Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay (32972 Views)

Sagay Blasts Fayose: He Is An Irresponsible Clown, An Embarrassment To Nigeria / Patience Jonathan Must Forfeit $15m - EFCC / Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by bashydemy(m): 5:29pm On Sep 12, 2016
DabuIIIT:

you be fire work na,owo pò,abi? So do do sumtin.. I dey see una fast and furiously for ota jungle....abi u dey need4speed for nothing? grin grin

I don't know what you talking about man.
Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by MinCeteris: 5:50pm On Sep 12, 2016
Behind all looters and thieves are our Brothers from the yeast.
Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by Ovamboland(m): 10:34am On Sep 13, 2016
ificatchmodeh:

It all depend on personal principles..
What would you say about Putin.russian president?

That's why more Nigerians will play the American visa lottery and not Russian lottery if they start one. The American leaders don't brazenly amass the commonwealth like Putin who is also a billionaire from state resources and the way our own just first lady amassed money in pseudo accounts.

Many wailers support the stealing of commonwealth by their own preferred politician but will book the first ticket to relocate permanently to a country where what they vehemently support here cannot or hardly happens
Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by DaBullIT(m): 12:07pm On Oct 09, 2016
Stop wasting your time, someone created a thread about this, that profile is no longer active, they've done thier worst
GMBuhari:

I already connected the dots and I sent it to appropriate sections, how can you be a mod, greenback dabuiiit, GMbuharii, htwooow, iceberg3 all at the same time, Na only you waka come?

The banned dabullit, htwoow hahaha haha any sane person would know these are original and different people, with different views but your insanity and direction is constant just like the mind of the fuccccckkerrs who introduced this shyyyttt ,

You use the same fonts,
You all support Biafra
You all hate buhari,
You all adore corruption,
You promote Biafra,
You know when others are banned,
You know the length of their ban
You come online to gloat about it
You insult abuse reputable nairalanders with your fake names so that those will think I'm insulting them

With your seven and counting usernames that never gets banned even from violating at least 5 rules everyday especially, insults, promoting secession, it's clear that you are a moderator and all my complaints never gets attended to

It doesn't take a genius to connect the dots, I did that 3 weeks ago, stop speculating and bury your head in shame

Seun, lalasticlala, oamj4, Cao make una no overlook this folly instead check my points and valid or disprove as appropriate
Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by GMbuharii: 8:49pm On Oct 17, 2016
DaBullIT:
Stop wasting your time, someone created a thread about this, that profile is no longer active, they've done thier worst

op,pej's enemies shall all perish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Biafra: Hausa In Onitsha Go Into Hiding- The Punch / A military vehicle pockmarked with bullet holes / Ahmed Lawan Visits Dino Melaye With His Support Group Over Death Of Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.