Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,299 members, 7,811,890 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay (32959 Views)

Sagay Blasts Fayose: He Is An Irresponsible Clown, An Embarrassment To Nigeria / Patience Jonathan Must Forfeit $15m - EFCC / Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by Decryptor(m): 2:00am On Sep 12, 2016
Yyeske:
If the lawyer is a suwegbe, please explain to Nigerians how she earned that money.

Let Aisha explain how she earned N170m which she donated to IDPs before her husband became president and why she has abandoned the same IDPs now before PEJ can explain anything.
Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by InvertedHammer: 4:12am On Sep 12, 2016
/
I love the fact that it seems that Buhari is chasing SE/SW/SS looters.

If Jonathan or OBJ had chased NE/NW/N Central looters, Nigeria would have been in a better position.

If it is a witch-hunt, let it continue. The southerners misused their opportunities to develop the south. Their problems!

Nobody is fighting for the masses. Rather the masses are saying, "They protected your looting, so you should protect their looting. If you intend to chase looters, chase all looters". Too bad the world doesn't work like that. Buhari is not there to fight the war your cowardly southern Presidents refused to fight. The world is not utopia.

The fact that the SS/SE/SW are still defending the losers from their ends that acted as Presidents for 14years goaded by the few profiteers in their midst is mind-numbing. OBJ couldn't fix Lagos-Ibadan ecpressway in his backyard. Atleast GEJ finished the Benin-Ore freeway. A typical Igbo man will stand in traffic for hours crossing the rickety River Niger bridge, then proceed through the hell called Enugu-Osha expressway yet continue to shout "GEJ hero" because the likes of Arthur Ezeh, Peter Obi, Uba clan, Achike Udenwa, Iwuanyanwu, etc (all profiteers) convinced them to say so even when facts on the ground are pointing otherwise.

Buhari needs to tighten the belt more. I now believe that Buhari is a God-sent President to reset the brains of Nigerians. Most people usually learn the hard way. A bag of rice at N100,000? That will be awesome!
\
\
Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by falufosi(m): 5:27am On Sep 12, 2016
was expecting this. I know Dudafa in person.he uses chopper anytime he comes to bayelsa state during Jonathan regime. S.A Domestic imagine.
Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by DabuIIIT: 8:06am On Sep 12, 2016
Boyooosa:

Iwo gan gan ni mumu embarassed 2 pple stole your money, they arrested one (hoping to recoup it) and postpone the other's judgement (believe it or not, Buratai or Buhari is going to face his own Waterloo one day, some day), you sit down there dey type sentiment wetin concern me concern the person wey dem never catch! Are you suggesting that they should not recoup that money from stella abi na patience be her name? Na lie, dem go collect the money back, send her to prison if she no use wisdom and inject the money back into the system so dat it can be useful for you and I. Even if you had conspired with her / them, all of una go hear am. For Buratai and co, time will tell. I hope they repent and do the needful b4 its too late!

i hope u aint like this in life,jumping b4 looking,taking decisions b4 thinking and regreting later. I have no business with buratai or pej,you all should leave the relevant authorities to do their job and find them innocent or guilty b4 judging. Its pretty pissing the way you guys foam in the mouth when the names of certain nigerians are mentioned,its easy to smell out the hatred..am not pej's advocate buh its funny that folks like u and that 'sagai' head were invicible and speechless when the likes of buratai and danbazzau were mentioned. Kontinu..
Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by godwinkessi: 8:16am On Sep 12, 2016
asitis752:
O my God! See all those idiots that borrowed money to buy data to comment on nairaland supporting the thief pej by trying to divert the attention to another thief Buruntai's issue just because of apc pdp politics. So because dis government has been shielding burutai means they should also leave dis one? U pple dont even have any sense again. I said it that wailers and the zombies are d number one problem of this country. How many of you people hav eaten this morning? How many of you won't lament before buying two cups of rice? You people are brain-dead
Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 12, 2016
Abagworo:

Lol. Your generation cannot stand the least educated in my family. Which ever way she is full of herself because of some reasons that don't exist other than staking the lives of her own people.
I am right and you are wrong. It can only imply that you are yet to have a family.
The lawyer said mama P has a special debit card that she uses to withdraw from the account. Thats all the proof she need provide. Get the card and confirm if her claims are true.
And please, go and start having your family so you can send them to a better school that my generation attended or would.
Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by Deadlytruth(m): 8:49am On Sep 12, 2016
bettercreature:
You are playing with your future.Prof Sagay can never be poor again he is just trying to help us but you are here supporting looters
If its true that Gen Buratai and Dambazzau are corrupt let them enjoy it whilst it last,the next president be it PDP or KOWA will prosecute them

When Ribadu politicized EFCC and was thereby harassing only Obansajo's political foes especially of the AC back then while ignoring OBJ's PDP loyalists whose more massive corrupt acts were more evidenced some Nigerians consoled themselves with utterances similar to yours above. We were asked whether those AC guys were not really corrupt and told that another government would come and probe OBJ and those his allies too. But this is almost 10 years afterwards and three different governments has come after OBJ but NONE of them has probed OBJ and those his allies as we were told would happen by those who defended the highly selective anti-corruption war of OBJ. The irony is that OBJ may never really be probed by any future government.
Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by bashydemy(m): 8:52am On Sep 12, 2016
DabuIIIT:
Go arrest am na,hungry lawyer.

Suwegbe lawyer wey de work like carpenter. Buraitai nko? Thunda faya that him sageycious head there.
grin

Stupidity is when you struggle to buy data to defend someone who stole your $20m, then we must know the person who placed a curse on you to appease him/her to free you"
Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by bashydemy(m): 9:17am On Sep 12, 2016
DabuIIIT:

who is supporting looters,their stuppid investigations shud be even not mono..efcc hasnt invited her yet,the courts havent found her guilty and an ordinary u is judging and calling her a looter already,fine bah..where were u and that sagaycious carpenter when burantashi and danbazau were mentioned as having manshions and properties in dubai,a claim/allegation they didnt deny? I bet they aint joking with ur future,bah? Maybe they are playing ludo with it.
Fyi,i am running 2 RSA.

Stop supporting corruption and looters, When Buratai issue was raised he defended him self and also said he already declared his assets wth the CCB and CCB confirm that. Beside Buratai own one of the Largest snake farm in Africa

https://www.nairaland.com/2467388/chief-of-army-staff-buratai-playing-large-snake

He is also an army General... Now tell us where did PEJ work, How did he get that money.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by bashydemy(m): 9:36am On Sep 12, 2016
TrueSenator:
See Sagay see Aprokolistic tendency ooohhhhh shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Where have you been all these while? Where were you when Herdsmen kill Nigerians in the NC and SE

Have you declared your assesst? if not, just stay quiet angry angry angry angry angry angry

#declareyourassetbeforeyoutalk or #submityourtaxclearancebeforeyoutalk

Nairaland is full of people with dead brain, They said someone stole more and he asking where is he when herdsmen killing is he the Minister of defense?

He is doing his work, He is the special advisory commitee on corruption and this case has to do with corruption.
Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by bashydemy(m): 9:56am On Sep 12, 2016
cktheluckyman:
will you shutup hungry lawyer.I just hate hypocrisy.This idiot kept mute during the Burutanshi saving scandal but has suddenly found his voice.You can continue to rant Nothing go happen

Stupidity is when you struggle to buy data to defend someone who stole your $20m, then we must know the person who placed a curse on you to appease him to free you"

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by Boyooosa(m): 9:58am On Sep 12, 2016
DabuIIIT:

i hope u aint like this in life,jumping b4 looking,taking decisions b4 thinking and regreting later. I have no business with buratai or pej,you all should leave the relevant authorities to do their job and find them innocent or guilty b4 judging. Its pretty pissing the way you guys foam in the mouth when the names of certain nigerians are mentioned,its easy to smell out the hatred..am not pej's advocate buh its funny that folks like u and that 'sagai' head were invicible and speechless when the likes of buratai and danbazzau were mentioned. Kontinu..
I took time to go through your post (over and over) but I did not see any reason for me to reply you because I dont really understand what your point is (not in this particular post you sent in ).
But for me to justify my earlier text; my point is I (we) cant afford to let go any case of embezzlement of public funds by Public Office Holder(s) either present or past, regardless of their party affiliation, relationship, tribe, class or office. In my earlier text, I mentioned that either 'Buratai or Buhari', anyone that steals our money MUST be prosecuted and the funds shall be returned back to our Treasury for the good running of our great nation. Wetin com concern me concern PEJu abi wetin wetin? Na who she epp? I did not mention that they should prosecute without adequate trial and eventually found her guilty (normal proceedings should take place ofcourse) all i care for is IF she is found guilty, they should recoup the money from her and IF she does not respect her personality, they should let her depend on RATION for the time due. Shikena!!! I dont know the inspiration you used to mention me tho undecided
Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by Boyooosa(m): 10:08am On Sep 12, 2016
bashydemy:

Stupidity is when you struggle to buy data to defend someone who stole your $20m, then we must know the person who placed a curse on you to appease him to free you"
No mind am. You know, people are going through a lot through this hard-time (hardship) we are facing in this country. A lot my brother: Some pple are internally/secretly insane but they wear good clothe and have MB on their device. So, you will not suspect anything. Wallahi!!!

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by Boyooosa(m): 10:12am On Sep 12, 2016
bashydemy:

Nairaland is full of people with dead brain, They said someone stole more and he asking where is he when herdsmen killing is he the Minister of defense?

He is doing his work, He is the special advisory commitee on corruption and this case has to do with corruption.
You sef get tym o, u still dey answer this kind ONE shocked You no read in post very well? Read it again and reflect your sincere discovery....O gi di gan!

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by Boyooosa(m): 10:17am On Sep 12, 2016
Deadlytruth:

When Ribadu politicized EFCC and was thereby harassing only Obansajo's political foes especially of the AC back then while ignoring OBJ's PDP loyalists whose more massive corrupt acts were more evidenced some Nigerians consoled themselves with utterances similar to yours above. We were asked whether those AC guys were not really corrupt and told that another government would come and probe OBJ and those his allies too. But this is almost 10 years afterwards and three different governments has come after OBJ but NONE of them has probed OBJ and those his allies as we were told would happen by those who defended the highly selective anti-corruption war of OBJ. The irony is that OBJ may never really be probed by any future government.
Make your wish known bro, just 100 letters would have communicated your mind.
Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by NaijaHotGuy: 12:12pm On Sep 12, 2016
Didnt u guys clicked to watch her pay per click youtube vid of her dearis god o, nw u want to knw how she got her money frm
Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by DabuIIIT: 12:18pm On Sep 12, 2016
bashydemy:

Stop supporting corruption and looters, When Buratai issue was raised he defended him self and also said he already declared his assets wth the CCB and CCB confirm that. Beside Buratai own one of the Largest snake farm in Africa

https://www.nairaland.com/2467388/chief-of-army-staff-buratai-playing-large-snake

He is also an army General... Now tell us where did PEJ work, How did he get that money.

theres no point argueing with a fixated mind like you...you might break up and i dont wanna be held accountable for that,so mr whoever you are,get lost..
And mr gud citizen,why are you promoting the economy of cotonou at the expense of your beloved nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by bashydemy(m): 12:23pm On Sep 12, 2016
DabuIIIT:

theres no point argueing with a fixated mind like you...you might break up and i dont wanna be held accountable for that,so mr whoever you are,get lost..
And mr gud citizen,why are you promoting the economy of cotonou at the expense of your beloved nigeria?

Hahaha Mr corruption we are putting you on check, corruption runs in your blood that's why it mean nothing to you for someone that stole $20million look normal to you....

I based in Cotonou and have been here for almost a decade but that does not mean i don't contribute to my country.
Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by DabuIIIT: 12:40pm On Sep 12, 2016
bashydemy:

Hahaha Mr corruption we are putting you on check, corruption runs in your blood that's why it mean nothing to you for someone that stole $20million look normal to you....

I based in Cotonou and have been here for almost a decade but that does not mean i don't contribute to my country.

lolss and they told you in the ewa agoyin sch u dropped out from that an accused is guilty b4 prosecution,huh? Hehehehe pls,dont spread zombieic zoogerianism in cotonou o,concentrate on ua fire work..bwahahahahahahahahahaha...

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by franugo(m): 1:50pm On Sep 12, 2016
ificatchmodeh:

And you receive brain...
What do you know about office of the president and offices in the presidency? Everybody wan talk...kids everywhere

Like i said, enlighten us.
Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 12, 2016
You are absolutely correct.....because you are one of them lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

bashydemy:

Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by bashydemy(m): 2:41pm On Sep 12, 2016
TrueSenator:
You are absolutely correct.....because you are one of them lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Please have you eaten this morning? because you guys have been complaining of hunger lately since no free money and few of the sources you have access to one have been busted how many remain? If i could remember you guys started crying of hunger immediately Fayose account was frozen.
Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by DabuIIIT: 3:16pm On Sep 12, 2016
bashydemy:

cant even see the thrash u farted out..buh u ranted about a guaranteed thunder....well my own God is the owner of LIGHTENING. It is the lightening that stikes not the thunder. (i told u not to spread your illiteratic zombieic zoogerianism there) and talking about lightening and your thunder,which you yourself brought about here,thank God you have a family and business..pele o,model zoogerian..

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 12, 2016
keep listing your pains cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

bashydemy:
Please have you eaten this morning? because you guys have been complaining of hunger lately since no free money and few of the sources you have access to one have been busted how many remain? If i could remember you guys started crying of hunger immediately Fayose account was frozen.
Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by bashydemy(m): 4:06pm On Sep 12, 2016
DabuIIIT:

cant even see the thrash u farted out..buh u ranted about a guaranteed thunder....well my own God is the owner of LIGHTENING. It is the lightening that stikes not the thunder. (i told u not to spread your illiteratic zombieic zoogerianism there) and talking about lightening and your thunder,which you yourself brought about here,thank God you have a family and business..pele o,model zoogerian..

Sorry have you eaten? because you and your co wailers have been shouting hunger since Fayose account have been freeze and now that they have freeze PEJ account hope hunger won't kill you guys?
Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by bashydemy(m): 4:12pm On Sep 12, 2016
TrueSenator:
keep listing your pains cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lol what pain? hahaha you and your co wailers have been feeling and shouting of pain and hunger ever since Fayose have got Frozen, Hope no be same na hunger go kill una now that they have freeze PEJ account?
Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by DabuIIIT: 4:39pm On Sep 12, 2016
bashydemy:

Sorry have you eaten? because you and your co wailers have been shouting hunger since Fayose account have been "freeze" and now that they have "freeze" PEJ account hope hunger won't kill you guys?

NEPA BILL DEGREE HOLDER..FREEZE KÒ,FREEZER NI..lolsss
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by bashydemy(m): 5:01pm On Sep 12, 2016
DabuIIIT:

NEPA BILL DEGREE HOLDER..FREEZE KÒ,FREEZER NI..lolsss
grin grin grin
\

continue fooling yourself, What else do you have to say?
Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by DabuIIIT: 5:03pm On Sep 12, 2016
bashydemy:
\
continue fooling yourself, What else do you have to say?
that u mustnt spread your ZZ there lols grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by bashydemy(m): 5:15pm On Sep 12, 2016
DabuIIIT:

that u mustnt spread your ZZ there
lols grin grin grin
Okay but how we go do the hunger matter that rampage in wailers camp now?
Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by DabuIIIT: 5:21pm On Sep 12, 2016
bashydemy:
Okay but how we go do the hunger matter that rampage in wailers camp now?

you be fire work na,owo pò,abi? So do do sumtin.. I dey see una fast and furiously for ota jungle....abi u dey need4speed for nothing? grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fayose Hugged His Wife During Celebraion Of Women's Day In Ekiti / "It Will Be Suicidal To Threaten Saraki & Dogara" - Osinbajo / APC Vows To Punish Amosun After Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.