Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital (58955 Views)

22% Bi-Monthly Interest Rate On Frozen food distribution business In PH / From BUDDING To MEGA F.M.C.G DISTRIBUTORSHIP Status (Upcountry Only) / N20,000 Changed To N10 Notes In Ibadan, Apata (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by rose75(f): 3:27pm On Sep 26, 2016
latestarter:
Dear All,

Thanks for your frank reactions and advice to my post. I still want to make somethings clearer.

One, white collar job in my sense is decent job with a car and driver allowance not necessarily rich. I have no building of my own but an empty land. So status problem is just education (Bachelors, Post Graduate Diploma & Masters) and other people's perception. And to crown it I'm a part time pastor - so the congregation is also there. I attempted buying a bus on hire purchase to personally operate but was discouraged by my senior pastor on grounds that it was beneath me. Now I'm wiser because nobody is sharing my bills!

So I want to discard all that and start afresh that's why I could say all these here. My initial reaction was to find a way and contact Karin privately but I did not intend to breach her privacy policy she had stated earlier, that's why I came out here.

Karin, you seem economical with your views in that you didn't want to tease my ego. I'm not that egocentric. Those who don't see my inner mind think I'm down to earth because I relate with anyone I want to no matter their station in life.

Presently, there is no money of my own but I can raise up to N600,000 which I had intended to use for the soft loan business club. I have a huge liability already and someone said you must start a business with money you can afford to lose. So I'm not about borrowing to start.

I love rose75: Shit money doesn't have shit odour (my own adaptation). Great quote.

From research I understood that only 2% of Americans can work successfully without any form of supervision. I believe here in Naija it could be 1% or less and I'm thinking that I may belong to the other side. That's why I need someone that I could be accountable to even if anonymously.

Karin, gathering sales boys will take some capital because you'll need to make provision for allowances or salaries for some period before ROI could cater for the allowances.

I'm ready to go along with this model but I needed to be sure of ROI and period of incubation. Also I need to be clear about the source of our goods. Is it going to be centralised? That is sourced from a single company? If we go it individually, securing exclusivity might be a challenge. Already someone in my area has indicated interest now

Once again, I appreciate every comment in reaction to my post and hope that some day I will post a testimony about this. And by the way I wrote a book about myself, Why Success Eluded Me for So Long. It may be helpful to some especially the younger ones. And I intend to write another book, How I Finally Made It. I believe that journey has begun here

Sir, I must confess; this post gave me goose pimples.
All I can see here is humility. I'm now getting a clearer connotation of your Id here, don't be hard on yourself please. God doesn't operate on humans' calender.

Education cum certificates: Much emphases on these is the clog on the wheel of success of many people, I inclusive. If your certificates are not paying your bills, there's no better thing to do than to file them and pursue that which does. This recession is not looking at anyone's face, hope you know that?

Congregation: If they will agree to increase their tithes by additional 10% to prevent their shepherd from doing " demeaning " biz, by all means please consider them, but if not, then .......
After the Senior pastor's discouragement, what alternative did he provide that was befitting for a man of your status?.

Please chart your course with less regards to "what they will say". There's no glory without a story.

2 Likes

Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by Newway2(m): 4:15pm On Sep 26, 2016
@latestarter
Sir, age is just a number. I read tru ur posts & felt compelled to respond like others.

I strongly blv that u are in a far better position to succeed in ds bizness 4 d following reasons:

1) U hv maturity advantage:
With ds advantage, pple will be more willing to listen to u when u talk to them abt d bizness. Enter shops, schools & tell them u hv a good product 4 them.

2) U hv experience advantage:
U can easily use ur past experiences to make ds bizness a success

3) U hv religious advantage:
as a PT pastor, ur congregation is part of ur market. Sell to them, mobilise d women & d youths to be ur reseller of d product. Start a revolving loan 4 them to start d bizness after training them.

4) U hv finance advantage:
with d 600k that u can raise, u can hv a fantastic good start as a mega distributor. @karin001 can help u get ds offer from d company. Get sales boys & girls on commission & give them territory to conquer & deliver. Gv then incentives of setting them up after some time, but they must be buying from u. (u can use @Allstrasse offer here)

5) Guidiance advantage:
With all d pple here that hv gvn u advice & tips on how to go abt starting, I don't see failure but success ahead of u.

Remember that Col Sander of KFC was a retired army officer at 65yrs when he started KFC. By 80yrs, he was a billionaire.......

I understand ur fear. But, u can't know what ds bizness holds 4 u till u start headlong.

Madam Karin's formula is almost fool proof & I repeat that if I had not relocated to d bush, I wld fly with it.

So sir, there's no reason not to take action on ds & succeed.

U can chat me up if u nd someone to talk to.

May GOD bless our hustles.

7 Likes

Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by hayzed1090: 5:11pm On Sep 26, 2016
Following ...
Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by Droyal(f): 5:57pm On Sep 26, 2016
Karin001:
To move us into a higher gear, I will suggest that after getting to this stage those who may be interested in participating in this project should indicate with a post that will just mention their area in Lagos and also describe the market as he/she perceives it be as it relates to this project and the product in question.

We do not need too many people per area. We must provide enough room for each participant to grow his business into profitability.
I suppose we can use this weekend to conclude on the people that will work in the various areas.

Please your comments and opinions are welcome at this stage.

Karin001 my environment is around Ojo.
Perceived market- public schools complex around ijanikin, ilogbo high school ajangbadi high. Will try introduce it to the vendors there.

There's a market for these fast moving goods at okoko where people buy in dozens or packs but shelf life might be an issue for a product like the doughnut .
Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by latestarter: 6:09pm On Sep 26, 2016
Hey Guys,

Thanks for your comments and encouragements. I appreciate you all but I'll prefer we stick to how the business could be a success.

I do not indulge in self-pity and I'm the last person to think it's over. I just wanted you guys to know where I'm coming from and where we should help me get to. I've thought things over before unbuttoning myself.

Karin,
If you can make exception, I'll like that we talk offline or communicate by emails or What's app.

rose75,

I like your bluntness but I've overcome others' perception to even mention it here because I've referred people who know me to this thread and if you read my book, you'll know me better. I'm not proud of my experiences but I'm not ashamed either because I believe many have benefited from it and will still benefit from it. I'm a die-heart optimist. I accept responsibilities for my actions. You can see it from my nick name here. If you don't mind we could communicate offline as well.

What I didn't state in my earlier post is that I've failed in a couple of businesses too. Presently I have a whiteboard I've not been able to sell. Later I'll share some reasons why those businesses failed for others to learn. I may not be able to tell how to succeed but I surely know how to direct not to fail and if I achieve that I guess I've shown the road to success somehow

For now let's get ahead. Once the cards are clear I'll fall in line.

2 Likes

Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by Allstrasse: 7:19pm On Sep 26, 2016
Super!!!!!!!!!
This man, for a late starter you are just too much.

You are a rocket almost ready to takeoff. I feel for those who stand in your way. I have read all out posts twice on this thread. You are just too much.

I am comitted to reading all your posts including the one that will highlight your triumphs and victories. You probably will do better than the rest. Very practical, well thought out, modest, mature and experienced presentations.

Bravo Sir and good luck

4 Likes

Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by lexaydfg(m): 10:31pm On Sep 26, 2016
Woah!!!! I see the thread as a testimony to many in the future...

God bless you madam Karin001 and others.
Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by stpat1(m): 11:17pm On Sep 26, 2016
Anyone in PH. I have someone who is very interested. How do one go about it?

1 Like

Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by egopersonified(f): 4:04am On Sep 27, 2016
@latestarter, I can't stop thinking of the title, 'how I finally made it', hopefully we all would have a success story to tell.
Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by lexaydfg(m): 4:11am On Sep 27, 2016
Good morning ma, how was the weekend and your family? I hope you are fine?

I feel very shy and this is not my thing to say this but I just have to do it. The man that says he can borrow us money please I am interested in it, so that I can be involved in the FMCG you introduced, I have already indicated my interest on the thread and the location but my challenge is sourcing for funds.

I don't have any savings on me, and there is no one I can borrow money from, I have asked my mum she doesn't have and my friends.

Please, can you consider this and I'm sure there are others like me that are interested but don't have the 20,000 naira, and this is a great opportunity I don't want it to pass me by.

I know it not good to borrow money in other to start a business but I don't have any money on me, I have been thinking about it throughout the weekend.

I will be expecting your feedback ma, thank you once again for this opportunity you have given us, may God continue to bless you.

Cc karin001

1 Like

Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by Karin001(f): 10:29am On Sep 27, 2016
Rose 75, you will not kill me with laughter. Each time I remember the bolded I just laugh my head off. You have a wonderful way of putting very serious information across without causing friction.

Oga, Latestarter, you are very simple and modest in your rendition. I find in you a great man that is just waiting to overcome just one more hurdle. All your analysis has significant value but let’s face the reality of the situation. You just have to start something. I am thinking seriously of how to help you and whom I can introduce you to. I will make a suggestion to you before the end of the week. I may not mention it directly but if you read closely my posts carefully, you will get it easily.

About the email/whatsapp exchange, I will give serious thought to but I cannot promise at this time. I really would like the first set of people to get on their feet first.

But may I quickly state here and emphatically so that I do not incline to the thought that you should only start a business with money you can afford to lose. That for me is preposterous. This is my personal opinion. If you should invest like that what will be the driving force? At your age and with your experience and liabilities you cannot also afford to stake everything you have in one business. However, my advice is that if you are significantly risk averse, then invest in one thing at a time, nurture it to some stability and then invest in something else.

I cannot also assure you of your ROI and period of incubation. These are relative factors and are predicated on dynamics that are peculiar to the individual, his circumstances and thrust.

In the course of this thread I will post a projection of what your returns will look like within a three-month period conservatively.

I will also eventually show you what it can transform into within six months and in one year. These are not static but dependent on the individual, his input and his strategy. The only similarity here for the majority of people will be the initial capital outlay; which is 20,000 or less.

The gestation/incubation period will depend on other variables like demand, sales aggression, population density of the territory among others.

Details of the operational modus will be published by Thursday morning. but today we will review the territories again.

I am already working on some identified companies for doughnuts. I will revert on Friday. We will commence officially on Tuesday and I will explain in full detail how intend we will proceed.

The centralized sourcing appeals to me because of the exclusivity clause. I will however highlight later today what I think the prouducing company will look like in terms of character and capacity.

Finally Oga Latestarter, permit me to say that your ability to guide a company away from failure is as good as being able to lead an enterprise to greater heights. Both mean the same thing.

A little tip on your book; make it a sequel. Ensure that it has an e-equivalent.

Newway2, I keep wondering which bush you relocated to and what could attract you to a bush that has wonderful Internet connection and electricity.

Please don’t hide it from us. We need more people in the bush to help depopulate our cities and towns.

5 Likes

Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by Karin001(f): 1:59pm On Sep 27, 2016
As earlier stated, this is the list of areas that should commence this model on Tuesday next week.

Oshodi;
Mafoluku,
Airforce Base
Sogunle
Ladipo,
Bolade,
Charity

Ikeja
Cantonment
Ikeja Central/Computer Village
Anifowoshe
Oregun
Alausa
Maryland/Onigbongbo/Mende

Ketu
Shangisha
Ikosi
Demurin
Ojota
Ogudu/Ori-Oke
Alapere
Oworosonki

Agege
Dopemu
Cement
Mangoro/Capitol
Agege Central
Ogba/Okeira/Aguda
Ojodu -Grammar Schl/Berger

Alimosho
Egbeda
Akowonjo
Ipaja
Iyana Ipaja
Shasha

I think Erstwhile was the first person who chose an area indicating that he was interested in operating in the under-listed areas;

Oke-afa
Ajao estate
Oshodi
Mafoluku
Cele
Isolo
Aswani
Okota
Ejigbo
Ikotun
Egbe
Jakande estate
Ijegun

I suggest that you concentrate on the following areas at least in the beginning.
Oke-afa, Cele, Okota, Isolo, Aswani and any other surrounding area.

I think that beyond this your expenses will be too much and you will also dissipate too much energy as the entire area as you listed out is quite vast and it will wear you out.

I think another participant can take Ijegun, Egbe, and Ikotun.

A third newbie can deal with Mafoluku (including Sam Ethan Airforce Base and all the schools therein, Ikeja) and Ajao Estate. This is a large territory and covering it will take a lot of effort.

Oshodi is the bomb.

I don’t think just one person can cover the entire Oshodi, I would prefer that one person covers from P.W.D Bus Stop through Sogunle, Ladipo and down to Bolade and Oshodi before the bridge [/b]while another person will cover the stretch from[b] Oshodi Bridge towards Mushin as far as FIRRO junction and down to Charity and the Nigerian Armed Forces Resettlement Centre..
A third person can take the remaining Oshodi flank from and including the Ikeja Cantonment down to Ilupeju and through Industrial road back to Oshodi Central.

That is how far my understanding of territorial delineation goes.

Please can we have comments/suggestions that will probably perfect my this my unprofessional attempt.

This will enable us complete this and move to the next phase which will include the pricing, profitability analysis and procurement of exclusivity procurement. We will also discuss the finer details with the three companies and then we will prepare for trials on Tuesday.

1 Like

Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by Karin001(f): 2:01pm On Sep 27, 2016
I need responses before we embark on the next territory delineation. I prefer doing them this way and as we conclude we move to the next. Your suggestions and and comments please.

1 Like

Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by debbydee(f): 2:07pm On Sep 27, 2016
karin 001

good morning
you are doing a wonderful job i must confess. From the areas covered i did not see gbagada or maybe i skipped it. please clarify.
Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by Karin001(f): 3:42pm On Sep 27, 2016
debbydee:
karin 001

good morning
you are doing a wonderful job i must confess. From the areas covered i did not see gbagada or maybe i skipped it. please clarify.

Good observation.

Gbagada was not in the original schematics. We had planned to start small and grow this model while learning from the experiences so that new areas and participants would would benefit from our experiencing.

Secondly, I suppose it's also nice to hear the Gbagada people requesting for this directly.

I could add that Gbagada would also benefit soon and my delineation of Gbagada would be for two participants; Medina Estate(NEPA/Deeper Life side) and the Charly Boy side which would extend to the precincts of Somolu and Bariga.

We will get there.
Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by latestarter: 5:41pm On Sep 27, 2016
Karin,

I can't stop thanking you because you keep making sense.

While we're on area delineation, there's someone in my area, AstuteJay. How do we go about it so we don't clash in the field and reduce our margins? Our turf is Ojodu Grammar Sch/Berger Bus Stop

Following keenly for further details
Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by estwhile: 8:30pm On Sep 27, 2016
Karin001:
I need responses before we embark on the next territory delineation. I prefer doing them this way and as we conclude we move to the next. Your suggestions and and comments please.

I believe you've done a good job so far in mapping out the regions.

My fear though, is a future clash with the individual that's to take up Ajao estate if I'm to work Aswani, since both regions are side by side.
I'll suggest you take both areas as one (either they both go with Oshodi/mafoluku OR Isolo).

But in as much as I don't want to come across as self serving, I have to remind you that Ajao estate is in Isolo and not Oshodi.

Do Correct me if I'm wrong

Thanks
Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by Karin001(f): 10:11pm On Sep 27, 2016
estwhile:

My fear though, is a future clash with the individual that's to take up Ajao estate if I'm to work Aswani, since both regions are side by side.
I'll suggest you take both areas as one (either they both go with Oshodi/mafoluku OR Isolo).

But in as much as I don't want to come across as self serving, I have to remind you that Ajao estate is in Isolo and not Oshodi.

Thanks

Honestly, you have made my day. This is the type of corrections I see. I cannot claim to know Lagos that well but what I was using as my delineation basis is not local government areas. I was looking at contiguity. But you have made your point. It is easier to access Ajao estate via Aswani road through the new Domino Store than via Oshodi. My apologies. But before I modify it in the post, I would like some other suggestions/opinions.

Meanwhile Oga Estwhile, dont you consider your territory rater overwhelming? The sheer geographical outlay is quite intimidating. Would you like to tell us your area and what approach you will adopt to cover this much ground? It will be interesting to know.

1 Like

Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by Karin001(f): 10:12pm On Sep 27, 2016
estwhile:

Thanks

Honestly, you have made my day. This is the type of corrections I see. I cannot claim to know Lagos that well but what I was using as my delineation basis is not local government areas. I was looking at contiguity. But you have made your point. It is easier to access Ajao estate via Aswani road through the new Domino Store than via Oshodi. My apologies. But before I modify it in the post, I would like some other suggestions/opinions.

Meanwhile Oga Estwhile, don't you consider your territory rater overwhelming? The sheer geographical outlay is quite intimidating. Would you like to tell us your area and what approach you will adopt to cover this much ground? It will be interesting to know.

1 Like

Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by Karin001(f): 11:15pm On Sep 27, 2016
MnenaSadiku:

I'm also in the Alimosho axis comprising Egbeda, Gowon, Okunola, Shagari, Abesan, Baruwa, Ayobo and it's environs. Thanks.

Yes Madam, I agree with you squarely.

I understand that your coverage does not include Akowonjo, Shasha and Idimu.

Please confirm. I will also like to know if you can actually cover the entire area by yourself.

Please state in clear details drawing on your experience so far.
Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by Karin001(f): 11:22pm On Sep 27, 2016
rose75:

Action time!
I'll colonize Ketu,Ojota, Ogudu, Maryland and Ikeja, by God's grace.

-Since I'm still starting small, my focus in the interim will be on roadside shops, hawkers at the bus stops/ Maryland traffic and kiosks, when the products gain acceptance, then I'll hit the schools where there WILL be higher demand.

I wish to concentrate first on vendors in public schools 'cos I wouldn't want the private schools' protocols to dampen this awakened spirit of mine.
[
b]Target Market (draft).[/b]

1: Ojota Primary School Complex housing:
Ojota Primary School
Emmanuel high School
Estate Primary School

2: Ojota Senior/ Junior Sec. Schools
3: Ogudu Senior/ Junior Grammar Schools
4: Maryland School Complex housing:
Immaculate heart Senior/ Junior Sec. Schls
Mende High School and others
5: Command Day Sec School Ikeja
I will go beyond these on the long run.

rose75 had indicated interest in attending to the following areas;
Ojota Primary School Complex housing:
Ojota Primary School
Emmanuel high School
Estate Primary School

Ojota Senior/ Junior Sec. Schools
Ogudu Senior/ Junior Grammar Schools
Maryland School Complex housing:
Command Day Sec School Ikeja

I think that going by the delineation we are doing now, I suggest that you deal with the entire stretch of Ojota–Ogudu Road and then deal Ogudu/Orioke. If you still think that you can go beyond there then we could look at the possibility of a realignment. Maybe we could add Maryland but honestly I thing that Maryland is too expansive even for three people.

Maryland can actually be fed by three people and it may still be difficult to cover. there is the Onigbongbo axis, the Mosimi/Maryland Estate side and the densely populated Mende which includes the Catholic settlement and the schools and offices therein.

Please post and let us know how to proceed therefrom.

1 Like

Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by Karin001(f): 11:32pm On Sep 27, 2016
latestarter:
Karin,

I can't stop thanking you because you keep making sense.

While we're on area delineation, there's someone in my area, AstuteJay. How do we go about it so we don't clash in the field and reduce our margins? Our turf is Ojodu Grammar Sch/Berger Bus Stop

Following keenly for further details

Latestarter, we will review the Ojodu axis tomorrow. I will think through the way out and proffer suggestions. You guys can also help out. Also, don't you think that the stretch from Ojodu to Ogba is a bit too much for one person? I was more interested in Ogba being separate from Ojodu Berger.

The Babs Fafunwa School is a major attraction.
Lets put our heads together in this respect tomorrow. Can we resolve this issue tomorrow. Can other posters contribute here please.

Latestarter and AstuteJay tell us their residential locations/communities.

Please no addresses; just your area in a broad sense.

1 Like

Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by latestarter: 12:29am On Sep 28, 2016
Residential area: around First Bank close to Berger Main Bus stop
Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by AstuteJay: 5:20am On Sep 28, 2016
I will be willing to let go of that territory for latestarter. Though I reside very close to Grammar school but may consider aguda/ogba axis.

1 Like

Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by rose75(f): 7:26am On Sep 28, 2016
Karin001:

rose75 had indicated interest in attending to the following areas;
Ojota Primary School Complex housing:
Ojota Primary School
Emmanuel high School
Estate Primary School

Ojota Senior/ Junior Sec. Schools
Ogudu Senior/ Junior Grammar Schools
Maryland School Complex housing:
Command Day Sec School Ikeja

I think that going by the delineation we are doing now, I suggest that you deal with the entire stretch of Ojota–Ogudu Road and then deal Ogudu/Orioke. If you still think that you can go beyond there then we could look at the possibility of a realignment. Maybe we could add Maryland but honestly I thing that Maryland is too expansive even for three people.

Maryland can actually be fed by three people and it may still be difficult to cover. there is the Onigbongbo axis, the Mosimi/Maryland Estate side and the densely populated Mende which includes the Catholic settlement and the schools and offices therein.

Please post and let us know how to proceed therefrom.

At your service ma'am.
Ojota + Ogudu taken.
But if no one comes up to claim Maryland, hope you wouldn't mind if I stretch?

However, your knowledge of towns is remarkable.

You're a great woman.
Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by rose75(f): 7:27am On Sep 28, 2016
AstuteJay:
I will be willing to let go of that territory for latestarter. Though I reside very close to Grammar school but may consider aguda/ogba axis.

Thanks immensely!
Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by estwhile: 9:13am On Sep 28, 2016
Karin001:

Meanwhile Oga Estwhile, don't you consider your territory rater overwhelming? The sheer geographical outlay is quite intimidating. Would you like to tell us your area and what approach you will adopt to cover this much ground? It will be interesting to know.

Actually, I stay just behind Ajao estate, in oke-afa. The settlements close by are Ajao/aswani ,ejigbo, Isolo, Jakande estate.

To be candid, I'm a bit new here but I've been seeing more of private schools.
Since I visualize the business model being a lot viable in govt schools than private, My plan is to sell enough private schools and public as well, while hoping that the nos of private schools would help boost sales. I intend going around today in search of more govt schools though.

If you're considering including another, I'll advise you give him/her Okota and it's environs, since they're not within a short distance.

Also, i understand your view on "Ajao estate", if you believe it'll be better to assign it to the person in mafoluku, you might need to add aswani to prevent a clash of regions in the future.

1 Like

Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by debbydee(f): 10:19am On Sep 28, 2016
Karin001:

Good observation.

Gbagada was not in the original schematics. We had planned to start small and grow this model while learning from the experiences so that new areas and participants would would benefit from our experiencing.

Secondly, I suppose it's also nice to hear the Gbagada people requesting for this directly.

I could add that Gbagada would also benefit soon and my delineation of Gbagada would be for two participants; Medina Estate(NEPA/Deeper Life side) and the Charly Boy side which would extend to the precincts of Somolu and Bariga.

We will get there.

I am based a gbagada new garage and i believe that this will benefit the populace there.

thanks for the response.
Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by Karin001(f): 11:01am On Sep 28, 2016
AstuteJay:

AstuteJay, you are indeed astute.

Your gesture is just as noble as it is selfless.

I read your posts with goose pimples. Such a gesture can only come one truly noble.

You are really wonderful.

I think it will only be justifiable to concede the entire Ogba, Aguda, Okeira, College road, down to Akilo road, Wemco road to you.

Please work with the public schools in mind especially the ones on College road and the ones within the LSDPC Estate; low cost and medium. That is another large market.

Once again thanks for exhibiting this nobility.

Its a great feat.

1 Like

Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by Karin001(f): 11:03am On Sep 28, 2016
debbydee:

I am based a gbagada new garage and i believe that this will benefit the populace there.

thanks for the response.

That is a very good area. We will get there soon. Just exercise patience and allow the picture unfold further.
Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by Karin001(f): 11:13am On Sep 28, 2016
estwhile:

Actually, I stay just behind Ajao estate, in oke-afa. The settlements close by are Ajao/aswani ,ejigbo, Isolo, Jakande estate.

To be candid, I'm a bit new here but I've been seeing more of private schools.
Since I visualize the business model being a lot viable in govt schools than private, My plan is to sell enough private schools and public as well, while hoping that the nos of private schools would help boost sales. I intend going around today in search of more govt schools though.

If you're considering including another, I'll advise you give him/her Okota and it's environs, since they're not within a short distance.

Also, i understand your view on "Ajao estate", if you believe it'll be better to assign it to the person in mafoluku, you might need to add aswani to prevent a clash of regions in the future.

Please do not visualize the business model as being better in Public Schools. That is not a proper picture.

In some places It could do better in Private schools and other non-school arena. Just follow it step by step and you will eventually get an understanding of what fits your local peculiarities. Please take the Ajao Estate as yours too. Ajao estate is across the Airport freeway and should be together with Aswani.

Fellas, please read his post again. This is the substance of true greatness. his is a guy I can bet will do very well The boldened explains all.

He is taking action; He is taking action by going out there to do a survey of his territory.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (26) (Reply)

A Prototype Of The N5000 Note (pic) / Ekiti Begins Milk Production To Supply Cowbell's Factory In Lagos / 10 Small Scale Businesses You Can Start With As Low As N5,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.