Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Air Force Troops Celebrate Sallah In Maiduguri. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Air Force Troops Celebrate Sallah In Maiduguri. Photos (43127 Views)

Yusuf Buratai Buried In Maiduguri (Photos) / Nigerian Troops Celebrate, Rap Battle And Dance With Lt. Gen Buratai(pics,vid) / Eid-El-Fitr; Air Force Troops Celebrate Salah Amid Fight Against Insurgency.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Force Troops Celebrate Sallah In Maiduguri. Photos by pippimp(m): 3:01pm On Sep 13, 2016
iamrealdeji:
God bless our soldiers. I would have called them the best soldiers in the world[b]if they don't bully and beat civilians[/b]

You heard that kgdavid?

1 Like

Re: Air Force Troops Celebrate Sallah In Maiduguri. Photos by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 13, 2016
Kgdavid:

You are the one that is flippant. Is the US army not renowned for cover ups up until today?

http://www.solidarity-us.org/node/1812

http://www.commondreams.org/views/2008/04/28/there-army-cover-rape-and-murder-women-soldiers

The difference is the US millitary commits crimes in the course of war against percieved enemies.
The Nigerian soldiers willl commit crimes aginst the same people they are supposed to protect. I dont need to go far even on this forum you hear them talking shìt and bragging about it all the time

1 Like

Re: Air Force Troops Celebrate Sallah In Maiduguri. Photos by Kgdavid(m): 3:05pm On Sep 13, 2016
pippimp:

Like i said, your standards are adequate for what Nigeria provides. If you receive electricity 60 hrs a week you will be satisfied. If the police show up one hour after a robbery incident, you will be ok. If there are pot holes on half a road, your argument will be "at least it is not all of the road". Nigerians are deaf, dumb and blind to their condition and the lowest standard is adequate enough for them, hence why would you be defending the indefensible? How anyone can be defending the Nigerian military is mind boggling to me.

coming after you have just confessed that you have never encountered the Nigerian army, what do you know about them. Stick to the point and stop changing the goal posts. What on earth does electricity and pot holes have to do with what we are talking about? We are talking about the army and i have countered every single point you raised.

Take a look at your so called professional and disciplined army at work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BG1YC0Okbts
Re: Air Force Troops Celebrate Sallah In Maiduguri. Photos by pippimp(m): 3:08pm On Sep 13, 2016
Kgdavid:

btw the Chief of army staff never defended said "hazing" which we do not know for a fact occurred. What happened in fact is that the chief of armys taff DENIED that said incident occurred as was reported. Why are you such a blatant hypocrite?

and btw where are the laughing nairalanders, you sell-sword?

This is just a piece of advice for you. Since you obviously don't know or are oblivious to what is going on around you, i would suggest you start traveling. Start with Ghana and then progress from there. You don't know which is why the substandard is standard for you. Once you start exploring, you will be amazed and realize how crappy Nigeria is and the way you do/perceive things. Your life will never be the same again. That or pick up a real book and start reading. Google is not always your friend.
Re: Air Force Troops Celebrate Sallah In Maiduguri. Photos by Kgdavid(m): 3:10pm On Sep 13, 2016
Babzilla:

The difference is the US millitary commits crimes in the course of war against percieved enemies.
The Nigerian soldiers willl commit crimes aginst the same people they are supposed to protect. I dont need to go far even on this forum you hear them talking shìt and bragging about it all the time

A crime is a crime. A person who can commit a crime against a perceived enemy will also be able to justify committing a crime against any other person. The only real difference is that due to our unique security situation, Nigerian soldiers get to interact with the populace, whereas American law makes it illegitimate to use US military forces on US soil.

But when you take a look at US law enforcement, you realize that their pattern of behavior is exactly the same, and this is why we have what is known as the "black lives matter movement fighting for the lives of black people today.

And back to the US army, these are people who actually rape and kill themselves, with several documented cases of female soldiers reporting abuse, getting killed, and then having their cases buried.

Nigerian army is probably not perfect because it is made f human beings but i will not allow some sell-sword come here and spout off when the master he serves is little better.
Re: Air Force Troops Celebrate Sallah In Maiduguri. Photos by Kgdavid(m): 3:12pm On Sep 13, 2016
pippimp:

This is just a piece of advice for you. Since you obviously don't know or are oblivious to what is going on around you, i would suggest you start traveling. Start with Ghana and then progress from there. You don't know which is why the substandard is standard for you. Once you start exploring, you will be amazed and realize how crappy Nigeria is and the way you do/perceive things. Your life will never be the same again. That or pick up a real book and start reading. Google is not always your friend.

Yes, you have to take recourse to the usual fall-back argument most of you pompous elements with a misplaced sense of superiority take: travel out. Just shut your mouth you ignorant sell-sword.

I have lived for months on end in the US and other countries, and even have a close pal in the US army. The same US where a grown man older than i am was begging me for money for food. You must think we all have inferiority complex like you.
Re: Air Force Troops Celebrate Sallah In Maiduguri. Photos by pippimp(m): 3:14pm On Sep 13, 2016
Kgdavid:

coming after you have just confessed that you have never encountered the Nigerian army, what do you know about them. Stick to the point and stop changing the goal posts. What on earth does electricity and pot holes have to do with what we are talking about? We are talking about the army and i have countered every single point you raised.

Take a look at your so called professional and disciplined army at work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BG1YC0Okbts

And i also said i grew up in a military household. At least read the whole thing na. And the connection between electricity and pot holes is the way you think as a people. To you, the Nigerian army is the standard. It is not. Just like if you got more electricity in your homes but not all day would be standard to you. Let me shock you. The standard is to have electricity 24 hrs a day, everyday. I am trying to connect your way of thinking, which is substandard. The fact that you cannot understand this proves my point. If you can think the Nigerian army is the standard, what other substandard thing do you approve of?
Re: Air Force Troops Celebrate Sallah In Maiduguri. Photos by pippimp(m): 3:15pm On Sep 13, 2016
Kgdavid:

shut your mouth you ignorant sell-sword.

I have spent months in the US and even have a close pal in the US army.

Spending months in the U.S is not adequate. If at all you ever did. I find it hard to believe based on your argument so far. You need to visit everywhere and compare. That is the point.
Re: Air Force Troops Celebrate Sallah In Maiduguri. Photos by pippimp(m): 3:18pm On Sep 13, 2016
Babzilla:

Don't waste your breadth.
Re: Air Force Troops Celebrate Sallah In Maiduguri. Photos by ChiefCommander(m): 3:18pm On Sep 13, 2016
Pls, can someone tell me, Why do military men remove their caps when eating?
Re: Air Force Troops Celebrate Sallah In Maiduguri. Photos by Kgdavid(m): 3:18pm On Sep 13, 2016
pippimp:

And i also said i grew up in a military household. At least read the whole thing na. And the connection between electricity and pot holes is the way you think as a people. To you, the Nigerian army is the standard. It is not. Just like if you got more electricity in your homes but not all day would be standard to you. Let me shock you. The standard is to have electricity 24 hrs a day, everyday. I am trying to connect your way of thinking, which is substandard. The fact that you cannot understand this proves my point. If you can think the Nigerian army is the standard, what other substandard thing do you approve of?

Your combination of a lack of comprehension and condescension is startling. I almost feel sorry for you.

Where have i ever for once posted that the Nigerian Army is the best or is the standard? It is you who is doing just that, and i am here showing you that the US army does not measure up to the standard you would like to pretend that it does.

In fact, i am sorry for you. I would rather choose my Nigeria with all her deficiencies, than be a slave in the US army.
Re: Air Force Troops Celebrate Sallah In Maiduguri. Photos by Kgdavid(m): 3:22pm On Sep 13, 2016
pippimp:

Spending months in the U.S is not adequate. If at all you ever did. I find it hard to believe based on your argument so far. You need to visit everywhere and compare. That is the point.

Like i care what you find or do not find hard to believe?

So there is 24 hrs electricity in the US, and not one single road has a single pothole, what has that got to do with the level of professionalism of the US military and it's soldiers?
Re: Air Force Troops Celebrate Sallah In Maiduguri. Photos by pippimp(m): 3:22pm On Sep 13, 2016
Kgdavid:

Your combination of a lack of comprehension and condescension is startling. I almost feel sorry for you.

Where have i ever for once posted that the Nigerian Army is the best or is the standard? It is you who is doing just that, and i am here showing you that the US army does not measure up to the standard you would like to pretend that it does.

In fact, i am sorry for you. I would rather choose my Nigeria with all her deficiencies, than be a slave in the US army.

Your argument so far says it is the best, because you have the nerve to compare it to the best. And yes i am a slave. I am a slave to freedom, quality life, respect and fulfillment. I'd rather be a slave to these things than be a "free" man in Nigeria. Smh. What a thought process. No wonder Nigeria has been moving backwards for half a century. What with people like you existing in it.
Re: Air Force Troops Celebrate Sallah In Maiduguri. Photos by pippimp(m): 3:25pm On Sep 13, 2016
Kgdavid:

Like i care what you find or do not find hard to believe?

So there is 24 hrs electricity in the US, and not one single road has a single pothole, what has that got to do with the level of professionalism of the US military and it's soldiers?

Still missing the point. Your thought process is thinking a thing is the standard but which is not. If you can think like that of the Nigerian military when everyone else knows it is not, what else do you approve of? Think man, think. Obviously your mental capacity cannot keep up. Try.
Re: Air Force Troops Celebrate Sallah In Maiduguri. Photos by Kgdavid(m): 3:30pm On Sep 13, 2016
pippimp:

Your argument so far says it is the best, because you have the nerve to compare it to the best. And yes i am a slave. I am a slave to freedom, quality life, respect and fulfillment. I'd rather be a slave to these things than be a "free" man in Nigeria. Smh. What a thought process. No wonder Nigeria has been moving backwards for half a century. What with people like you existing in it.

1. I never compared the Nigerian army to any army. You did that, with the intention of ridiculing our boys. I merely called you out on it.

2. Is the US army really the best, or the best equipped?

3. Your definition of freedom is the absence of struggles? i'd love to know which school taught you that.

4. The stark difference between you and i is that i would rather stay, live, fight and die to make Nigeria work. You would rather sell your hide, live, fight and die for a few morsels of bread in a foreign land. That is your choice. Good for you.

Now that everyone who visits this thread can see for themselves what the US army does with it's free time, you can stay here and keep ranting to yourself. Sell-sword.
Re: Air Force Troops Celebrate Sallah In Maiduguri. Photos by Greataausim(m): 3:31pm On Sep 13, 2016
Lovely.... Am the one from 1st left picture in the and the last while holding machine in the second to last picture chilling on a decorated chair with my best colours......
Check my Profiles
God bless my country.

1 Like

Re: Air Force Troops Celebrate Sallah In Maiduguri. Photos by Greataausim(m): 3:34pm On Sep 13, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
God bless them
Thank alots.
Re: Air Force Troops Celebrate Sallah In Maiduguri. Photos by boss096(m): 3:38pm On Sep 13, 2016
who b those guys when dress like USA NAVY SEALS so
Re: Air Force Troops Celebrate Sallah In Maiduguri. Photos by pippimp(m): 3:42pm On Sep 13, 2016
Kgdavid:

1. I never compared the Nigerian army to any army. You did that, with the intention of ridiculing our boys. I merely called you out on it.

2. Is the US army really the best, or the best equipped?

3. Your definition of freedom is the absence of struggles? i'd love to know which school taught you that.

4. The stark difference between you and i is that i would rather stay, live, fight and die to make Nigeria work. You would rather sell your hide, live, fight and die for a few morsels of bread in a foreign land. That is your choice. Good for you.

Now that everyone who visits this thread can see for themselves what the US army does with it's free time, you can stay here and keep ranting to yourself. Sell-sword.

1. When you asked "@ the bolded, in what way does this make the US military different from any military anywhere in the world"? I don't think you read the things you write before you post them.

2. We are the best in the world. Why? Because we think and it is an NCO driven army. What that means is an NCO is in charge of training and leading soldiers. It also means if an officer dies in battle, the fight continues. The NCO takes charge unlike most military in the world. I recently just got back from the baltic Nations were we are trying to teach this concept. And yes. We are better trained and Equipped. Go to Grafenwoer Germany and you will understand. Even British Soldiers come to us for training.

3. Quote where i ever said that. There is freedom because we fight for it on a daily basis. Unlike Nigeria. We are a country because we fought the british for it. Get your fact right.

4. The stark difference between you and i is recognizing a lost battle. Especially with people like you who are in the millions thinking the way you do in Nigeria. There is no hope for a country where the mentality is phucked up. I'd rather fight for my right to exist in a country that welcomes me with open arms and provides immensely for me and my family. If i die in service for America, my wife will be taken care off for the rest of her life plus a payment of more than half a million dollars. What would Nigeria give me?
Re: Air Force Troops Celebrate Sallah In Maiduguri. Photos by kinnlive(m): 3:47pm On Sep 13, 2016
hrykanu231:
The 6th pic sha...true definition of guys are not smiling
I dey tell u #machineries
Re: Air Force Troops Celebrate Sallah In Maiduguri. Photos by kcbomba(m): 3:52pm On Sep 13, 2016
This hw I celebrate mine, elegam face

Re: Air Force Troops Celebrate Sallah In Maiduguri. Photos by Kgdavid(m): 3:52pm On Sep 13, 2016
pippimp:

1. When you asked "@ the bolded, in what way does this make the US military different from any military anywhere in the world"? I don't think you read the things you write before you post them.

2. We are the best in the world. Why? Because we think and it is an NCO driven army. What that means is in charge of training and leading soldiers. It also means if an officer dies in battle, the fight continues. The NCO takes charge unlike most military in the world. I recently just got back from the baltic Nations were we are trying to teach this concept. And yes. We are better trained and Equipped. Go to Grafenwoer Germany and you will understand. Even British Soldiers come to us for training.

3. Quote where i ever said that. There is freedom because we fight for it on a daily bases. Unlike Nigeria. We are a country because we fought the british for it. Get your fact right.

4. The stark difference between you and i is recognizing a lost battle. Especially with people like you who are in the millions thinking the way you do in Nigeria. There is no hope for a country where the mentality is phucked up. I'd rather fight for my right to exist in a country that welcomes me with open arms and provides immensely for me and my family. If i die in service for America, my wife will be taken care off for the rest of her life plus a payment of more that half a million dollars. What would Nigeria give me[i][/i]?

You know it's funny how you so eagerly snatch at the opportunity to belong to the US but you consistently show that your mind does not understand the ideals and principles that nation holds dear. I won't bother to respond to the "points" you raised because i can see now that you are not college educated (ur an NCO or below abi? plus your diction is filled with vulgarities), hence your lack of comprehension and inability to see beyond a meal ticket.

Your last line is quite interesting though. What would Nigeria give you?

Have you never heard these words from a great American president, John Fitzgerald Kennedy, "ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country". ?

I am glad we do not have people like you in Nigeria. The more of you disloyal, self centered and unpatriotic elements we can get rid of, the better for us as a nation.

Further, since you believe Nigeria to be a lost cause and you are now identifying with the Americans, what are you looking for on nairaland? That one is for you and the man in the mirror to ponder on.
Re: Air Force Troops Celebrate Sallah In Maiduguri. Photos by nurish(m): 3:56pm On Sep 13, 2016
klassykute:
all d military forces full benin yesterday .... dey look abokis

so what should I do to that
Re: Air Force Troops Celebrate Sallah In Maiduguri. Photos by Kgdavid(m): 3:58pm On Sep 13, 2016
Greataausim:
Lovely.... Am the one from 1st left picture in the and the last while holding machine in the second to last picture chilling on a decorated chair with my best colours......
Check my Profiles
God bless my country.

May God bless and keep you safe bro.

1 Like

Re: Air Force Troops Celebrate Sallah In Maiduguri. Photos by pippimp(m): 3:59pm On Sep 13, 2016
Kgdavid:

You know it's funny how you so eagerly snatch at the opportunity to belong to the US but you consistently show that your mind does not understand the ideals and principles that nation holds dear. I won't bother to respond to the "points" you raised because i can see now that you are not college educated (ur an NCO or below abi? plus your diction is filled with vulgarities), hence your lack of comprehension and inability to see beyond a meal ticket.

Your last line is quite interesting though. What would Nigeria give you?

Have you never heard these words from a great American president, John Fitzgerald Kennedy, "ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country". ?

I am glad we do not have people like you in Nigeria. The more of you disloyal, self centered and unpatriotic elements we can get rid of, the better for us as a nation.

Further, since you believe Nigeria to be a lost cause and you are now identifying with the Americans, what are you looking for on nairaland? That one is for you and the man in the mirror to ponder on.

Lol. The mor.on is quoting a country that has already provided for it's citizens. Lol again. And yes. I am an NCO. SFC in fact. A proud one. And one who would shame your Generals. Uneducated? MSU would disagree with that. Like i have always told people who ask me what i am doing on Niairaland; I come here to make fun of s.tupid people and not to forget the phucked people i left behind. It motivates me.
Re: Air Force Troops Celebrate Sallah In Maiduguri. Photos by Greataausim(m): 4:03pm On Sep 13, 2016
Kgdavid:

May God bless and keep you safe bro.

Thank's man, Been a married Flight officer sinc last 3yrs, and been a father to my useen baby boy since last 2years, really it has not been easy going since 3years ago at all physical means, but we the helps of God and prayers frm well wishers, that always keep us alives.

1 Like

Re: Air Force Troops Celebrate Sallah In Maiduguri. Photos by Kgdavid(m): 4:06pm On Sep 13, 2016
pippimp:

Lol. The mor.on is quoting a country that has already provided for it's citizens. Lol again. And yes. I am an NCO. SFC in fact. A proud one. And one who would shame your Generals. Uneducated? MSU would disagree with that. Like i have always told people who ask me what i am doing on Niairaland; I come here to make fun of s.tupid people and not to forget the phucked people i left behind. It motivates me.

grin. Have a nice life
Re: Air Force Troops Celebrate Sallah In Maiduguri. Photos by pippimp(m): 4:07pm On Sep 13, 2016
Kgdavid:

grin. Have a nice life

Nooo. Don't go. Your mentality hasn't changed. This is the point of the whole exercise. I need to change it.

1 Like

Re: Air Force Troops Celebrate Sallah In Maiduguri. Photos by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 13, 2016
pippimp:

They think NCOs are the usual illiterate dumb bunch we have here. They dont realize that those are the where the real strength of a millitary formation lies. Like I said its the mindset. Where we believe that true change is from the top

1 Like

Re: Air Force Troops Celebrate Sallah In Maiduguri. Photos by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 13, 2016
pippimp:

Nooo. Don't go. Your mentality hasn't changed. This is the point of the whole exercise. I need to change it.

hehehehe.

1 Like

Re: Air Force Troops Celebrate Sallah In Maiduguri. Photos by Eliteklaus(m): 4:57pm On Sep 13, 2016
bring us she-cow's head

period
Re: Air Force Troops Celebrate Sallah In Maiduguri. Photos by solutionguide(m): 4:57pm On Sep 13, 2016
STATE OF OUR NATION

Nigeria is no longer funny..

Exchange rate is N420 to $1.

Bank interest rate is 33%.

Minimum wage is N18k.

Fuel price is N145.

Kerosene sells at N220...

Jobs are being lost in hundreds of thousands...
We May Soon Stop Paying Civil Servants – CBN Alerts Nigerians.. So, Civil servants are no longer sure of their salary...

Oil workers are been layed off...

Banks are retrenching staff...and Many Nigeria's new generation bank is still bitter that their salaries and that of many staff were slashed by the management due to economy recession...

Your uncle that promised you job is not even sure of his own...

Thousands of graduates passing out every year from Universities, Polytechnics, College of Education to get which job? Refuse to be a stay-at-home graduate.

Subscribe to Financial Independence...... It is not late to start now.

Get This FREE REPORT That Shows You How To Make Extra Income In Nigeria During This Economic Recession;

Download Here - https://app.box.com/s/fym2v441guhtlw30sps5siahao1em2vo

You will be glad you did a few weeks from NOW.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu In Edo (Photos) / ‘Northern Clerics Say That Buhari Was Poisoned’ - Umar Tata Writes DSS / Photos Of Nigerian Soldiers Praying With Their Guns In The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.