Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital - Business (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital (58840 Views)

22% Bi-Monthly Interest Rate On Frozen food distribution business In PH / From BUDDING To MEGA F.M.C.G DISTRIBUTORSHIP Status (Upcountry Only) / N20,000 Changed To N10 Notes In Ibadan, Apata (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by lexaydfg(m): 11:48pm On Oct 08, 2016
karin001 thank God you are back and your baby is fine now.

I also wants to start on Monday by God's grace.

Name: lexaydfg

Territory: Iyana-paja- Isheri-igando

No. of Packs: 2 packs (that is,50 pieces)

Nearest Bus-stop: Ikotun

Preferred Brand: Nutrientrich

I am still interested in the loan.

karin001, Allstrasse and Bionica, please hope you haven't forgotten what you said about the loan. I will pay back the money, I don't want to miss this opportunity.

If you are also Interested in the loan, you guys should also talk now, it seems I'm the only one talking about it.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by moshoodn(m): 1:47pm On Oct 09, 2016
Hi Karin001,

Any reaction to this?

Thanks.

moshoodn:
Oooooops! Finally! From page 1 to 15, I read each post word for word. That took me three days to complete, anyways.

Well, Karin001, I have a three bedroom bequeathed to me by my late dad but its been empty for about a year now. I have been thinking of using it as a food processing factory.

How about we have an arm that process and supplies to distributors?

I am looking at the following:
1. Plantain Chips
2. Potato Chips
3. Cocoa Chips
4. Corn Chips (Kokoro)

What do you think?
Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by Karin001(f): 10:06pm On Oct 09, 2016
estwhile:

Karin, it's good to finally hear from you and thank God your child is fine.

I did notice you're yet to post fairy's response on pricing or maybe she didn't reply?

In any case, my order is stated here under:

Name: estwhile

Territory: Isolo/ part of ejigbo

No.of Packs: 4 packs (100 pieces)

Nearest Bus Stop: Nnpc depot, ejigbo

Preferred brand: Nutrientrich.

Hello estwhile, it appears you are the only one who has indicated interest for tomorrow. I haven't seen any response from Nutrientrich.
In any case we will watch and see what happens tomorrow morning and then I will revisit this matter again.
Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by Karin001(f): 10:08pm On Oct 09, 2016
moshoodn:
Hi Karin001,

Any reaction to this?

Thanks.

Good idea Moshoodn. If you permit me, I give attention to it tomorrow and post my opinion later that evening.

Kind regards.

2 Likes

Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by moshoodn(m): 11:30pm On Oct 09, 2016
Karin001:

Good idea Moshoodn. If you permit me, I give attention to it tomorrow and post my opinion later that evening.

Kind regards.

Hi Karin001,

That's fair enough...

I look forward to reading from you tomorrow.

Kind regards.

1 Like

Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by lexaydfg(m): 11:34pm On Oct 09, 2016
All this PROCRASTINATION is not helping this project at all... We should decide on a date and start no matter what, if we continue to wait this month will pass us by.

@karin001, I also indicated interest to start on Monday.

1 Like

Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by nutrientrich: 6:43am On Oct 10, 2016
Lexaydfg and erstwhile, your orders are ready for pick-up
Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by nutrientrich: 6:47am On Oct 10, 2016
latestarter:

Sir, are you also starting today?
Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by lexaydfg(m): 7:06am On Oct 10, 2016
nutrientrich:
Lexaydfg and erstwhile, your orders are ready for pick-up

Which location @ Ikotun? Can I please get your number, so I wouldn't get stranded.

1 Like

Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by olutoyiin: 10:18am On Oct 10, 2016
You know that feeling #Deserted#
Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by Allstrasse: 1:50pm On Oct 10, 2016
lexaydfg:
All this PROCRASTINATION is not helping this project at all... We should decide on a date and start no matter what, if we continue to wait this month will pass us by.

Karin and all, Good day to you.

I must say that I am a bit disappointed with the goings on here.
OP has invested so much in this project without seeking any personal benefit. I just find this our inaction distasteful.

I seek your permission Karin to set up some people as distributors of the doughnuts in an area of my choice. I will pay for their orders and have them supplied. I will supervise them and help them grow via sponsorship and I will report to the house in respect of their progress in the trade.

In the meantime, can some one provide the phone numbers of the producers? I need to take the bull by the horns.

2 Likes

Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by estwhile: 2:31pm On Oct 10, 2016
Allstrasse:

OP has invested so much in this project without seeking any personal benefit. I just find this our inaction distasteful.

I seek your permission Karin to set up some people as distributors of the doughnuts in an area of my choice. I will pay for their orders and have them supplied. I will supervise them and help them grow via sponsorship and I will report to the house in respect of their progress in the trade.

In the meantime, can some one provide the phone numbers of the producers? I need to take the bull by the horns.

I feel your pain/anger, but I'll implore us all to be calm. Besides, don't you think your idea might disrupt the whole plan as it were?

@lexaydfg.. ...what's up?

1 Like

Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by olutoyiin: 2:36pm On Oct 10, 2016
I guess I'm invisible here,no one seems to be interested about my opinions,even estwhile seems to have deserted me.Could it be due to the fact I disclosed I'm a nursing mother.Well its all good,there's no need for any pity party,what I'm most certain about is that Sucess is sure for me.
Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by estwhile: 3:12pm On Oct 10, 2016
olutoyiin:
I guess I'm invisible here,no one seems to be interested about my opinions,even estwhile seems to have deserted me.Could it be due to the fact I disclosed I'm a nursing mother.Well its all good,there's no need for any pity party,what I'm most certain about is that Sucess is sure for me.

Your post really caught me off guard, why would you say this? Honestly, I believe majority of the "used to be active members " of this thread have become laid back and ironically, the ones who are interested don't seem to have enough capital to commence fully. Nevertheless, I do agree with you that where there's a will there's a way.

But I thought you asked to commence next week? Would have given you a lady's contact at a public school at Ile iwe. I mentioned this before but you didn't reply.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by lexaydfg(m): 4:25pm On Oct 10, 2016
I am really speechless as regards to the commencement of this project. I really don't know what's going on. We were suppose to start last week but due to some unforeseen circumstances we couldn't which is understandable, today we were suppose to start fully but still yet nothing is forthcoming.

@Allstrasse, what your earlier said is a welcome idea.

@olutoyiin, the holy book says, the violent take it by force, don't allow anyone to hinder you from succeeding. There is a quote I saw on this thread that says, no one can stop you from succeeding but YOURSELF.

@estwhile, hey..

@karin001, Hope all is well?

1 Like

Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by Tyche(m): 4:40pm On Oct 10, 2016
I salute the doggedness of the Op and other well meaning contributors. I had wanted to make this contribution ab initio, but time never permitted me to.

I stand to be corrected, but With the biting recession, doughnuts and their likes are more of a luxury than necessity and may be difficult for a new player to play in.

However, playing within the agricultural value chain, in my humble opinion, would have been more rewarding as people have to eat.

it justs needs synergy, thinking big and starting small

3 Likes

Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by olutoyiin: 4:49pm On Oct 10, 2016
@estwhile yes I did ask for some time but prior to that I had been dropping some messages here but no response.Its all good and don't take it too seriously I was just airing my thoughts
Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by rose75(f): 5:16pm On Oct 10, 2016
Allstrasse:

It beats me why you're sounding all enraged here.
The "inaction" as you called it may not have been intentional or premeditated.
Personally, I have my reasons for lying low about the doughnuts now, so please cool it off.

1 Like

Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by rose75(f): 5:25pm On Oct 10, 2016
olutoyiin:
I guess I'm invisible here,no one seems to be interested about my opinions,even estwhile seems to have deserted me.Could it be due to the fact I disclosed I'm a nursing mother.Well its all good,[b]there's no need for any pity party,[/b]what I'm most certain about is that Sucess is sure for me.

Why the whining
What actually are your issues? What has your disclosure got to do with this?
If you actually meant what you wrote, then man up and find ways to surmount all the challenges.
Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by rose75(f): 5:40pm On Oct 10, 2016
estwhile:

Your post really caught me off guard, why would you say this? Honestly, I believe majority of the "used to be active members " of this thread have become laid back and ironically, the ones who are interested don't seem to have enough capital to commence fully. Nevertheless, I do agree with you that where there's a will there's a way.

But I thought you asked to commence next week? Would have given you a lady's contact at a public school at Ile iwe. I mentioned this before but you didn't reply.

Guy, it's high time we stopped relying on others to chart our course.
Karin has done more than enough to enable anyone stand on his/ her feet. This whole effort will amount to noughts if we keep expecting her to spoonfeed us. Of what benefit is it to be blowing grammar on this thread without reasonable action?

Everything has been laid bare here, he who knows how to pound should pound inside the mortar, he who doesn't, should pound on his laps.
Karin has given out the universal formula.

2 Likes

Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by rose75(f): 5:49pm On Oct 10, 2016
lexaydfg:
I am really speechless as regards to the commencement of this project. I really don't know what's going on. We were suppose to start last week but due to some unforeseen circumstances we couldn't which is understandable, today we were suppose to start fully but still yet nothing is forthcoming.

@Allstrasse, what your earlier said is a welcome idea.

@olutoyiin, the holy book says, the violent take it by force, don't allow anyone to hinder you from succeeding. There is a quote I saw on this thread that says, no one can stop you from succeeding but YOURSELF.

@estwhile, hey..

@karin001, Hope all is well?

Hi,
I believe your major concern now should be raising the capital, if you haven't yet.
You've made your order, innit?, so follow it through. You're even more advantaged in the sense that you're no longer a stranger to the supplier. Move ahead, to each his own.
Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by rose75(f): 6:01pm On Oct 10, 2016
Tyche:
I salute the doggedness of the Op and other well meaning contributors. I had wanted to make this contribution ab initio, but time never permitted me to.

I stand to be corrected, but With the biting recession, doughnuts and their likes are more of a luxury than necessity and may be difficult for a new player to play in.

However, playing within the agricultural value chain, in my humble opinion, would have been more rewarding as people have to eat.

Hello, thanks for your contribution.

Even though we're already neck-deep in the snacks deal, I still think jettisoning your idea is not only myopic but limiting. In view of that, would you mind being a bit more elaborate with your suggestion?, you never can tell who you'll help out there. Bring your cards to the table. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by estwhile: 7:16pm On Oct 10, 2016
rose75:

Guy, it's high time we stopped relying on others to chart our course.
Karin has done more than enough to enable anyone stand on his/ her feet. This whole effort will amount to noughts if we keep expecting her to spoonfeed us. Of what benefit is it to be blowing grammar on this thread without reasonable action?

Everything has been laid bare here, he who knows how to pound should pound inside the mortar, he who doesn't, should pound on his laps.
Karin has given out the universal formula.

Look woman, are u drunk or something? Was I not just stating the obvious, didn't you say you've been laying low yourself. Who's the one blowing grammar btw you and I? You must be way in over your head to think I'll wait for you or whoever to start this biz (it's obvious you've not been ffg the thread).

From my observation, it's clear you derive pleasure in dishing out insults and throwing tantrums. Get a grip on yourself and grow up.
Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by Karin001(f): 11:39pm On Oct 10, 2016
moshoodn:
Hi Karin001,

Any reaction to this?

Thanks.

Hello Moshoodn, it would have been very nice if you had included the location of this inheritance. All the same you have a very good idea here.
The problem might lie in your commitment to action.

I will also advise that you don't undertake the entire project simultaneously. Start with one and grow them into products that are high in demand.

Secondly, try to work out your source of materials so that it easily accessible and cheap.

Thirdly and very inportantly start as small as possible and learn porofusely.

1 Like

Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by Karin001(f): 11:41pm On Oct 10, 2016
lexaydfg:

Did you get to start? tell us about your experiences today
Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by Karin001(f): 11:47pm On Oct 10, 2016
Tyche:

Good thinking Tyche.

Let me disappoint you a bit. You can still sell well made and appropriately priced doughnuts in their millions if you package your strategy well.The agricultural value chain is very profitable in the medium/long term. But it wont work for newbies' they should start with small wins. Let them experience success everyday they sell. its more successful this way.

1 Like

Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by yeyelaafin: 3:10am On Oct 11, 2016
please add ikotun igando to list,thanks and really interested and following.
Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by lexaydfg(m): 5:00am On Oct 11, 2016
Karin001:

Did you get to start? tell us about your experiences today

No ma'am, I was not able to collect the snacks, something came up yesterday

I wanted to start with the little I had (which is 2000naira), then go to schools in the morning, give it to the food vendors and after closing or before the school closes I will go back and collect my money. Because of what happened yesterday, I will have to source for my full 20k before embarking on it, when I calculated the transport fee to and fro the place I was suppose to collect the snacks, 2k will not be enough for me to start the business.

1 Like

Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by moshoodn(m): 6:17am On Oct 11, 2016
Karin001:

Hello Moshoodn, it would have been very nice if you had included the location of this inheritance. All the same you have a very good idea here.
The problem might lie in your commitment to action.

I will also advise that you don't undertake the entire project simultaneously. Start with one and grow them into products that are high in demand.

Secondly, try to work out your source of materials so that it easily accessible and cheap.

Thirdly and very inportantly start as small as possible and learn porofusely.

Thanks.

Location is in the suburbs of Lagos, before Sango precisely.

Which would you advise I begin with.

1 Like

Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by Tyche(m): 8:58am On Oct 11, 2016
Karin001:

Good thinking Tyche.

Let me disappoint you a bit. You can still sell well made and appropriately priced doughnuts in their millions if you package your strategy well.The agricultural value chain is very profitable in the medium/long term. But it wont work for newbies' they should start with small wins. Let them experience success everyday they sell. its more successful this way.

I rest my case and wish the participants success. As always I will stand by the sidelines and watch.
Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by ezechueze(m): 1:17pm On Oct 11, 2016
Success to all
Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by lexaydfg(m): 5:57am On Oct 12, 2016
May God continually bless madam karin001 in Jesus name.

AMEN

Please can anyone tell me great books that I can read that will help me like business wise, life, marriage, marketing, confidence building, religious books (christian), health etc. Just any great book I can read.

God bless you all

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (26) (Reply)

Lady Runs Her Salon Business From Under A Tree, Photos Go Viral / Can't Send Dollars To Nigeria Any More / Man Uses Mercedes G-Wagon To Sell Plantain In Owerri (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.