Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,592 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her (57037 Views)

I Want To Marry Her, But I Am Having A Second Thought Because Of Her Mom / She Told Me A Very Dark Secret, Should I Still Marry Her? / 47-Year-Old Woman Runs Away 2 Weeks After Man Spent N950k To Marry Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by Fourwinds: 8:18pm On Sep 12, 2016
LynnPetra:

Na the broke ones see dey carry STD pass grin cheesy grin grin
Because they chase after everything under skirts because they have too much time on their hands.
Unwanted pregnancies Na broken-ess cause am cheesy cheesy grin
Abeg leave that thing.
dey there dey deceive yourself...

when I was a student., d guys with dole dey fvckk any girl they like... I mean their numbers are uncountable... how much more a man dat work with good pay or business...

if camp three girls at a time dey bang dey go

1 Like

Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by naijafeminist: 8:20pm On Sep 12, 2016
Boss13:

I do not know how to cook, though I would love to. When I visited Mauritius with my wife, we went to a restaurant owned by an Australian or New Zealand, can't remember. I think he is from New Zealand but grew up in Australia. He is a great chef, my wife teased me about it and I decided to ask him to teach me a few skills. He was extremely glad, laughs. I only did that to hide my face from the embarrassment.

There is absolutely nothing wrong for a man to know how to cook. I did not learn because I lacked the interest plus we have maids who did the cooking and I was much happy to eat, than stay in the kitchen. It also affected my sisters but they have gone to culinary schools and are doing well for their family plus I have tasted their food, that is why I advised you to do the same if you do not know how to cook. There is no shame in it. It only becomes a shame when you do nothing about it.

I will certainly learn how to cook and prove to my wife that I can cook and probably let her enjoy my new acquired skills, but that should be when I retire. For now, I am busy, the market is tough and cooking is NEVER in my thought process, except now that you brought my attention to it. However, to make you happy, I can boil water. Though it's being a while I did that.

Any skills can be acquired, it takes the will and persistence/determination to acquire the skill.

On a lighter note, yes I can cook. And there's no shame in not knowing how to cook. It's not a crime. See how you felt bad about the lady that didn't want you because you didn't have money, that's how women feel bad too if they think all what a man wants from them is their culinary skills. When I imagine my marriage, I see myself bringing in a 100% percent to the table beyond being able to cook. But so many young men are so focused on cooking that I keep asking myself if it's all worth it to srife to acquire several skills and build myself career wise and all. People can just like to kill your morale these days.

1 Like

Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 12, 2016
Boss13:

You cannot take criticism/advice - laughs. Seriously, jokes apart, you do need help. I am in my study room working and unfortunately this thread caught my attention. I will definitely be with her, we sleep on the same bed, plus I kissed her like I said and returned. She was wondering.

So back to you getting some self-help. You have to be urgent with it. If you are serious, I can recommend some good doctors, but I will not pay for it because I am not a philanthropist and you have been rude to me.

Bros you be woman oooo.
Wetin concern me and you?
Between me and you right now I know know who wear g-strings pass.
Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 12, 2016
Fourwinds:
dey there dey deceive yourself...

when I was a student., d guys with dole dey fvckk any girl they like... I mean their numbers are uncountable... how much more a man dat work with good pay or business...

if camp three girls at a time dey bang dey go

Men fyck, weda reach or poor.
That "men are polygamous in nature" isn't exclusively for the well to do. Tell me another tale. undecided
Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 12, 2016
naijafeminist:

On a lighter note, yes I can cook. And there's no shame in not knowing how to cook. It's not a crime. See how you felt bad about the lady that didn't want you because you didn't have money, that's how women feel bad too if they think all what a man wants from them is their culinary skills. When I imagine my marriage, I see myself bringing in a 100% percent to the table beyond being able to cook. But so many young men are so focused on cooking that I keep asking myself if it's all worth it to srife to acquire several skills and build myself career wise and all. People can just like to kill your morale these days.

Unfortunately, that's the kind of men we have these days.
They want women magician. If I can work like a man, cook, raise the kids, clean their mess, then I have the right to call my husband stupid if he dares calls me such. After all , I'm also a man by what I bring to the table as well.

1 Like

Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by Boss13: 8:29pm On Sep 12, 2016
naijafeminist:

Laughs, read my previous comments. I did not talk about ladies not wanting me because of financial capabilities. On a more serious note, some ladies stopped dating me during my bachelorhood because they said I was arrogant and that made me express the willingness to want to change my behaviour. I am still a bit obnoxious and have a very visible overtly confidence. I have come to understand that in the Nigerian market, you need that confidence, what is it again they call it, PACKAGING - YES. However, it can put some people off and then I adjust and protrude a humble part of me especially when I know on the food chain ladder, you are higher.

It is good you know how to cook, but cooking is not everything. Build some skills, add some value to yourself. Learn a new language, add more to your education, build a business. I don't know where you are on the cadre of life, but you need more and if you certainly do want a rich dude, nothing wrong wanting good things - RIGHT, but you must be worth it.

1 Like

Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by Boss13: 8:31pm On Sep 12, 2016
LynnPetra:

Unfortunately, that's the kind of men we have these days.
They want women magician. If I can work like a man, cook, raise the kids, clean their mess, then I have the right to call my husband stupid if he dares calls me such. After all , I'm also a man by what I bring to the table as well.

I have told you that you need help and the more I read from you, the more I shake my head. I probably will excuse you if you are student, which would make you still young, but that is not an excuse. You will certainly remember my comment especially when you do not change your priority and mindset.

1 Like

Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 12, 2016
[s]
Boss13:

I have told you that you need help and the more I read from you, the more I shake my head. I probably will excuse you if you are student, which would make you still young, but that is not an excuse. You will certainly remember my comment especially when you do not change your priority.
[/s]

You're not wise at all . Keep quoting me. Wife lover.

1 Like

Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by Fourwinds: 8:34pm On Sep 12, 2016
LynnPetra:

Men fyck, weda reach or poor.
That "men are polygamous in nature" isn't exclusively for the well to do. Tell me another tale. undecided
jhahahahahahaaaa...dats what I'm saying...

u cannt compare d opportunity a rich guy have in banging and a broke guy...

so girls with rich guys should expect as much banging in house and outside house...

because money is what d girls want especially now dat recession as set in...

do u know d kind of rampaging sex dat is going on for d guys dat have d money.?

1 Like

Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 12, 2016
Fourwinds:
jhahahahahahaaaa...dats what I'm saying...

u cannt compare d opportunity a rich guy have in banging and a broke guy...

so girls with rich guys should expect as much banging in house and outside house...

because money is what d girls want especially now dat recession as set in...

do u know d kind of rampaging sex dat is going on for d guys dat have d money.?

I no understand you ooo
Girls Bleep a guy for money, it's a mutual satisfaction. It's happening every where and in all continents. You fyck girl, give her money, EVERYONE IS HAPPY!
Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by Boss13: 8:39pm On Sep 12, 2016
LynnPetra:
[s][/s]

You're not wise at all . Keep quoting me. Wife lover.

Go and get some help. Your priorities and mindset are mixed up. You are in desperate need of a psychologist and possibly your environment might have been the cause. I do not say this to mock you, but out of deep concern for you. Help yourself.

5 Likes

Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 12, 2016
[s]
Boss13:

Go and get some help. Your priorities and mindset are mixed up. You are in desperate need of a psychologist and possibly your environment might have been the cause. I do not say this to mock you, but out of deep concern for you. Help yourself.
[/s]

This man woman no go kill me. grin grin
You just be like rat wey dey dance around poisonous crayfish.
Na you call me mentally unstable, that's I'm a mad person.
Yet we have been communicating, we are both mad then.
Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by Fourwinds: 8:44pm On Sep 12, 2016
LynnPetra:

I no understand you ooo
Girls Bleep a guy for money, it's a mutual satisfaction. It's happening every where and in all continents. You fyck girl, give her money, EVERYONE IS HAPPY!
get my gist...

d kind of guys u seek are d most guilty.. dat is d summary of what I want to put across to you

1 Like

Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 12, 2016
Fourwinds:
get my gist...

d kind of guys u seek are d most guilty.. dat is d summary of what I want to put across to you

Na you sabi.
Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 12, 2016
I bet some of you think I'm one of those nl ladies you go hard on and they chicken out. If you be boss, that one Na for your pocket!If you marry queen of the coast, that one sef no concern me.If you tell me nonsense, I give you nonsense.

1 Like

Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by Ugosample(m): 8:51pm On Sep 12, 2016
joey150:
Hahah. Watch how guys are claiming girls left them and they made it later..

Lol.what of those that left you and made it elsewhere!

Life can swing any way..

Yes, life swings either way
Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 12, 2016
LynnPetra:

Oga speak for yourself.
The fact you appreciated her doesn't mean there are wives who are not living in regret after standing behind their husbands. Some men forget the pasts when they finally "arrive".Bless your home.

You keep reiterating this forget the past, I don't get it.
Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by Tellemall: 8:54pm On Sep 12, 2016
Boss13:

Smile! You continue to depict how lowly you are. It is possible that your parents tried to do a good job with you but you derailed and I will not insult your parents, who are certainly not the same age category with mine. I am extremely glad to inform you have got a wrong mindset and a wrong mindset is a disease. I don't know you and I am not interested in knowing you, but you have a diseased mind that requires a psychologist. Why do I say so - You have never met me, neither have you met my father and not sure if he is alive or dead, but you are quick to insult someone you have never met before, never wronged you and someone you would probably will never meet. Such kind of person truly is sick and needs to see a doctor.

I can also tell you with verified facts that I am also not your age mate, do not belong in the same class with you, you likewise, do not have the same educational status with me nor belong to world-class professional associations nor well read or traveled than me. I do not say I am better than you because I don't believe one can be better than anyone, some of my workers are more skillful than me - but I believe I have and still living a privileged life, and all thanks to the sacrifices of my hardworking parents, who are now at peace with themselves, gave to me.

I will strongly advise you to look inward and do a self-assessment of yourself - what are those values you lack because it appears that you lack a lot of them. There is still time for you to help yourself out.

Pardon, but you keep emphasizing your age and how "successful" you say you are and you talk about "class"and how "privileged" your life is and how "educated" you are.

There is no point beating your chest here.

From your first posts on this thread, you have been rather misogynistic and have given very demeaning posts to female commenters because of your perceived self importance. You believe you, and only you, have the only good woman in the world and that all others are gold diggers. I hope you extend this view to every single female you see, since the ones you don't know online are lumped together with the "types" you do not like.

The reason you two are bickering online(despite your famous age and "class" and "privilege"wink is because you have not respected another person's view. You have tendered your opinionated views on women, branded them all persons of nothingness, and she had tendered hers too.

If you're so educated and successful and privileged, why do you hold such a narrow view on something that people of the world should try to address? You should be open to know that you cannot, in the manner you have so far done, generalize the women of the world. You emphasize your age, do you wish for men to have such narrow views on your daughter?

No offense. But all the attacks on the women who commented aresimply misogynistic. So no women who left men of bad character made it?

4 Likes

Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 12, 2016
SnowJay92:

You keep reiterating this forget the past, I don't get it.

I don't understand your post.
Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by rosalieene(f): 8:57pm On Sep 12, 2016
LynnPetra:

Bros no be me swear for una o.
E dey for Genesis, God Don swear say men go labour till una die. So free me a beg. Go out and work. We no go still carry our punishment take join una own.
lmaoooo

2 Likes

Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 12, 2016
Tellemall:

Pardon, but you keep emphasizing your age and how "successful" you say you are and you talk about "class"and how "privileged" your life is and how "educated" you are.

There is no point beating your chest here.

From your first posts on this thread, you have been rather misogynistic and have given very demeaning posts to female commenters because of your perceived self importance. You believe you, and only you, have the only good woman in the world and that all others are gold diggers. I hope you extend this view to every single female you see, since the ones you don't know online are lumped together with the "types" you do not like.

The reason you two are bickering online(despite your famous age and "class" and "privilege"wink is because you have not respected another person's view. You have tendered your opinionated views on women, branded them all persons of nothingness, and she had tendered hers too.

If you're so educated and successful and privileged, why do you hold such a narrow view on something that people of the world should try to address? You should be open to know that you cannot, in the manner you have so far done, generalize the women of the world. You emphasize your age, do you wish for men to have such narrow views on your daughter?

No offense. But all the attacks on the women who commented aresimply misogynistic. So no women who left men of bad character made it?

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by Fourwinds: 8:59pm On Sep 12, 2016
LynnPetra:

Na you sabi.
So expect more STIs and HIV from such guys....after all money answereth girls request

1 Like

Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by iamrealdeji(m): 8:59pm On Sep 12, 2016
greatgod2012:
Many of those ladies that love money too much do not know the future. They usually use today to judge tomorrow, whereas, it's not supposed to be so.

@op, I'm happy for you that you knew what you wanted and follow your heart, if not so, she'll have made life so miserable for you due to her incessant demands of money and material things that you can hardly afford.

Besides, if they like money too much like that, why can't they work for their money and spend it the way they want instead of expecting their fellow human being to go work while they spend.

Yeye!

Op, go for Thanksgiving, I rejoice with you.
Thank you babe. Okuu laakaye Arike. You just hit the nail on the head. I love ladies that speak without being sentimental. I love that part "why can't they work for their money and spend it the way they want instead of expecting their fellow human being to go work while they spend"‎
Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by crackhaus: 9:00pm On Sep 12, 2016
LynnPetra:

Exactly
If viola married a "Dangote" after dumping him, he won't be writing all that.
Lol, It's just the way it is.

2 Likes

Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by crackhaus: 9:02pm On Sep 12, 2016
ICAMETOWIN:
Such pathetic schadenfreude!!
cheesycheesy

cool
Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 12, 2016
Nonsense!
I have seen and I know several male gold diggers.
Must it always be the women?
Because many are too ashamed to tell their stories of how they are scammed?
Wake up!! Women now pay their own dowries to cover up the shame of being called "singles" in a society where they are seen as incomplete if they are rich and not married. How many of them open threads to complain?

How many of our wives open thread to tell the world that they earn better than their husbands?Many of such women live around me.

Rubbish!
Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 12, 2016
Fourwinds:
So expect more STIs and HIV from such guys....after all money answereth girls request

This guy, people who are well to do take care of themselves way better. They know and take good vaccines. Wake up.
I won't argue with you further as I realise the more I respond, the more it seem I'm intentionally castigating those who are not privileged. ...yet. Like my man will always say "Money is like a bird, it goes up perching on people's roof tops".For hardworking and optimistic folks, enjoyment Na turn by turn.

Me I no dey for forming here, because I no send anybody. I speak my mind. Anybody way dey crase Na for hin pocket.

My only "crime" was to state TRUTHFULLY that I'm scared of struggling with someone who may turn out to be a complete asshole. But as usual Na for women weakness una dey flex muscle pass.

Make una go rest abeg.
Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by naijafeminist: 9:16pm On Sep 12, 2016
Boss13:

Laughs, read my previous comments. I did not talk about ladies not wanting me because of financial capabilities. On a more serious note, some ladies stopped dating me during my bachelorhood because they said I was arrogant and that made me express the willingness to want to change my behaviour. I am still a bit obnoxious and have a very visible overtly confidence. I have come to understand that in the Nigerian market, you need that confidence, what is it again they call it, PACKAGING - YES. However, it can put some people off and then I adjust and protrude a humble part of me especially when I know on the food chain ladder, you are higher.

It is good you know how to cook, but cooking is not everything. Build some skills, add some value to yourself. Learn a new language, add more to your education, build a business. I don't know where you are on the cadre of life, but you need more and if you certainly do want a rich dude, nothing wrong wanting good things - RIGHT, but you must be worth it.

See all you are asking me to do, however after all that which man will be worth me?

3 Likes

Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by abimic(m): 9:18pm On Sep 12, 2016
Bros, I join u thank God o, even the money wey d girl dey find, she never even see am after all this while. Abeg where my seaside friend, she needs to be beside me here reading this, Luckymay. ....... ....... .. .. Come o! !!!! !!
Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by iamrealdeji(m): 9:18pm On Sep 12, 2016
Taryur3:
I just remembered the one that told me she can't settle with me managing 23k job far back 2012....she gave a text message that she CNT continue with me,I pleaded things gonna change buh ask for how long will things change.her next picture on facebook shocked me.she happily uploaded her pics and one Edo guy...and tagged me lols.she wrote the man of my life.fastforward the following year...I left the country for one of the best country to make living in the world.am living large and so comfortable. I was in Nigeria 4months ago and coincidentally we met at one hospital in Lagos where I came to pick my friend that is a medical doc. She couldn't believe her eye when she saw me and a brand new Toyota car I drove in.we related a little bit and I told her this is the car I bought for my mum...she couldn't close her mouth as she opened it.am in a rush while I drove off.I dropped my no with her and she keep calling for hanging out till I traveled. She explained what she is passing tru but i cnt just help.To cut it short...she is still single and seriously searching now.To the ladies ....never u underate any man even your fellow gender.nobody knows tomorrow.
The b!tch will remain single till she turns fat,unadorable with saggy boobs. No wonder there are lots of pretty babes that are married to poor men today and in turn,the pretty babes turn unattractive cos no money to maintain body. The fact is that most of those babes used to have suitors with bright future but they stick to the one they think is rich and that one either run down or send them packing. Most of girls like that,bad luck always follow them that they ruin any man's live. I know someone whose case is exactly similar to yours. ‎i'm happy for you though bro

2 Likes

Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 12, 2016
naijafeminist:

See all you are asking me to do, however after all that which man will be worth me?

I tire ooo grin grin
You Go grow priccck be that cheesy grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Any Married Lady Who Never Had This Is As Good As unmarried. / This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes / "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.