Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,551 members, 7,955,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:33 PM

Nigerian Patriots, NP Political Movement Formed By Topshots From PDP, APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Patriots, NP Political Movement Formed By Topshots From PDP, APC (32270 Views)

Bode George Withdraws From PDP Chairmanship Race / Martin Elechi Defects To APC From PDP / 2018 Ekiti Governorship Election: Fayose Launches Political Movement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Patriots, NP Political Movement Formed By Topshots From PDP, APC by legendte(m): 1:53pm On Sep 12, 2016
I am in
Re: Nigerian Patriots, NP Political Movement Formed By Topshots From PDP, APC by osarenmwienda(f): 1:54pm On Sep 12, 2016
mtchew
Re: Nigerian Patriots, NP Political Movement Formed By Topshots From PDP, APC by aylagos(m): 1:57pm On Sep 12, 2016
This is the new PDP at last
Re: Nigerian Patriots, NP Political Movement Formed By Topshots From PDP, APC by repogirl(f): 1:57pm On Sep 12, 2016
The name sounds quite wack and pretentious. Is now they now that they are Patriots abi? Anyway, let's wait and see, time will tell how patriotic they are.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Patriots, NP Political Movement Formed By Topshots From PDP, APC by Thisis2raw(m): 1:57pm On Sep 12, 2016
Adminisher:

Agreed. Any YOUTH who votes for all the recycled NAME S is a big fool. Let us have UNKNOWNS for a change.
isn't Buhari a recycled thief
Re: Nigerian Patriots, NP Political Movement Formed By Topshots From PDP, APC by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 12, 2016
See monkeys and politics. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Patriots, NP Political Movement Formed By Topshots From PDP, APC by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 12, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Patriots, NP Political Movement Formed By Topshots From PDP, APC by jimcomb(m): 2:05pm On Sep 12, 2016
Wonders will never end.
Re: Nigerian Patriots, NP Political Movement Formed By Topshots From PDP, APC by BlackBaron: 2:05pm On Sep 12, 2016
You all better reject your father's and grandfather's mate who were born in the 50's, 40's and older.
They are of the same stock as the two political parties that have tasted power, they have nothing to offer!
Re: Nigerian Patriots, NP Political Movement Formed By Topshots From PDP, APC by Garetti(m): 2:06pm On Sep 12, 2016
Merger of aggrieved PDP and APC politicians?

Classic case of Bad meets Evil.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Patriots, NP Political Movement Formed By Topshots From PDP, APC by millhouse: 2:07pm On Sep 12, 2016
old wine in new bottle
Re: Nigerian Patriots, NP Political Movement Formed By Topshots From PDP, APC by michoim(m): 2:07pm On Sep 12, 2016
Dead on arrival.
Re: Nigerian Patriots, NP Political Movement Formed By Topshots From PDP, APC by berrystunn(m): 2:07pm On Sep 12, 2016
Same people
Re: Nigerian Patriots, NP Political Movement Formed By Topshots From PDP, APC by awoluyi(m): 2:11pm On Sep 12, 2016
PDP + APC + LP = NP (Nigeria Plunderers). Ako kanhun, Abo kanhun, okanhun kanhun! Another set of self-interest promoters. At the fullest of time, Nigeria will witness a glorious era when Nigerian citizens will take their destiny in their hands.
Re: Nigerian Patriots, NP Political Movement Formed By Topshots From PDP, APC by gloryfidedesign(m): 2:11pm On Sep 12, 2016
a true patriotic Nigerian will join hand to fight corruption and make life more meaningful here in this country than to form more gang of corrupt people from the past that don't want to repent and change from their old way but are looking for short cut to continue their old habit of sharing the common wealth of the nation to the detriment of the poor masses a true patriotic Nigeria will support this government fight against corruption even if that is the only achievement of the present administration God Bless Nigerian.
Re: Nigerian Patriots, NP Political Movement Formed By Topshots From PDP, APC by IYANGBALI: 2:11pm On Sep 12, 2016
The seimu ni. God punish dem all. Ka da fun gbogbo yin lai, ofo le se
Re: Nigerian Patriots, NP Political Movement Formed By Topshots From PDP, APC by ndcide(m): 2:18pm On Sep 12, 2016
Most of the reply here is going to come from the "Buharideens"

Some of them can claim to support any group but they are who they are. They don't have any alternative.
They are Buharideens. From their post you shall know them. they are quick to label any group that seek to change the present political status quo as corrupt. They don't believe they themselves are corrupt. Bring a party of young people today, they still wouldn't join. Forget what they say.

They are the Buharideens. Protecting buhari even if they die doing it is their objective.
Re: Nigerian Patriots, NP Political Movement Formed By Topshots From PDP, APC by yungmill(m): 2:19pm On Sep 12, 2016
I can only take any new party serious if they are made of young vibrant people with fresh modern ideas not rebranded senile people with degraded grey matter what form of technological advancement has these old crop of thieves since independence set up in Nigeria?

NP my foot
Re: Nigerian Patriots, NP Political Movement Formed By Topshots From PDP, APC by VanOmiyale: 2:21pm On Sep 12, 2016
VIPERVENOM:
Different packaging, same content........just like fanta and mirinda
I'm so proud of your comment and all the comments against that post. Nigerians can smell deceit from 10,000km away.
Re: Nigerian Patriots, NP Political Movement Formed By Topshots From PDP, APC by Handsomecole(m): 2:25pm On Sep 12, 2016
Same set of recycled looters. Come 2019 I am voting for new faces , probably KOWA all the way.
Re: Nigerian Patriots, NP Political Movement Formed By Topshots From PDP, APC by NobleG1(m): 2:25pm On Sep 12, 2016
APC did the same thing years back, but now see what it did to the country.

Nigeria is in recession, naira has depreciated more, companies are closing shops and leaving, investors are running away, fulani terrorists are on killing spree all over the country with impunity, journalists are being arrested, you even get arrested for naming a dog Buhari, Buhari doesn't obey laws and court orders, and he's busing junketing the whole world while the country burns!

Forming a new "mega" political party doesn't change the corrupt and thieving politicians behind it.
Re: Nigerian Patriots, NP Political Movement Formed By Topshots From PDP, APC by pepigeorge(m): 2:26pm On Sep 12, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:
I'm tired of all these recycled old cargos.

I will never vote for any political party that has the names of these setbacks of men on the list.

Any youth who is still a follower of these criminals on any social platform is the problem of this nation.

We should come together and make such parties die a natural death.

Which one should live?... hope not the dullard buhari lead APC
Re: Nigerian Patriots, NP Political Movement Formed By Topshots From PDP, APC by LorDBolton(m): 2:29pm On Sep 12, 2016
All those asking for youths should stroll to our universities and observe the SUG people.

Then come back to tell me to vote a youth.

Paul kegame(rwanda) become president @ age 43. 16 years later he still dey there.

Paul biya (cameroon) became president @ age 49- 34 years later he still dey there.

T.obiang (equi guinea) became president @ age. 37years later he still dey there.

Faure (Togo) became president @ 39 been there 11 years now

Omar bongo( gabon) ruled them for 42years when he died his son took over Ali don dey there 7years now

Give a so-called african youth power and u will know what dictatorship really is.

Give a so-called nigerian youth power and u will know who the devil is.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Patriots, NP Political Movement Formed By Topshots From PDP, APC by LorDBolton(m): 2:31pm On Sep 12, 2016
NobleG1:
APC did the same thing years back, but now see what it did to the country.

Nigeria is in recession, naira has depreciated more, companies are closing shops and leaving, investors are running away
, fulani terrorists are on killing spree all over the country with impunity, journalists are being arrested, you even get arrested for naming a dog Buhari, Buhari doesn't obey laws and court orders, and he's busing junketing the whole world while the country burns!

Forming a new "mega" political party doesn't change the corrupt and thieving politicians behind it.

Ignorance Is bliss
Re: Nigerian Patriots, NP Political Movement Formed By Topshots From PDP, APC by yungmill(m): 2:32pm On Sep 12, 2016
LorDBolton:
All those asking for youths should stroll to our universities and observe the SUG people.

Then come back to tell me to vote a youth.

Paul kegame(rwanda) become president @ age 43. 16 years later he still dey there.

Paul biya (cameroon) became president @ age 49- 34 years later he still dey there.

T.obiang (equi guinea) became president @ age. 37years later he still dey there.

Faure (Togo) became president @ 39 been there 11 years now

Omar bongo( gabon) ruled them for 42years when he died his son took over Ali don dey there 7years now

Give a so-called african youth power and u will know what dictatorship really is.

Give a so-called nigerian youth power and u will know who the devil is.

What in the hell are you saying undecided
Re: Nigerian Patriots, NP Political Movement Formed By Topshots From PDP, APC by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 12, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:
I'm tired of all these recycled old cargos.

I will never vote for any political party that has the names of these setbacks of men on the list.

Any youth who is still a follower of these criminals on any social platform is the problem of this nation.

We should come together and make such parties die a natural death.

Why cant we Nigerian youths start a party for ourselves ?

I cannot vote any party made up of recycled leaders or people above 40 years old. These wicked old men do not want a future for us and our children..
Re: Nigerian Patriots, NP Political Movement Formed By Topshots From PDP, APC by Oche211(m): 2:34pm On Sep 12, 2016
The moment i saw that the list is made up of former presidents, vice presidents, ex-governors nd other past nd serving politicians, i give up on the idea.
All we'll see, will be the same sets of old, wicked nd greedy men who ve been taken out of the sharing equations/formular (of money and power) of the political parties.
Just the same old men, old circles and old lies.
Re: Nigerian Patriots, NP Political Movement Formed By Topshots From PDP, APC by ojsmscom(m): 2:35pm On Sep 12, 2016
Men are being politically recycled
Re: Nigerian Patriots, NP Political Movement Formed By Topshots From PDP, APC by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 12, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Them don come again. their slogan will be restoration after gaining power you will hear #RestorationBeginsWithMe

make we see sha

grin

Barcanista, we need to start a party for youths 40 years and below and bulldoze these old men out of power.
Re: Nigerian Patriots, NP Political Movement Formed By Topshots From PDP, APC by yungmill(m): 2:36pm On Sep 12, 2016
Naughtysite:

Why cant we Nigerian youths start a party for ourselves ?

I cannot vote any party made up of recycled leaders or people above 40 years old. These wicked old men do not want a future for us and our children..

Exactly bro, all they care about is their households i can't vote for or follow a party with these old men with brain farts, they are useless
Re: Nigerian Patriots, NP Political Movement Formed By Topshots From PDP, APC by ancientbanana: 2:36pm On Sep 12, 2016
Sorry to say this but it's the truth, NP the tyrant will frustrate u ppl n u all are still pdp n apc. Inec may not register u guys frm the orders of d tyrant.
Re: Nigerian Patriots, NP Political Movement Formed By Topshots From PDP, APC by LorDBolton(m): 2:37pm On Sep 12, 2016
yungmill:

What in the hell are you saying undecided

Screen shot my post and show someone with a little tiny bit of intelligence... he'll break it down 4 u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Are Reviewing My Campaign Promises Because Of Resources - Obaseki / Reinstate Betta Edu As Minister , AUF Urges President Tinubu / I Can’t Face CCT Trial Together With Forgery Case, Saraki Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.