Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Men Should Not Eat Okro Because Of This - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Men Should Not Eat Okro Because Of This (110320 Views)

Throat Cancer & MouthAction: Why Men Should Use Fingers & Not Tongue - Dr. Mensah / This Is Why You Should Not Eat Snakes / Men, See Why You Should Not Eat “okro” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Should Not Eat Okro Because Of This by MrBONE2(m): 8:25pm On Sep 13, 2016
nevilbot:
If all these research about okro causing infertility in men was really true the way I have been hearing it since my uni days, my dad should not av had a single child, but the man has 6 already and if u still doubt his fertility at his above 55 age, u can donate ur sister for experiments. #fear mongering post. #walks out of thread
you have said it well let those who have ears hear well. grin
Well Guwared . Gyarbonka grin
Re: Men Should Not Eat Okro Because Of This by veacea: 8:39pm On Sep 13, 2016
Op, you wicked ooooooooo. For this economy na in u post something like this!!! Chai!!!!
Re: Men Should Not Eat Okro Because Of This by Laido: 8:57pm On Sep 13, 2016
Ajusshi:
embarassed My fav soup..chai!

Bros nothing do you. Okro is good! Don't mind those Bleep. The only thing wey I sure say e dey do be say, if you got a Local medicinal level for body(Ajesara), E dey destroy am!
Re: Men Should Not Eat Okro Because Of This by Egemeole: 8:57pm On Sep 13, 2016
Re: Men Should Not Eat Okro Because Of This by danypst: 9:03pm On Sep 13, 2016
apart from giving birth to children, na who fertility epp?
Re: Men Should Not Eat Okro Because Of This by Carter4luv(m): 9:24pm On Sep 13, 2016
yorubas who love okro and stew to eat dia ewedu...will not be happpy wit dis news. omo to shun
Re: Men Should Not Eat Okro Because Of This by rhektor(m): 9:27pm On Sep 13, 2016
Wetin man no go hear from China?
Abegi goan tell igbo Ora people that fake story, cos they eat okra yet they have the highest number of twins in the whole world.

3 Likes

Re: Men Should Not Eat Okro Because Of This by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 13, 2016
my forefathers have been eating okro,there gave bet to community of children....applicable to other nations nigeria exclusive.lol
Re: Men Should Not Eat Okro Because Of This by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 13, 2016
my forefathers have been eating okro,yet there gave bet to community of children....applicable to other nations nigeria exclusive.lol
Re: Men Should Not Eat Okro Because Of This by Endy4all(m): 9:36pm On Sep 13, 2016
Since when did that one start? Our forefathers ate it and reproduced. Pls don't tell me that cos it's my favorite.
Re: Men Should Not Eat Okro Because Of This by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 13, 2016
Re: Men Should Not Eat Okro Because Of This by 19naia(m): 10:26pm On Sep 13, 2016
Natural birth control. I love Okra and will continue to eat it. I beg make i no born more children as the population future of the world is a delicate balance. Over-population can be such a stressful experience and can reach deadly stages of pressure on the environment.
Earth's surface is not growing and the resources are not as easy to access as before. Its a recipe for disaster if birth control is not considered.
Thats why we have the natural divine provision called Okra. grin
Re: Men Should Not Eat Okro Because Of This by billyG(m): 10:37pm On Sep 13, 2016
Okra whe i dey eat every pfucking time & i still dey fire down like Bazooka,dey spawn like fish. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Men Should Not Eat Okro Because Of This by jokerphilics(m): 10:49pm On Sep 13, 2016
AnonyNymous:

They dare not say anything blasphemous about the Holy Order of Nigerian Jollof Rice.
If dem dey talk am nko? U no go eat am again. Nobody fit persuade not to eat am. Tinz wey we grandpa chop born like over 10 children
Re: Men Should Not Eat Okro Because Of This by jokerphilics(m): 10:59pm On Sep 13, 2016
Dem don know say anything den say so far as dem say den b scientist we go believe am coz we always believe dem know more.
Am a scientist also dere r many theories or research out dere that's not true.
Re: Men Should Not Eat Okro Because Of This by jokerphilics(m): 11:04pm On Sep 13, 2016
Carter4luv:
yorubas who love okro and stew to eat dia ewedu...will not be happpy wit dis news. omo to shun
Wat r saying. Will DAT stop. Lai lai

1 Like

Re: Men Should Not Eat Okro Because Of This by Adasun(m): 11:10pm On Sep 13, 2016
agwom:
Chai!
no mind them oo,my palee eat bt e gave birth to megrin grin

In short try the soup with poundoshocked
Re: Men Should Not Eat Okro Because Of This by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 13, 2016
As e fresh so na im U say make I no chop? I pray o
Re: Men Should Not Eat Okro Because Of This by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 13, 2016
Flashh:
I don't like okro.
den no one knows how to cook okra around u. Let d Igbos cook it for you.
Re: Men Should Not Eat Okro Because Of This by Nwaguy24: 11:21pm On Sep 13, 2016
Re: Men Should Not Eat Okro Because Of This by NaBanga: 11:25pm On Sep 13, 2016
So my family has been eating Okro since the coming of Christ, and now it suddenly dampens the seed of life? Rubbish!! tongue
Re: Men Should Not Eat Okro Because Of This by repogirl(f): 11:32pm On Sep 13, 2016
Maybe it's only Chinese and Indians it affects. undecided
Re: Men Should Not Eat Okro Because Of This by HolyTitus(m): 12:20am On Sep 14, 2016
No be only GOSSYPOL, Una go still see PRIMUSPOL; that one dey for tomatoes and pepper
Re: Men Should Not Eat Okro Because Of This by Nobody: 12:46am On Sep 14, 2016
Na everybody suppose born? Our population is already too high as it is.
Re: Men Should Not Eat Okro Because Of This by Visocrate(m): 1:24am On Sep 14, 2016
my best soup i no gree abeg
Re: Men Should Not Eat Okro Because Of This by fergubams: 3:23am On Sep 14, 2016
That one fit be true for your side ooo! But for me na better level why our papa come born us and all of them eat the fruit u jst call. Guy make u go look bush no vex.
Re: Men Should Not Eat Okro Because Of This by TIBLOSMITH(m): 3:28am On Sep 14, 2016
What will we not hear and see? Soon they will tell us not to drink water that it stimulates sweating! Everything God created is perfect!
Re: Men Should Not Eat Okro Because Of This by omojedudu(f): 3:37am On Sep 14, 2016
I beg to disagree if by what I know about India and Nigeria alone is enough to counter the rubbish research, i've not heard or seen a Nation that consume Okro than/like India and/or Nigeria yet both nations are among one of the most populous nations in the world.

Se people in those countries drop from heaven? Abeg make they find another thing talk.
Re: Men Should Not Eat Okro Because Of This by DjsirP1(m): 6:47am On Sep 14, 2016
Okro cause me abdomen pains anytime eat. Its ryt time stop
Re: Men Should Not Eat Okro Because Of This by Lero15(m): 6:51am On Sep 14, 2016
AnonyNymous:

They dare not say anything blasphemous about the Holy Order of Nigerian Jollof Rice.

grin grin grin
Re: Men Should Not Eat Okro Because Of This by Kakamorufu(m): 7:22am On Sep 14, 2016
I hear Una. okro wey be say Na since we small we don dey chop am.
Re: Men Should Not Eat Okro Because Of This by uncleade(m): 8:14am On Sep 14, 2016
Abi Na Buhari era Okro you de talk?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? / Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive / This Is How Snakes Get Into Your Toilet Sink And Bathroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.