Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay (32957 Views)

Sagay Blasts Fayose: He Is An Irresponsible Clown, An Embarrassment To Nigeria / Patience Jonathan Must Forfeit $15m - EFCC / Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by olumide4christ: 9:32pm On Sep 11, 2016
origima:
Am afraid nairaland platform is the best and the worst place to access the reasoning and mentality of Nigerians. Am ashamed!!!

VERY VERY TRUE...THAT'S WHY FOR QUITE A WHILE, I HAVE AVOIDED THIS POLITICS SECTION....IDEOLOGY WISE, NIGERIA IS ALREADY A FAILED STATE...IT NEEDS GOD'S REVIVAL!!
Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by Pidggin(f): 9:34pm On Sep 11, 2016
asitis752:
convert 20million dollars to naira and lets see. And why are you sounding as if I'm supporting any of dem?I'll even prefer to support pej if it's a must for me because we are from the same region but the fact is theydont all care maybe I exist or not. They only care about securing avery bright future for their unborn grand children

Her husband was a former deputy governor of Bayelsa state, Governor of Bayelsa state, Vice president of Nigeria and President of Nigeria, not to mention she was a perm secretary. These are positions of influence and favor. It means when you come up with a business idea you will have investors and sponsors by virtue of your position. It means companies and businesses will want to identify with you, etc

With the above positions of influence her husband occupied if she isn't legitimately worth over $50m she must be a financial illiterate. If I was in her shoes, I would come up with multiple pet projects, I will also have many businesses and use my influence to get legitimate contracts which I will implement fully with profit, I will deal in real estate and gold trading, not to mention multiple investments.

Do you think people are stupid? From my financial analysis above don't you think I will be legitimately worth more than that if I was in her shoes? You guys have no case abeg, all this distractions while the masses are dying of hunger, smh

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by beautiful232(f): 9:42pm On Sep 11, 2016
olumide4christ:

How did she get the ''lots of money in her account''...that's the question.... what is the salary and remunerations of a president's wife per month; what's the salary of a vice president's wife per month; what's the salary of a governor's wife per month; what's the salary of a university professor's wife..at least those are the posts her husband has held in his career; what are the worth of her personal businesses?? These are the ways to arrive at the answer & connect the dots.

Only in Nigeria will you have the wife of an ex-president having such amount of money without having a charity foundation like what Hillary Clinton or Bill Gates where people contribute thousands and millions of dollars and some of the citizens will say it is okay. In a sane country, these looters will be headed for the courts, prison or even death row in places like China where some of you go to do business.

We have become so used to corruption that we support looters...I believe some people will still vote for Goodluck and Patience in 2019 to continue the corruption if they indicated interest.

Una never suffer reach Keep on supporting corruption oooo...I know that even in this recession, it will be well with those who stand for truth and not support evil, we shall smile....God himself said..." woe to him who calls evil good and good evil, who makes light as darkness and darkness as light.

see who is talking

pack well jare

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by falufosi(m): 9:44pm On Sep 11, 2016
Whaooo at last, I was waiting for this day,I know Special adviser domestic Waripamo Dudafa in person,he is from Opokuma clan.While I was in bayelsa,during Jonathan regime I use to wonder how kitchen boy,S.A domestic Waripamo be using chopper from Abuja to bayelsa if not a powerful backup .now I know who the back up is wife of the ex president. Good job Efcc.Now probe them all.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by Pavarottii(m): 9:45pm On Sep 11, 2016
asitis752:
O my God! See all those idiots that borrowed money to buy data to comment on nairaland supporting the thief pej by trying to divert the attention to another thief Buruntai's issue. So because dis government has been shielding burutai means they should also leave dis one? U pple dont even have any sense again. I said it that wailers and the zombies are d number one problem of this country. How many of you people hav eaten this morning? How many of you won't lament before buying two cups of rice? You people are brain-dead
So we should take Sagay serious that is shielding his party members. U dat also borrowed to come here and write rubbish. U should hold Sagay responsible for shielding thieves if u call PEJ a thief. Cos u r d court that av found her guilty I guess. U would av asked how obj made his money nau.

Gerrahere.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by asitis752: 9:54pm On Sep 11, 2016
otuote author=Pidggin post=49277783]

Her husband was a former deputy governor of Bayelsa state, Governor of Bayelsa state, Vice president of Nigeria and President of Nigeria, not to mention she was a perm secretary. These are positions of influence and favor. It means when you come up with a business idea you will have investors and sponsors by virtue of your position. It means companies and businesses will want to identify with you, etc

With the above positions of influence her husband occupied if she isn't legitimately worth over $50m she must be a financial illiterate. If I was in her shoes, I would come up with multiple pet projects, I will also have many businesses and use my influence to get legitimate contracts which I will implement fully with profit, I will deal in real estate and gold trading, not to mention multiple investments.

Do you think people are stupid? From my financial analysis above don't you think I will be legitimately worth more than that if I was in her shoes? You guys have no case abeg, all this distractions while the masses are dying of hunger, smh[/quote]continue making mouth. I will, I will, I will... easier said than done. Why did she not open d 15million dollars account with her name? Help her go to the court to explain. Why did she come to claim the money after the account had been frozen even when efcc didn't even know she was the owner of the account?
Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by olumide4christ: 9:58pm On Sep 11, 2016
ebenholer:
I think I want to see this prosecution of Patience Jonathan to end. But mind u, efcc is making me to believe all the people in this present government has no case to answer as long as such person is a member of ruling party APC, and Nigerians are trying to crucify US congress men for his statement aagainst Nigeria. Where is this present government when 1 Cedis of Ghana is equivalent to 75naira, 1 Dollars is equivalent to 425naira, 1 British Pound is equivalent to 526naira. What a failing government!

[b]Do you understand some economics?? SO YOU KNOW!!

Foreign currencies have been rising against the naira since last year for 2 main reasons...
1. our external reserves have been depleted due to mismanagement of our resources by the previous govt which many Nigerians are supporting and backing; that's why from late 2014, they had started borrowing to pay salaries as confirmed by Okonjo Iweala; she also said that during the height of the oil price boom, there was "no political will to save" by the last administration; hence they spent N10bn on Centenary celebration alone in 2014!
2. Oil price is now very low; we are also not producing oil as much now due to the blowing up of oil pipelines by Niger Delta Avengers whom some Nigerians even on Nairaland are supporting. If we sell less crude oil, we make less foreign exchange since oil is our main source of forex as a country and this will affect the exchange rate, since we import far more commodities than we export.

So Bros, the present govt can only try to introduce palliative measures to resolve the forex issue; they can't bring it back to status quo becos the bad deeds already been done as stated above.

GOD IS THE ONLY DELIVERER IN THIS SITUATION, NOT APC, PDP, KOWA, NOR ANY NIGERIAN POLITICIAN![/b]

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by asitis752: 10:02pm On Sep 11, 2016
Pavarottii:

So we should take Sagay serious that is shielding his party members. U dat also borrowed to come here and write rubbish. U should hold Sagay responsible for shielding thieves if u call PEJ a thief. Cos u r d court that av found her guilty I guess. U would av asked how obj made his money nau.

Gerrahere.
the problem with you **** people is 'our son/daughter' mentality even when the looter has looted ur future and ur generation unborn to secure a bright future for their own children.smh

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 11, 2016
pippimp:

Talking about stupidity, we need to look no further than the disjointed post you just wrote. What exactly is your point? If i had to put together the jigsaw puzzle you call an opinion, you are basically saying what and how every corrupt person in Nigeria thinks. That based on the public office you hold gives you the opportunity and right to amass wealth. How is it possible that people like you still exist in the world. And worse still, you breath the same air we all breathe. How about you do us all a favor and go commit suicide because you are cheating us by breathing the same air we breathe. You should be paying for it. You don't deserve the brain you were given because you don't use it. And lastly, comparing Mitchell Obama to Patience Jonathan is an insult and you should be shot for it.
He crazy for real

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by flokii: 10:22pm On Sep 11, 2016
Useless woman wants to make Forbe's list ni sha..
she is in hot soup, she just doesn't know yet
Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by Yahami(m): 10:23pm On Sep 11, 2016
PEEPTEEN MUNTH AFTER, HOW MANY HAS BEEN CONVICTED ? ZOMBIE and WAILERS over to YOU
Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by Ovamboland(m): 10:29pm On Sep 11, 2016
ificatchmodeh:
Respect sir..
But prof..you just d run mouth carelessly this days..thought you were actually looking for appointment..you've gotten that..what else?
She is the former first lady of nigeria and held many offices across Africa. don't think that even €50million..should be a problem for her..
You and I knows this..so why d rant?

see person o, so Obama should have like $50 billion in his personal account, you are a very good Nigerian, a people always deserve their leadership

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by Ovamboland(m): 10:37pm On Sep 11, 2016
asitis752:
otuote author=Pidggin post=49277783]

Do you think people are stupid? From my financial analysis above don't you think I will be legitimately worth more than that if I was in her shoes? You guys have no case abeg, all this distractions while the masses are dying of hunger, smhcontinue making mouth. I will, I will, I will... easier said than done. Why did she not open d 15million dollars account with her name? Help her go to the court to explain. Why did she come to claim the money after the account had been frozen even when efcc didn't even know she was the owner of the account?

Does anything called conflicts of interest mean anything to you?

Clinton is already having problems because of what her husband might do with his foundation if she wins not what he has done. There are talks of closing down the foundation if she wins. Homo erectus can never understand what the fuss is about.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by pippimp(m): 10:39pm On Sep 11, 2016
Babzilla:

He crazy for re

I honestly do not understand the way some Nigerians think.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 11, 2016
I pity the lives of so many Nigerian youths who because of tribalism support curroption. A group of greedy Nigerians are toying with your lives and the lives of your uborn children and amassing wealth for their own generation unborn. And because they are your kingsmen they are not guilty. I wonder where the brains of these people are. it must be under their feet.

The more reason You'ld see this same tribe in every corrupt practice you can think of. Curroption is their second name so it is no crime.
I have seen an Hausa condemn fellow curropt hausa, Even at present go to Saabo and say sai baba and see what the hausa man would say. not because Buhari is curropt but because he has not impressed them with his policies. They will answer you "sai baba buruku ni"
Yorubas will never side their own that is curropt example is Fayose, we know who his supporters are here.
But this Wailers tribe. Ah! is a pain in ass for the nation.
Curroption is a normal lifestyle.

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by brovkhovich: 10:48pm On Sep 11, 2016
Efcc neva called her a thief or a looter .
Efcc only said that anybody that have that kind of money that he/she has work as a government apointes is free to be probe.efcc means anybody all . So this not about buratai or dambazzu

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by Abagworo(m): 10:49pm On Sep 11, 2016
victorels:
even after the lawyer provided evidence that her claim was true, you still prefer to prove that you hold a masters in illiteracy. I hope you get paid soon.

Lol. Your generation cannot stand the least educated in my family. Which ever way she is full of herself because of some reasons that don't exist other than staking the lives of her own people.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by lagosrd: 10:52pm On Sep 11, 2016
asitis752:
O my God! See all those idiots that borrowed money to buy data to comment on nairaland supporting the thief pej by trying to divert the attention to another thief Buruntai's issue just because of apc pdp politics. So because dis government has been shielding burutai means they should also leave dis one? U pple dont even have any sense again. I said it that wailers and the zombies are d number one problem of this country. How many of you people hav eaten this morning? How many of you won't lament before buying two cups of rice? You people are brain-dead

At least they didn't borrow the money from you to buy data. Either you like it or not, this government's fight against corruption is selective. Burantai, danbanzua and the wife of the president has suddenly become saints. When your studed lies and makeshift hypocrisy fades out , you would have set this country on fire. By that time you yourself will not,be,able to talk. Even president Buhari is so suprised about the level of corruption in present day polity cross carpeting from one Apc to another. However self acclaimed sagay can also go ahead with probing of present serving ministers who were just civil servants some 8yrs ago. How much do they worth now and then. Ask the VP himself a professor like sagay who is well richer than the president. Bunch of hypocrites.
Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by amostreasure: 10:54pm On Sep 11, 2016
ema tanrayinje......he who comes to equity must come with clean hands. #gbogbo won lole #

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by lagosrd: 10:55pm On Sep 11, 2016
davtosh:
I pity the lives of so many Nigerian youths who because of tribalism support curroption. A group of greedy Nigerians are toying with your lives and the lives of your uborn children and amassing wealth for their own generation unborn. And because they are your kingsmen they are not guilty. I wonder where the brains of these people are. it must be under their feet.

The more reason You'ld see this same tribe in every corrupt practice you can think of. Curroption is their second name so it is no crime.
I have seen an Hausa condemn fellow curropt hausa, Even at present go to Saabo and say sai baba and see what the hausa man would say. not because Buhari is curropt but because he has not impressed them with his policies. They will answer you "sai baba buruku ni"
Yorubas will never side their own that is curropt example is Fayose, we know who his supporters are here.
But this Wailers tribe. Ah! is a pain in ass for the nation.
Curroption is a normal lifestyle.

Simply derailed and reckless statement. What has fayose done to make him a case study foe a bad example. So fayose is corrupt . It simply means your soul is also currupt.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by wolexter(m): 10:59pm On Sep 11, 2016
pippimp:

Anyone else see a problem with the above comment? Nigerians truly deserve the leaders they have. What kind of human beings are these people for God's sake. How do you people think? Do you really understand the value of 1 million talk less of 50 million. A woman that has zero skills or intelligence for that matter. Holding public office does not give you the right to loot as you want na.

No point joining issues with 'these people' cause they are paid agents who are only doing their job of wailing, ranting, disparaging the president etc online, all in a bid to frustrate the president's efforts. They have lost their sense of reasoning and can only see good as bad and the converse. They should never be mistaken as being part of well meaning Nigerians who honestly want things to get better, cause they thrive in the current situation as it gives them ground to achieve their aim. One thing is sure though, they will all disappear from this forum and cover their heads in shame wherever they may be when things turn around for the better in this country and under the current administration too.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 11, 2016
lagosrd:

Simply derailed and reckless statement. What has fayose done to make him a case study foe a bad example. So fayose is corrupt . It simply means your soul is also currupt.

grin no cure for wailing. grin Continu

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by onwoke2(m): 11:07pm On Sep 11, 2016
Is right time this admintrastion let our big mama be,geting tired of this corruption war,
Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by asitis752: 11:09pm On Sep 11, 2016
lagosrd:

At least they didn't borrow the money from you to buy data. Either you like it or not, this government's fight against corruption is selective. Burantai, danbanzua and the wife of the president has suddenly become saints. When your studed lies and makeshift hypocrisy fades out , you would have set this country on fire. By that time you yourself will not,be,able to talk. Even president Buhari is so suprised about the level of corruption in present day polity cross carpeting from one Apc to another. However self acclaimed sagay can also go ahead with probing of present serving ministers who were just civil servants some 8yrs ago. How much do they worth now and then. Ask the VP himself a professor like sagay who is well richer than the president. Bunch of hypocrites.
since u ****cant comprehend wat I wrote, I'll help you. In my post, I didn't support anyone of dem. ****.the fact is they are all thieves but why should I support pej when d government wants to probe her? Is there anywhere in my post where I support buratai or buhari? I am from delta state but I still don't know how the money pej looted will be of benefit to my state not to talk of me personally so why should I support a thief when my brain is still functioning well ****?
Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by pepigeorge(m): 11:10pm On Sep 11, 2016
GMBuhari:

Dear Faker

You lack integrity, that's why you support corruption

You are ashamed of your true identity, that's why you stole Dabullit's identity

You promote Biafra

You insult anyone who doesn't agree with you

For a minute be proud of who you are and stop constituting a nuisance to nairaland

Love

GmBuhari on behalf of Dabullit, htwoow, omenka, modath and every other reputable nairalands that you are faking their profile

Go boil beans. .... she took a little from wot her state contribute to d national confers...
they should ask Tinubu. Sanusi and the crops of useless northern/SW politicians were they got their billions from
Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by ificatchmodeh: 11:10pm On Sep 11, 2016
Ovamboland:

see person o, so Obama should have like $50 billion in his personal account, you are a very good Nigerian, a people always deserve their leadership

It all depend on personal principles..
What would you say about Putin.russian president?
Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by rusher14: 11:24pm On Sep 11, 2016
pepigeorge:

Go boil beans. .... she took a little from wot her state contribute to d national confers...
they should ask Tinubu. Sanusi and the crops of useless northern/SW politicians were they got their billions from

Go carry placard
Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 11, 2016
Sealeddeal:
I thought the power to investigate is EFCC's property.
Gen Buratai and Dambazzau are super saving Servants. They saved billions from their salary.
Their is nothing to explain, with that type of power and influence what is 20m dols. Even if she borrowed money and started a business she will earn that she was the first Lady for crying out loud.
Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by BekeeBuAgbara: 1:03am On Sep 12, 2016
Sagay has finally found his lost voice.
Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by Billygee2u: 1:03am On Sep 12, 2016
DabuIIIT:
Go arrest am na,hungry lawyer.

Suwegbe lawyer wey de work like carpenter. Buraitai nko? Thunda faya that him sageycious head there.
grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by Billygee2u: 1:04am On Sep 12, 2016
carsprayer:
What about Buratai and Dambazzau... The hypocrisy of APC stinks
Re: Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay by staymore: 1:31am On Sep 12, 2016
asitis752:
O my God! See all those idiots that borrowed money to buy data to comment on nairaland supporting the thief pej by trying to divert the attention to another thief Buruntai's issue just because of apc pdp politics. So because dis government has been shielding burutai means they should also leave dis one? U pple dont even have any sense again. I said it that wailers and the zombies are d number one problem of this country. How many of you people hav eaten this morning? How many of you won't lament before buying two cups of rice? You people are brain-dead

Smart guy. Same thought with you bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Must Resign - Gov Fayose Fights Garba Shehu On Channels Tv [video] / President Buhari Watching INEC Results Announcement On NTA (Photos) / Wike Mocks Ayu Over Removal As PDP Chair, Says ‘I Told Him He’ll Go’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.