Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay (32968 Views)

Sagay Blasts Fayose: He Is An Irresponsible Clown, An Embarrassment To Nigeria / Patience Jonathan Must Forfeit $15m - EFCC / Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by DonXavi(m): 7:16pm On Sep 11, 2016
I am an ardent supporter of former president Goodluck Jonathan, but if such a huge amount was really found in Mama peshe's account, I think she has some explanations to make.

in the same vien I would also like this anti corruption fight to be extended to those close allies of President Muhamadu Buhari.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by Ddy(m): 7:18pm On Sep 11, 2016
Yyeske:
If the lawyer is a suwegbe, please explain to Nigerians how she earned that money.
first tell us how buruntai earned his billions. idiots

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by Paseus(m): 7:19pm On Sep 11, 2016
saintfellow:
LET aisha buhari explain where she got her billions from. "nonsense.
guy u fall my hand...i expected mre frm u

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by franugo(m): 7:20pm On Sep 11, 2016
ificatchmodeh:
Respect sir..
But prof..you just d run mouth carelessly this days..thought you were actually looking for appointment..you've gotten that..what else?
She is the former first lady of nigeria and held many offices across Africa. don't think that even €50million..should be a problem for her..
You and I knows this..so why d rant?

receive sense ijn! Dt she was d first lady means dt she should have billions in her acct bah? Which blasted offices did she hold 'across africa' dt would result in such plenteous sum of cash Any position dt she held would surely have been one where she'd do more of d giving than d receiving, so pls enlighten us.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 11, 2016
study4free:
Bleep Shit @ I mean no offence but he just ask a question....
'Bleep poo'. This nairaland censorshio nawa o grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by tiwiex(m): 7:23pm On Sep 11, 2016
DabuIIIT:
Go arrest am na,hungry lawyer.

Suwegbe lawyer wey de work like carpenter. Buraitai nko? Thunda faya that him sageycious head there.
grin

I am just tired of all this discoveries and was just reading out of curiosity. You summarised my frustration. What about Buratai? That has been swep under. Not interested in a 2 faced government who dont just give a damn about d rule of law but dont even give a damn about covering up there favouritism for some thieves without feeling remorse. That's a symtop of someone planning to abuse power seriously. Sad.

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by Kenobus: 7:23pm On Sep 11, 2016
Prof Saga is a big disappointment! Is he playing ignorance of Buratai or Danbazau or Tinubu or Fashola or Amaechi or Atiku or Obj etc? Sagay should go and sleep if these people can't be questioned.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 11, 2016
pippimp:

Anyone else see a problem with the above comment? Nigerians truly deserve the leaders they have. What kind of human beings are these people for God's sake. How do you people think? Do you really understand the value of 1 million talk less of 50 million. A woman that has zero skills or intelligence for that matter. Holding public office does not give you the right to loot as you want na.
I wonder o. . . when Barack Obama is only worth $12.2 million and that's even because of sales from his book! Its now Patience Jonathan that has $31 million abi $20 million frozen in one account

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by Kooldude01: 7:24pm On Sep 11, 2016
Bullshit! they think everybody is as dumb as Buhari that does not have investments and business of his own. Sagay thinks $5m is to much for a woman that has been the wife of a deputy governor, governor and president.

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by LeFreakSoChic(f): 7:24pm On Sep 11, 2016
asitis752:
O my God! See all those idiots that borrowed money to buy data to comment on nairaland supporting the thief pej by trying to divert the attention to another thief Buruntai's issue. So because dis government has been shielding burutai means they should also leave dis one? U pple dont even have any sense again. I said it that wailers and the zombies are d number one problem of this country. How many of you people hav eaten this morning? How many of you won't lament before buying two cups of rice? You people are brain-dead

Leave these slow monkeys. No one is saying Buratai and Co are not guilty, you do not see their people accusing other regions of being behind their woes.
She has all that money yet a typical ND woman of her age, inhabiting those villages approaching extinction wakes up to drink ogogoro everyday because of lack of good drinking water. There's a video to prove this.
All her investments are in Abuja yet NDeltans keep complaining of unemployment. Unserious rats.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by tiwiex(m): 7:27pm On Sep 11, 2016
asitis752:
O my God! See all those idiots that borrowed money to buy data to comment on nairaland supporting the thief pej by trying to divert the attention to another thief Buruntai's issue. So because dis government has been shielding burutai means they should also leave dis one? U pple dont even have any sense again. I said it that wailers and the zombies are d number one problem of this country. How many of you people hav eaten this morning? How many of you won't lament before buying two cups of rice? You people are brain-dead

So u agree d government has been SHIELDING Buratai? And u also believe the money Buratai is not a problem for us and Patience is. Fairness is fairness. If dem like, make dem pick her up. No one takes d fight seriously anymore. The money will not affect me and u. The $5 will just vanish. These days, they are very silent on where the money is sef.

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by saintfellow(m): 7:29pm On Sep 11, 2016
Paseus:
guy u fall my hand...i expected mre frm u
BRO aisha buhari and patience jonathan are both wives of powerful men. Patience is a wife to a former governor, vice president, acting president and a president of NIGERIA. so are you saying that she cant afford that money or what? do u know the numerous private business that she runs? what of her hotel in the south? That woman is worth more than 500million dollar. "For the fact that she is a wife to a former president do not mean that every money she has belongs to the government.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by Boyooosa(m): 7:34pm On Sep 11, 2016
DabuIIIT:
Go arrest am na,hungry lawyer.

Suwegbe lawyer wey de work like carpenter. Buraitai nko? Thunda faya that him sageycious head there.
grin
Iwo gan gan ni mumu embarassed 2 pple stole your money, they arrested one (hoping to recoup it) and postpone the other's judgement (believe it or not, Buratai or Buhari is going to face his own Waterloo one day, some day), you sit down there dey type sentiment wetin concern me concern the person wey dem never catch! Are you suggesting that they should not recoup that money from stella abi na patience be her name? Na lie, dem go collect the money back, send her to prison if she no use wisdom and inject the money back into the system so dat it can be useful for you and I. Even if you had conspired with her / them, all of una go hear am. For Buratai and co, time will tell. I hope they repent and do the needful b4 its too late!

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by Paseus(m): 7:35pm On Sep 11, 2016
saintfellow:
BRO aisha buhari and patience jonathan are both wives of powerful men. Patience is a wife to a former governor, vice president, acting president and a president of NIGERIA. so are you saying that she cant afford that money or what? do u know the numerous private business that she runs? what of her hotel in the south? That woman is worth more than 500million dollar. "For the fact that she is a wife to a former president do not mean that every money she has belongs to the government.
now you re making sense...#facts grin
saintfellow:
now you re making sense...#facts
Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by UchaNwababa: 7:42pm On Sep 11, 2016
Waoo so Sweet Nairalander's, Am Just a New here Show me some Love Dear.
Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by seguntijan(m): 7:46pm On Sep 11, 2016
Same people shouting "people are hungry" are now defending patience Jonathan for stealing billions from the poor. Can you ask yourself how many hungry people can be fed by those billions of Naira?

I also heard she said she legitimately worked for her money, abeg which kind work she do? Anyway stealing wasn't corruption in her time, let's see how the lawyers will mitigate today's corruption with then corruption stand

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by RobertOGUNS(m): 7:47pm On Sep 11, 2016
todayboy:

Truth

I totally agree with you.

The fact is that Our past leaders are very corrupt.

The fact is that Buhari prides himself as the Anti Corruption crusader of today's Nigeria which endeared most Nigerians to vote for him.

Despite the fact that the business of government isnt black n white and the Anti Corruption war is a difficult one, as charity begins at home, Buhari should prove to Nigerians that he is impartial by not just probing all opposition members, but also probe n prosecute anybody who is associated with him of any corruption charges or allegations.

But on a lighter note, PEJ no carry last oooo, 20million dollars X #400 = #8,000,000,000 billion.
Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by damon232: 7:48pm On Sep 11, 2016
DabuIIIT:

what is true there,pej didnt deny anything,she says she owns the account.
The sagaycious heads is the chairman of PACAC and is just doing over sabi and busy body..
Sagay is very smart this time around. What is this Itsekiri man up to? Why is he just after this issue? Why has he been sleeping and suddenly up? There have been many cases. So why is this ktichen lawyer just wakening up. Rubbish too many

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by seguntijan(m): 7:52pm On Sep 11, 2016
On Recent discovery of $31.4m and $5m in PGEJ's account
Some people have been asking the job description of PGEJ to have claimed ownership for the frozen $31.4M +$5m (about N14b)
I think that amount is a paltry compared with her actual worth in regards to her work experiences below.
Her CV:
1. A wife to a deputy governor of oil rich Bayelsa State
2. A one time First lady of a substantive governor of oil rich Bayelsa state
3. A one time wife of Vice President of Federal republic of Nigeria
4. Wife of President of Federal republic of Nigeria
5. Chairwoman, office of First Lady of Federal republic of Nigera
6. Chairwoman commission of inquiry on missing Chibok girls
7. Chief Ghost worker in Bayelsa state in the office of permanent secretary
8. Chief whip of Rotimi Amaechi on Rivers politics
9. Chief smear campaign officer against Buhari for PDP
10. Senior political mother to some Niger Delta governors and house of Rep members.
11.Senior commander of all Female comedians
12 CEO of Kontinue.....na only you waka come? Diaris Godooooooh
Thanks to PMB for inaugurating N5.6bn water project in their home town which signify there was no portable water in Otueke. Otueke which produced A governor and a president

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by asitis752: 7:53pm On Sep 11, 2016
Pidggin:

Abacha still has $550m lodged in US account. This is after 20 years of death and multiple retrieval of funds looted by him. What is $5m that a woman of PEJ's influence cannot have? Ask yourself who funds all Aisha Buhari 's programs.

Has Buratai told you how he made his billions?

Hypocrisy is real
the fact is they are all thieves. I don't need to ask how burutai made his billions cos I know no one will answer me but the question is that do I need to go against the government when they decide to probe one of their fellow thieves? Did you read d part that says there is another 15million dollars that that woman didn't open with her name? U expect me to support pej now even when most Nigerians can't eat twice a day? Hell no!
Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 11, 2016
Yyeske:
If the lawyer is a suwegbe, please explain to Nigerians how she earned that money.
..she will explain after burutai has given his explanation

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by shabakm: 7:56pm On Sep 11, 2016
Jengem:
This man is a bastard
Did aishaliburton buhari explain where she makes her own billions?

God punish u
bross sorry if it pains you go and hug a transformer
Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by damon232: 7:56pm On Sep 11, 2016
asitis752:
Who is this riff raff and foolish one sided dunce like Buhari? So if we have not eaten, we should allow Brutai and other known thieves to go free and go after PEJ because she is from south south abi? Don't worry, one day this country will devide. No body will continue to bear all these oppresive acts. All these open disregard for other people of other regions will end one day.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by GoodSide: 7:56pm On Sep 11, 2016
efcc every day..they keep recovering,discovering,freezing ..everything about efcc in dis buharis tenure has ing.
upon the whole recovered loots running into trillions.
we are still stagnant
no safety
no jobs
no water
no fuel
no lights
no free data
no public wifi
bad roads
touts as police
igbo smokers as ndlea and efcc
thieves as governors n ministers
scammers as pastors
ruthless looters everywhere.
ritualists
scammers
upon d whole zillions recovered,discovered and frozen.....
my brother we are still yet hoping and sobing.
no impact of change.
kai

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by fidkaitoo: 7:57pm On Sep 11, 2016
A lawyer?
Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by Pidggin(f): 7:59pm On Sep 11, 2016
doctokwus:

[s]No one in his right senses is doubting that PEJ with her husband GEJ are probably one of the most corrupt people that ever occupied Aso Rock[/s];but what people are saying is,if u are asking PEJ to explain the source of the amount seized,u also have to confiscate those of Buratai and Dambazzau that have also had evidences produced,of having millions of dollars and properties that their legitimate income cud not have accounted for.
The double standard and selectiveness is what is killing the corruption fight.

I am in my right senses and I am doubting it. GEJ and PEJ are not as corrupt as Abacha and other former Northern leaders that stole billions of dollars. FYI, after 20 years of his death, we are still trying to get $550m Abacha lodged in one of his US accounts
Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by freshvine(f): 8:00pm On Sep 11, 2016
These monumental failures keep dancing around Jonathan and his family with their vindictive heart while the economy crumbles. If arresting Jonathan will solve the economic problems please arrest him already and stop this dance of deceit.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by damon232: 8:05pm On Sep 11, 2016
bettercreature:
You are playing with your future.Prof Sagay can never be poor again he is just trying to help us but you are here supporting looters
If its true that Gen Buratai and Dambazzau are corrupt let them enjoy it whilst it last,the next president be it PDP or KOWA will prosecute them
**** So since Brutai and Dambassau are from the north, they should enjoy their loots until pdp takes over abi? There will be no peace if you continue to oppress people. If those you are openly oppressing are too weak that you can do whatever you like, no body is beyond the power of God.
And who told you Sagay is above all things? Very prematured and sounding highly elementary.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by vickylincon(m): 8:05pm On Sep 11, 2016
asitis752:
walahi .. I just dey laugh at their mumuness
Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by consultancy: 8:07pm On Sep 11, 2016
asitis752:
God bless you

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by Pidggin(f): 8:07pm On Sep 11, 2016
asitis752:
the fact is they are all thieves. I don't need to ask how burutai made his billions cos I know no one will answer me but the question is that do I need to go against the government when they decide to probe one of their fellow thieves? Did you read d part that says there is another 15million dollars that that woman didn't open with her name? U expect me to support pej now even when most Nigerians can't eat twice a day? Hell no!

This amount is not too much for someone of her calibre. Explain how Aisha was able to donate N135 million despite her husband claiming humble. How does she get millions to run her programmes? Her bag alone is worth N40m talkless of pure gold wrist watch.

How do you view PEJ? That woman is financially intelligent. Are you saying she should not be worth that much despite being a former first lady or what?

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by origima: 8:18pm On Sep 11, 2016
Am afraid nairaland platform is the best and the worst place to access the reasoning and mentality of Nigerians. Am ashamed!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pigeons Refused To Fly In Imo At Armed Forces Remembrance (video) / Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) / Femi Kayode On The Treatment Given To Ex-NIMASA DG After Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.