Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,707 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Nigerian Patriots, NP Political Movement Formed By Topshots From PDP, APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Patriots, NP Political Movement Formed By Topshots From PDP, APC (32164 Views)

Bode George Withdraws From PDP Chairmanship Race / Martin Elechi Defects To APC From PDP / 2018 Ekiti Governorship Election: Fayose Launches Political Movement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Patriots, NP Political Movement Formed By Topshots From PDP, APC by Oche211(m): 2:37pm On Sep 12, 2016
seunmsg:

Those who have shown interest in the group, according to a Tribune report, include some former Nigerian leaders, vice presidents, former and serving state governors, senators and House of Representatives, as well as eminent politicians.

There is nothing patriotic about a gang of former and present looters, they can't offer anything new and refreshing.
sure. All we'll be hearing will be the same kind of old lies, bt this time around, the lies will be recycled.
Re: Nigerian Patriots, NP Political Movement Formed By Topshots From PDP, APC by OluwaSheyi123: 2:38pm On Sep 12, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:
I'm tired of all these recycled old cargos.

I will never vote for any political party that has the names of these setbacks of men on the list.

Any youth who is still a follower of these criminals on any social platform is the problem of this nation.

We should come together and make such parties die a natural death.
I agree with you. This one does only concern youths. To me, this country is absolutely a zoo. It look like a society of mad people if there is a place like that.
Look at these people, they are just bunch of thieves who are just hopeless Nigerians who want to occupy and control the top since they are not getting what they wanted from the existing parties.
Am happy I am a little aged, meaning I have fews years to spend than the young man of twenty etc. The youths should work very hard because there is not direction as far as this country is concerned if this story is true. Rubbish place
Re: Nigerian Patriots, NP Political Movement Formed By Topshots From PDP, APC by yungmill(m): 2:39pm On Sep 12, 2016
LorDBolton:

Screen shot my post and show someone with a little tiny bit of intelligence... he'll break it down 4 u

Sorry bro i dont have to maybe you should seek help from a psychiatrist
Re: Nigerian Patriots, NP Political Movement Formed By Topshots From PDP, APC by ancientbanana: 2:40pm On Sep 12, 2016
Paperwhite:
This useless group should be disbanded immediately.Anything short of a new generation of young vibrant well endowed youths is not acceptable.
has d young vibrant youth decided to wake up n form a party? D youths are more blind dan d elders
Re: Nigerian Patriots, NP Political Movement Formed By Topshots From PDP, APC by AkumahTalk(m): 2:40pm On Sep 12, 2016
[size=14pt]A so called mega national party headed by a PDP Alumni [/size]
Re: Nigerian Patriots, NP Political Movement Formed By Topshots From PDP, APC by Oche211(m): 2:40pm On Sep 12, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:

I will never vote for any political party that has the names of these setbacks of men on the list.

Any youth who is still a follower of these criminals on any social platform is the problem of this nation.

Yes. Nd i'm ready to join the movement. It's time to take our destiny in our own hands. We can even have The Nigerian Youth Party, NYP.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Patriots, NP Political Movement Formed By Topshots From PDP, APC by NobleG1(m): 2:57pm On Sep 12, 2016
LorDBolton:

Ignorance Is bliss

Especially, when it's you.
Re: Nigerian Patriots, NP Political Movement Formed By Topshots From PDP, APC by rhymaholic: 2:58pm On Sep 12, 2016
Not one name mentioned. Rubbish news.
Re: Nigerian Patriots, NP Political Movement Formed By Topshots From PDP, APC by jozee8: 3:00pm On Sep 12, 2016
You don’t do things in haste, when it comes to
forming the kind of formidable national party we
are involved.

And baba is taking his time to bring out the best he can, nobody wants to give him any benefit of doubt. Now this man is telling me that things are not to be done in a hurry?
Re: Nigerian Patriots, NP Political Movement Formed By Topshots From PDP, APC by alizma: 3:01pm On Sep 12, 2016
CAN SOMEBODY QUICKLY CALL SSS OFFICE, THEIR SOME THIEVES ARE SAID TO BE HOLDING THEIR MEETING SOMEWHERE. THE AGENDA CENTRES ON STEALING OUR MONEY.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Patriots, NP Political Movement Formed By Topshots From PDP, APC by Izontubo(m): 3:05pm On Sep 12, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:

grin grin

Our leaders would always take us for a freaking ride...

Revolution is the key...till then one chance is always the case...
Re: Nigerian Patriots, NP Political Movement Formed By Topshots From PDP, APC by naijafella(m): 3:13pm On Sep 12, 2016
Greedy fellows.
Re: Nigerian Patriots, NP Political Movement Formed By Topshots From PDP, APC by ThBoss(m): 3:18pm On Sep 12, 2016

Spot on Bro..

GlorifiedTunde:

Re: Nigerian Patriots, NP Political Movement Formed By Topshots From PDP, APC by gahyip(m): 3:23pm On Sep 12, 2016
2019 is far ooo
Re: Nigerian Patriots, NP Political Movement Formed By Topshots From PDP, APC by Horsesmouth: 3:24pm On Sep 12, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:

Your comment is appreciable.
Re: Nigerian Patriots, NP Political Movement Formed By Topshots From PDP, APC by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 12, 2016
All this for the singular opportunity to milk our dear nation dry. When will these politicians ever get tired of deceiving us about their call to duty to save Nigeria? They have fed from different pots and are no longer satisfied, they now want their own pot. Leeches they all are!
Re: Nigerian Patriots, NP Political Movement Formed By Topshots From PDP, APC by Ademat7(m): 4:05pm On Sep 12, 2016
yungmill:

What in the hell are you saying undecided
only mature minds can understand him
Re: Nigerian Patriots, NP Political Movement Formed By Topshots From PDP, APC by yungmill(m): 4:15pm On Sep 12, 2016
Ademat7:

only mature minds can understand him

Ok i can see the maturity
Re: Nigerian Patriots, NP Political Movement Formed By Topshots From PDP, APC by LordZero(m): 4:18pm On Sep 12, 2016
herzern:
lol...

Criminals + Criminals = Hardened Criminals

Exactly. ..
Re: Nigerian Patriots, NP Political Movement Formed By Topshots From PDP, APC by johnero353(m): 4:18pm On Sep 12, 2016
He he he, they are trying to patch a new garment with an old robe...
won't the robe corrupt the new garment?

mtchwww.... dis ppl sef undecided
Re: Nigerian Patriots, NP Political Movement Formed By Topshots From PDP, APC by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 12, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:

What will be an alternative? Since we youths, students and student presidents, educated and noneducated, employees and employers all the youths from grassroots and nongrassroots in this Nation can't come up with any political party and rigister with INEC instead of useless groups without ideologies for the future of their kids.

Leaders of tomorrow are we thinking at all? And who will start the process, like this guy from Ipob (what is his name) is doing presently and some of us from other apart of nigeria are not in supports because of peanuts from old skilless and uncreative politicians without youths plants at hearts? Other than looting from us youths.
Re: Nigerian Patriots, NP Political Movement Formed By Topshots From PDP, APC by marvelyole(m): 4:52pm On Sep 12, 2016
All this old politicans need to die in other to create opportunities for new young, selfless blood like us before this country can move forward. Useless people
Re: Nigerian Patriots, NP Political Movement Formed By Topshots From PDP, APC by Adex097: 4:59pm On Sep 12, 2016
Dangote should just single handedly form and fund a political party already undecided. The probability of him losing as the party's presidential candidate is 0.009% angry. Dunno if he'd be ready to take the risk tho cry
Re: Nigerian Patriots, NP Political Movement Formed By Topshots From PDP, APC by NNVanguard(m): 5:07pm On Sep 12, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:

I sent a pm to you. please reply
Re: Nigerian Patriots, NP Political Movement Formed By Topshots From PDP, APC by ojnnaco(m): 5:08pm On Sep 12, 2016
Are the youths no longer the leaders of tomorrow
Every year this same old cabals will form a new strategy to deceive gullible minds. .
When will the youths start the leadership
Re: Nigerian Patriots, NP Political Movement Formed By Topshots From PDP, APC by NNVanguard(m): 5:09pm On Sep 12, 2016
Paperwhite:
This useless group should be disbanded immediately.Anything short of a new generation of young vibrant well endowed youths is not acceptable.

Please reply our pm sent to you!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Patriots, NP Political Movement Formed By Topshots From PDP, APC by NNVanguard(m): 5:12pm On Sep 12, 2016
czaratwork:
please i want to join a progresive party made up of fresh politicians.

We are here to make that dream of yours a reality. Join the New Nigeria Vanguard
Re: Nigerian Patriots, NP Political Movement Formed By Topshots From PDP, APC by Yomi2080(m): 5:12pm On Sep 12, 2016
All dis old big full should go and die somewhere and allow nigerians to rest we are tired of dis old recycline conterminated products dat polluting our political landsape even b/4 independence. Is now d right time 4 d youth to wake up and do away with dis bounch of armed robers.
Re: Nigerian Patriots, NP Political Movement Formed By Topshots From PDP, APC by NNVanguard(m): 5:13pm On Sep 12, 2016
ojnnaco:
Are the youths no longer the leaders of tomorrow
Every year this same old cabals will form a new strategy to deceive gullible minds. .
When will the youths start the leadership

Tomorrow's leaders today!

Join the New Nigeria Vanguard!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Patriots, NP Political Movement Formed By Topshots From PDP, APC by GlorifiedTunde(m): 5:25pm On Sep 12, 2016
NNVanguard:

I sent a pm to you. please reply

OK will.do
Re: Nigerian Patriots, NP Political Movement Formed By Topshots From PDP, APC by onatisi(m): 5:59pm On Sep 12, 2016
Sunnymatey:
In as much as it is founded by nigerian politicians, it will still go the way of others.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Holds Prayer Session For Nigeria In Aso Rock (Photos) / JTF Torturing Alleged Boko-Haram Members? (Pic) / Daniel Nwankwo Kalu: Obituary Of Soldier Shot Dead In A Gun Battle In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.