Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay (32958 Views)

Sagay Blasts Fayose: He Is An Irresponsible Clown, An Embarrassment To Nigeria / Patience Jonathan Must Forfeit $15m - EFCC / Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by Nonso92(m): 8:18pm On Sep 11, 2016
[quote author=study4free
“We, therefore, wondered why the accounts were not opened in her name if she had nothing to hide. In fact, we later found out that her personal account, which bears her name, has a balance of $5m. One wonders where a person, who has never held a government position, got the money from. She was not our initial target but she certainly has questions to answer.”
[/quote]
So it's only people that hold government positions that are allowed to have that kind of money?? undecided undecided
Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by ebenholer(m): 8:19pm On Sep 11, 2016
I think I want to see this prosecution of Patience Jonathan to end. But mind u, efcc is making me to believe all the people in this present government has no case to answer as long as such person is a member of ruling party APC, and Nigerians are trying to crucify US congress men for his statement aagainst Nigeria. Where is this present government when 1 Cedis of Ghana is equivalent to 75naira, 1 Dollars is equivalent to 425naira, 1 British Pound is equivalent to 526naira. What a failing government!

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by anonimi: 8:19pm On Sep 11, 2016
Has Sagay received explanation first from Aisha Halliburton and her pretender husband?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2151923_10959780101527066886056781674305683697845804n_jpeg88571234fc99d5765ef94ba8883de888

4 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by ollyruffy: 8:19pm On Sep 11, 2016
Madam Patience. Oya over to you. Can you explain how you earned this money before the account is froze? Going!!!

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by Freelancer2015(m): 8:20pm On Sep 11, 2016
Leave Patience alone. Which politician in Nigeria can boast of not stealing a dime, Even Buhari's and his wife? With all the recovered money, what good has it done to Nigeria?
Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by histemple: 8:20pm On Sep 11, 2016
bettercreature:
You are playing with your future.Prof Sagay can never be poor again he is just trying to help us but you are here supporting looters
If its true that Gen Buratai and Dambazzau are corrupt let them enjoy it whilst it last,the next president be it PDP or KOWA will prosecute them

So, why can't this present president probe and prosecute Buratai and Dambazzu?

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by WINNERMENTALITY: 8:20pm On Sep 11, 2016
Na this kind of selective punishment make we wan push one man into gutter oneday... U catch me and person say we wan cross road where pedestrian bridge dey.

Na so the security man hold me like theif o, come dey communicate with the other man for their language, after sometime, he leave the man to go, na so craze wan catch me o. I nearly did something crazy that day if not for passerby that told me to leave the man and walk away that nothing will happen.

If Efcc cant bring Burutia, Dambazzu and sentence them then they should stop harrassing SS and SE people in the name of anti-corruption... This nonsense is getting out of hand.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by Katyusha(m): 8:25pm On Sep 11, 2016
DabuIIIT:
Go arrest am na,hungry lawyer.

Suwegbe lawyer wey de work like carpenter. Buraitai nko? Thunda faya that him sageycious head there.
grin
Is it Buratai's money.
You people think through the anus.
Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by Abagworo(m): 8:28pm On Sep 11, 2016
The truth is that Patience Jonathan is an illiterate and it affects her reasoning. Most of Jonathan's strategic errors can easily be linked to her as she doesn't understand how things work. I can remember when 6 cultists were arrested with AK47 rifles in Rivers State that she openly canvassed for their immediate release using her powers as 1st lady.

http://www.herald.ng/jonathans-wife-orders-release-suspected-thugs-rivers-report/

I don't even think the accounts belong to her

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/09/former-first-lady-patience-jonathan-claims-ownership-of-frozen-31-4-million/

but she just claimed them to use her influence as former 1st lady to kill the case. She being shallow minded does not understand that she could be jailed and nothing will happen than her people declaring war and dying in millions. I just wonder how Jonathan got along with such a myopic woman all these years. Tufiakwa!
Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 11, 2016
Yyeske:
If the lawyer is a suwegbe, please explain to Nigerians how she earned that money.
This sounds funny and stupid. They should also ask all the unemployed youths where they get the food they eat to survive since they have on work that earn them income.

The lawyer has proven to be corrupt for saying "how can someone without any political office have such amount?" in other words, if she had had a political office, she is qualified to have such amount. What a shame.

You should know that the sagay of a man was only trying to insult mama P After she boldly came out to claim her money.
Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by Naijiant: 8:35pm On Sep 11, 2016
Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 11, 2016
Abagworo:
The truth is that Patience Jonathan is an illiterate and it affects her reasoning. Most of Jonathan's strategic errors can easily be linked to her as she doesn't understand how things work. I can remember when 6 cultists were arrested with AK47 rifles in Rivers State that she openly canvassed for their immediate release using her powers as 1st lady.

http://www.herald.ng/jonathans-wife-orders-release-suspected-thugs-rivers-report/

I don't even think the accounts belong to her

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/09/former-first-lady-patience-jonathan-claims-ownership-of-frozen-31-4-million/

but she just claimed them to use her influence as former 1st lady to kill the case. She being shallow minded does not understand that she could be jailed and nothing will happen than her people declaring war and dying in millions. I just wonder how Jonathan got along with such a myopic woman all these years. Tufiakwa!
even after the lawyer provided evidence that her claim was true, you still prefer to prove that you hold a masters in illiteracy. I hope you get paid soon.

4 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by ificatchmodeh: 8:42pm On Sep 11, 2016
pippimp:

Anyone else see a problem with the above comment? Nigerians truly deserve the leaders they have. What kind of human beings are these people for God's sake. How do you people think? Do you really understand the value of 1 million talk less of 50 million. A woman that has zero skills or intelligence for that matter. Holding public office does not give you the right to loot as you want na.

If you think any office in the presidency is like your oga office..how do you mean? Don't the know what the office of the first lady is..why is aisha buhari still running the office,even after you president promised to shut it.
To start with..how old are you? Are you a public officer? Do you have any experience on how a common public office isrun and maintain..like directors office..
You know what is legitimate deals in government or you think buhari don't run personal legitimate deals with his office?
What is Zahra doing in government? How did she raise money to build blocks somewhere in the north and it was even celebrated..you people just want to talk and criticise cos of your hate for patience..
Or you think Mitchell Obama..don't have much more. Than that..
Una go just the make noise.."nigerian deserve the president they have"where in the actual sense na una be the real mumu..must you even. Show you stupid ignorance here..

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by Rexnegro(m): 8:43pm On Sep 11, 2016
asitis752:
O my God! See all those idiots that borrowed money to buy data to comment on nairaland supporting the thief pej by trying to divert the attention to another thief Buruntai's issue. So because dis government has been shielding burutai means they should also leave dis one? U pple dont even have any sense again. I said it that wailers and the zombies are d number one problem of this country. How many of you people hav eaten this morning? How many of you won't lament before buying two cups of rice? You people are brain-dead
if You dey live in my area You go don tire for wailers Over here for their dirty sentiments, wailers here are body dead not just brain alone.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 11, 2016
Yyeske:
If the lawyer is a suwegbe, please explain to Nigerians how she earned that money.
Ask mrs Buhari where she got N30m she once donated.
A wife of a former vice governor to governor to vice President to acting President to President GCFR. Are you zombies saying that she had not invested in her whole life before If it is Aisha Buhari, zombies will say she owned saloon. Go and ask emir Sanusi how he is making billions with just a phone call sitting in his garden. Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by ificatchmodeh: 8:44pm On Sep 11, 2016
franugo:

receive sense ijn! Dt she was d first lady means dt she should have billions in her acct bah? Which blasted offices did she hold 'across africa' dt would result in such plenteous sum of cash Any position dt she held would surely have been one where she'd do more of d giving than d receiving, so pls enlighten us.

And you receive brain...
What do you know about office of the president and offices in the presidency? Everybody wan talk...kids everywhere
Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by laz0068(m): 8:45pm On Sep 11, 2016
U can imagine, wen will it stop? Dis people really rape dis nation dry.
Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by Deepfreezer(m): 8:45pm On Sep 11, 2016
This Sagay guy need to be flogged properly

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by Felincous(m): 8:47pm On Sep 11, 2016
Now I c that 16yrs of PDP rule has replace some pple's brain with stupidity...... c their cmmnts. I pity the poor cos poverty is frm the mind

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by oluwasegun007(m): 8:47pm On Sep 11, 2016
i stand with mama peace on this one..... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by asitis752: 8:49pm On Sep 11, 2016
Pidggin:

This amount is not too much for someone of her calibre. Explain how Aisha was able to donate N135 million despite her husband claiming humble. How does she get millions to run her programmes? Her bag alone is worth N40m talkless of pure gold wrist watch.

How do you view PEJ? That woman is financially intelligent. Are you saying she should not be worth that much despite being a former first lady or what?
convert 20million dollars to naira and lets see. And why are you sounding as if I'm supporting any of dem?I'll even prefer to support pej if it's a must for me because we are from the same region but the fact is theydont all care maybe I exist or not. They only care about securing avery bright future for their unborn grand children

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by pippimp(m): 9:00pm On Sep 11, 2016
ificatchmodeh:

If you think any office in the presidency is like your oga office..how do you mean? Don't the know what the office of the first lady is..why is aisha buhari still running the office,even after you president promised to shut it.
To start with..how old are you? Are you a public officer? Do you have any experience on how a common public office isrun and maintain..like directors office..
You know what is legitimate deals in government or you think buhari don't run personal legitimate deals with his office?
What is Zahra doing in government? How did she raise money to build blocks somewhere in the north and it was even celebrated..you people just want to talk and criticise cos of your hate for patience..
Or you think Mitchell Obama..don't have much more. Than that..
Una go just the make noise.."nigerian deserve the president they have"where in the actual sense na una be the real mumu..must you even. Show you stupid ignorance here..

Talking about stupidity, we need to look no further than the disjointed post you just wrote. What exactly is your point? If i had to put together the jigsaw puzzle you call an opinion, you are basically saying what and how every corrupt person in Nigeria thinks. That based on the public office you hold gives you the opportunity and right to amass wealth. How is it possible that people like you still exist in the world. And worse still, you breath the same air we all breathe. How about you do us all a favor and go commit suicide because you are cheating us by breathing the same air we breathe. You should be paying for it. You don't deserve the brain you were given because you don't use it. And lastly, comparing Mitchell Obama to Patience Jonathan is an insult and you should be shot for it.

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by olumide4christ: 9:03pm On Sep 11, 2016
beautiful232:
You people should look into Nigerian economic

and leave what's not your business

have you people forgotten who her husband is??

now let me remind you

her husband is the Ex president of this country

so she can have lots of money in her account

How did she get the ''lots of money in her account''...that's the question.... what is the salary and remunerations of a president's wife per month; what's the salary of a vice president's wife per month; what's the salary of a governor's wife per month; what's the salary of a university professor's wife..at least those are the posts her husband has held in his career; what are the worth of her personal businesses?? These are the ways to arrive at the answer & connect the dots.

Only in Nigeria will you have the wife of an ex-president having such amount of money without having a charity foundation like what Hillary Clinton or Bill Gates where people contribute thousands and millions of dollars and some of the citizens will say it is okay. In a sane country, these looters will be headed for the courts, prison or even death row in places like China where some of you go to do business.

We have become so used to corruption that we support looters...I believe some people will still vote for Goodluck and Patience in 2019 to continue the corruption if they indicated interest.

Una never suffer reach Keep on supporting corruption oooo...I know that even in this recession, it will be well with those who stand for truth and not support evil, we shall smile....God himself said..." woe to him who calls evil good and good evil, who makes light as darkness and darkness as light.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by billyG(m): 9:11pm On Sep 11, 2016
She is d Reason why dollars is scarce,Thieves God will punish them & their supporters.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by olumide4christ: 9:13pm On Sep 11, 2016
pippimp:

Anyone else see a problem with the above comment? Nigerians truly deserve the leaders they have. What kind of human beings are these people for God's sake. How do you people think? Do you really understand the value of 1 million talk less of 50 million. A woman that has zero skills or intelligence for that matter. Holding public office does not give you the right to loot as you want na.

@the bolded, Sir, you hit the nail on the head, you got it spot on....tomorrow they will say things are hard...this Buhari sef... yet they support the people that made things hard for them... which former president left Nigeria in a bad situation the way Goodluck and Patience did when they left office; is it Obasanjo who left Excess Crude Account for us, Yar'adua, Abdulsalam, even the so-called bad Abacha...his corruption was not like the immediate past govt.

in these recession, It will always be well for ONLY those who support righteousness and honesty...so says God in his word, the Bible.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by liongirl: 9:15pm On Sep 11, 2016
there is nothing wrong in fighting corruption but pls investigate all the past first ladies then we will know were there allowances are paid to
study4free:

http://punchng.com/efcc-free-probe-patience-jonathan-sagay/

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by ificatchmodeh: 9:15pm On Sep 11, 2016
pippimp:

Talking about stupidity, we need to look no further than the disjointed post you just wrote. What exactly is your point? If i had to put together the jigsaw puzzle you call an opinion, you are basically saying what and how every corrupt person in Nigeria thinks. That based on the public office you hold gives you the opportunity and right to amass wealth. How is it possible that people like you still exist in the world. And worse still, you breath the same air we all breathe. How about you do us all a favor and go commit suicide because you are cheating us all by breathing the same air we breathe. You should be paying for it. You don't deserve the brain you were given because you don't use it. And lastly, comparing Mitchell Obama to Patience Jonathan is an insult and you should be shot for it.

Said this people ain't get brains..is not a joke. Is for real..haaa! this your blaa blaa blaa is it for you..
I asked you..how government is run..you begin talk mumish...
Do you know what's is legitimate deal in governance?
What is Zahra doing in the presidency.?just because she is the daughter of you presido? And she is raking in millions everyday..is that corruption or is she stealing public funds?
No be type nonsense be say my pikin get sense..
Tell your bubu to arrest her..or you think she is stupid telling you that the money belongs to her?
Your only the stupid one here cos you don't know what her office mean..
Ignorance everywhere...learn them no wan learn..na to d feed on garbage...
Tire for this zombie them

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by liongirl: 9:20pm On Sep 11, 2016
thank you for the clarification. the early this government start performing before we are counted among the poorest country in Africa the better for us
ificatchmodeh:

Said this people ain't get brains..is not a joke. Is for real..haaa or this your blaa blaa blaa is it for you..
I asked you..how government is run..you begin talk mumish...
Do you know what's is legitimate deal in governance?
What is Zahra doing in the presidency.?just because she is the daughter of you presido? And she is raking in millions everyday..is that corruption or is she stealing public funds?
No be type nonsense be say my pikin get sense..
Tell your bubu to arrest her..or you think she is stupid telling you that the money belongs to her?
Your only the stupid one here cos you don't know what her office mean..
Ignorance everywhere...learn them no wan learn..na to d feed on garbage...
Tire for this zombie them
Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by ificatchmodeh: 9:27pm On Sep 11, 2016
liongirl:
thank you for the clarification. the early this government start performing before we are counted among the poorest country in Africa the better for us

Appreciate..
The government of deceit..has reformatted some brains,so they don't reason again..they don't understand anything..they just reason without asking..and insult as if that's will solve their frustration. Too bad.
Guess it's called zombeism..

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by dboitee: 9:28pm On Sep 11, 2016
her trending funny videos on youtube nko grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 11, 2016
BEFORE 2015 ELECTION
GENERAL PMB TOLD US HE TOOK BANK LOAN TO BUY APC PRESIDENTIAL FORM ?

AFTER 2015 ELECTION
THE WIFE OF THE PRESIDENT IS GOING ROUND THE COUNTRY DONATING 30 - 50 MILLION NAIRA EVERY MONTH, WHERE DID SHE SUDDENLY GET MONEY FROM, WHAT IS EFCC DOING ABOUT THIS..
SHE ALSO TRAVELS ROUND THE WORLD WITH GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS, USING THE SAME FGN PLANES LOCALLY AS PEJ USED. WHO IS FUNDING THESE ACTIVITIES AND FOR WHAT PURPOSE.?
WHERE ARE THE SO CALLED ANTI CORRUPTION CRUSADERS.?

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by ehikwe22: 9:30pm On Sep 11, 2016
Wailers don't support corruption. All they ask for is that the war on corruption shouldn't be the main focus of this government and recovery of looted funds shouldn't be the main source of revenue for this government. And also they should stop fighting corruption with lies and propaganda. inflating figures and accusing people wrongly. PDP prosecuted lots of their members. even jailed some. I'm yet to see an APC members investigated

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari With Governors Of Lagos, Borno And Kwara States In Japan / Fayose Hugged His Wife During Celebraion Of Women's Day In Ekiti / Buhari Must Resign - Gov Fayose Fights Garba Shehu On Channels Tv [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.