Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,159 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her (57003 Views)

I Want To Marry Her, But I Am Having A Second Thought Because Of Her Mom / She Told Me A Very Dark Secret, Should I Still Marry Her? / 47-Year-Old Woman Runs Away 2 Weeks After Man Spent N950k To Marry Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by visi123: 11:52pm On Sep 12, 2016
Thank God
Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by teesmarth(m): 11:56pm On Sep 12, 2016
techJ:

Instead of you both to learn the lesson from the story you are busy trying to justify an obviously bad mindset.

"If viola married a "Dangote" after dumping him, he won't be writing all that." Well NEWS FLASH: she didn't and that is the reality.
My point exactly. Ladies as such rarely meet people like dangote during their lifetime, slim chances of 1 out of 10. Life has a way of balancing things up
Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by Nobody: 11:57pm On Sep 12, 2016
Taryur3:

Thanks brother..I appreciate your advise...the only help I can give her now is to beg you and link both of you up for marriage and she will never forget me in life.
that's not true, you should have still helped her that's the reason you are blessed.
Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by 3sexy: 12:07am On Sep 13, 2016
Boss13:
[/b]

At the bolded, how many young guys are rich? Let's be honest about it. A young man of 25 - 30 is still in the planning phase. They are going after married men, who are willing to spend. Let's call a spade a spade.

True !
Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by Taryur3(m): 12:08am On Sep 13, 2016
intbizoil:
that's not true, you should have still helped her that's the reason you are blessed.
You most be funny...financially or marital situation?...I can handle the first one while I leave u with the other.
Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by Toks2008(m): 1:05am On Sep 13, 2016
LynnPetra:

Toks, you're a miserable divorced man.I don't take you serious. Again you are more than 40 already, so....just take several benches and ignore me, that's if you can.

Apparently you just proved to the world how lame you are. Please what better way can I be justified more than this.

It is so sad that people like you grow to breed generations of hopeless ladies who hinge their livelihood on a man. I pity your parents for wasting their hard earned money on giving a hopeless lady like you the opportunity to get a worthless education since you still carry this myopic, Achaic and low life mentality on hinging your existence on a man.

I would have written things that will make you wish the ground swallows you right now cos you foolishly believe picking on my persona will put you at a vantage point but rather it shows how hopelessly dumb you are. A waste of a zygote. Continue looking for a man to carry your bukata while ladies of real vision are making it big in life.

Ode omokomo a to le

1 Like

Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by Nobody: 1:10am On Sep 13, 2016
[s][quote author=Toks2008 post=49309742]

Apparently you just proved to the world how lame you are. Please what better way can I be justified more than this.

It is so sad that people like you grow to breed generations of hopeless ladies who hinge their livelihood on a man. I pity your parents for wasting their hard earned money on giving a hopeless lady like you the opportunity to get a worthless education since you still carry this myopic, Achaic and low life mentality on hinging your existence on a man.

I would have written things that will make you wish the ground swallows you right now cos you foolishly believe picking on my persona will put you at a vantage point but rather it shows how hopelessly dumb you are. A waste of a zygote. Continue looking for a man to take care of you while ladies of real vision are making it big in life.

Ode omokomo a to le [/quote[/s]

Toks I have known you on here for years. Me know say you be foolish man.Despite how foolish your threads are, I just jump and pass because I realised you a just a frustrated guy on mid life crisis.

I no send you o.
Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by Toks2008(m): 1:18am On Sep 13, 2016
LynnPetra:

I no understand you ooo
Girls Bleep a guy for money, it's a mutual satisfaction. It's happening every where and in all continents. You fyck girl, give her money, EVERYONE IS HAPPY!
LynnPetra:
[s]
LynnPetra:

I no understand you ooo
Girls Bleep a guy for money, it's a mutual satisfaction. It's happening every where and in all continents. You fyck girl, give her money, EVERYONE IS HAPPY!

Oh my ..I'm so sorry dearie. I just realized how foolish I am to be battering words with you after reading your comments above.

Olosho mindset. What a waste. Good night

3 Likes

Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by Nobody: 1:21am On Sep 13, 2016
My on and off girlfriend only cares when I send her alert, for awhile I haven't done so, and since then she hasn't bothered about me. I am thinking of dropping her but I might be wrong about her.
Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by Nobody: 1:22am On Sep 13, 2016
Toks2008, to be frank you're the most foolish man on nairaland.
Always throwing tantrums even with known intellectuals on here, who are way better than you in all ramifications.
Relationship counsellor? Idiot that can't even keep his young marriage dishing out advice. Woe betides those who take your advice serious. To me you are lower than a rabid street dog on heat.

Who the Bleep are you? What do you know? Are you maaad?
Oloshi omo ale jati jati.
If craze dey worry you, no carry am reach my end. There are people you can try that shiite with ok?
Ewure!
Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by Toks2008(m): 1:27am On Sep 13, 2016
Boss13:

Smile! You continue to depict how lowly you are. It is possible that your parents tried to do a good job with you but you derailed and I will not insult your parents, who are certainly not the same age category with mine. I am extremely glad to inform you have got a wrong mindset and a wrong mindset is a disease. I don't know you and I am not interested in knowing you, but you have a diseased mind that requires a psychologist. Why do I say so - You have never met me, neither have you met my father and not sure if he is alive or dead, but you are quick to insult someone you have never met before, never wronged you and someone you would probably will never meet. Such kind of person truly is sick and needs to see a doctor.

I can also tell you with verified facts that I am also not your age mate, do not belong in the same class with you, you likewise, do not have the same educational status with me nor belong to world-class professional associations nor well read or traveled than me. I do not say I am better than you because I don't believe one can be better than anyone, some of my workers are more skillful than me - but I believe I have and still living a privileged life, and all thanks to the sacrifices of my hardworking parents, who are now at peace with themselves, gave to me.

I will strongly advise you to look inward and do a self-assessment of yourself - what are those values you lack because it appears that you lack a lot of them. There is still time for you to help yourself out.

Please ignore her and help her in prayers so she will not give birth to another hopeless generation of leeches.

I read somewhere that some people on interactive online platform write from a psychiatry and I strongly believe she is in the intensive care.

She is a troll and already wasted. Please ignore her so she won't pour her frustrations on you.

1 Like

Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by Nobody: 1:28am On Sep 13, 2016
See this guy oooo. As you dey see me so I hate you like kilode. You're so disgusting that I could barf out my intestines and still feel full. Toks2008, you dey craze for head, inside your head na old newspapers full there.

Na me you won take shine your ego this time around, God punish you. Foolish man wey think say him wise. Agbaya. Your mate Don Bleep their wives dey sleep better sleep, you dey here dey carry heavy blokus up and down for nairaland.

Anu Ewu=> Goat meat!
Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by Toks2008(m): 1:30am On Sep 13, 2016
Sacluxpaint:
My on and off girlfriend only cares when I send her alert, for awhile I haven't done so, and she doesn't bother about me. I am thinking of dropping her but I might be wrong about her.

My brother I really tire. The most annoying thing is that some ladies are so lazy that they just don't want to work but use their body to get money from guys and I wonder how far can they go?
Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by Nobody: 1:32am On Sep 13, 2016
Toks2008:

Oh my ..I'm so sorry dearie. I just realized how foolish I am to be battering words with you after reading your comments above.

Olosho mindset. What a waste. Good night

Hahaha
Na your mama be olosho.
Because she no train you well. I'm sure you don't know your father, little wonder you're no longer married to your first wife. Very lucky woman, because if at your age, you can be this foolish, then she just escaped being with a worthless, hopeless and a miserable first class son of a bitch!
Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by Nobody: 1:35am On Sep 13, 2016
Tok 2008, you dey crase this morning.
Since over 5 yrs wey I dey this forum, I have never abused you. Stupid man, despite your annoying threads. You allow devil use you come my side this morning. Idiot!

I will cast that demon out of your head this night.
Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by Nobody: 1:35am On Sep 13, 2016
Toks2008:

My brother I really tire. The most annoying thing is that some ladies are so lazy that they just don't want to work but use their body to get money from guys and I wonder how far can they go?

The annoying is that she is my spec physically, well I got to put it in prayers because the stories I am reading about women these days are very scary.
Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by Toks2008(m): 1:39am On Sep 13, 2016
Boss13:

I have told you that you need help and the more I read from you, the more I shake my head. I probably will excuse you if you are student, which would make you still young, but that is not an excuse. You will certainly remember my comment especially when you do not change your priority and mindset.

Lol so you still don't understand that there is something fundamentally wrong with that lady?

please ignore her cos she has shown a great symptom of mental turpsy tufvy with her incoherence and unwarranted arrogance with her odoriferous mindset and attitude.

Read her comments again and you will see that a homo erectus is way ahead of her in reasoning and psychological state.

Abeg make I go sleep.
Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by Toks2008(m): 1:43am On Sep 13, 2016
Sacluxpaint:

The annoying is that she is my spec physically, well I got to put it in prayers because the stories I am reading about women these days are very scary.

Lol talking about spec it is so disheartening that many sweet looking ladies fall into the leech category.

They make theirselves trophy ladies that needs to be aquired and dumped somewhere because there will always be hot ladies out there available for a rich dude to pick after he has used the value of his money from the previous product.
Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by Nobody: 1:43am On Sep 13, 2016
Onye ara.
Nkita tagbuo gi!
All of a sudden, this guy wey just dey grow feathers. Dey talk to people anyhow, even those wey humble. Who you be? Rif raf? You will open a thread and abuse those who politely points out where you got it wrong? ! You dey crase? Who you be? We tin you know?
Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by Nobody: 1:48am On Sep 13, 2016
Sacluxpaint:

My friend, you better don't listen to that guy.
Never take advice from that guy. He is a total failure.
Be warned. Don't even listen to third parties in a relationship, they have got their own problems too. If you want advice, look around you for an elderly person who has got years of experience and learn. Any relationship you're not enjoying, you should quit. Simples!
Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by Nobody: 1:51am On Sep 13, 2016
Mtchewww undecided
Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by Luckymay(f): 2:18am On Sep 13, 2016
abimic:
Bros, I join u thank God o, even the money wey d girl dey find, she never even see am after all this while. Abeg where my seaside friend, she needs to be beside me here reading this, Luckymay. ....... ....... .. .. Come o! !!!! !!
So you can accuse Me of being a money lover abi?
I think I'll pass.
Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by Luckymay(f): 2:30am On Sep 13, 2016
Toks2008:

Lol so you still don't understand that there is something fundamentally wrong with that lady?

please ignore her cos she has shown a great symptom of mental turpsy tufvy with her incoherence and unwarranted arrogance with her odoriferous mindset and attitude.

Read her comments again and you will see that a homo erectus is way ahead of her in reasoning and psychological state.

Abeg make I go sleep.
Lynnpetra is a male. Please.
Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by Nobody: 2:31am On Sep 13, 2016
Luckymay:

Lynnpetra is a male. Please.

No I'm not madam. smiley smiley
I have got everything feminine right on my body.
Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by Luckymay(f): 2:34am On Sep 13, 2016
LynnPetra:

No I'm not madam. smiley smiley
I have got everything feminine right on my body.
Oh! My bad, it's just that I checked your profile and I saw a male pix there. Sorry.

1 Like

Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by legalgoon: 3:42am On Sep 13, 2016
queenfav:
I am not a feminist.I believe a man should be the head of a home and he has specific responsibilities towards his woman.Even my younger brother while he was in secondary school used to save his break money to buy his class girlfriend novels as a gift.The girl reciprocates moat times by buying him snacks for break and other small stuff.Love is give and take.If you are broke,work hard till you van afford to do little stuff for a woman,even if its 100 naira card,she would know you are meeting a need in her life.I really pity the crop of men we have around sha!If they give them chance,they would ask a lady to pay her own bride price so they can marry her free of charge.Its common sense that if you take ur girl to the movies,you should pay d 1k for movie ticket,even if she reaches for her wallet.No woman enjoys spending her money on small things her man can afford,that's a fact!! Those that do end up being tagged as controlling and trying to emasculate the man.When tiwa savage's saga went down,very few applauded her for being the breadwinner, rather she was blamed for encouraging teebillz to be a lazy man.
I am done with this issue abeg,for those who want o quote me,save your breath and energy.. I am out of here.Let me leave the trash for lawma.

Nice talk..... Always glad to see a fellow member of the bar making sense
Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by queenfav(f): 4:36am On Sep 13, 2016
legalgoon:

Nice talk..... Always glad to see a fellow member of the bar making sense
Thanks,i am humbled my learned colleague.

1 Like

Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by solace2013: 5:27am On Sep 13, 2016
LynnPetra:

Exactly
If viola married a "Dangote" after dumping him, he won't be writing all that.
unfortunately she didn't get to marry a Dangote.
She married a banker who's now jobless
She deserted the banker and she's now looking for a better option
Age is catching up with her gradually
She is no longer fresh and beautiful as she used to be
She can't meet a Dangote naturally
Karma won't allow it

2 Likes

Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by abimic(m): 7:48am On Sep 13, 2016
Luckymay:

So you can accuse Me of being a money lover abi?
I think I'll pass.
Ehn, accuse?? Nne, no b me o, maybe our detractors o cool, even Clinton defended her husband in the face of stiff accusation, so u are not passing anything, we're passing to together. wink.. . Ututu oma..... .
Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by odogwu9(m): 8:02am On Sep 13, 2016
kennybabs1980:
I met Viola at the university, very beautiful young lady. I loved her so much but she was always asking for money from me even as a struggling student. I tried to dissuade her from the attitude but her chant of "you're not caring" will always rent the air at each occasion l tried to. Always very confident about herself. After NYSC, I secured a job where I earned 60k per month, she was in her final year then. I told her about the job and her response was "is it 60k job you're celebrating"? I made it clear to her that I won't continue the relationship, she smiled and went away.

She later sent a message to me in the night of that day saying "60k is not enough to marry me, good riddance to bad rubbish". Fast forward six years with a wonderful wife and two beautiful kids, I bumped into her in a mutual friend father's funeral yesterday in Abeokuta, she wasn't looking as beautiful as she used to be, I greeted and exchange pleasantries with her, she responded grudgingly at first but later came back to tell me that "you're looking like a real man now". I asked her what she meant which she didn't respond to.

I heard from a friend who followed me to Ife from Abeokuta while driving down to my base at Akure today that she actually separated from her husband because the guy lost his job in the bank in 2014. What an unrepentant money monger is this Viola lady? I haven't stopped thanking my God that I made a wise decision to leave her in 2009. I pray she learn on time.

I have an advise for young ladies and gentlemen in the house, ladies change your mindset about money issues if its wrong like Viola's. Young men, shine your eyes and work very hard to earn a respectable living, cheers.

# God saved you from Karishika
Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 13, 2016
solace2013:
unfortunately she didn't get to marry a Dangote.
She married a banker who's now jobless
She deserted the banker and she's now looking for a better option
Age is catching up with her gradually
She is no longer fresh and beautiful as she used to be
She can't meet a Dangote naturally
Karma won't allow it

Well, life is never predictable.
Take a look at who ooni married?
His legit and God ordained wife isn't even his olori.
The lady in question, isn't just the "Nigeria wife material" of course.
So to many of you she deserves to be old and hopeless, but hey, fortune may still shine on her.

But we will never get to see the end of her story.
Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by victorjoe(m): 8:57am On Sep 13, 2016
jopretty:
Most ladies think of now and not later. Ladies, if he's true to you, loves you, wants you for keeps but earning low or close to nothing now, your duty is to encourage him, love him and always pray, pray, and pray some more. Thank God for you, Op dear.

Hi. Nice words. Are u married?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

My Wife Doesn't Like Sex / I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened / This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.