impossible to bring me under control.
It's a bad character!!!!!
Re: If U Dont Fear Anything, Pls Fear Quiet/introvert People. They Are Very Wicked. by Dangerousboy(m): 8:51pm On Dec 10, 2020
Mandu11:
Lol.Take out all introverts from the earth and u have taken out about 80% of all inventions from the light bulb to computers.Believe me,introverts rule/run the earth quietli
don't mind the op and his fellow ignorant supporters here. He doesn't know anything. If he knows that the world is controlled by introverts and their creativity, he would not open his mouth to spill trash. From Michael Jackson to Albert Einstein. From Barack Obama to wale Soyinka. From Don Jazzy to psquareRudeboy. From Lionel Mercy to Whitney Houston. From Bill gates to Dangote. From Pastor Chris oyaks to Benny Hinn. Space will not let me mention Shakespeare, Socrates, Buddah, Ghandi, Nelson Mandela, Ben Carson, Genevieve Nanji, Mark Zuckerberg Etc. So please thank God for introverts if not, which extrovert would sit down to think?
Re: If U Dont Fear Anything, Pls Fear Quiet/introvert People. They Are Very Wicked. by Blackfriday: 9:35pm On Dec 10, 2020
Richiy:

See us grin

But I think introverts are really cool people. I enjoy their company a lot.
How do you enjoy their company
Re: If U Dont Fear Anything, Pls Fear Quiet/introvert People. They Are Very Wicked. by Blackfriday: 9:43pm On Dec 10, 2020
Lordkylie:
Not entirely true
Re: If U Dont Fear Anything, Pls Fear Quiet/introvert People. They Are Very Wicked. by Justmye26: 9:54pm On Dec 10, 2020
I’m an introvert and I’m not wicked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dark Truth About Couples Above 30's Getting Married. / What Is This Alhaja Looking At ?? (badaasss Photo 18+) / Konji Gang!!! This Abuja Lady's Huge Boobs Are Causing A Stir Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.