Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,389 members, 7,839,716 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

New Friendships While In A Committed Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / New Friendships While In A Committed Relationship (1465 Views)

She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship / Why Cross-Gender Friendships Don't Work / Trinogamy - Three In A Committed Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Friendships While In A Committed Relationship by omega25red(m): 11:56pm On Oct 07, 2009
posakosa:

yup. I am. Is that like the hood ? tongue

guess you haven't even been to the airport and no i dont live in "the hood"
Re: New Friendships While In A Committed Relationship by posakosa(m): 11:58pm On Oct 07, 2009
omega25red:

guess you haven't even been to the airport and no i dont live in "the hood"

No i live in a village in sokoto.  grin grin grin

which airport do you speak of ? Do you know where Riverdale is ?  Is 174th by webster ? or East tremont ? sorry, but im not sure.

and whats your first name, we might know each other ?!
Re: New Friendships While In A Committed Relationship by omega25red(m): 12:05am On Oct 08, 2009
no 174 happens to run across the bronx. riverdale huh? around kingsbride? tongue or is it fordham or better yet grand concourse
Re: New Friendships While In A Committed Relationship by posakosa(m): 12:09am On Oct 08, 2009
urm, no im thinking more along the lines of parkchester, baychester, city island undecided undecided undecided

whats ya first name ?
Re: New Friendships While In A Committed Relationship by Agnesqueen(f): 12:15am On Oct 08, 2009
Ok?
There are girls and guys that are friends so i dont know what isthe big deal unless he likes her or is scared he might fall for her.
Re: New Friendships While In A Committed Relationship by posakosa(m): 12:16am On Oct 08, 2009
Agnesqueen:

Ok?
There are girls and guys that are friends so i dont know what isthe big deal unless he likes her or is scared he might fall for her.

you think that the reason why he is avoiding her is because he likes her?
Re: New Friendships While In A Committed Relationship by omega25red(m): 12:16am On Oct 08, 2009
oh parkchester and towards co-op city oh ok cool

pablo in english
Re: New Friendships While In A Committed Relationship by posakosa(m): 12:18am On Oct 08, 2009
omega25red:

oh parkchester and towards co-op city oh ok cool

pablo in english

pablo my foot! no towards City Island, orchard beach, new roc city, gunhill road, Clason point.
Re: New Friendships While In A Committed Relationship by omega25red(m): 12:22am On Oct 08, 2009
hey i like new roc city at least the mall and entertaiment thing they have over there

Pablo = paul
Re: New Friendships While In A Committed Relationship by posakosa(m): 12:24am On Oct 08, 2009
ooh! I didn't know that Pablo=Paul,   my bad.

Nope, I no no u.
Re: New Friendships While In A Committed Relationship by TOPE20001(f): 1:01am On Oct 08, 2009
omega25red:

174th you close by

@ tope stop being a hard ass and get over it

Shut up
Re: New Friendships While In A Committed Relationship by Druss(m): 8:20am On Oct 08, 2009
Your friend is thinking too far. The guy might be too busy for her. And ermmm what time of the day is she calling? It is nothing new nor is it hard to give a lady your number.
Re: New Friendships While In A Committed Relationship by posakosa(m): 8:23am On Oct 08, 2009
Druss:

Your friend is thinking too far. The guy might be too busy for her. And ermmm what time of the day is she calling? It is nothing new nor is it hard to give a lady your number.

Yea, she only called once at 1pm and left a message.
Re: New Friendships While In A Committed Relationship by Druss(m): 8:24am On Oct 08, 2009
She only called once at 1pm and left a message and she is acting like this? I think your friend needs to tell you more about her discussion with the guy!!
Re: New Friendships While In A Committed Relationship by posakosa(m): 8:27am On Oct 08, 2009
Druss:

She only called once at 1pm and left a message and she is acting like this? I think your friend needs to tell you more about her discussion with the guy!!

well, she was just concerned that he wasn't courteous to return her call.
Re: New Friendships While In A Committed Relationship by Druss(m): 8:50am On Oct 08, 2009
grin Courteous. I cant comment sha. There are some info I am missing. However basically if all your friend wants is networking, then she can send another text. Then see what happens, if he doesnt reply then she should keep that networking on ice. It really all depends IMHO on what she wants out of it.
Re: New Friendships While In A Committed Relationship by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 08, 2009
So the guy dosent respond, make she forget am nawn! What's the big deal sef
Re: New Friendships While In A Committed Relationship by Rooneyboy(m): 9:29am On Oct 08, 2009
They are some guys that just give their numbers and cards (me inclusive) not because they want to call the chick at the end of the day ,but because they feel leaving the babe just like after a good conversation will be a little bit rude.
Re: New Friendships While In A Committed Relationship by sylve11: 10:04am On Oct 08, 2009
posakosa:

well, she was just concerned that he wasn't courteous to return her call.

makosa r u not the guy? be sincere 4 once grin cool
Re: New Friendships While In A Committed Relationship by mastalee(m): 10:12am On Oct 08, 2009
There is no big deal wether the guy
calls back or not. Na him get himself.
Tell your friend to suck it in cool

Master Lee
passion-plus..com
Re: New Friendships While In A Committed Relationship by posakosa(m): 1:08pm On Oct 08, 2009
sylve11:

makosa r u not the guy? be sincere 4 once grin cool

sharap dia. angry angry
Re: New Friendships While In A Committed Relationship by iice(f): 5:07pm On Oct 08, 2009
I went out with couple of my friends recently, and one of my gal friends starts talking to this boy and they hit it off very well.

Now, they probably don't know this but they are both in committed relationships but either of them did not talk about relationships, they just talked about work, and other things, I sensed that it was a good convo. By the end sha, the boy ends up giving my friend his number and business card, My friend is only looking for friendship because she has a man. They both added each other on facebook to keep in touch and she has called the guy and sent him a message on facebook but the guy NEVER returned her call nor did he respond to her FB messages,

Now my friend is thinking, the guy probably thinks that SHE wants him but she only contacted him because she thinks that they would be good friends and nothing more,

1. Why do you SOME Nigerian men think that a girl that chats them up wants to be in relationship with them ?

2. Can a man begin a new friendship with a woman even though he is in a committed relationship ? or Men who are in relationships shouldn't establish new friendships with women ?

My friend is confused by this behavior ? She wants to send this man a message that she has a MAN but I told her to just forget it and move on.

While i think it's not all savvy not telling that one is in a relationship. . .

I agree that some men think you want to be in a relationship with them when you chat them up.

Yes a man can begin a new relationship even in a committed relationship. It's all about boundaries.

I think she should forget about him. Not clarifying the 'committed relationship' in the first place caused all the wahala.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ah Ah! / When Female Dates Say I ' I've A Boy Friend' Is It Just To Feel Tech? / Abeg Which One Is Marine Spirit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.