Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,380 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her (57032 Views)

I Want To Marry Her, But I Am Having A Second Thought Because Of Her Mom / She Told Me A Very Dark Secret, Should I Still Marry Her? / 47-Year-Old Woman Runs Away 2 Weeks After Man Spent N950k To Marry Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 12, 2016
No matter how nairaland misogynistic fools kill me, I NO GO DIE! cheesy grin grin
Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by Flickzvill(m): 9:26pm On Sep 12, 2016
adedayoa2:
guys wey no get money when you see gals wey love you that way stick to her. Some broke guys even do shakara pass the ones wey no broke.
if you don't know what to type just pass its dat simple
Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by Flickzvill(m): 9:27pm On Sep 12, 2016
adedayoa2:
guys wey no get money when you see gals wey love you that way stick to her. Some broke guys even do shakara pass the ones wey no broke.
if you don't know what to type just pass its dat simple notn u said ere makes any sense
Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by Fourwinds: 9:27pm On Sep 12, 2016
LynnPetra:

This guy, people who are well to do take care of themselves way better. They know and take good vaccines. Wake up.
I won't argue with you further as I realise the more I respond, the more it seem I'm intentionally castigating those who are not privileged. ...yet. Like my man will always say "Money is like a bird, it goes up perching on people's roof tops".For hardworking and optimistic folks, enjoyment Na turn by turn.

Me I no dey for forming here, because I no send anybody. I speak my mind. Anybody way dey crase Na for hin pocket.

My only "crime" was to state TRUTHFULLY that I'm scared of struggling with someone who may turn out to be a complete asshole. But as usual Na for women weakness una dey flex muscle pass.

Make una go rest abeg.
no be only take good care of themselves...

AIDS no dey show for face
Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 12, 2016
Fourwinds:
no be only take good care of themselves...

AIDS no dey show for face

You get am?
Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by Fourwinds: 9:39pm On Sep 12, 2016
LynnPetra:

You get am?
keep up d search....waiting u dey look for you go see am
Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 12, 2016
Fourwinds:
keep up d search....waiting u dey look for you go see am

I don see am already wink smiley
Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by jopretty(f): 9:52pm On Sep 12, 2016
Thanks and you'll surely be granted your heart's desire.
Destined2win:
That's the kind of woman I want; a woman who strives to make me walk tall at all times out of love for all that concerns me. Keep keeping it real dear
Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by nandyz(m): 10:11pm On Sep 12, 2016
I always put on d logo and dress,, that I don't have,, so as to know their faith,, bros I celebrate with you and also thank God for ur life,,
Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by Obanz2(f): 10:15pm On Sep 12, 2016
Taryur3:
I just remembered the one that told me she can't settle with me managing 23k job far back 2012....she gave a text message that she CNT continue with me,I pleaded things gonna change buh ask for how long will things change.her next picture on facebook shocked me.she happily uploaded her pics and one Edo guy...and tagged me lols.she wrote the man of my life.fastforward the following year...I left the country for one of the best country to make living in the world.am living large and so comfortable. I was in Nigeria 4months ago and coincidentally we met at one hospital in Lagos where I came to pick my friend that is a medical doc. She couldn't believe her eye when she saw me and a brand new Toyota car I drove in.we related a little bit and I told her this is the car I bought for my mum...she couldn't close her mouth as she opened it.am in a rush while I drove off.I dropped my no with her and she keep calling for hanging out till I traveled. She explained what she is passing tru but i cnt just help.To cut it short...she is still single and seriously searching now.To the ladies ....never u underate any man even your fellow gender.nobody knows tomorrow.
..life is like a coin
Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by Obanz2(f): 10:16pm On Sep 12, 2016
Taryur3:
I just remembered the one that told me she can't settle with me managing 23k job far back 2012....she gave a text message that she CNT continue with me,I pleaded things gonna change buh ask for how long will things change.her next picture on facebook shocked me.she happily uploaded her pics and one Edo guy...and tagged me lols.she wrote the man of my life.fastforward the following year...I left the country for one of the best country to make living in the world.am living large and so comfortable. I was in Nigeria 4months ago and coincidentally we met at one hospital in Lagos where I came to pick my friend that is a medical doc. She couldn't believe her eye when she saw me and a brand new Toyota car I drove in.we related a little bit and I told her this is the car I bought for my mum...she couldn't close her mouth as she opened it.am in a rush while I drove off.I dropped my no with her and she keep calling for hanging out till I traveled. She explained what she is passing tru but i cnt just help.To cut it short...she is still single and seriously searching now.To the ladies ....never u underate any man even your fellow gender.nobody knows tomorrow.
..life is like a coi
Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by MrMacinterchi1: 10:17pm On Sep 12, 2016
jopretty:
Most ladies think of now and not later. Ladies, if he's true to you, loves you, wants you for keeps but earning low or close to nothing now, your duty is to encourage him, love him and always pray, pray, and pray some more. Thank God for you, Op dear.
nice words .. and dp too.

1 Like

Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by jopretty(f): 10:23pm On Sep 12, 2016
Dear Boss, you shouldn't waste your time replying her. From her comment, you know what she is, her school of thought and the kind or orientation she was given.
Boss13:

I am not complaining I am just disgusted. I started out as an employee but now I have a company with workers who work for me. I am not extremely rich, but I have a strategic plan and I am grateful I have workers and a partner committed to achieving the long-term strategic goals of my company. Thank God the recession has not caused much of a strategic drift and hopefully, we shall get close to our annual objective for the year. I stay in a lovely secure estate in Lekki paid for by my company as part of my benefit in kind (B.I.K) and two cars (though finance leased, but not from my pocket).

I am also married with kids, so I do not belong to the mental categorisation you probably would have placed me and you can clearly see I am not also your age mate. I strongly criticise girls of your type because I dislike lazy girls and there are lots of them around especially in Lekki, always trying to stare right inside your vehicle.

I say this not to brag but to show that money is just a tool and not a master and anybody, even a dog can get rich or accumulate some money for themselves. Hence, I wonder why ladies should pressure young men to sort them out, whilst they, themselves are equal to sort themselves out. I met my wife as a young man still dreaming and she believed, analysed with me and assisted in saving my money for me. She was and still of huge value to me. Hence, I don't get why women these days think differently.

So get your priorities straight and be of value.

1 Like

Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 12, 2016
kennybabs1980:
I met Viola at the university, very beautiful young lady. I loved her so much but she was always asking for money from me even as a struggling student. I tried to dissuade her from the attitude but her chant of "you're not caring" will always rent the air at each occasion l tried to. Always very confident about herself. After NYSC, I secured a job where I earned 60k per month, she was in her final year then. I told her about the job and her response was "is it 60k job you're celebrating"? I made it clear to her that I won't continue the relationship, she smiled and went away.

She later sent a message to me in the night of that day saying "60k is not enough to marry me, good riddance to bad rubbish". Fast forward six years with a wonderful wife and two beautiful kids, I bumped into her in a mutual friend father's funeral yesterday in Abeokuta, she wasn't looking as beautiful as she used to be, I greeted and exchange pleasantries with her, she responded grudgingly at first but later came back to tell me that "you're looking like a real man now". I asked her what she meant which she didn't respond to.

I heard from a friend who followed me to Ife from Abeokuta while driving down to my base at Akure today that she actually separated from her husband because the guy lost his job in the bank in 2014. What an unrepentant money monger is this Viola lady? I haven't stopped thanking my God that I made a wise decision to leave her in 2009. I pray she learn on time.

I have an advise for young ladies and gentlemen in the house, ladies change your mindset about money issues if its wrong like Viola's. Young men, shine your eyes and work very hard to earn a respectable living, cheers.
no offence but she's a disease
Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by Flashh: 10:37pm On Sep 12, 2016
blesoh:

Not all oh, my husband had nothing when we got married and I was very young, friends discourage me not to marry him today we are very OK, in fact I Thank God that I didn't underrate him, those my friends are telling me to put them in my prayers and that they are ready for anyone, money or no money love is the key.
Madam, I didn't say "all", I said "most". Which is like 90-95%.

Anyway... Good news from you.
Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by peeparty(m): 10:41pm On Sep 12, 2016
LynnPetra:
No matter how nairaland misogynistic fools kill me, I NO GO DIE! cheesy grin grin
[s]
LynnPetra:
[/s]
LynnPetra:
Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by jopretty(f): 10:41pm On Sep 12, 2016
Thanks
MrMacinterchi1:

nice words .. and dp too.
Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by jay7(m): 10:58pm On Sep 12, 2016
jopretty:
Most ladies think of now and not later. Ladies, if he's true to you, loves you, wants you for keeps but earning low or close to nothing now, your duty is to encourage him, love him and always pray, pray, and pray some more. Thank God for you, Op dear.

True talk

1 Like

Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by Taryur3(m): 11:02pm On Sep 12, 2016
Obanz2:
..life is like a coin
Yes,I know.it can turn at any side.that is why I never underate anybody. Even those am older than.
Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by jay7(m): 11:02pm On Sep 12, 2016
Taryur3:

Well said

1 Like

Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by Doncharlie: 11:07pm On Sep 12, 2016
I don't have issues with ladies choosing who to settle with or date,.what i hate is an old cargo who lost out in the marriage race after hustling for the highest bidder will start disturbing another woman's home by dating the HUSBAND,i tell my guys no matter what your wife does,A woman that stood by you fromyour little beggining and in all trying times deserves 100% of your time,energy and money...MEN LEAVE PARASITIC HAWKS

3 Likes

Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by Toks2008(m): 11:08pm On Sep 12, 2016
LynnPetra:

Bros no be me swear for una o.
E dey for Genesis, God Don swear say men go labour till una die. So free me a beg. Go out and work. We no go still carry our punishment take join una own.

So what is the use going to school to acquire education if you still carry this ackward mindset?

Even stark illetrates know better.smh for you.

2 Likes

Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by Taryur3(m): 11:09pm On Sep 12, 2016
iamrealdeji:
The b!tch will remain single till she turns fat,unadorable with saggy boobs. No wonder there are lots of pretty babes that are married to poor men today and in turn,the pretty babes turn unattractive cos no money to maintain body. The fact is that most of those babes used to have suitors with bright future but they stick to the one they think is rich and that one either run down or send them packing. Most of girls like that,bad luck always follow them that they ruin any man's live. I know someone whose case is exactly similar to yours. ‎i'm happy for you though bro
Thanks nigga....she was actually the lady I always dream of building life with as at then...but as she made her decisions...I can't force her to marry me.out of the 23k then I always make sure I gave her 9k from it becos am still living with my parent then.no house rent,no feeding money..I only manage the remaining 14k cos i have to meet up with my needs too.buh all my explanation fall on her deaf ears...

1 Like

Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by Taryur3(m): 11:10pm On Sep 12, 2016
jay7:

Well said
Thanks man
Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by Taryur3(m): 11:13pm On Sep 12, 2016
intbizoil:
you should have still helped her, God brought you guys together again for a purpose to test you remember let no man he has stood let's he falls.
Thanks brother..I appreciate your advise...the only help I can give her now is to beg you and link both of you up for marriage and she will never forget me in life.

1 Like

Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by Electronzeez(m): 11:15pm On Sep 12, 2016
LynnPetra:
With the way women are working hard this days, I don't expect some stupid comments on here. In fact wetin una won offer to women these days? Many of you can't change your boxers, na woman pant una won Kon change?
As men dey find work na so women dey find work. Several idiots here get mama we dey pound fufu sell take feed them.

Unu n'eri nsi!

Loooooooooool grin.

1 Like

Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by freddaboh(m): 11:21pm On Sep 12, 2016
kennybabs1980:
I met Viola at the university, very beautiful young lady. I loved her so much but she was always asking for money from me even as a struggling student. I tried to dissuade her from the attitude but her chant of "you're not caring" will always rent the air at each occasion l tried to. Always very confident about herself. After NYSC, I secured a job where I earned 60k per month, she was in her final year then. I told her about the job and her response was "is it 60k job you're celebrating"? I made it clear to her that I won't continue the relationship, she smiled and went away.

She later sent a message to me in the night of that day saying "60k is not enough to marry me, good riddance to bad rubbish". Fast forward six years with a wonderful wife and two beautiful kids, I bumped into her in a mutual friend father's funeral yesterday in Abeokuta, she wasn't looking as beautiful as she used to be, I greeted and exchange pleasantries with her, she responded grudgingly at first but later came back to tell me that "you're looking like a real man now". I asked her what she meant which she didn't respond to.

I heard from a friend who followed me to Ife from Abeokuta while driving down to my base at Akure today that she actually separated from her husband because the guy lost his job in the bank in 2014. What an unrepentant money monger is this Viola lady? I haven't stopped thanking my God that I made a wise decision to leave her in 2009. I pray she learn on time.

I have an advise for young ladies and gentlemen in the house, ladies change your mindset about money issues if its wrong like Viola's. Young men, shine your eyes and work very hard to earn a respectable living, cheers.

Thank God for your life
Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by techJ: 11:24pm On Sep 12, 2016
crackhaus:

Only Nigerians are capable of using the misfortune of others to do thanksgiving because we feel they deserve it, lol... gringrin.

LynnPetra:

Exactly
If viola married a "Dangote" after dumping him, he won't be writing all that.

Instead of you both to learn the lesson from the story you are busy trying to justify an obviously bad mindset.

"If viola married a "Dangote" after dumping him, he won't be writing all that." Well NEWS FLASH: she didn't and that is the reality.

2 Likes

Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by macaranta(m): 11:35pm On Sep 12, 2016
Thank God for the op
Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 12, 2016
Toks2008:

So what is the use going to school to acquire education if you still carry this ackward mindset?

Even stark illetrates know better.smh for you.

Toks, you're a miserable divorced man.I don't take you serious. Again you are more than 40 already, so....just take several benches and ignore me, that's if you can.
Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 12, 2016
techJ:

Instead of you both to learn the lesson from the story you are busy trying to justify an obviously bad mindset.

"If viola married a "Dangote" after dumping him, he won't be writing all that." Well NEWS FLASH: she didn't and that is the reality.

Life is never fair. People eat their cakes and still have it.
But hey, life is a teacher anyway. We learn everyday. Easy...
Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by Nobody: 11:52pm On Sep 12, 2016
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Some ladies sef. You go soon wound.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes / Any Married Lady Who Never Had This Is As Good As unmarried. / "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.